Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Photos of ladies      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Photos of ladiesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I don't mind if a lady has a cute furry kitty...
 dinno76
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/2/2019 3:41:30 PM
He does not want to date cat ladies. Most men don't. Just like most men do not want to date single moms. The problem is that 99% of the women on this site are cat ladies or single moms. He is looking for that 1% of women who are neither.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/2/2019 3:49:42 PM

He does not want to date cat ladies. Most men don't.

That's so f'n funny I forgot to laugh. Most of the men I have dated had at least one cat, and I have no doubt Batman would beg to differ!
 dinno76
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/3/2019 7:51:29 AM
Most men prefer dogs. That is why dogs are called man's best friend. I wonder why some women say all men are dogs? I wonder why most women act all catty towards each other?
 moraima
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/3/2019 9:50:10 AM
"I wonder why most women act all catty towards each other?"

Boy, are you picking the wrong women.
 daynadaze
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/3/2019 12:18:11 PM
Man's best friend, a line made up by dogs! LOL

Seriously, were you being funny, or using your personal feeling as the truth for all men?

I am not a dog person, I don't hate dogs or anything like that, I don't call people with dogs nasty names etc., but I don't dog people because it's not fair to anyone or the dog. I've never found any shortage of men who are cat people. What would be a problem is someone who is abusive to people/animals.
 Natey2
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 7:22:09 AM
What's with the photos of ladies lying on a pillow in bed? Are they trying to suggest something?
One of them was on all fours on her bed in one of her POF pics too. And I don't mean one of those fake profiles that disappears in a day or two.
I wonder if she owns a dog...
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 11:23:12 AM

One of them was on all fours on her bed in one of her POF pics too. And I don't mean one of those fake profiles that disappears in a day or two.
I wonder if she owns a dog.

I wonder if I can erase this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ from my memory bank. F'n crude BS.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 11:55:04 AM

What's with the photos of ladies lying on a pillow in bed? Are they trying to suggest something?
in my experience, those with provocative pics are usually the first to shut me down. as if they put them up so they can call you out for looking. even 'nice pic' has gotten me scolded.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 2:45:51 PM
Do you like to be scolded, John?
 backcreek7
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 3:27:16 PM
... just as I suspected , col 1 ^^^ ( chuckle out loud )

... there is no whatsamatta ~ with Whatsamattababy !

... 'nice pic' you cute lil' platipie you !! ( scold me scold me, col 2 )

... & weet woof ( < this is NOTHING but a " respectful weet woof " > just to clarify !!! col 3 )

... heart / respectful weet woof / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 4:03:02 PM

some women say all men are dogs

woof
 cooldog65
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 8:22:48 PM

"Not looking for a one night stand"...

Missionary isn't her favorite position...

I wonder if she owns a dog...

Probably has one of those little purse dogs and it sleeps with her, but you won't get to...
 Natey2
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/7/2019 11:29:06 PM
Msg: 33

I wonder if I can erase this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ from my memory bank. F'n crude BS.

A woman I chat with on POF often sends me excerpts of chat sessions she has with other guys, that just went south. If you want to see crude stuff... I don't think women get that crude in forums and chats!

And for really crude BS, try to browse female profile pics on POF if you have a male friend who is a POF member who will let you see what he sees on POF, especially on the Southern California region.
 spot4username
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/8/2019 3:57:57 AM

And for really crude BS, try to browse female profile pics on POF if you have a male friend who is a POF member who will let you see what he sees on POF

Really? Anyone can view any profiles. This is a free site. You don't need someone to "let you" see profiles. Just set the search parameters and view.
 Natey2
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/8/2019 7:39:41 AM
I use the POF mobile app 95% of the time, and I think I have a setting that only shows women's profiles.
I guess I could remove that and see if there's any corresponding profile pic of a guy on all fours on his bed... maybe a woman here has seen such a pic in their searches?
I mean, that's not a pose you see too often on POF profile pics, but it may be a trend that is catching on around here...

I'd prefer not to change my profile settings and end up getting Meet Me requests from guys.
 hemingway234
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/8/2019 7:45:39 AM
Yes, this place is crude. Like I've said before, I've seen some teens behave better than some people on here.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Photos of ladies