Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > migrant caravan      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 201
view profile
History
migrant caravanPage 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
more insults, is that what your superior i.q. has netted you? I don't need a college education to form an opinion of you! again, YOU think I should go back to school, YOU think I have a low i.q. and obviously look down on my choice of careers. YOU slander anyone that isn't 'just like you'! try reading what I post and comprehending that rather that attacking with constant insults! I came here to share my experiences and opinions with others while listening to theirs. having an open mind means you listen, try to understand and then decide if you agree or not. disagreeing does not entitle you to degrade and insult others, it is a chance to respond in a positive way as to why you disagree or maybe don't quit understand. I don't need to be right but would expect a response that addresses how I am wrong rather than simply dismissing my views and retaliating with insults. do you really think insulting me will change my views? or do you just want me to go away? answer that and we will no what you are really all about.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 202
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 1:54:56 PM
she is just a troll John.
been here for years with literally hundreds of profiles.

she deletes folks she doesn't agree with.
calls names, always mentions how she is so much smarter than everyone.
she's a supremacist.... she thinks others are below jews. she and the jews are superior to others.

been this way for years.
sometimes she pretends to be male, other times female.
see how she puts folks down to feel better about herself?
Must have very low self-esteem and some mental illness.

but she must be heard...
it's a necessary part of her life.
she NEEDS the attention. the drama. the ability to lash out at others. to try to injure others...
think about that last one.

The topic....

"caravan" as spoken by Brad Pitt in snatch.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 203
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 2:41:12 PM

but she must be heard...
it's a necessary part of her life.
she NEEDS the attention. the drama. the ability to lash out at others. to try to injure others...
the thing is that I never argued against immigrants or refugees. I merely stated why so many are against it. I am not against immigration, I am against mass immigration without addressing the issues it brings. to some, build a wall is the answer. to others, let them all in and who cares about those effected. my OPINION is to take care of our own first and find a way to help others in the process. when I help those in need, I give what I have to offer, not take from someone else and claim the didn't need it or deserve it. one can have compassion for the immigrants/refugees AND acknowledge the issues it creates. ignoring them is how we ended up where we are!
 platitude545
Msg: 204
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 2:49:04 PM
John, you poor victim you...everybody picks on poor john who is just trying to give us his opinion. You are just totally innocent...never offensive or insulting in your posts....sure thing.r

Hopeless...anybody can go back to the great isreal (sic) thread and see what you are when you posted as eight&screw....how you stalked me, have never stopped stalking me, how utterly anti-semitic to your core you are. That's why I laugh at you, your complaints of night terror, your accusing Jews of looking down on Gentiles as Cattle, your claim you have a 160 IQ, your recent trumplike claim of having a big dik instead of being a big dik.

But really, if I didn't talk to you, who would? Just who on this board thinks you are worth more than a bucket of sh^t? People here aren't dumb. They know who and what you are.....your one friend here turned on you after you started with your the Holocaust never happened BS. No surprise you claimed to have been engaged and the next moment you weren't. You can hide your true personality only so long.

I don't have a problem with John....He is just an angry guy and like the typical trumpster lashes out because of it. You on the other hand are a malignant and malevolent soul. Do you think I would normally pick on somebody suffering from traumatic brain injury otherwise? hell No....that is why I took it easy on you in the Israel thread....your crying out about your night terrors...you closed head injury....BUT...the symptoms of brain injury are not malevolence... That is just who you are. You don't get a free pass because you claim you are brain damaged. But at least I am paying you attention, you poor invisible soul.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 205
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 2:50:20 PM
Msg: 203

Johnfromzelie:

Very reasonable and well articulated post.
 platitude545
Msg: 206
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 2:56:33 PM

the thing is that I never argued against immigrants or refugees. I merely stated why so many are against it.

We see...you are talking only on behalf of your friends.

I am not against immigration, I am against mass immigration without addressing the issues it brings

Mass immigration? And just what is that..how are you defining it? who ignores the issues it brings? That is just Trumponian Babble. We just don't make stuff up like you guys do.

to some, build a wall is the answer. to others, let them all in and who cares about those effected.

That's what we mean by babble and nonsense and ignorance. Nobody is about letting "them all" in.

My OPINION is to take care of our own first and find a way to help others in the process.'

