Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > My new Russian friend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 51
view profile
History
ew Russian friendPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Is there a picture chap??

Crash bang wallop ...g...o...a...l ...
 Spectrallight
Msg: 52
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/14/2018 9:21:13 AM
When she asks for the money. I'd ask for an address as you need to send it via snail mail then send her some Monopoly money hehe
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 53
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/15/2018 2:49:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any really amusing suggestions.

I've just sent her this email..................

"I was just checking the flights to Novgorod. It might be easier for me to come to you as I have a passport and visa?

Love

Dave"
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 54
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/15/2018 3:30:22 AM
She doesn't seem to have read my email....................

"Hello my dear Dave! I have a break so I am writing you now. Thank you for your reply. Your emails always made my day. I can not imagine my life without your emails, honey. Thank you for every word. Thank you for your care and affection! I do appreciate everything you do for me. Thank you for your time. Dave, You know, we have become very close. It's great that I can stay in your house. This is a very big and important step forward in our relations. I know that you’re serious and sincere at your intentions and goals. Thank you for that, it is so sweet. I want you to feel that I'm serious as well and really want to see you asap. I would like to visit a travel agency asap in order to find out what is necessary for my trip to you. Unfortunately, today I have much work to do, that’s why I am not sure I will be able go to the agency. But I promise to do it very soon. Dave, I’ve just realized that we are talking about the meeting. Can you imagine that? A short time ago we just dreamed about it, but soon our dream will come true. I am so happy!!! I am full of happiness and joy! I hope you too! Of course I need much to do to organize my trip. But just one thought about meeting with you makes me stronger and give me power to act. I am very serious about traveling to you and I'm sure everything will be fine! Honey, we will be together very soon. Can you imagine? Finally we can feel each other. I really want to hug you and feel your warmth and care. I want to give you all my affection and tenderness. We can finally kiss each other! Dave, it's so nice! Thank you for everything! However, it is now I am so brave talking about kisses and embraces. When we meet, I think I'll be shy)). Just remember this. Remember that I can be shy, but I really want to kiss you))! I did believe that dreams come true and thoughts are material. I was constantly thinking about you and our meeting. I was thinking about our evenings together. And everything will come true soon. My dear Dave, you will be the happiest man in the world! I will do my best. You give me the happiness, and you are worthy of a happy and honest relationship. Together we will achieve anything and be finally together. I just need to go to the agency and find out about everything. I will keep you in the loop. As soon as I have a chance I will definitely go there. Then I will write an email. Today we have a lot of customers in our store. So many work. I need to help people to choose clothing. I love my job because I love talking with people and help them. Because I am the happiest woman in the world and I want to share this happiness with everyone and make the world better. Of course my happiness will be enough for you too))) Dear Dave, I think I need to know some details about you for my journey to you. Can you write me back and give me your full name, phone number, home address and the nearest international Airport I can fly to? Please do not forget. I can not wait to learn everything about the trip and take action to make our meeting happen faster. Honey, I will do my best to make our dreams come true. And with your support and care, we will succeed! I am not tired thank fate for you! Dave, please let me know how you imagine our meeting. What do you think we will do? How will we spend time? If you remember from my emails I like active and interesting holidays. I think we are similar in this and we will have much fun and our meeting will be interesting and entertaining. To be fully honest to you, I am a little bit afraid of a trip. Because I have never flied I just have never traveled so far. Like any girl, I worry about the meeting. How will you react? Will you like me? This will be our first date and I want everything to go well! I know I must overcome my fears and difficulties! It's all for you, honey. You support me and that’s all I need! Thank you, Dave! We will be together I know ... I'm looking forward to the day when I can hug and kiss you! Dave, unfortunately, my break is coming to an end. I have to go now. I will think of you! You are always in my mind. I'll wait for your answer. Have a nice day! Kisses!!!
Irina
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 55
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/15/2018 3:57:54 AM
Just for a short while I have posted a few Irina images to make the chaps jealous although I'm sure he has a few friends.

