Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > My new Russian friend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chastirin
Msg: 26
view profile
History
ew Russian friendPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
GOAL!!! Yessss, my first in this incarnation I believe. Thanks chap ;)

So Irina is showing her true colours? And there I was, in the queue waiting to buy my new Primarni hat for the wedding. I guess I should put it back now.

I thought she was real, those scripts are good, aren't they? I was expecting someone to come along and offer to buy the film rights or book deal or something. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Hope your kitchen fitter makes a good recovery, chap. It kind of brings it home to you how precarious life is when something like that happens to someone you know well.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 27
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/1/2018 3:31:27 AM
She's being a bit dumb really. She hasn't responded to anything I've said. I'm replying to one pf her previous emails to see if the heading affects the response I get.

In the meantime, she is off to tell her parents about us!

I do feel sorry for the people who fall for theses scam, they must be desperately lonely.
 Chastirin
Msg: 28
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/1/2018 11:09:18 AM
She is probably a 'he' running several of these at the same time.

I've just noticed the title of this thread has changed - a bit unfair, possibly 😉
 UKBunny
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Russian friend
Posted: 12/1/2018 12:20:23 PM
'They' work in shifts, so depending what time you message you will (probably) spot
a disjoin in the conversation - good plan trying to confuse - it'll probably be ignored....
stand by for the 'holiday' scam, or the 'mothers in hospital' junk.............

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 30
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/3/2018 10:35:09 AM
Chap I’m sure her parents will adore you
I’m getting more optimistic
Irina and Chap sitting in a tree <3

I’m a little more pragmatic than you chap, yep sorry for the duped but shame on you too, now wise up :)
(I’m just all heart really)
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 31
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/5/2018 1:57:29 AM
Tssk Roxy - this is real! She's even telling me off now!

"Hello dear Dave! How is the weather? How was your day? I think you have a great time. It is unfortunate that today was not your answer. I ask you to try to write to me daily. I want our communication to be serious, and not just fleeting communication. I hope you have the same opinion, and you continue to answer me! Tomorrow I will be waiting for your reply to my previous letter! Wishing you a good day and mood!
Irina"
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 32
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/5/2018 9:52:02 AM
That is brilliant. Very funny.
She kept it short and to the point, I’m beginning to warm to Irina.
Don’t you hurt or disrespect her, get replying :)

Justanotherchap
Msg: 33
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/6/2018 1:28:07 AM
Thanks Roxy, your blessings mean so much to me. I'm not sure I've had this one before or not but doesn't look like I shared it. I'll write back to keep her happy. Oh, nd she's got an apartment now so that's going to be cosy :-)

"Hello Dave! How are you? Hope things are going well. As for me I am very very busy because our boss suddenly informed us about today’s audit, Of course we knew that it would happen one day but nobody expected it today. But I always find the time to write you an email. Thank you for your email too. You made my day again. I am always happy to see and read your email. I became more joyful after reading them. Thank you for all the words and your care. I also want to take care of you so that you feel not lonely in this world. I want you remember that you have me who think and worry about you. I am convinced that this is very important for people. I mean to know that you are not alone and you have a person who take care of you. In this case you feel good and calm. But what is definitely great is to know that your soul mate is awaiting for you at home. It is so cool that we found each other in such a big world. I believe that the time will come when you come home and find me waiting for you))) Dave, you deserve to be happy. Do not let anyone make you forget that. I will do my best to make you happy. Every day I understand more and more that I want to take care of you. What did you do to me?))) How I lived without you? I don't know who I am without you. I know that my life was not so fully as now. I have my parents who helped me to get my apartment, I work and have friends I can spend my time with. But I didn’t have a person who I could have a good time with. But now I have you. Before now I could not talk to anyone except my parents. I could not share my thoughts and feelings. I didn’t open my inner world. Only my parents take care of me and always support no matter what. It is very nice and important of course but it is not enough and I have not seen the future and meaning of life. Now I know what I want to achieve in my live. Everything has changed when I met you. My days became happier. Every day I feel care. You gave me hope and made me believe in bright future. Yep, this is how I feel my dear Dave. May be I hurry with this conclusion. But I feel so happy that I do not want to think about bad things. I dream only about positive things. I hope you on the same way. Dave, you’re not alone! You are always in my mind. You can always share your thoughts and troubles with me. You can tell me if you have any problems or concerns. Write me no matter if you’re joyful or sad. I will always listen to you and try to make happier. It seems I have to go now. My colleagues are waiting for me. If I have a chance to write you again, I will definitely do it! I kiss you.
Irina"
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 34
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/6/2018 2:12:33 AM
Blimey, shes' answered already must be keen.