That is sure not how you sound on this board. You sound angry and often become very offensive in your posts when others don't agree with you...why I am now finally retaliating...giving you some of your own medicine.

one can have compassion for the immigrants/refugees AND acknowledge the issues it creates. ignoring them is how we ended up where we are!

there you go again...the issues they create are not the issues trumpsters assert. You just buy into hooey.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 207
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:02:59 PM
^"there you go again...the issues they create are not the issues trumpsters assert. You just buy into hooey."

Cause -----> effect

Actions -----> consequences

Ignoring a direct relationship does not make one not exist.

***Note: Effects and consequences can be both positive & negative.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 208
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:03:36 PM
I don't need to be right but would expect a response that addresses how I am wrong rather than simply dismissing my views and retaliating with insults. do you really think insulting me will change my views? or do you just want me to go away? answer that and we will no what you are really all about.
I don't have a problem with John....He is just an angry guy and like the typical trumpster lashes out because of it.
 platitude545
Msg: 209
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:05:38 PM
^^^^ you are completely full of sh^t....only today did I start insulting you given how offensive you always are to those you consider Liberal. Many have responded patiently to you..including myself, .but you hear only what you want to hear...see only what you want to see...and then claim others are insulting you. Grow the hell up.

Ignoring a direct relationship does not make one not exist.

And creating a problem that does not exist does not make it a real problem either.
 platitude545
Msg: 210
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:10:59 PM
Here is the beginning of a long read.... I don't expect you to get this John, or even understand it if you read it...but this is authored by a raging conservative, republica, tea-party type of guy:

Why The GOP's Anti-Immigration Folly Is Fiscally Fatal, Part 1
By David Stockman. Posted On Monday, January 15th, 2018
The actuarial deficit of Social Security/Medicare (OASDHI) is in the range of $55 trillion on a NPV basis and even in the world of big numbers that's downright daunting. Therefore we have long felt---and not entirely facetiously-----that the only way to avoid fiscal catastrophe is to annex Mexico.

After all, the average age of its 128 millions citizens is just 26 years, meaning that there are lots of Tax Mules south of the border to bailout America's rapidly aging wave of Baby Boomers. And there is truly no way to describe the latter except to call it a demographic tsunami: The 50 million Americans 65 and older today will become 80 million by 2035 and eventually 105 million.

So not withstanding the impracticality of annexing Mexico, here begins a tale of labor force demographics, immigration and the fiscal Ponzi embedded in the social insurance system (Medicare and Social Security). It reveals the utter folly of the GOP's virtual war on immigrants and pales into insignificance this week's Washington contretemps about Dreamers, Walls and shit-holes. It shows that America needs to be importing immigrant workers, not deporting them.

As we see it, there is no conceivable level of tax increases or benefit cuts that can cope with the prospective doubling of the beneficiary rolls (see chart below). At least not in the context of what America's politicians and public believe to be a sacrosanct inter-generational transfer payment system, which incorporates virtually 100% of annual labor productivity into an endlessly rising level of real benefits over time.

We are referring here to the issue of "wage-indexing" versus "price-indexing" of each worker's earnings history. Since benefits are determined by averaging a worker's 35 best years of earnings, which are then indexed to age 60, it matters mightily whether each year's earnings are indexed for price inflation of say 2% per year or wage growth of say 4% annually during a beneficiary's working lifetime.

Take the case of a 20-year old earning $50,000 in 2020 and having that amount indexed to the year 2060 for his benefit formula calculation. The 2060 value would be worth $110,000 on a purely price-indexed (2%) basis, but $242,000 on a wage-indexed (4%) basis.

Self-evidently, the long-run cost of the system is being massively swollen by wage-indexing, but even then there is a hidden predicate that throws the equation into a****d-hat. Namely, the worker in our example would have had $7,650 of payroll taxes (employer/employee) extracted in 2020 (15.3% of wages). But unless those taxes were put in Al Gore's infamous Social Security "lock-box" and earned 4% per year for the next 40 years there is obviously no way that the system can stay solvent.

Alas, the nation's vaunted "social insurance" system has nothing to do with insurance. There is no investment committee ala Met Life putting the payroll tax receipts to work in stocks, bonds, real estate, alternate asset classes, etc. Instead, there are dozens of Congressional spending committees allocating every single dime of payroll taxes to the current good works and boongoogles of the Federal government, as the case may be.

