Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 351
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 15 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)

... TPOYDIH ...

... Hey ole buddy ~ buddy ~ buddy boy ~ ...

... REALY dug your youtube piano thing, fan f*uckingtastic !!! Was gonna leave a comment, but wasn't quite sure of how you felt about that. Anyhoo , I want to get this down on PAPER Lookin' forward to your input here, and all over the forumfrackinplace !!! Cool ! ...

S
 backcreek7
Msg: 352
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 3/29/2019 8:46:12 PM
... A song more in the line of Canon in d / Brahms / Mozart / Beethoven or Tchaikovsky ...
~ Performed by the National Nickelback Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra ~
>>> zzz >>> zzz >>> zzz >>> zzz >>> ( this song, will put you too sleep, col )

... lyrics * - " Never made it as a wise man, I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin' ..
.................... Tired of livin' like a blind man, I'm sick of sight without a sense of feelin ..
.................... And this is how you remind me, this is how you remind me of what I really am, what I really am ..

.................... It's not like you to say sorry, I was waitin' on a different story ..
.................... This time I'm mistaken, for handin' you a heart worth breakin' ..
.................... And I've been wrong, I've been down, down to the bottom of every bottle ..
.................... These five words in my head scream ~ Are we havin' fun yet ? ..
.................... Yeah, yeah, yeah ~ no no ~ yeah, yeah, yeah, no no ..

..................... It's not like you didn't know that I said, I love you & I swear I still do ..
..................... And it must have been so bad, 'cause livin' with me must have d*amn near killed you ..
..................... And this is how you remind me, of what I really am - this is how you remind me of what I really am ..
..................... It's not like you to say sorry, I was waitin' on a different story ..
..................... This time I'm mistaken, for handin' you a heart worth breakin' ..
..................... And I've been wrong, I've been down, down to the bottom of every bottle ..
..................... These five words in my head scream, Are we havin' fun ? yeah yeah

...................... Never made it as a wise man, I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin', and this is how you remind me ..
...................... This is how you remind me, of hwat I really am, this is how you remind me of what I really am ..
...................... It's not like you to say sorry, I was waitin' on a different story ..
...................... This time I'm mistaken, for handin' you a heart that's breakin' ..
...................... And I'e been wrong, I've been down, down to the bottom of every bottle ..
...................... These five words in my head scream, are we havin' fun yet, yeah yeah yeah, no no ..
...................... Yeah yeah are we havin' fun yet ~ yeah yeah, are we havin' fun yet ..
...................... Yeah Yeah, are we havin' fun yet ..

... THIS IS HOW YOU REMIND ME by Nickelback ...
... > blast this mother f-er ^ ...

( Think there's a tiny bit of lean up there somewhere's ^^ some type of bizarre doins' goin'on here WTF, that's what I say ( col ) ^ oh s*hit ! f*uckin' thing ~ puff /puff & @*&$$#!+=@
Posted: 3/29/2019 11:42:58 PM

REALY dug your youtube piano thing, fan f*uckingtastic !!! Was gonna leave a comment, but wasn't quite sure of how you felt about that. Anyhoo , I want to get this down on PAPER Lookin' forward to your input here, and all over the forumfrackinplace !!! Cool ! ...

Thanks, man. I wouldn't have minded.
 backcreek7
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2019 7:01:11 PM

... below a song ~ primarily to show how much, a man loved his woman ...

lyrics*- " I never live with balance, I always wake up nervous ~ light comes at me sideways, I hold my breath forever ..
......... I never live with balance, though I've always liked the notion, I feel the endless hunger, for energy and motion ..
......... Open, ohhhh ohh open, open ...

......... I never live in balance, I want to feel you near me, there's an aching in my hipbone ..
......... Wanna let my heart drop open, it's daylight in the city ~ there's thumping in the stairwell ..
......... Kundalina sunrise, a clamoring of church bells ~ Open, ohhhh ohh open, open ..

......... You like to make me worry, but I don't take you for granted ~ come over here and kiss me ..
......... I'm savoring your picture, the street is filled with noises, life comes at you sideways, enfolds you like a gown ..
......... Open, ohhhh ohh open, open .. Open, ohhhh ohh open, open .. Open, ohhhh ohh, open, open ..

... OPEN by Bruce****urn ... ( rip )
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / he loved his woman / sun ...
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 355
Posted: 3/30/2019 7:25:37 PM
Jann Arden - Insensitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nrGWwHalCU

How do you cool your lips, after a summer's kiss?
How do you rid the sweat, after the body's bliss?
How do you turn your eyes, from the romantic glare?
How do you block the sound
Of a voice you'd know anywhere?

