Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 congupnaroad
Msg: 51
view profile
History
DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Though she said Democrats would act as a check on Mr. Trump, Pelosi promised to strive for bipartisanship and work with Republicans to "lower the cost of health care, of prescription drugs, raise wages, and clean up corruption to work for all Americans."

^^^^Wow! A Democrat with half a brain! Who would ever have thought that! Trouble is it won't happen because already the leftards have mentioned impeachment, all the time not realising it can't happen.

So this is what will happen now the leftards have control of the house:

Endless show pony investigations that will achieve nothing.

Pursuing the Russian BS.

Restarting the climate change panel! All the time not even realising that the U.S. has reduced it's emissions without the need for a BS panel to discuss it.

The net benefit of the above to the working class American=ZERO.

Way to go leftards!
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 52
DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/8/2018 4:20:30 PM
You wanted the baby killer party to win ..It won, but I still see that you are full of hatred, what else do you
want sad people?.

=========
Antifa thugs went to the Tucker's house to threaten him and his family chanting scary things to them, and the police did nothing.
The "DEMONS" are lose ..I knew this was coming if the Democrat party win.. Bad things are happening, I saw that comming... The liberal sending
Mobs to peoples house ..it's the beginning.. scary times to come...nobody is safe in their own house anymore!!!
=====

God Has a reason for allowing this bad things to happen.. We do not understand his wisdom, but we must trust his will!

God will protect us if we trust him with faith!!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 4:57:37 PM

Msg: 52
Mobs to peoples house ..it's the beginning.. scary times to come...nobody is safe in their own house anymore!!!

You are right, nobody is safe in their own house when we have a MAGA Bomber orange kool-aid drinker sending 15 bombs to people's homes. Where was God to prevent this crazy orange kool-aid drinker to send PIPE BOMBS to people's houses?
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/8/2018 5:34:01 PM
#53^^^^
Do you think it is right what your baby killer party is doing??
Sending antifa thugs to peoples house??
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 5:51:26 PM

Msg: 54
Do you think it is right what your baby killer party is doing??
Sending antifa thugs to peoples house??

Do you think it is right what far-right white supremacists members of your party are doing by slaughtering Jews at a Pittsburgh synagogue? Where was your God when the orange kool-aid drinker yelled "all Jews must die" as he entered the synagogue?

What does the far-right white supremacist Pittsburgh synagogue Jew killer and the white supremacist orange kool-aid drinker pipe bomber have in common? Do you think what they are doing is ok?
 daynadaze
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 6:44:26 PM
That is odd, I saw it live also, and yep, totally bullshit Trump lying and calling people name and saying nothing relivent to the questions being asked.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:01:37 PM
^What did you see live?

Are you referencing the press conference where Jim Acosta...accosted the White House intern?

That was disgraceful.

Msg:55

"What does the far-right white supremacist Pittsburgh synagogue Jew killer and the white supremacist orange kool-aid drinker pipe bomber have in common?"

What does Bernie Sanders have in common with James Hodgkinson?

Why did David Duke endorse Keith Ellison?

Your logic is faulty. Try again.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:03:31 PM
And name calling, name calling, name calling... what else is there to do when there are no arguments. If Trump is a Jew killer then I'm a Chinese emperor.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:05:05 PM
^^^ As far as that pipe bomber is concerned. I wonder why none of his mailed out bombs never exploded? THANKFULLY. Was the guy just a lousy mail bomber or was it something else? I am wondering.

And, even though the Dems now control the house I don't think Trump will see his end just yet. The new house control will act as a check though. The country needs it....
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:10:54 PM

lying and calling people name and saying nothing relivent to the questions being asked
sounds like the off topic forum!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:37:07 PM

Msg: 57
Your logic is faulty. Try again.

There is no logic in Comrade Trump's presidency. The orange experiment has been a complete failure. You cannot put a crown on a CLOWN and expect him to behave like a King.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 7:40:02 PM
^Orange Man Bad? I speaking to your logic not his. Your emojis won't help you.

Where are all the free thinkers?

Btw...abortion is soon to become a non issue so both sides will have to find another one to rile up their bases.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 8:55:51 PM

Msg: 63
I speaking to your logic not his. Your emojis won't help you.

Where are all the free thinkers?

Emojis are everywhere, they are a fun and creative way to express feelings. Too bad we don't have the "poop" emoji, it could be used everytime I think of Comrade Trump. - The Lying King.