So it's pay-as-you-go, not insurance.

During the first 70 years of the system, the payroll tax did generate more cash inflow each year than the outgo for benefits and administrative costs. But those surpluses were not invested; they were spent on aircraft carriers, education grants, farm subsidies, civil service salaries and anything else financed by the general fund. Accordingly, the $2.8 trillion of purported cumulative surpluses and assets of the OASDHI system are really nothing more than accounting confetti.

Since 2009 it's gotten far worse. The system is now running a considerable cash deficit----$62 billion in 2016 alone---and is already insolvent, save for the phony book-keeping exercise under which that the $2.8 trillion pile of accounting confetti is being drawn down to cover the shortfall.

So forget the trust fund accounting hocus pocus and get right to the lick log. To wit, the so-called social insurance system is built on the assumption of a permanently expanding labor force, world without end. That's the only way that pay-as-you go taxes on $50,000 of wages in 2020 could square with benefits based on those same earnings indexed up to $242,000 in 2060.

Stated differently, you can't in any way, shape or form "grow" your way out of the wage indexing doom-loop built into the social insurance system. If economic growth over the next 40 years stems from more workers and labor hours, for instance, you will have more benefit claimants at the end of the road.

By the same token, if economic growth over this period is based on prodigious productivity, these gains will eventually result in higher wages and therefore a higher indexing factor in 2060 and higher real benefits upon retirement.

In other words, the so-called social insurance programs are on a giant fiscal treadmill. When you propose to pay benefits to our hypothetical worker at retirement in say 2068 (at age 68) based on cumulative labor productivity through 2060 versus the taxes paid on much lower actual wages (pre-indexed) decades earlier, which were completely spent the day they come into the door at the US treasury, the implication isn't hard to figure.

Namely, you will need tens of millions of new workers by 2068 to fund the huge inter-temporal gap. That's just another way of saying, of course, that Social Security/Medicare as now structured is the greatest Ponzi scheme ever invented.

Needless to say, your editor didn't discover this daunting math last week. Indeed, as a young GOP staffer on Capitol Hill in 1972 when Nixon loudly signed into law wage indexing on the eve of his election landslide that year, we even wrote a memo about the mathematical unsustainability of wage-indexing over the long-haul.

Yet given that the working age labor force (25-64) grew by nearly 21 million during the 1975-1985 decade (or peak of the baby boom labor force entry), the Ponzi seemed well enough supplied with new tax mules. Indeed, no politicians---GOP or Dem----operating on a two-year election cycle got very excited about a 75 year demographic cycle that went all pear-shaped at the far end.

By the early 1980s, of course, the crashing US birth rate suggested trouble ahead, which is one of the reasons we championed a package of social security reforms in the Reagan White House. These crucial reforms curtailed early retirement and replaced wage-indexing with price-indexing, among numerous other cost-savings changes.

To be sure, even that didn't solve the inherent actuarial fraud of social insurance, but it did sharply reduce the long-run cost of the system, thereby making a start on the emerging demographic/fiscal bust. During the 1985-1995 decade, for example, the prime-age labor force grew by 20 million again, but demographics were already faltering.

Only 15 million of these new tax mules were from native born families---meaning that immigration accounted for the other 5 million. And during the 1995-2005 decade the trend became undeniable. There were only 10.6 million new native born workers; the rest were immigrants.

At that stage of the game, however, the GOP's anti-immigrant caucus was still in its relative infancy. So there was no evident breach in the Ponzi: 20 million new taxpayers were being drafted into service each decade---even if a rapidly rising (and ignored) share were immigrants.

By contrast, the GOP rank and file on Capitol Hill, which was OK with trimming food stamps for poor people around the edges, was not about to take-on early retirement (at age 62) and wage-indexing--even though these were the overwhelming driver of Welfare State expansion and long-run fiscal doom.

In fact, in May 1981 the GOP Senate leadership passed a resolution denouncing these changes by a vote of 96 for, 0 against and 4 gone fishing. Even when the Greenspan bipartisan commission endorsed a social security system bailout in 1983, it essentially consisted of payroll tax increases, marginal benefit reforms and drafting state and local employees into the system on a one-time basis. The long-run doom loop of wage-indexing stayed in place.