"Dear Dave, I have a chance to write you. I did forget to attach my photos again. Sorry))) You can find them attached to this email. How do you like me? What do you think when you look at my pictures? May be you’re smile when you look at me))) If so, then I am even glad. I want you smile and be joyful. Today was very busy day, we had much work to do. I am a little bit tired. I dream about my bed now and want this day ends as soon as possible. When I come home, I will take a hot bath with aromatic oils to relax. Moreover, yesterday I went to gym and made a good training. If I knew that we would have the audit today, may be I did not gym a lot. So my body needs to relax. ))) I think you also had days like this. Dave, despite today's audit, I have some positive news today. My boss allowed me to take a day off)). That means I will visit my parents. I am so happy. I cannot wait to see them. I can not wait to tell them about positive changes in my life. I mean you my dear. You're my positive changes. I am sure that they will be happy for me. I will then write you how they react. I think you would like to know about it.)) Honey, please write me even if you know that I am not at work. Because I have an opportunity to come to work even if I have a day off. Just because I want to find an email form you and write you back. I cannot live a day without your emails. It is very important to me to be in touch with you every day. This helps to strengthen our relationships and makes our communication more interesting. Do you agree with me? I often reread your emails. Your emails energize me. They help me gear up. So, now I need to go. Thank you for everything. You are changing my life day by day. You make me happy! I think of you every day and want to see you just for a minute in real. Just know it! Have a nice day. Million kisses… Irina"
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 35
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/6/2018 8:19:36 AM
Until she asks for the money I will hold my tongue.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 36
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/7/2018 3:29:08 AM
Still not asked for money - I think she is genuine :-)

Hello Dave! How is your day going? How you feeling today? How is the weather? Dear Dave, I hope you’re fine. Thank you for your email. As usual you made my day brighter and happier. I am feeling good . I have a good news, the audit was a success. When I came to work today, my boss told me that I am free of work. That means I will visit my parents. I am so happy that I will see them finally. So I decided to take a chance to write while I am at work. Then I will go home to take some stuff with me. The only way to reach the village is to use a bus. Before the trip, I will go to a shopping center. I want to buy some presents for my parents. Dear Dave, I'm so impatient because I would like to tell them about you and me. I want to share my joy with them and see their reaction. I think it will be the long way to go. First I need to reach the station and find my bus. It will take 1,5 hours to reach the destination. My parents usually meet me at the bus stop so that we can talk on the way home. It think it will be a good chance to tell them about you. Then when I come back to work, I will write you at once. I hope you’re interested to know. Dave, please do not forget to write me every day. Even if you know that I am not at work. When I go to work, I will be happy to see your emails. Dear Dave, I stay at work although my boss let me go. This is because of you, I can not leave without writing you an answer. This is not good to leave you without my email. I hope you understand how important your emails are))) I do respect you and that’s why I am still here and writing you this email)) I don’t want to keep you waiting for my emails. I hope you too. You also will not make me wait yours. When I return from my parents I will go to my work right from the station. I will read your emails and answer. Ohh, I will tell you about our conversation and how I’ve spend the time in the village. However, usually we have fun. We talk a lot, coz we don’t see each other long time. My mom and me cook. It can be homemade cakes and other delicious dishes. My dad always prepares Russian banya. Have you ever heard about Russian banya? Banya is an extremely popular Russian tradition. I will definitely tell you more about it later. But of course that would be better if you can try it. Russian banya is very good for health. We also like to walk through the village and enjoy the countryside. We even have our favorite place we always go to. This is the river bank. It's very beautiful there! My dad loves to fish and when I was a child he took me with him. That's how our favorite place appeared. The river bank is especially beautiful in summer time. This is the best time to fish and pick berries and flowers. In winter we just walk around the village. At the evening when everything is done, we go to banya and then we love to remember my childhood. We look at my child pictures. It is a pity that they are printed and we don’t have them on electronic form. I would love you see me in the childhood, but this is not possible. However, if we meet in real, I will definitely to show you all of them. Dave, lately, I dream so much.)) My biggest dream is to see you in real. You’ve became very close to me. Thanks to emails we tell each other about our life's. I feel good with you! You’re the man I’ve dreamed about and imagined in my mind. I thank fate as it gave us the opportunity to get to know each other. Of course I am always thinking how it would wonderful to see each other face to face. This is because of long distance between us. But I am afraid it would be difficult to do. And that makes me sad. But you know I believe that dreams come true!! May be that’s why I am so dreamy))) I can imagine you and our meeting only in dreams. Dave, you and me, we are strong. So everything is gonna be all right. We have our goal and we come to it together. I changed the topic again)). I will tell you more about my visit to parents in my next email. Ok? Now I need to hurry up. I need to go to a shopping center. Shopping can take much time)) Cheer up, my dear! Just remember I am here and think about you! Have a good time! I kiss you.
Irina
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 37
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/8/2018 6:05:42 AM
Some people must fall for this stuff!

