Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > migrant caravan      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Noftheborder
Msg: 151
view profile
History
migrant caravanPage 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Funny how all other US presidents have always had preplanned rain contingencies in place. It’s most likely that Trump was simply in a pout and trying to steal headlines....away from actual patriots that everyone else managed to honour. Lol...Trump tweeted the above,therefore it MUST be true...only to the slack jawed, coolaid drinking “nationalist” apologists who would eat a plate of dung if Trump tweeted it was tasty.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 152
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 5:43:53 PM
^What is a "Nationalist" apologist?

Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 153
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 7:02:37 PM

It’s most likely that Trump was simply in a pout and trying to steal headlines....away from actual patriots that everyone else managed to honour.

I think that's more like it. Trump always wants to be the center of attention and be constantly praised, like at his rallies, and have people cheer for him. When he realized that wasn't going to happen, he lost interest. He just wanted to take his ball and go home, pouting.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 154
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 8:13:05 PM
They're approaching the Badlands ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uktutdblzxo&start_radio=1&list=RDuktutdblzxo&t=0
 congupnaroad
Msg: 155
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:04:58 AM

Funny how all other US presidents have always had preplanned rain contingencies in place. It’s most likely that Trump was simply in a pout and trying to steal headlines....away from actual patriots that everyone else managed to honour. Lol...Trump tweeted the above,therefore it MUST be true...only to the slack jawed, coolaid drinking “nationalist” apologists who would eat a plate of dung if Trump tweeted it was tasty

Even more funnier is how you don't even understand that the helicopter flight was cancelled by the Marine Corp. Even more funnier is how you could make such a juvenile generalisation about every other U.S. president having a rain contingency.

Did you parrot that from CNN?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 156
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:20:50 AM
"...you don't even understand that the helicopter flight was cancelled by the Marine Corp."

Trump is Commander-In-Chief, and in charge of the military. How can the Marine Corp. cancel a flight that Trump was to be on without Trump's approval?
 Rumours
Msg: 157
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:37:49 AM
^^Well...Anybody with a brain knows it's a made up lie by Trump. Counting 7000 plus...yeah I'd believe anything he says.
Helicopters don't fly in the rain...pfft…..
 platitude545
Msg: 158
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:48:04 AM
I am actually going to support Trump on this one....because we just don't know the truth...if visibility is low, it is an unnecessary risk to take the President in a helicopter.....and it would be difficult to plan for a 50 mile road trip to the beaches without totally screwing up traffic. Maybe they got wind of an assassination plot....and are keeping it quiet so as to not make Trump look like a coward. Who really knows for sure.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 159
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:49:58 AM
@155: What's not funny at all is how apologists such as yourself don't EVER feel some form of embarrassment by constantly having to apologize for your pathetic excuse for a president. Face it, he's losing it even more and hiding out now because of, well - losing - losing so handily in the mid-terms, losing it because he's now going to be held accountable for his wanna be dictatorship antics, losing it because he'll finally have to produce tax returns, losing it because he was slapped down publicly by Macron, losing it because he's been made a fool regarding his over the top reaction to the "invading" caravan, losing it because of the flack caused by his blatant attempt at obstruction by naming a Deputy AG who he knew but now doesn't know, losing it because of verification of his involvement in covering up payments to women he had sex with, losing it because KJU is building more missile bases despite bragging he had "fixed" everything after inflaming everything, on and on and on it goes - on a daily basis.

And yet, here you are, apologizing on behalf of the idiot for all the above and anything and everything he says or does. Willful stupidity at its finest!
 daynadaze
Msg: 160
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 9:52:41 AM
I am curious, and maybe it was answered and I missed it, but how did everyone that was there, get there?
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 161
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 10:45:01 AM
^^^I was wondering the same thing, since there was no news about any other leader not being able to make it, because of rain.
 Rumours
Msg: 162
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 10:52:53 AM
Trumps chief of Staff...made it there.(John Kelly)
Maybe, they could have travelled together.
Hard to make sense out of nonsense.....isn't it?
 LGL1975
Msg: 163
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 11:33:34 AM
Does it really matter that Trump didn't make it to the Remembrance Day ceremonies? Since the end of World War 2 the United States has murdered more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

Americans should be happy their president is merely an embarrassment and you can spare us the sanctimonious speeches about being "leader of the free world".
 platitude545
Msg: 164
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 3:55:19 PM
The US murdered more than Hitler and Stalin combined? Why don't you tell us what the figures are for each party...how many were killed and where and what war? Put the numbers where your mouth is.
 platitude545
Msg: 165
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 4:10:25 PM
In fact, I was curious...so ....https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Next to that 20 million, Stalin killed at least 20 million by himself and Hitler about the same.... and that does not include the 60 million who died in their wars.

So US killed 20 million give or take (no point in quibbling) in war for better or worse, and Hitler and Stalin killed about 40 million give or take...through murder, starvation, etc....outside of war.

US is bad enough of course....still no equivalence.
 platitude545
Msg: 166
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/15/2018 11:55:25 AM
Hey Red...look what I found in the great isreal (sic) thread when you were screwedup&eight (even before you were hopeful (hopeless) hunk...you were accusing Jews of claiming non-jews were "Cattle".... now if you didn't pick this up on storm front or Gab, where did you pick it up?

Great Job , isreal
Posted: 3/10/2016 1120 AM
You don't like bacon! Are you a communist?