Free thinking? I stop thinking about work when I am not there. I don't bring work home, this is entertainment.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/8/2018 9:29:05 PM
^^^President Trump is in the White House doing his job while you're sitting here thinking of nasty words to type. Life is short, please find something else to do. He's not the most diplomatic of politicians, but in his economy I got a job with a 25K pay jump after years of working for pennies. I'm very happy and I vote a straight Republican ticket. I'm an immigrant and a woman, and even a Jew, and very sorry to have disappointed the liberals... they'll have to get over it.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 10:14:35 PM

Msg: 65
President Trump is in the White House doing his job while you're sitting here thinking of nasty words to type. Life is short, please find something else to do. He's not the most diplomatic of politicians, but in his economy I got a job with a 25K pay jump after years of working for pennies. I'm very happy and I vote a straight Republican ticket. I'm an immigrant and a woman, and very sorry to have disappointed the liberals... they'll have to get over it.

I am happy for you.

I lived in New York when Comrade Trump and his family were sued for housing discrimination, the Central Park five, and tons of other scandals long before he was a celebrity star. At the risk of repeating myself, for the past 40 years Comrade Trump has been engaged in scams after scams. It is all documented. He is and will always be a first class con artist.

While you are telling people who oppose Trump that they are liberals, (I'm not) and to get over it, your dear leader had been in office for 2 years throwing tantrums against imaginary enemies on a daily basis; at the time he was controlling the House and Senate.

Again, while I am happy for you and your new found fortune, myself a and others refuse to accept a race baiting xenophobic bigot. It will be interesting to watch what the next two years, or Mueller will bring.
 Rumours
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/9/2018 8:55:20 AM

at the time he was controlling the House and Senate.

Truth be told, the Republicans have held the House and Senate for the last 8 years in total....am I right?
So....why haven't they got everything done by now? Always excuses....he can't get his own party behind him.

He is and will always be a first class con artist.

Yes and he is still conning the people. Look how he has his followers not watching any of the proper news channels...because they lie about him....when in fact, they catch him on all his lies...He hates that they fact check him.

Speaking of his press conference yesterday...Did you hear his explanation on why he hasn't disclosed his taxes?
How stupid does he think people really are? It was good for a chuckle.

He called another black female reporter out for asking a "stupid question" (in his mind)this morning for asking a question he didn't like.
I tell you....I give the press credit...No one should be talked to like that....ever, while doing their job.
It's his job to field those questions....without lying.
Proof he isn't qualified mentally for the job....way in over his head.
 platitude545
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 9:06:20 AM
" but in his economy I got a job with a 25K pay jump after years of working for pennies"""
I'm calling BS on that...not that she didn't get a better job but that trump had anything to do with it. I'd like to know the details. Trump has made lying and bull sh^t acceptable by the right.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 9:21:09 AM
1) LGL is right about HRC being a poor choice.

2) It may be better to leave chump a lame duck, than to get Pence and make chump a martyr.

3)Vlad, you are right about the $$, and its why we should look at what the Russians gave chump thru the NRA. We are of course the modern version of rome, and therefore people invest money that could be spent feeding the poor.

4)anyone who watched the original a-costa video watched the intern reach in first, and realized the chump video is doctored. come on, it came from the people who brought you a video of chump body slamming a CNN logo...you pretty much know if it comes from chump, its fake news. The real kicker is, the whole thing was created by InfoWars, the idiots who find conspiracy in every shooting and got booted from FB, etc. I guess Project Veritas was too busy fighting ID fraud claims to crank out something so fake.

5)"name calling when there's no arguements"

Mahwah, its perfectly ok to call out aprilloveswhitepeople by name (whatever name she's using this week). she won't realize you're pointing at her "party of babykillers" and "antifa" and other labels if you don't say it specifically.

6) As for tucker carlson and his ilk, i guess its easy to demonize people when your neighborhood is safe. oh well, at least chump promised to pay the legal fees of anyone who gets violent in the name of political speech. so he endorses what they're doing.

7) it is Hillaryous that the sour grapes who now say the blue wave was inevitable...never made the same claim when their fellow trump worshippers claimed the blue wave would never happen. why didn't these people want to show off just how smart they were, by reining in their fellow tang drinkers?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 11:04:16 AM

Truth be told, the Republicans have held the House and Senate for the last 8 years in total....am I right?
So....why haven't they got everything done by now? Always excuses....he can't get his own party behind him

Define everything?

Yes and he is still conning the people. Look how he has his followers not watching any of the proper news channels...because they lie about him....when in fact, they catch him on all his lies...He hates that they fact check him

Which proper news channels?

Speaking of his press conference yesterday...Did you hear his explanation on why he hasn't disclosed his taxes?
How stupid does he think people really are? It was good for a chuckle

What is good for a chuckle is the leftards obsession with Trumps's tax returns.