Hello Dave! I’ve just came back and at once went to my work in order to write you an email. However, I don’t work today. Hope you’re fine too. I am eager to tell you about my talk with parents. I told them about you, hope you remember. Of course I worried about this talk, because I didn’t know what reaction they would have. But I was worried for nothing. They reacted quite well. They were happy for us. Frankly speaking they at once noticed that something has changed at me. My mom was surprised and happy at the same time. She have not seen me so happy for a long time. We was talking about us a whole evening. It is hard to retell everything we discussed. I will focus on the most important points, coz I don’t want to make my email too long. I do appreciate your time, my dear. I told them shortly about how we met. I added that you live not in Russia. They were very surprised to hear that. The first question my dad asked me was about how we communicate. The thing is that they never used computer and it seems they still don’t know what Internet is. For people who live in villages this is not necessary. They just don’t need things like this. I told them that every day we write emails to each other. I added that we liked to meet each other because we have the same goals, that we both are alone and want to meet one day in real. But we have time to discuss our meeting, right? Let me now tell you how I spend my time in the village. I told my parents that you’re the man I was looking for. I told them that you’re interesting, honest, caring, serious, fair. And this is only a small part of your merits that I have listed to them)). You make a lot to me. You give me lots of positive moments. Through your emails I feel your care. I know you worry about me and support me. I also care about you. I hope you feel it in my emails. I try to bare my soul to you as much as I can. I want to make you happy and take care of you. I will not be tired to repeat this. So I told my parents about all my feelings. They listened to me very carefully. They understood that I was serious. So they are glad to know that I feel happy with you. They will support me..us in everything. However they asked me how serious we are and how far we let things go. They talked about our feelings. I answered that we are very serious and we dream to see each other once in the future. My mom whispered to me that if I feel that you are really that man who I want to be the rest of my life with, if I decide to go to you, she will support me without a doubt. I said that we have not made any plans about our meeting yet. But it was so nice to hear that my parents would support me in any case!! Dave, what do you think? Are you glad to hear that? Dear Dave, I am very glad! Their opinion is very important to me. Because all what they want is that I am happy! My mom thinks that I will be happy with the man like you, my dear Dave! My mom sees that you’ve already changed me and my life for the better. I cannot imagine how happy I will be when I see you in real. I will be over the moon)) I hope you too. May be you think that I am looking at the world through rose-colored glasses. No worries, my dear, this is not true. I am realistic and I know that life is not a game. I know people meet happiness and sorrow. I know that man and woman should be together in sickness and in health, in misery and joy. Life has taught me a lesson. I do understand there are different kind of difficulties we can have. I am convinced that the most important thing is to be near your partner and support each other. No matter what happens, happiness or sorrow, don’t leave your partner alone. And I want to be a partner like this. I want to support you in every situation. I have to be your rock. Dear Dave, just know that you can tell me about everything. To cut a long story sort, we did spend the time very nice. Unfortunately, we did not have much time as I wanted to have. My mom and we were cooking. At the same time my dad heated the Russian banya. You remember I told you about it in my previous email. So let me tell you what it is. People living in a village don’t know what a shower or bath is. The only way to wash yourself is banya. Speaking generally a banya is a room equipped for washing people with water, hot air and steam. A classic Russian banya is heated with firewood. Inside the banya, which is usually built of wood, there are wide wooden benches along the walls. They are built up one above the other like steps. You can sit or lay on the benches. There are also hot stones in parilka on which you splash water in order to get hot steam. Hot steam helps clean the skin, makes it soft and smooth. They say washing up in the banya is like being born again. I hope you got the main idea)) So I went to banyan, then we had a supper. Then we were talking a lot and didn’t notice the time. It was too late when we went to sleep. I could not fall asleep for a long time, because I was thinking about you, and I would like to write you immediately, but no chance(( I wished to tell you about our talk that was devoted to you. At morning when we wake up, we had a breakfast and made our house clean. Then I had to go back to the city. My parents walked me back to the bus stop. So I am in the city right now, writing you this email)) Now I will go home and get some rest. I will stay home today evening. I also need to clean my own apartment. I hope it will take not much time so that I will be able to read a book. Of course, I will think about you. As usual)) Do you have any plans for today evening? Please share your thoughts about my talk with parents. What do you think? I am looking forward for your opinion. Keep in touch! I kiss you.
Irina
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 38
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/8/2018 10:10:20 AM
Fairplay.....could her life sound anymore boring?
Like the rest of us then.
I’ve never given a blow by blow account of my day to anyone.
Oh cept you guys :)