Actually, the latter has turned out to be even more problematic than was feared at the time. That's because the system is actually double wage-indexed, and is also steeply progressive. By the latter we mean that the "replacement rate" for a worker's average indexed wages is 90% for the first $10,700 of annual wages but only 15% for any wages above $64,800 per year.

The passage below explains how this all works out, but the bottom line is that a retiree with life-time average earnings at today's Federal minimum wage ($15,000) would have a replacement rate of 76% on his so-called AIME ( average indexed monthly earnings). By contrast, a retirees with $100,000 of annual earnings would have a replacement rate of just 36%.

As explained below, this progressive schedule of benefit calculation (primary insurance amount) derives from descending replacement brackets (called "bend points"), where the wage replacement factor drops from 90% to 32% and then to 15% on wages above $64,800.

Yet the "bend points" are also wage indexed. That is, over time the full gain in labor productivity gets indexed into both the worker's wage record and the bend points, too, thereby putting more and more of a worker's lifetime earnings in the 90% and 32% replacement brackets.

A person's initial Social Security benefit is determined by a two-step process. First, the worker's highest 35 years of earnings are indexed to wage growth, up to the year the worker reaches age 60, and then averaged. This amount is divided by 12 to determine the average indexed monthly earnings (AIME) . Second, the Social Security benefit formula is applied to the worker's average indexed monthly earnings to determine the primary insurance amount (PIA) . A worker retiring at the normal retirement age in 2018 will receive:

90 percent of the first $895 of AIME, plus
32 percent of AIME over $895 through $5,397, plus
15 percent of AIME above $5,397
This formula is designed so that low-income workers receive a higher percentage of their pre-retirement income than do average- and middle-income workers. In addition, by annually adjusting the bend points---the dollar amounts in the formula---to reflect wage inflation, the replacement rates for workers with comparable earnings histories stay the same.

The festering new problem that has emerged, however, is that the US economy has stopped producing breadwinner jobs, which generate lifetime earnings that mostly fall in the 32% and 15% replacement category. Again last month despite all the ballyhoo about full employment, the 72.9 million Breadwinner jobs reported by the BLS was essentially the same number as the 72.7 million reported during the month Bill Clinton was packing his bags to vacate the White House.

By contrast, since the turn of the century there has been a healthy growth in what we call the Part-Time Economy---jobs where workers clock only about 26 hours per week at $14 per hour. Here the job count is up by 18%, but, of course, these are only two-fifth jobs in an income sense because average annualized pay is just $20,000 compared to $50,000 for breadwinner jobs.

Needless to say, this is a serious problem in the here and now for workers and families struggling to make ends meet. But for the demographic/fiscal trap of social insurance it is fatal.

Based on the actual wage dynamics of the US economy since the turn of the century, the weighted average wage replacement rate is steadily rising. This means, in turn, that the system is hurtling toward insolvency all the faster.

But even minimum wages are better than no wages, and that gets to the giant skunk in the woodpile. During the decade between 2005 and 2015, the prime age labor force grew by only 13.3 million, meaning that the Ponzi is now visibly fading. Moreover, only 4.8 million of those new workers were from native born households. For the first time, in fact, upwards of 64% of the growth in the US labor pool during that period consisted of immigrants or workers born into families of immigrants.

The actual facts of the last decade ought to be enough to sober up the GOP calamity-howlers who simultaneously denounce the national debt and massive social insurance insolvency, but also want to put the kibosh on immigrants.

It's now plain as day that the social insurance Ponzi is already totally dependent upon immigrant labor for survival.

But as the say on late night TV, there's more. The thing about demographics is that they are baked into the cake. And what's baked into the cake about the native-born work force is that the very concept of "growth" is over and done----and as far as the demographer's eye can see.

To wit, during the decade between 2015 and 2025 the native born prime age work force will shrink by 4.3 million. The only thing keeping the total work force above the flat line is immigrant workers. Even then, with the 9.2 million gain over the decade in immigrant workers, the net gain for the total labor force will be just 4.9 million of prime-age workers.

So the Ponzi scheme is now unequivocally heading for the rocks. Compared to the workforce gain of 21 million during the decade after wage-indexing was adopted in 1972, we are now down to just 4.9 million gain in the current decade and roughly the same number during the 2025-2035 decade----all of whom are accounted for by immigrants and then some.

