Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend? Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Thanks!
But we don't want kids atleast not till 5 years if we have any.
Leaning toward not because they aren't really my thing.

It's so hard to find a good place they all suck. Maybe it's the time of the year. So frustrating. My friend is going on a cruise, kinda bummed I didn't get to go too. As my earlier cruises were with him. Can't anyway though because it's in the middle if my uni semester.
Plus saving to move out.

Been suffering from some annoying health issues like lower abdominal pain. Having it investigated. It's driving me crazy. Ultrasound tomorow.
Plus I also randomly collapsed infront of the doctor surgery and was unconscious (history of passing out), so now I need my heart looked at too. Ahh and apparently pkd I may have probably inherited which is freaking me out but I don't wanba do a renal biolpsy. It's herreditary and theres elevated white and red blood cells so I assume I have it.
Almost want to wait till I'm 100% healthy to leave. By that time we would probably of found a place anyway.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?