Dave.
Took my pa for breakfast this morning.
Came home and had a siesta.
sorted the ‘anything goes in’ cupboard.
Found loads of old music. I kiss you.
Roxy
 Lorri55
Msg: 39
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/8/2018 2:58:07 PM
Oh! I found a new friend a couple of months back. Profile said he lived locally to me in Scotland... turned out he was 'Italian', working in Dubai ! Reeled me in with lots of lovely messages, perfect gent, no sleaze.... then asked me for money and threw a strop when I told him where to go !!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 40
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/12/2018 6:20:08 AM
I think we're getting there. She hasn't flown beforee but wants to come to see me and stay in my house.....................

Hello my dear Dave! Happy to hear back from you! Thank you for your care! How is your day today? I hope everything is all right! I have a coffee break so I can write you an email. Dave, today I had a sleepless night. Because I was thinking about you a lot. I was thinking about my talk with parents, about you and me. I had so many different thoughts. I can not stop thinking about the possible meeting. For so long it's been on my mind. Every day I feel more that I want to see you. Dave, I think you're my soul mate. We have close and trusting relationship. I have opened my heart. I feel you are the man I want to have the future with. But now we need to make the most important step in our life. We both understand that we need to see each other in order to make sure we feel the same to each other. Do you agree with me? I thought a lot, and came to the conclusion that I was ready to meet you! I need to know what you think about it. Are you ready? Yes, of course my dear, I know it is rather difficult to organize the meeting. Just now we need to decide whether we want to meet or nor. Are we both ready for this important step? As for me I can honestly say that I am ready! I will overcome all the difficulties for the sake of our meeting. Yes, I have not known yet what exactly I need to do in order to come to another country. All that I know if we want to meet we will be able to do it! Dave, I can't get out my mom’s words of my head. She told me if I feel you’re the man with whom I want to be, then it is time to act. If I need, they will help me to come to you. And this make me stronger. I really need they support and understanding. Everything turns the situation to our advantage. Please let me know if you’re ready to meet me in real?? Are you ready for the next step in our relationship? Would you like to have me in your house?? I just think that it would be easier to stay by you either than in a hotel. More over if I stay with you we would have much more time to spend together, to know each other better and become closer. What do you think? Of course I am curious to see how you live. Who knows may be we will understand that we belong together and I will move to you forever. That’s why I want to see your life from within. Of course, today it's too early to talk about my move to you, but I think we can discuss this issue face to face. Now the most important thing is to organize our first meeting. I hope you agree with me and want to meet me as well. Dave, please think about everything seriously and let me know what you decide! I do