He called another black female reporter out for asking a "stupid question" (in his mind)this morning for asking a question he didn't like.
I tell you....I give the press credit...No one should be talked to like that....ever, while doing their job.
It's his job to field those questions....without lying

It was a racist question and because you can't' understand why makes you a racist.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 12:20:47 PM
pffft - spoken like a true Trump parrot. The question posed by Yamiche Alcindor was:

“Mr. President, on the campaign trail you called yourself a nationalist, some heard that as emboldening white nationalists,” Alcindor said. “There are some people that say that now the Republican Party is seen as supporting white nationalists because of your rhetoric. What do you make of that?”

Without being a Trump parrot, explain in succinct terms what was "racist" about the above quoted question.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 1:43:39 PM

^^^President Trump is in the White House doing his job while you're sitting here thinking of nasty words to type. Life is short, please find something else to do. He's not the most diplomatic of politicians, but in his economy I got a job with a 25K pay jump after years of working for pennies. I'm very happy and I vote a straight Republican ticket. I'm an immigrant and a woman, and even a Jew, and very sorry to have disappointed the liberals... they'll have to get over it.

If you call playing golf, watching cable news and tweeting work, then Trump is our hardest working President in history.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 3:31:56 PM
“FYI. DEMOCRATS SPENT 100 million, repeat..ONE HUNDRED MILLION repeat again (just in case) O N E -H U N D R ED -M I L L I O N - PROMOTING his campaign.
Does that still seems to you like A ‘miracle’?”

The notion that spending a ton of money will have anywhere near the effect it had on the Texas Senate race is absurd. Let the first person in this thread raise his/her hand that watched a political ad and said “Goddamn, NOW I’m voting for that SOB!” I mean, weren’t you guys just saying how Russians buying Facebook ads had nothing to do with Trump winning? Political ads only affect the extremely rare wishy-washy person, and that’s assuming that person isn’t completely turned off by politics altogether after watching 5 zillion ads.

Let me put what Beto did in perspective: in 2012, Ted Cruz got 4.4 million votes to the Democrat’s 3.2 million. In 2018, Cruz got LESS votes, 4.2 million, to Beto’s 4 million – seems unlikely he took any of Cruz’s votes (the 200k missing probably just died, because GOP voters are old), so basically Beto brought 800k new voters to the table! That’s ROCK STAR – he energized progressives and children of immigrants in the state of Texas like no one ever did before. He’s basically the progressive Donald Trump, who also brought out tons of new or long given up voters. If he can nearly tilt Texas blue, imagine what he could do in more progressive Trump-voting states like Georgia and Florida, where BLACK governor candidates lost by only 1 or 2 points this time around (although, all of those races have gone into recount mode and new votes keep showing up).

Florida, on the other hand, is probably more proof than ever of Trump’s power over his cult. Rick Scott didn’t reach 3 million in either of his governor elections that he won by a couple hundred thousand votes. But riding Trump’s back, he got 4 million in this election – and yet STILL nearly lost, because Gillum got 4 million, too, which is more than a million more any Democratic candidate has ever received – if Scott’s opponent had gotten 4 million in 2014, he would have been completely destroyed. The turnout in Florida was absurd for a midterm election, and that was pretty much all about Trump. He’s powerful as hell in that sense. Though it’s interesting his “magic” had no effect, and if anything, negative effect in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and even KANSAS where his handpicked governor candidate lost – KANSAS for God’s sake! KANSAS! He may yet win Florida (and certainly Ohio) in 2020 but he’s in serious trouble elsewhere.

Meme’s been going around: Florida could have to choose between ice cream and a kick in the balls, and the vote would still be 50-50 (with the balls winning). I just don’t understand how Florida is so 50-50, or really 51-49 Red. But honestly you get outside the city limits and you’re basically in Alabama.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 4:05:46 PM
Our own Sergeant Trump

I know nothing! I see nothing! I know nothing!
 2Irish123
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 6:03:42 PM
This is funny:

I'm an immigrant and a woman, and even a Jew

Thanks for the laugh mahwahgirl339114, your profile says you're a Christian...hahahahahahahaha...the silly lies, those uber-evangelical Christian (white) nationalistic conservatives, tell....

mahwahgirl339114: Come and talk to me, I really want to meet you
About Non-Smoker with Athletic body type City Mahwah, New Jersey Details 39 year old Female, 5' 7" (170cm), Christian - other Ethnicity Caucasian, Capricorn Intent mahwahgirl339114 is looking for a relationship. Education Bachelors Degree Personality Poet Profession Legal
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 6:06:57 PM
^Maybe a Jew for Jesus???

It's possible. :)

Being listed as Catholic....brave.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?