Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Plenty of Fakes      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zonavar68
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Plenty of FakesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
At least my profile is genuine and real and everything written in it is from the heart. Sure it probably doesn't have the smooth romantic appeal of a multiple date night on an episode of Bachelor or Bachelorette, but I don't hide who and what I am.

I don't try to show and c$%k pics, but isn't it funny how many women show off their cleavage in their pics, some very overtly, and think that's ok, but then turn around and say it's not for men to do bare or semi-bare chested pics.

I suppose women don't get to see the site from a guys perpective. Remember in the USA you've got 200+ million people while we have 25+ million, so it's fair to say that search results are going to return a lot less real genuine profile links compared to what might be possible with those of you in the USA.

From my point of view as an Aussie user, there are a *lot* of fake profile results that show up. To be honest, a fair portion of the people I contact do come back and say 'no thanks'. and if someone does that I always acknowledge with a short 'thanks for your honest reply - hope you find someone lovely' and then leave that person alone.

People appreciate respect and courtesy and perhaps it's a reflection of dating sites in general that respect and courtesy is so rare, but at least in our age group we have lots of life experience so know that showing respect is the right way to go.
 ohenryx
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Plenty of Fakes
Posted: 11/14/2018 5:07:11 PM

It looks like a Profile from Adult Friendfinder.

And what's wrong with my profile on Adult*Friend*Finder???

Oh, wait, he wasn't talking about me...

Never mind.

On edit: I didn't realize they were blocking references to Adult*Friend*Finder and substituting "somespamsite". Interesting choice for the substitution. Spam Site? Really? LOL

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Plenty of Fakes