respect your opinion and want to hear your point of view. I'm eager to know what you think! Do you mind if I stay at your house? I dream about the day when we will meet in real life! Let's make our dream come true. I am sure that meeting can make us closer, more than ever before. I would love to take care of you, give you all my affection and tenderness! I want to give you happiness and joy. Dear Dave, you deserve to be happy! You are the man worthy of love and attention! And I want to give you everything! Dave, you are a very wonderful man! All I can think about is you and our meeting. We can continue writing hundreds of emails to each other. And of course we will continue writing. I am ready for this. But if we are serious in our feelings we should try to make the next step and organize our meeting. My parents are for us and there's nothing to keep me here. I wish I were on a plane right now! But to be honest I have never flown))) I have never been out of Russia. I have never travelled. All my trips were within my country. By the way this is one more reason why I would like to come to you first. I can fly for the first time in my life. I think the fly will give me new and interesting emotions. I'll be flying high in the sky and will be able to feel like a bird))I used to have a dream to jump with a parachute)). I think it's very extremely. Parachuting it is when you can overcome your fear for unforgettable emotions. But now I have another dream, more important - to be near you. Can you imagine our first meting? What will you feel? I am sure this is many times better than parachuting. Ohh my dear I must keep my feet on the ground. I am dreaming a lot)). Please promise me to think about our meeting. I need your opinion. I am looking forward for your reply! Now I have to go. After work I plan to gym and walk home. The weather is fine. So I plan to walk. What are you planning to do? How is the weather? Dave, tell me about everything! I'm begging you)). From time to time I like to reread your emails. Thank you for taking the time to email me! Thank you for all that you do! Thanks for the care and affection! Dave, you are the most wonderful man! I kiss you gently. Have a nice day!
Irina
 Spectrallight
Msg: 41
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/12/2018 6:34:42 AM
^^^ Loving it. Can't wait for you to out them :)
 UKBunny
Msg: 42
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/12/2018 7:31:51 AM
Page 0ne, my post no 7 ...........
any message now :)

Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 43
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/12/2018 7:42:50 AM
She's adorable ..
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 44
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/12/2018 9:51:16 AM
Isn’t she.
And completely not a scam at all. Her parents like and approve of Chap and are gonna help fund her dream.
Tut tut all you cynical disbelievers :)
 woz1968
Msg: 45
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/12/2018 8:16:43 PM
If you zoom out and squint it looks like each message is a piece of knitting

She’s certainly trying to stitch up chappo!

(I’m here all week)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 46
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/13/2018 7:31:56 AM
What a cynical lot yous are. Maybe it's GENUINE.