In that context, we are quite confident that the GOP anti-immigrant caucus has never looked at the graph below. To wit, without immigrant workers the prime working age population of 173 million in 2015 would shrink to just 166 million by 2035.

That is to say, you need upwards of 20 million new workers per decade in order to sustain the Ponzi. Today's Republican clowns would apparently prefer to blow the system sky-high rather than recognize this cardinal fact.

Without future immigrants, working-age population in U.S. would decrease by 2035

The fact is, native-born Americans haven't been making enough babies and future workers for a long time. The native-born fertility rate is currently just 1.7 per child bearing female, meaning that the native born work force is unequivocally on the downside of the slope. As shown below, the number of babies from native-born mothers in 2014 was 10% below where it was back in 1970---right before Washington so blithely incorporated wage-indexing into the system.

Even if Washington were now to suddenly adopt a giant baby subsidy program to increase family size, it wouldn't materially impact the labor force demographics until 2050 or beyond. And by then, the system would have already crashed.

Births to immigrant moms tripled since 1970

In sum, the Trump/GOP anti-immigrant campaign amounts to administering last rites to the nation's social insurance Ponzi, which is listing badly already based on total demographics. If we use a generous projection of immigrant worker growth the labor force is still hitting the flat-line in the decades ahead---even as the inherent social insurance Ponzi requires an endless rise from the lower left to the upper right on the work force chart below.

Indeed, there is only one way at this late date in the actuarial drama to avoid a crash landing. That is, a national policy of obtaining already-made babies (working age immigrants) to goose the size of the prospective work force dramatically during the next thirty years as the baby-boom ages out and the baby-bust shrinks the native-born work force.

In that context, the very thought of deporting the Dreamers is ludicrous. Each one of the 800,000 represents potential life-time payroll taxes of upwards of $300,000. And even if those new tax mules do not ultimately pay for themselves----since few do under Social Security/Medicare combined----they would dramatically ease the fiscal crunch during 2020-2050 when the baby-boom benefit cost hits its maximum.

In fact, immigration policy should be about importing, not deporting, working age persons. And that could be accomplished in a heart-beat by adopting a guest-worker program with a long-term path to citizenship based on cumulative tax contributions over several decades.

Unfortunately, the GOP immigrant thumpers have created an utterly false narrative over the years about immigrant based crime and economic harm to domestic workers. In Part 2 we will address the GOP's big lies and risible mis-directions about the so-called border problem-----hoary myths that the Donald's rank demoguery and bile about rapists, murders, criminals and drugs has only made all the more insidious.

Immigrants and their U.S.-born children expected to drive growth in U.S. labor force

Needless to say, the already dire outlook for the social insurance system would be dramatically worse, save for the projected increase of 20 million immigrant tax-mules over the 20-years between 2015 and 2035. So put the GOP's irrationally restrictionist immigration policies in place and there would be only one possibly outcome: A crisis that is already barreling down the road for the 2030s would be turned into a calamity in the 2020s.

Image result for images of social security's growing cash deficit
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 211
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:12:27 PM
^It would seem the "problem" already exists, hence, the thread title.

I assume you meant create "further problems" ?

"Immigrants and their U.S.-born children expected to drive growth in U.S. labor force"

Thought AI was taking over the World? Or do we just need some slave labor until we get closer?

platitude545
Msg: 212
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:17:29 PM
^^^ no..I meant talking about too much immigration like it is a problem when too little immigration is the real problem. I'm talking about Trump seizing on a dead issue of immigration in his campaign despite the fact immigration was a net-loss to the country at the time... (see my lengthy post directly above yours), and making it into a life or death struggle for the country...creating a problem that did not exist to begin with.

What you don't get is Trump created all of this hysteria...this immigration hysteria...for political purposes only and the Trumpsters bought right into it.

Immigration has never been that serious of a problem, we were handling it just fine..until the Trumponian Wall was created in the minds of trumpsters...as something that was all of a sudden necessary. Even the sycophant GOP in congress though knew how ridiculous and refused to go along. Never going to happen now.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 213
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:23:17 PM
^Pueblo Sin Fronteras created the current migrant caravan issue. And whoever is funding them.

platitude545
Msg: 214
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:26:32 PM
^^^^ another non issue.... but didn't stop Trump from spending hundreds of millions on the military..he has now sent home after the election. Doesn't it bother you that everything the man does is to manipulate people?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 215
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:31:12 PM
^Not a non issue. It lends to a false narrative being perpetuated.