Coma mistakenly said the Palestinian got a majority...
Of their own country...
Not so.

If Judea beliefs don't teach hate... why call cattle, every nonbeliever?
I quoted in past posts... Shelomith and her son. Smiten over blaspheme of your belief.

Off to the club for my afternoon meditation...
Enjoy your day.
Then I read the through some of the twenty five posts that POF markes as archived...where you accused the Jews of all sorts of things...tell me again how there is anybody on this board who is more than a hater than you are?
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 167
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/15/2018 2:39:15 PM
Mentioning/referencing Shelomith and her son does not make me a nazi.
It makes me a reader of the Torah and a folklore enthusiast.

Why do you obsess? create demons and drama?
oh ya.... your vet does your mental health care...
 platitude545
Msg: 168
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/15/2018 2:53:19 PM
You are reader of the Torah? Don't make me laugh. Nothing in the Torah...the Talmud or any other jewish writings refers to non jews as "Cattle" or other derogatory names you claim the Jews call the Gentiles...all of which you picked up not from the Torah...but from the hate sites you frequent, believing their lies.

...much as you came on here as hopeless nutcase, gave all sorts of reasons why you seriously doubted the holocaust and wanted to debate whether the holocaust actually happened.

You are just a small minded man...like Orion...who has no critical thinking ability and believes all of the negative trash you read. In the end, you are very typical...the worst our country has to offer to the World...curious if you were marching in Charlottesville, carrying a tiki torch? Sure hope you did not burn yourself if you were doing so.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 169
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/15/2018 6:33:10 PM
I bet you think of me every time you swallow.
 platitude545
Msg: 170
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/16/2018 5:21:25 AM
Does anybody think of you hopeless.....ever? I'll bet your own mother has trouble remembering your name.
 platitude545
Msg: 171
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/16/2018 10:52:03 AM
Hey hopeless, don't you claim to live in Montana with the other nazi wannabes? Was this you:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/us/daily-stormer-anti-semitic-lawsuit.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 172
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/16/2018 6:09:10 PM
Well, going back to the OP's original inquiry. As of this posting, 11/16/18 the first part of the migrant caravan is on the border. All of the questions you asked in your OP will soon be answered.

I think some will get turned away,and some will sneak across. And, IMHO legal immigration is the way to go if you're seeking a better life in a free country …. But....

Many of these folks are genuinely seeking ASYLUM and REFUGE from a repressive and dangerous country. This isn't seeking just a better place to live ,or more money for some of these people but life itself. Most of these folks are scared and desperate. REFUGE is what many of them want, and need.

I say, instead of dispatching our military to the border we should have sent screeners, interpreters and folks who could weed out the genuine REFUGE seekers from those who are....not..... It's called proper vetting and it actually takes some thought and compassion. At least, I think this would help.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 173
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/17/2018 8:17:22 AM
I wonder if Donald is going to ask Melania to go down to the border at the first sight of any migrants who are getting close to the border, and wear her "I Don't Care" jacket, when they ask for food, water, and refuge for them and their children. There will probably be a shipment of cages showing up there soon to put the migrant children in.
 Seamist474
Msg: 174
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/17/2018 8:54:22 AM
SCROTUS is heading to California today to view the fire. I'm sure he will be tossing out bottles of water to help those that lost everything and pretend he cares just like he tossed out rolls of paper towel in Puerto Rico. I don't know if the First Ho is going with him, probably, she may need a touch up of botox or a new pair of shoes.

As for the "caravan", it rallied his uneducated and inbred base when he needed to. Its not like he has anything else to brag about. The markets have been going up since Obama's second year.

I can't wait for Mueller. Or a heart attack.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 175
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/17/2018 9:40:24 AM
"^What is a "Nationalist" apologist?"

>>>its a nationalist who blames other groups for failures at home. so "apologist" should be in quotes, b/c they're actually projecting unto others.

"does it really matter that Chump didn't make it to the Ceremony"

>>.well, its only the 100th anniverary. we'll have another one of those....never. But hey, the GOP should really ask the veterans they keep trotting out for photos ops what THEY think.

"you can spare us the speeches about being the leader of the free world"

>>.true, chump wants to let the russians and Chinese have their turn.

" What's not funny at all is how apologists such as yourself don't EVER feel some form of embarrassment by constantly having to apologize for your pathetic excuse for a president. Face it, he's losing it even more and hiding out now because of, well - losing - losing so handily in the mid-terms, losing it because he's now going to be held accountable for his wanna be dictatorship antics, losing it because he'll finally have to produce tax returns, losing it because he was slapped down publicly by Macron, losing it because he's been made a fool regarding his over the top reaction to the "invading" caravan, losing it because of the flack caused by his blatant attempt at obstruction by naming a Deputy AG who he knew but now doesn't know, losing it because of verification of his involvement in covering up payments to women he had sex with, losing it because KJU is building more missile bases despite bragging he had "fixed" everything after inflaming everything, on and on and on it goes - on a daily basis.And yet, here you are, apologizing on behalf of the idiot for all the above and anything and everything he says or does. Willful stupidity at its finest!"

>>.yeah, ditto that. its hard to respect trumpanzees when they play hear no evil, see no evil, some Nazis are good. so now that there's a caravan, will there be a rush to build a wall they can just dig under?

congrats, republicans--you finally made the democrats look moral and decent in comparison.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > migrant caravan