What if her ma and dad said

"listen hen (in russian) we back you all the way. If you want to go to englandshire we will not stop you. As long as the geezer does not stay in scunthorpeski then you have our blessingski"

Messages this short filler type thing

Hello my dear Dave! Happy to hear back from you! Thank you for your care! How is your day today? I hope everything is all right! I have a coffee break so I can write you an email. Dave, today I had a sleepless night. Because I was thinking about you a lot. I was thinking about my talk with parents, about you and me. I had so many different thoughts. I can not stop thinking about the possible meeting. For so long it's been on my mind. Every day I feel more that I want to see you. Dave, I think you're my soul mate. We have close and trusting relationship. I have opened my heart. I feel you are the man I want to have the future with. But now we need to make the most important step in our life. We both understand that we need to see each other in order to make sure we feel the same to each other. Do you agree with me? I thought a lot, and came to the conclusion that I was ready to meet you! I need to know what you think about it. Are you ready? Yes, of course my dear, I know it is rather difficult to organize the meeting. Just now we need to decide whether we want to meet or nor. Are we both ready for this important step? As for me I can honestly say that I am ready! I will overcome all the difficulties for the sake of our meeting. Yes, I have not known yet what exactly I need to do in order to come to another country.
 Lorri55
Msg: 47
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/13/2018 2:40:24 PM
Does she not know about paragraphs ?
Far too many words all flung together.... Leaves me breathless! Or is that the plan ??
God loves a trier......
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 48
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/14/2018 1:54:16 AM
She's Russian! Maybe they don't have paragarphs in Russia or the state controlled factory hasn't made enough this year. Who knows?

I do know she's off to the visa office s othat she can come to see me and stay with me. Ha! Eat that. Could be a nice little Christmas Pressie

Hello my dear Dave! So happy to see your email!! I was looking forward to your reply. To tell the truth I worried a little bit. I was thinking what you would answer! Because our future depends on your opinion!! Thank you for your lovely email. After reading, I became so happy. Now I know that you’re also serious to me and our communication is not just words, we have really true honest relationship!!!!! Thank you once again for your honesty. You proved your seriousness. This makes me happy like never before!!! ))) It is so important to know your opinion about our meeting. I wanted to know whether you wish to meet me or not! Because this proves that our relationship is true!!! As for me I have already told you that I am ready to come to you and moreover my parents support us. Now your email gives me the green light to act. I will do my best to come to you and be near you my dear Dave! Honey, now we can start planning our meeting. I want to come to you and see your life. I hope you understand why. I tried to explain you that in my previous email. Of course if we decide that we belong to each other, I will be happy to move to you for the rest of my life. I don’t rush into things, I just want you know how serious I am. But if we want to be together, I need to know how you live! I want to know your mentality, your demeanor! Unfortunately, I have never been out of Russia. I guess I need to consult with a specialist. May be I should go to a passport and visa service. As soon as I have free time, I will visit passport and visa service to get a consultation so that I know what documents I need. Dear, thank you again for everything you do for me. Your email made my day today, you just can not imagine how glad I am !!! )) I am bubbling with happiness. I am so happy to have you. Honey, you are the man I want to be with. I have been looking for you for a long time. So we need to do our best to meet. I am glad that I’ve decided to make the next step, and I don’t want to lose this chance. I am sure in what I am feeling to you, but I want to be 200 percent sure that we belong to each other, that you’re my soul mate. That’s why we need to meet in real to make our relationship more stronger. Our emails don’t give us a chance to feel the heat of fingers and taste of lips. Emails help to get only feelings of affection !!! But in any case emails made us closer to each other, it is easier for us to communicate, to share opinions even being so far away from each other! Do you agree with me? So as I promised I will go to a passport and visa service as soon as I have a chance. I will keep you updated. Don’t worry. If I know anything, I will email you right away. I think we've reached a point where we can take a big step. So I need your care and support like never before. Today you showed your seriousness once again. Our dream will come true. I hope that everything is gonna be all right and we will be together very soon. I want to kiss you and hug you so much. Gently kissing. You can not imagine how much…. Honey, sorry I need to go now. As usual I am waiting for your email!!! Have a blessed day my dear! Yours, Irina
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 49
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/14/2018 4:48:12 AM
Wonder how much that little lot will cost her. We’ll soon find out I guess :)
 Chastirin
Msg: 50
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/14/2018 8:13:58 AM
She says she doesn't rush into things, yet this thread has been going barely 6 weeks and she's talking about moving in?!?!?!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > My new Russian friend