Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 401
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 17 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
... for Inicia ~ Backcreek bows low to Inicia, sweeping his right hand from chest level, down close towards the floor. This being a gesture of respect, caring and admiration ... ( then gives her a HUGE f-in hug, you lil' platipie you ! )

... " Millions ~ your thoughts surprised me " <<<< * I agree ~ as yours do for me & others brother. " I realized my marriage was finally over " ... < I do believe, we as human beings have many traits & similarities which may be attributed directly to our creator. One of which, and the most important in my opinion is HOPE . Without such, life would be a dismal and horribly sad arena ...

... The song below, is haunting and makes me think of love un-requited ...

... S ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 402
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 4/7/2019 11:15:04 AM
. lyrics * - " I wanna hold the hand inside you, I wanna take a breath that's true ..
.................. I look to you and I see nothing, I look to you and see the truth ..
.................. You live your life, you go in shadows, you'll come apart and you'll go blind ..
.................. Some kind of light into your darkness, colors your eyes with what's not there ..
.................. Fade into you, I think it's strange you never knew ..

.................. A strangers light comes on slowly, a strangers heart without a home ..
.................. You put your hands into your head, and then its smiles cover your heart ..

.................. Fade into you, strange you never knew, Fade into you ~ I think it's strange you never knew ..
.................. Fade into you, strange you never knew, Fade into you ~ I think it's strange you never knew .. "

... FADE INTO YOU by Mazzy Star ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / fade into you / sun ...
 Inicia
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2019 5:37:58 PM
luv ya: but know what i enjoy you
you are on fire you littlegnats ass, lovingly expressed as verbal hug, curtsey back and let you dance your good taste and graceful roll with punches or changes

REO Speedwagon - Roll With the Changes (Black and White Version ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdU6migsqQ
Lyrics
As soon as you are able, woman I am willing
To make the break that we are on the brink of
My cup is on the table, my love is spilling
Waiting here for you to take and drink of
So if you're tired of the same old story,
Oh, turn some pages
I will be here when you are ready
To roll with the changes, yeah, yeah
I knew it had to happen, felt the tables turnin'
Got me through my darkest hour
I heard the thunder clappin', felt the desert burnin'
Until you poured on me like a sweet sunshower
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages
To roll with the changes, ooooh
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh baby, turn some pages
To roll with the changes, baby,
Roll with the changes,
Ah you know you know you know you got to
Oh yeah
(Keep on rollin'), oooh roll with the changes
Keep on rollin' (keep on rollin' keep on rollin')
Oh now roll with the changes oh baby
Oh you got to learn to roll with the changes
Got to, got to, got to, got to keep on rollin'
Keep on rollin', got to learn to, got to learn to,
Got to learn to roll
Keep on rollin', keep on rollin', oooh
""
Keep on rollin', keep on rollin', oooh, aah
 backcreek7
Msg: 404
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2019 5:52:20 PM

... I know the reason why, my soulshines just a tad bit brighter ~ then it did before last Thursday ...

... col ^ ...
... lyrics * - " When you can't find the light, that got you through the cloudy days ..
..................... When the stars ain't shinin' bright, you feel like you've lost your way ..
..................... When the candlelight of home burns so very far away, well you got to let your soul shine ..
..................... Just like my daddy used to say ..

..................... He used to say soulshine, it's better then sunshine ..
..................... It's better then moonshine, d*amn sure better than rain ..
..................... Hey ~ now people don't mind, we all feel this way sometimes ..
..................... You got to let your soul shine, shine to the break of day ..

..................... I grew up thinkin' I had it made, gonna make it on my own ..
..................... Life can take the strongest man, make him feel so alone ..
..................... Now sometimes I feel a cold wind, blowin' through my achin' bones ..
..................... I think back to what my daddy said ~ he said " boy " the darkness comes, before the dawn ..

..................... He used to say soulshine, it's better then sunshine ..
..................... It's better then moonshine, d*amn sure better than rain ..
..................... Hey ~ now people don't mind, we all feel this way sometimes ..
..................... You got to let your soul shine, shine to the break of day .. "

... SOULSHINE by The Allman Brothers ..
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / rip brothers Allman / sun ...
 cooldog65
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2019 10:43:06 AM

REFLECTIONS by Diana Ross & the Supremes ... ( wow !!! hole - ee / mole - ee !!! > I LOVE the bizarre music that starts this one off ) ...

Done with a test oscillator with effects added.

