Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in KamloopsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm confused OP, your profile states you are looking for a prim and proper looking female. Does this mean she just needs to "appear" prim and proper? Later on you state you would be willing to settle for a hook up. I'm not to sure you are going to find many prim and proper ladies willing to "hook up". Might have to drop those standards just a wee bit. Delusional isn't your middle name, is it?
 cooldog65
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Looking to date women with a pulse in Kamloops
Posted: 12/24/2018 5:51:48 AM
Fixed the title header.
 Akitahun
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 12/26/2018 8:54:09 PM
He's also a 68 yr old smoker that would date an 18 year old....a GIRL out of high school! He'll be here forever!!!
 cooldog65
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2018 7:40:28 PM
^^^ I can always count on you to show up when the older man who wants to date a much younger woman topic comes up...
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2018 8:23:00 PM
I guess I should go for the 80 year old who wants to take me out on a date, because to him, I'm a much younger woman?
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops