Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Western men seeking love abroad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Western men seeking love abroadPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

What they want is a sex trophy and a maid who isn't going to question their cheapness even after they've fully trafficked the women of their dreams in the US (I'm speaking about US as I live here) with lies and pending poverty.
where can I meet such a women? am I restricted to just one or can I order two? is there a lease option? often joke about ordering a foreign bride as it would be much simpler than dating but in the end, that isn't love. in the past, maybe more of a conventional marriage but more likely she will do what she needs to do to get a green card and then off to live 'her' dreams, not yours.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Western men seeking love abroad
Posted: 10/29/2018 7:36:28 AM

What they want is a sex trophy and a maid who isn't going to question their cheapness...

Do women shop for the ugliest guy available-who is out of shape and possibly too short? Both genders want to show off their latest catch-and for many, it's competition among their peers, to see who can snag the best looking person.
 Rumours
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/29/2018 8:10:07 AM
Go for it!!
I once heard when you marry someone from another country...you are responsible for them for 7 years.
In other words...once they get that green card and if they decide to quit being your spouse....you still have to support them.

to see who can snag the best looking person.

Fortunately...not all of us revere "best looking" all the same.
 daynadaze
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 8:59:18 AM
I happen to like short, fat, out of shape couch potatoes. So do others, you can't predict what others will like.

I heard on 90 Day Fiancé that it was 10 years you would be respondsible for anything they while in your country, whatever it is, it's a huge problem if you end up choosing a bad person. There is no such thing as all people in this area or that area are the same, you are looking for an individual person, not a package deal.
 hemingway234
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:41:44 AM

Are there any countries or religions where it's still custom for the guy to receive a dowry if he weds a woman?

If so, it's probably in goats and sheep.

- I'm trying to cut down on those!

Ah, the old mail order bride trick! Trump got him one of those....he's a great business man, but knows nothing about women.......he could not even get an American woman who speak-a-da-English!

OP, if want to go to all that trouble for a woman who can't speak-a-da-English, just give her the test to make sure she's not a golddigger - so tell her you love her so much you'll move in with her and her 7 family members and 5 dogs, even though there is no room left!
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 10:13:08 AM

"...so tell her you love her so much you'll move in with her and her 7 family members and 5 dogs, even though there is no room left!"

You should double check to see if dog meat is a delicassy there.
 hemingway234
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 11:31:16 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^okay, so just the seven family members!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2018 1:54:42 AM

Did anyone watch " Sunday night " on channel 7 ?

I doubt few people here get Channel 7 that's aired in South New Wales... :)

The western world is so materialistic , nasty and so judgemental ..

There's not a shortage of materialistic gals in Eastern Europe looking to hitch a ride with a Western Guy and his $$. :) Not to say there aren't appreciative ones either, but just sayin'.

If it all works out for these guys great. If not so be it .

Well shoot, just have the same mentality in your own arena. Why spend all that time being pen-pals with a gal far far away, then spend tons of $ to travel to her parts to try get into her parts? I don't know your area of Australia well, but I'd first opt to talk to gals "long distance" but within a long drive to a short flight from your place, first.

As it seems a hard enough job to find love in your own country.

I think you're probably only going 1 route in your own country, thus, going Any other route would be a nice change of pace, at least for a little while. My point is, you don't have to do Eastern European pen-paling as your Way to find a GF.

I'm not saying don't give pen-paling out there a try. Sure, but don't have expectations or focus on it. Just something different. Meanwhile, open up the doors to other different avenues to meet women. According to Wiki, in your suburb of Sydney (Castle Hill), under 58% of the population were even born in Australia. So you do have some background variety. I'd try alternate online sites that don't have many people (lack of selection; but lack of competition)... and to hang out in other venues IRL to change things up.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2018 11:41:05 AM

Ah, the old mail order bride trick! Trump got him one of those

I believe he got himself TWO of those.

Lucky for him, they weren't materialistic and only married him for true love.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2018 4:31:15 AM
Well....as a whole people are the same around the world and those who bragg about being who they are AREN'T....lol....I take-em all at face value and after a little time the real person comes out....everyone has their issues...I don't car if their filthy rich or sit in a room and don't do anything...we all have some sort of THING....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Western men seeking love abroad