Oh, I really should have known
By the time you drove me home
By the vagueness in your eyes, your casual good-byes
By the chill in your embrace
The expression on your face, told me
Maybe, you might have some advice to give
How to be insensitive, insensitive ooh, insensitive

How do you numb your skin, after the warmest touch?
How do you slow your blood, after the body rush?
How do you free your soul, after you've found a friend?
How do you teach your heart
It's a crime to fall in love again?

Oh, you probably won't remember me
It's probably ancient history
I'm one of the chosen few
Who went ahead and fell for you
I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch
I fell too fast I feel too much
I thought that you might have some advice to give,
How to be insensitive

Oh, I really should have known
By the time you drove me home
By the vagueness in your eyes, your casual good-byes
By the chill in your embrace
The expression on your face, told me
Maybe, you might have some advice to give
How to be insensitive, insensitive ooh, insensitive
 backcreek7
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2019 10:22:35 PM
^^^ Absolutely a beautiful song & voice brother, the lyrics tell of love not only un - requited, but shuned . ^^^ The song below ( hopefully ) is one about a woman who ~ for lack of a better description >>> wants to f*uck her boyfriends brains out ! < love! that expression ( use it all the time, one of my favorites ) col ^^^
lyrics * - " Sugarfoot called me late last night, said his girl called him, he said ..
.......... Can I come over ? She said , yeah yeah yeah - she called him from the telephone ..
.......... Said hello baby, how ya doin'over ? Can I come over, see you tonight?
.......... I promise that you'll be feelin' right , Oooh ... She's come ready for it ..
.......... Yeah ya Sugarfoot, she come on over knockin' at my door, so I went downstairs ..
.......... And I let her in,so straight up to the bedroom we go ..
.......... Starts doin' things I'd never know, Baby? Give me love, yeah ya Sugarfoot ..

........... Brought me down, straight to my knees, she's doin' things I've never seen ..
........... Got me cryin' just like a baby, common' baby you just look pretty ..
........... Ohhh .... she give me love, ahhhh , ahhh ... you Sugarfoot ..
........... Ya , where my horns are , Ya'll with me ( yeah ) Ya'll ready ? ...

........... I said now baby, give me your lovin', I need it, I'm squeezin', I'm touchin' ..
........... I'm throbbin', I'm rubbin', I told ya, common' down here baby ..
........... You gotta give me sugar, ahhh she give me love ..
........... She got me feelin' so d*amn good , late up in the middle of the night ..
........... My baby don't let me get no rest, brought me down straight to my knees ..

............ Ahhh, she gives me lovin' , Ahhh Sugarfoot ..

... SUGARFOOT by Black Joe Lewis and The Honeybears ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / sugarfoot / sun ...
 cooldog65
Msg: 357
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2019 4:01:17 AM
Another favorite from the very underratedĀ Tammi TerrellĀ 

That's What Boys Are Made For

https://youtu.be/ZdegnmyZ0mY

(That's what boys are made for)
To hug and to kiss
To love and to miss
You gotta hug 'em
(Hug 'em)
And you kiss 'em
(Kiss 'em)
You gotta love 'em
(Love 'em)
And you miss 'em
Oh yeah, that's what boys are made for
To hold and to squeeze
To scold & to please
You gotta hold 'em
(Hold 'em)
And you squeeze 'em
(Squeeze 'em)
You gotta scold 'em
(Scold 'em)
And you please 'em
Oh yeah, that's what boys are made for
Whoa, some can be true
(Some can be true)
But then again, they can make you doubt 'em
But oh ask me, ask me, ask me and I'm gonna tell you
That you just can't do without 'em
Mmm you gotta walk and hold hands with 'em
And oh, you gotta make all your plans with 'em
You gotta walk
(Walk)
And hold hands with
(Hands)
You gotta make
(Make) all
Your plans with
Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh
That's what boys are made for
And oh, you know you gotta hug and kiss 'em
And ooh baby, you know you'll love them
And sometimes you're gonna miss 'em
And oh, ooh, ooh
Mmm, mmm, mmm
Posted: 3/31/2019 9:54:00 AM
There's just something about a chick doing a hair flip that does it for me. (0:32)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHc-c9hJMrU

backcreek7
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2019 6:42:53 PM
I can't fast dance worth beans ! Not only that but, my psyche fights against ANY thought of ever doing so !! In fact, I get kinda woozeee just thinkin' of it . The " Swim " is all I can do, and there's only a couple songs that works for. Maybe an old Beach Boy number, anyways ~ if I have a cup of wine or 3 , I might could slow dance up a storm !!! And the storm I would most wanna dance up to is >>> I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU by The Flamingos

... lyrics * - " My love must be a kind of blind love, I can't see anyone but you ..
.................... Are the stars out tonight ? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright, I only have eyes for you dear ..
.................... The moon may be high, but I can't see a thing in the sky, I only have eyes for you ..
.................... I don't know if we're in a garden, or on the crowded avenue ..