I bet you haven't heard this version before. It's a 2003 remix that appears on their No.1's CD. It brings out unheard backup vocals during the bridge ("All my reflections remain"). It also goes about 30 seconds past the fade and has a cold end. It's my favorite version.

https://youtu.be/-YKbQSM3fn0
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 406
Posted: 4/8/2019 11:28:17 AM
It's applicable

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vB7Bh0E2Zk

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games
And daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade
You make the change
You rearrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
And there's someone in my head, but it's not me

And if the cloud bursts thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

"I can't think of anything to say except... Laughing is nice! HaHaHa!"
 Inicia
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2019 7:52:30 PM
the happy creatures dancing on the lawn, ccc...paper boy brings more the loonies in hall, knocking at my door,welcome to the dark side of the moon: left my far away eyes, and here the cries. love my floyd, high music years? all that lovely music dancing in my brain, helps bring the comfortable numb from insane.
sharing an unknown artist if you can find it i will share my insane joy ?
..female lead vocals, soft strong moderate up beat ballad . the words in brackets are questionable as i couldn't make them out. the cd mix a gift given from a heart of charity.
Is it the face of a child?
Is it the thrill of danger?
Is it the kindness we see in the eyes of a stranger?
Is it more than faith, is it more than hope?
Is it waiting for us at the end of our rope?
I say its love, I say it’s, Love I say its love

Is it the holy land? Is it the one we call home?
Is it standing right here holding your hand?

Is it just like the movies? Is rice and white lace?
Is it the feeling I get when I wake to your face?
I say it’s love, I say its love, I say it’s love
Is it the first summer storm, is it the colors of fall?
Is it having so little, Yet having it all?
Is it one in a million? Is it a chance to belong?
Is it standing right here singing its song?
I say its love”….” repeat female vocals,
chorus super imposed
Male vocals in rhythm but more hard rock genre than singing
is it a man or a [ghost?host] is it the police we owe? Is it the face that [belongs]to a thousand streets?
Is it making you live? Is it making you cry? Is it where we believe we go when we die? Is it how you were made? Is it your [ Sunday’s]ghost? Is it the wish that I wished for your life?
Last softly sung I say it’s love.
 backcreek7
Msg: 408
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 1:43:11 PM

The song below describes a situation where a woman loses her male lover to another ~ whom she thinks is much prettier then she. She begins to feel insecure and becomes down on herself . Then her man comes crawling back to her when the new relationship fails. Goes to show us, the grass is not always greener, in the good looking field across the street, col

... lyrics* " Oh the feeling when your reeling, you step lightly thinking your number one ..
............. Down to zero with a word, leaving for another one ~ now you walk with your feet back on the ground ..
............. Down to the ground, down to the ground, down to the ground, down to the ground ..

.............. Brand new dandy, first class scene stealer, walks through the crowd and takes your man ..
.............. Sends you rushing to the mirror, brush your eyebrows and say ..
.............. There's more beauty in you then anyone, Oh remember who walked the warm sands beside you ..
.............. Moored to your heel - let the waves come rushing in, she took the worry from your head ..
.............. But then again, she put trouble in your heart instead, and you'll fall down ..
.............. Down to the ground, down to the ground ..

.............. You'll know heartache, still more crying, when your thinking of your mothers only son ..
.............. Take to your bed, you say there's peace in sleep, but you dream of love instead ..
.............. Oh the heartache you'll find, can bring more pain then a blistering sun ..
.............. But oh when you fall, oh when you fall, fall at my door ..

.............. Oh the feeling, when your reeling, you step lightly thinking your number one ..
.............. Down to zero with a word, leaving for another one, now you walk with your feet back on the ground ..
.............. Down to the ground, down to the ground, down to the ground, down to the ground ..
.............. You know heartache, still more crying, when your thinking of your mothers only son ..
.............. Take to your bed, you say there's peace in sleep, but you dream of love instead ..

.............. But oh when you fall, oh when you fall, fall at my door ..

... DOWN TO ZERO by Joan Armatrading ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / sun ...
Posted: 4/9/2019 4:57:41 PM

FADE INTO YOU by Mazzy Star

Boy, did my heavy metal cronies cringe when I found this band in the 90s and became a fan. Funny enough, they eventually hopped on the bandwagon themselves.

I thought Hope Sandoval was the most beautiful woman on Earth back then. Coupled with the voice? Yeah, it set my infatuation into overdrive.

Damn, those lips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIjnBatHO8U
 celeste_bella
Msg: 410
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 6:53:52 PM
These are two of my favorites.