It bothers me that outside influences are attempting to manipulate Americans.

platitude545
Msg: 216
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:33:59 PM
^^^ aren't you a trump supporter...those outside influences had enough of an affect to give the election to Trump...given how close it was in four States.

Besides we can expect outside influences attempting to manipulate us...in a world of global communication, nothing we can do about it... What we should not tolerate is our own President lying and manipulating us...and yet so many trumpsters don't seem to mind.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 217
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:41:01 PM
^"Refuge" shopping is not acceptable to me. Trump is not a factor.

"Besides we can expect outside influences attempting to manipulate us...in a world of global communication, nothing we can do about it... "

What about Hamas? Acceptable?
 2plunk
Msg: 218
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:00:09 PM
Doremi_Fasolatido
To make a clear point—
I believe-we’re on the same side
because
I honestly want- what’s best for the people. I have no horse in this race—I’m a way way up north..

Yes of course—set-up the vetting tables; presently 100 a day—perhaps that could be enhanced..Not sure what the past avg. is per/day..
MY BEEF IS—Why the fuc, should they have to pack-up their belongings and leave home.. That’s a pretty big move, not to mention the dangers..
There are 5 to 10,000 desperate migrants, mostly from a single city San Pedro Sula in Hunduras.
Imo—that’s thousands of testimony to corruption within a state – Responsibility to Protect since 2009 has allowed for UN-force interjection to establish peace..

Why can’t we ever do the right thing at the right time ?

If there’s so many desperate people form a single city/country -- that are willing to risk life and limb—Someone needs to help !
Question is --What’s going on in Honduras ??

I know it’s a crazy notion—But what if, we could sit down and establish the main theme of discontent—and ask who would be willing to return—‘if’ they were escorted by a regiment for protection,, and get everyone to march back into San Pedro Sula and set-up an international court..

Do the right thing—It may not always work out—but at least we tried..
That’s the world I want to live in..
 platitude545
Msg: 219
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:01:39 PM
Anti israel forces have been maniulating the US for years...kj?

rednwhiterider
Msg: 220
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:02:44 PM
I'm not sure the "Trump supporters" should be talked about as if they were hams. Hamas.

an easy test:
say " bacon, puppies,ice cream."

you will know right away who they claim to be.

and if you want to take them out or take them in.

my guess:
carla hates puppies.

gov tingle or trig ol' boy...
tingle or trig
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 221
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:11:16 PM
Prejudice, or bigotry,[1] is an affective feeling towards a person or group member based solely on that person's group membership (tribal behavior). The word is often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, feelings towards people or a person because of their sex, gender, beliefs, values, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality, beauty, occupation, education, criminality, sport team affiliation or other personal characteristics. In this case, it refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on that person's perceived group membership.[2]

Prejudice can also refer to unfounded or pigeonholed beliefs[3][4] and it may include "any unreasonable attitude that is unusually resistant to rational influence".[5] Gordon Allport defined prejudice as a "feeling, favorable or unfavorable, toward a person or thing, prior to, or not based on, actual experience".[6] For the evolutionary psychology perspective, see Prejudice from an evolutionary perspective. Auestad (2015) defines prejudice as characterized by 'symbolic transfer', transfer of a value-laden meaning content onto a socially formed category and then on to individuals who are taken to belong to that category, resistance to change, and overgeneralization.[7]
 platitude545
Msg: 222
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:28:25 PM
^^^ your point? Not sure if you are trying to play victim again or simply giving us an education.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 223
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:36:35 PM
john is explaining why and how you are a bigot.
you might learn something if you listen.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 224
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:38:40 PM
"Anti israel forces have been maniulating the US for years...kj?"

Point being....it is matter of perspective based upon group identity and hierachy, therein.

You are quick to judge others without taking a long look at yourself and how you self-identify.

johnfromzelie
Msg: 225
view profile
History
migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 5:06:00 PM

john is explaining why and how you are a bigot.
you might learn something if you listen.
EXACTLY!! look at post 208 and study it closely. while your trying to win an online fight, I am trying to deliver a message. anyone reading that post can clearly see a 'different' message. can you decipher what that is?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > migrant caravan