.................... You are here and so am I, maybe millions of people go by ..
.................... But they all disappear, from view ~ And I only have eyes ..
.................... For YOU .................

... I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU by The Flamingos ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / eyes for you / sun ...
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 360
Posted: 4/1/2019 6:56:17 AM
Tom Waits - I Don't Wanna Grow Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHLjqkC1gPg

Well when I'm a lyin' in my bed at night
I don't wanna grow up
Nothing ever seems to turn out right
I don't wanna grow up

How do you move in a world of fog that's
Always changing things
Makes me wish that I could be a dog

Well when I see the price that you pay
I don't wanna grow up
I don't ever want to be that way
I don't wannna grow up

Seems that folks turn into things
That they'd never want
The only thing to live for is today...

I'm gonna put a hole in my T.V. set
I don't wanna grow up
Open up the medicine chest
I don't wanna grow up

I don't wanna have to shout it out
I don't want my hair to fall out
I don't wanna be filled with doubt
I don't wanna be a good boy scout
I don't wanna have to learn to count
I don't wanna have the biggest amount
I don't wanna grow up

Well when I see my parents fight
I don't wanna grow up
They all go out and drinkin' all night
I don't wanna grow up

I'd rather stay here in my room
Nothin' out there but sad and gloom
I don't want to live in a big old tomb on
Grand street

When I see the 5 o'clock news
I don't wanna grow up
Comb their hair and shine their shoes
I don't wanna grow up

Stay around my old hometown
I don't wanna put no money down
I don't wanna get me a big old loan
Work them fingers to the bone
I don't wanna float on a bloom
Fall in love, get married then boom
How the hell did it get here so soon
I don't wanna grow up
 backcreek7
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2019 7:26:24 PM

Gets up outta bed, slips cotton shirt on ... Slides into moccasins, squeezes into bell bottoms & flips colored shades down. Steps outside and searches for the babe in the blue velvet jeans & boho blouse on, he saw yesterday ( woof )

^^^ col ^^^
..lyrics *- "Shakedown 1979,cool kids never have the time. Oh, a live wire right up off the street you & I should meet ..
.................. June bug skipping like a stone, with the headlights pointed at the dawn, we were sure ..
.................. We would never see an end to it all ~ And I don't even care, to shake these zipper blues ..
.................. And we don't know just where are bones will rest, to dust I guess, forgotton and absorbed ..
.................. Into the earth below, double cross the vacant and the bored, their not sure just what we have in store ..

................... Morphine City slippin' dues, down to see. That we don't even care, as restless as we are ..
................... And we found pull, in the land of a thousand guilts and poured cement ..
................... Lamented and assured, to the lights and towns below, faster than the speed of sound ..
................... Faster than we thought we'd go, beneath the sound of hope ..

................... Justine never knew the rules, hung down with the freaks and goons, no apologies ever need be made ..
................... Are you better than you fake it? Too see that we don't even care to shake these zipper blues ..
................... And we don't know, just where our bones will rest, to dust I guess, forgotton and absorbed ..
................... Into the earth below, the street heats the urgency of now, as you see > there's no one else around ..

... 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 362
Posted: 4/3/2019 1:49:07 AM
is hippy jack hollow too loud to enjoy at this hour?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 363
Posted: 4/3/2019 2:16:34 AM
To me this song could apply to online dating

Images in Vogue - Lust for Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYtYFWXdm8

It hits hard
No doubt
When the truth lies there
Like that
So unashamed
Unstained
I never lied
Or told the truth

Don't mistake my lust for love

How do you look at me now
You can tell me how
Should I leave
Or wait around
If there's a chance you'll change your mind
I'll wait around
I'll wait around

You mistook my lust for love, didn't you?
You mistook my lust for love, didn't you?
Didn't you?

I've been through this all before
It's nothing new
Run and hide
I'll disguise
But the fact remains the same

Oh, did you?
How could you?
Why would you?
Posted: 4/3/2019 5:39:54 AM
"American Idol" has always been notorious for featuring unoriginal above-average karaoke singers, but this season, they found someone with some substance and enough original material of his own to use through the course of the entire competition. It's actually damn good, too.

This guy is obviously socially awkward and oblivious to his own ability. Luke Bryan's face throughout the entire audition is hilarious. He is absolutely gobsmacked.

Definitely the best audition in this show's history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8YZeV9GttI
 backcreek7
Msg: 365
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 7:47:54 AM
^^^
... Greetings from the mountains of the blueridge sir pig ! I've got a bit of a funky laptop here & cannot find the song you speak of. If you can tell me the guys name I should be able to find the song, hopefully > col . Your description of his talent, perks my interest ~ especially coming from a " music " lover as yourself ...

