Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Plenty of Pervs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jay6598
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Plenty of PervsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Perv- Saying rude sexual comments to anyone, including strangers, flashing, physically touching/ groping strangers, any conversation they have is about sex, going after wayyyy younger women, like 70 - 18. Does this help define a Perv for you?
 Jay6598
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Plenty of Pervs
Posted: 4/2/2019 11:11:23 PM
And, I personally would be cautious if someone on here started asking me too personal questions.
They're strangers, for God's sakes!

Like how much I make, do I own a home, how are my finances? AND I would NEVER ask that of someone I have no commitment forming with, which happens to be everyone on here....... If I get so far as to actually meet someone in real life? I think alot of those impressions can be answered relatively well enough. At least to know if any of those would be cause for me to not want to see someone again. Like they rode their bike in the rain to the date and said they have no car or they go to pay on their cc and it gets declined or he says he's going home now and it happens to be under that bridge.....

PLUS I don't have all the money in the world, so I'm sure he's a' looking to see if I have holes in my shoes or if I order the most expensive thing on the menu and don't say thank you even after his cc gets declined! HA!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Plenty of Pervs