Would anyone like her email?
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 56
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/15/2018 2:43:33 PM
You’re not doing too bad Chap.
I’d be bored to death with her emails by now.
And the not responding to what I’m saying would drive me nuts.
 Chastirin
Msg: 57
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/15/2018 6:23:05 PM
Oh wow, you've hit the jackpot Chap.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 58
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/16/2018 10:15:54 AM

Is there a picture chap??

What...wait...hold on....should I be worried? :)
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 59
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/17/2018 6:59:39 AM
Absolutely not Roxy....... how could you..... :(

I have just run the images through Google eye.
Just for chap's peace of mind. And now I feel awful,
that I billy bonds could have doubted such puppy love . Shame on me.

Chap, I know I'm only one
Simple man but I have just checked 45 billion images
So that you and Irina can make love in front of a roaring
fire place in your West country castle this Christmas.

https://youtu.be/Mkn1kFmUW5E
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 60
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/18/2018 12:52:53 AM
All good love stories have obstacles to overcome.
Chap if she has trouble finding the money to get to you we’ll start a fundme page.
Love will conquer all.

Justanotherchap
Msg: 61
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/18/2018 1:51:40 AM
I haven't heard from her since I told her I was going over there for Christmas. Maybe she is trying to find space for me in the village or arranging a reception?

Apparently these lyrics are from an old Russian folk song - who knew?

Russian Gypsy folk song

Once upon a time there was a tavern
Where we used to raise a glass or two
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
And dreamed of all the great things we would do

Those were the days my friend
We thought theyd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we chose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way

Then the busy years went rushing by us
We lost our starry notions on the way
If by chance Id see you in the tavern
Wed smile at one another and wed say

Those were the days...

Just tonight I stood before the tavern
Nothing seemed the way it used to be
In the glass I saw a strange reflection
Was that lonely woman really me?

Those were the days...

Through the door there came familiar laughter
I saw your face and heard you call my name
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 62
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/20/2018 2:39:09 AM
She seems to have gone since I asked for her address so that I could visit her. Heartbroken.
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 63
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/20/2018 6:10:57 AM
She's probably read the forums and.....at a guess I'd say you've broken her heart chap . Not since Pauline
led a possy of vigilantes to a certain phd's door in Malta, have I been so disappointed in a forumite. ...
 UKBunny
Msg: 64
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/20/2018 7:01:07 AM
Chappie, here's a way of fixing those broken bridges -
just promise to pay all her expenses, in cash -
when you meet at the (UK) airport............

Wrightbus71
Msg: 65
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/20/2018 8:43:58 AM
Hey there Chappy,

Be sure to advise her not to use Gatwick airport at the moment and to leave her drone home alone for this trip...

Just saying :-)
 Chastirin
Msg: 66
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/20/2018 1:19:08 PM
Maybe she's been found out for sending private emails from work.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 67
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 12/21/2018 3:17:44 AM
Go on, laugh away. But just think of this, I've been dumped by an ex Miss UK, by my ex of course and more than a few girlfriends, but this is the pits, I've now been dumped by a scammer. How low can I go?
 Lorri55
Msg: 68
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 1/19/2019 1:12:10 PM
awww, Just, please don't feel too upset
I posted on here a wee while back about my Italian friend, working in Dubai...took the huff when he asked for £1500 and I said ....no!
I have just shaken off a Dutchman, with an Irish name, and another name also....widowed, no kids, working in the gold/diamonds trading.......blah , blah .....block
And only this evening have been contacted by a poor man , new to the site, widowed, can we talk on whats app........NO!
Be careful ladies...and men
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 69
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 1/20/2019 9:12:48 AM
I`ve seen the picture`s of the young lady who was talking to Chapster vie e mail....

I do realise that the whole thing was a type of trick but was curious as to wether that young woman does actually exist in real life?
 UKBunny
Msg: 70
view profile
History
ew Russian friend
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:55:57 AM
Yes, these are real women, but curiously never feature in a Google or TinEye search
.........I wonder how they do that?

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > My new Russian friend