... & as a side note > I am glad your back here, the forums are a better place with you in them. I find your posts to be clear and concise, and your opinion on all issues ~ welcome ! ...

... heart / sun ...
Posted: 4/3/2019 8:57:17 AM
Thanks.

You should be able to find it by typing ''Alejandro Aranda AMAZING Full Audition Leaves Judges Speechless''

It's something else.

backcreek7
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2019 12:58:54 PM
^^^

... wow ! holy f-in s*hit !! ...

... There is no telling, the greatness this dude is going to achieve ! What is REALLY REALLY REALLY cool though, is his work ethic and personality. He is reserved, modest and you can tell ~ has gone through some s*hit in his life & came out the stronger for it. You know how some people appear to be a certain way, but it just doesn't jive with being a deep down part of them ? I mean, you get a sense about a person ~ is this the REAL person your seeing & hearing from ? In my opinion, it is very rare that you can read someone flat out & know they are the real deal. I can only wish that I had this young mans humble, but real personality. I've always thought, some doing music were telling & playing for us what we wanted to see & hear, both in the music itself and in the way they present themselves. If I was a judge on American Idol, the humbleness this young man shows > would make me feel good about people again. And then, there is the music ~ f*uckin' A !!!!!!! ...
Posted: 4/4/2019 8:13:00 AM
Yeah, even if he doesn't win, he will surely be signed to a label. The buzz surrounding him has been too strong for him to get overlooked.

I shot a new video yesterday. This one is a bit on the freaky side...haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qjnRmqphg
 Inicia
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2019 8:17:08 AM
alejandro reminds me very much of early joe hertler (and the rainbow seekers)
 backcreek7
Msg: 370
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2019 3:35:19 PM

I shot a freaky new video yesterday

...lyrics * - " There is nothing wrong with your laptop, do not attempt to adjust the sound and picture. Pig is controlling transmission. If Pig wishes to make it louder, he will bring up the volume. If Pig wishes to make it softer, he will tune it to a whisper. Pig will control the horizontal, Pig will control the vertical. Pig can roll the image, make it flutter ~ or change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to a crystal clarity. For the next 4 minutes, sit quietly and Pig will control all that you hear & see. Pig repeats, " There is nothing wrong with your laptop, you are about to participate in a great adventure > You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner ear, to the outer limits of the Pigs bwain ( yes bwain ! ) "

... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9qjnRmqphg ... do do do do > do do do do > do do do do ...
... heart / sun ...
 Inicia
Msg: 371
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2019 5:22:41 PM
^^was a fun trip, lol i don't have a touch screen, but found myself playing touch the changes with the music.
Posted: 4/4/2019 7:45:39 PM
haha, colorful review, Backcreek. Thanks.

joe hertler

I'll have to look him up.

Million_Reasons
Msg: 373
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2019 8:29:09 PM
Sorry, Mr. Pig.

Didn't think that last video was you best. Jmo. :)
 backcreek7
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2019 9:22:52 PM

for reason

... lyrics * ...

... Standing at the crossroads, trying to read the signs ~ to tell me which way I should go ..
... To find the answer, and all the time I know, plant your love and let it grow ..
... Let it grow, let it grow ~ let it blossom let it flow, in the sun the rain the snow ..
... Love is lovely, let it grow ...

... Looking for a reason to check out of my mind ~ trying hard to get a friend that I can count on ..
... But there's nothing left to show, plant your love and let it grow ..
... Let it grow, let it grow ~ let it blossom let it flow, in the sun the rain the snow ..
... Love is lovely, let it grow ..

... Time is getting shorter and there's much for you to do ~ only ask and you will get what you are needing ..
... The rest is up to you, plant your love and let it grow ..
... Let it grow, let it grow ~ let it blossom, let it flow, in the sun the rain the snow ..
... Let it grow let it grow ~ let it blossom let it flow, in the sun the rain the snow ..

... LET IT GROW by Eric Clapton ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / reason / sun ...
Posted: 4/5/2019 2:46:57 AM

Sorry, Mr. Pig.

Didn't think that last video was you best. Jmo. :)

haha, that's fine. Dark avant-garde isn't for everyone.

I looked up Joe Hertler. I can see a parallel to Alejandro in them being both acoustic guitar and vocal based, but two different vocal timbres.

Here's a ditty I'm a big fan of. It's a duet. Steven is the guy fed up with everything about this world and Ninet is offering hope. She's an obscure gem who has worked with him in the past and often stolen the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNTaFArEObU

I love the second verse.

I'm tired of Facebook
Tired of my failing health
I'm tired of everyone
And that includes myself
Well being alone now
It doesn't bother me
But not knowing if you are
That's been hell you see
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !