Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 101
view profile
History
DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
#1oo Don't know as of yet what the new congress will do, or pursue. I do hope they will further enable any and all investigations into our POTUS and keep them aboveboard.

And yes, I think Trump is trashing the truth. Blatantly, and braggadociously. Why is that OK especially when most [aware] citizens can recognize it?

Anyways, electing the new congress is but a step in the right direction. At least, that is how I feel.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 102
view profile
History
DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/26/2018 5:42:43 PM
"And yes, I think Trump is trashing the truth. Blatantly, and braggadociously."

"THE" Truth or "YOUR" Truth?
 platitude545
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2018 5:52:24 PM
^^^^^ if you can't acknowledge that Trump is a pathological liar, then that makes you nothing but a trump cultist. We can accept the fact that there are people who would knowledge Trump's faults, like his constant lying, but still think for whatever reason he's good for the country. But if you close your eyes too obvious, absolute and essentially uncontroverted facts, there's something very wrong with you.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2018 5:56:04 PM
102..... We must all decide what is true based on fact and the info. at hand. Then, act accordingly.

Luckily, enough folks decided in the midterm election to check Trump with our Congress...… That is not just true....But also a fact. My opinion, yes.... But TRUE nonetheless.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2018 6:04:28 PM
Msg:103
"Trump is a pathological liar"

Pathological liar?

Can you give me examples?

v Couldn't think of any? It's okay.

Btw... what did you think of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likening the migrant caravan to the Jews fleeing the Holocaust ? Impressive, huh?
 platitude545
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2018 6:09:55 PM
^^^^You mean you want me to participate in your stupid game of denial? Sorry. Anybody who would even question whether Trump is a liar is delusional, just like anybody who would question the historical accuracy of the Holocaust, like your friend Little Red Rider.
 platitude545
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 7:20:01 AM
""
Btw... what did you think of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likening the migrant caravan to the Jews fleeing the Holocaust ? Impressive, huh?""

Obviously you are unaware of history. Thousands of jews indeed attempted to flee the holocaust, were turned away at various countries borders, and eventually were killed. Even the US turned them back. Remember "exodus"?
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 7:48:55 AM
and why were they turned away? b/c it was the Great Depression, and we couldn't afford more mouths to feed.

sounds familiar.
 platitude545
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 7:58:33 AM
^^^^not to mention antisemitism in the US government, including FDR himself...sound familiar?

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/FDR-wanted-Jews-spread-thin-and-kept-out-of-US-documents-reveal-553336
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 3:35:06 PM
Msg: 107

"Obviously you are unaware of history. Thousands of jews indeed attempted to flee the holocaust, were turned away at various countries borders, and eventually were killed. Even the US turned them back. Remember "exodus"?"

Guess that means Trump was incorrect about the countries they are fleeing. They are NOT sh*tholes.

They are WORSE! Filled full of Nazis and concentration camps! Not good!

Why didn't anyone say so? Now we gotta let them in! Is war imminent?

----Someone might want to tell them to stop throwing rocks at our border patrol, first.
 2Irish123
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 4:48:13 PM

Pathological liar?
Can you give me examples?

How about this one:

"They're all coming back. Don't move. Don't sell your house," Trump said during a rally in Youngstown, Ohio.

or this one:

"I think you're going to see General Motors -- they're coming back," Trump said in February during remarks at a bipartisan meeting of lawmakers on trade. "A lot of companies are coming back, and they're coming back to areas that you represent. It's a good feeling. That's a really good feeling.”

"You look at what's happening with Ford and with General Motors in Michigan and Ohio," Trump said during a press conference in May 2017. "You look at the tremendous number of jobs that are being announced in so many different fields. That's what I'm proud of, and that's what we want to focus our energy on.”

How out of touch is this moron?

its the economy stupid
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 5:33:51 PM
"its the economy stupid"

Now you are catching on. Finally.

America said...No!...to Goverment Motors.

You can lead a horse to water but cannot make'em drink. ;)

Did Obama ever buy that Chevy Volt? Anyone seen him driving it?
 2Irish123
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 5:42:03 PM

America said...No!...to Goverment(sic) Motors.

It's no longer Government Motors. GM paid us back every nickel loaned. And that short term loan to GM saved 1.2 million jobs. And now they're making a business decision based on the increased cost of materials, due to trade tariffs, and production lines that do not produce a profitable product. Seems free market kapitalists (sic) don't like capitalism when it doesn't fit their ideology.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 5:47:14 PM
^So what are the government "subsidies" to GM that Trump is threatening to cut off?

vvv Guess we will find out.

But you didn't address why it is Trumps fault that Americans don't buy American cars.

2Irish123
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 6:12:55 PM

^So what are the government "subsidies" to GM that Trump is threatening to cut off?

Gosh, let me educate you some more. The only subsidy that I'm aware of is the tax credit for the purchase of an electric car. In this case, as in all the BS tariffs, the consumer is hurt. The orange lying golfer in chief hasn't a clue.

And the really stupid thing is...GM is stopping production of the Volt...you can't stop a subsidy for a product that ain't in production...fvcknut
 platitude545
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 8:26:31 AM
Has anybody noticed that most conservatives seem to be cruel people. I don't mean the Johns of the world, who are just angry...but most of them from the talking heads on Fox down to the lowest common denominator are people who seem to revel in personal destruction of others...

they are happy when GM closes down,

they are happy when children are separated from their mothers and caged like animals,

they are happy when millions lose their health care.

They are happy when refugees are tear-gassed

They are happy when King Cruel mocks others, accuses Mexicans etc. of being rapists and murderers.

They come here and defend hin.....maybe because deep down...they are so angry with their lives that they are hopeful others will have miserable lives too.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 10:03:06 AM
"they are happy when children are separated from their mothers and caged like animals"

When these children are eventually released from their cages and get into some kind of trouble later on in life, the conservatives will totally blame it on their heritage, and say it does not have anything to do with them being treated like wild animals. Non-Americans are not allowed to have PTSD. That's an American only disorder. When Americans invade another country and blow it up to smithereens, killing thousands and destroying everything in sight, many of the military personnel come back with PTSD. There's no mention of the victims of war who end up with PTSD, after seeing their country invaded and seeing friends and family killed and their homes destroyed.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 4:20:30 PM
"they are happy when children are separated from their mothers "

I am very satisfied with temporarily separating children from adults at the border until a DNA test can be completed to establish parentage. The PTSD experienced by those who have survived sex or labor trafficing is far more devastating than that experienced by those who are temporarily separated.

If even one child is saved...it is worth it.
 platitude545
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 4:44:14 PM
^^^^ of course you are.....which proves the cruelty. You would rather separate thousands of moms and children on the possibility a few are somehow victims....because Trump says they may be.

You people are delusional and cruel....and trump has brought you all out of the woodwork for the rest of us to see. But you know, maybe given the way so many in this country have treated others for decades...it really should not be surprising what is out there in Trumpland...it is just more exposed. Trump is you and you are Trump.

purplerider1200
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 4:53:03 PM
^^^^ And you are very entertaining throwing tantrums when you don't get your way.

Keep up the good work.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 5:02:33 PM
Msg:119

"on the possibility a few are somehow victims....because Trump says they may be."

Are you saying human trafficing doesn't exist?

You are as disgusting as a Holocaust denier.

Sacrificing a few children to sick pediophiles is okay as long as you can use it against Trump.
Didn't hear you complain when Obama did it. Get help for your TDS.

2Irish123
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 5:13:57 PM

You are as disgusting as a Holocaust denier.

Duckpig,
All the Holocaust deniers seem to support the current administration.

Sacrificing a few children to sick pediophiles is okay as long as you can use it against Trump.

Your reasoning is suspect. If ICE did their job, along with the current administration, then all these pedophiles who are engaged in human trafficking, would be found and picked out at the border.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 5:26:51 PM
"All the Holocaust deniers seem to support the current administration."

Which ones would that be? They can't be happy with his Jewish daughter and grandchildren or his unwavering support for Israel.

"If ICE did their job, "

They are doing their job, hence, the controversy. And it would be Border Patrol at the border...not usually ICE.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 5:46:02 PM
I am glad to see the Dems. get control of the house. If for nothing else but to keep Trump in check and bring him down a peg or two....

The man needs to realize he is working for US.... ME and YOU. Plus, maybe now the country can get an answer to the question of who Trump is really working for.... I think in Trumpworld , it's him and whoever he is in debt to....

The Dems. in the house will facilitate Muellers investigation and the TRUTH should eventually surface. Time will tell....
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 5:51:31 PM
"The Dems. in the house will facilitate Muellers investigation and the TRUTH should eventually surface. Time will tell...."

Be careful what you wish for.

I say let the TRUTH come out. Unredact the Fisa apps.

Let the chips fall where they may. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?