Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend? Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Is it just me feeling jealous that Sienna doesn't work, complains about her family all the time, says her disabilities prevent her from moving out yet she somehow has the time and money for all the fun in the world with a boyfriend?

I wouldn't say debilitating depression is something to be jealous about. Does make it easier because I have no kids though.
My family is a bit spastic, you would understand if you lived with me lol. For a most part things
with them have improved though.
I have money because expenses are split with a lot of other people.
If you didn't have kids your life would probably be easier than mine.
 julystorm22
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?
Posted: 11/26/2018 8:00:24 AM
When I didn't have kids my life was not easier. I had to work for everything and pay for everything on my own. I would have loved to go on cruises and vacations to the Carribean but I spent my summers, weekends and many evenings working at jobs to pay for my tuition.
 2ufo
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2018 11:36:40 AM
*shrug*

I'm not feeling the least bit jealous.
I don't find her life (from what she posts) to be enjoyable.
Course, she'd find living my life just as tedious or boring or difficult.

Why waste time being jealous?
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 8:01:39 AM
"is it just me who feels jealous?"

>>>those who work hard more than they work smart, do feel jealousy, and its easy to see why. they think they found someone taking the easy way out. we have plenty of bumperstickers smarmily declaring

work hard! millions on welfare depend upon you!

as if welfare is easy to get and fun to have. they should try filling out the paperwork and living under the restrictions, and maybe they wouldn't think the grass is greener on the other side.

i do what i do, and that's enough for me. if someone else has it better, then bully for them. its on me to make my own life match my needs, if its biologically possible.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2018 10:00:39 AM
Lol trust me they really cracked down on vacation restrictions for people on welfare. Cruises are the cheaper type of holiday. Hmm I don't know about the Caribbean unless you mean in specific the Bahamas because a lot of the cruise ports for Caribbean cruises are like Mexico. Plus I'd imagine all those places are very heavily populated. OMG so cheap though for Americans to cruise. Costs like 3x more in Aus because not many ships and large demand. Actually since the Royal Caribbean International line is American there are often a lot of Americans cruising on the ship. If you're ever decide to go on a cruise royal caribbean is a really good line so is norwegian epic. I'd also highly recommend going to Vanuatu and New Caledonia islands in specific Mystery Island, Vila, Lifou, Mare and Isle of Pines. They aren't very inhabited also more authentic.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2018 4:18:48 AM
1 day until my cruise yay!
Omg there was a 7.6 magnitude earthquake in the ocean near where I'm going but luckily mystery island is letting the ship go there on the 14th.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?