"The Universe Awaits" by Emilia Carmichael and Richard Mead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3Wa5hmabY

"Free Man in Paris" by Joni Mitchell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQj6h8KpkiQ
 backcreek7
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 7:14:48 PM
Welcome Celeste Bella !!! Nice to see you here, isn't music just one of the very greatest gifts EVER bestowed upon men and women ??? I have 150 cds ( took ten years ) > each 88 minute cd has about 25 different songs on it, by 25 different artists. So if my rough adding is correct, that is 13,200 different songs by mostly different artists . I'm thinkin' this should keep us goin' for quite sometime, especially if new people like celeste & everyone else here keeps the music going .

... Hope Sandoval < wow sir pig ! She is just the cutest thing & very pretty. And such a sultry and haunting delivery. I enjoyed the space where the musicians are silent, and she's belting the song out . And yes, her lips go wide and accent her pretty face ~ she' just lovely all over and very talented as well. I loved the video, generally I didn't see any videos when recording all this stuff, just listening to the first 25 seconds or so of thousands of songs, to see if I liked them enough in my taste, too listen to more & record.

... I absolutely LOVE both of the songs you chose celeste ( thank you ! ) & will listen to them again now ! And Sir Pig ? I had never seen Hope Sandoval or even heard of her. I loved that song ! So sultry and haunting ~ thanks brother !! I'm going to try to put up another, in the sort of same vein ~ I'm sure you heard of it, it really f-in appeals to me, for some odd reason. But like you, I enjoy a wide variety of stuff. You chose the right field my friend, music is heaven on earth ! <<< col

... heart / music / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 7:31:57 PM

... Welcome Celeste Bella > something a bit different here, a description dark & rather violent topic

... lyrics * - "Tellin' Layla's story spoken, about how all her bones are broken ..
................... Hammers fall on all the pieces, two months if the cover creases ..
................... Fully Alive more than most , ready to smile and love life ..
................... Fully Alive, now she knows how to believe in futures ..

................... All my complaints shrink to nothing, I'm ashamed of all my somethings ..
................... She's glad for one day of comfort, only because she has suffered ..
................... Fully Alive more than most, ready to smile and love life ..
................... Fully Alive, more than most, ready to smile and love life ..

... FULLY ALIVE by Flyleaf ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / fully alive / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 9:07:21 PM

ALRIGHTYROO !! gonna keep goin' , maybe sneak a couple in ~ This one here is from my very early days, in fact > the band lived two doors down from me & I had a MAJOR crush on Barbara - little sister of a band member. I had just turned 14 and my hormones were doin zig zags , back flips & heebee geebee !!! Ouuu, I loved that girl, and wouldn't you know she broke my heart ( wannn ! ) We were supposed to be a " thing " like goin' steady but she done went out on me with half the f-ers in my class. Shot me down to h*ell, smoked my a-ss, turned me upside down & sideways. But I got her back, I left a " signed by me " copy of " What a Girl Can't Do " hee hee hee, ha !!
 cooldog65
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 9:19:19 PM

I have 150 cds ( took ten years ) > each 88 minute cd has about 25 different songs on it, by 25 different artists. So if my rough adding is correct, that is 13,200 different songs by mostly different artists.

Your adding was very rough...

Actually the figure would be 3750 songs. Even with my 1000 CDs, I would be hard pressed to approach 5000 songs since I have multiple copies of the same songs on different compilations. I also have an average of 2 copies of any disc unless it is something very hard to find like a foreign edition.
 backcreek7
Msg: 415
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2019 9:31:41 PM
... lyrics * -"Well listen to me girl I want to talk to you, my friends say that you've been seein' somebody new ..
...................They say you've been stabbun' me right in the back, Runnin' down love in a one way track ..
....................No little girl of mine , gonna act like that - Well I told you , what a girl can' do ..
....................You should know by now that I was talkin' too you, I don't want to have to tell you ..
....................What a girl can't do, too meee ..

....................Well I been thinkin' bout it girl, I want to tell you again, your cheatin' on me is the ultimate sin ..
....................But I don't give a tick baby, what you do ~ I got half a dozen women baby, just like you ..
.................... Ain't no woman gonna treat me the way that you do, well I told you what a girl can't do ..
....................You should know by now I was talkin' too you ..
.................... I don't want to have to tell you what a girl can't do meee

....................Do you think I care if you leave or stay ( backcreek gettin' tuff with her, col )
....................No I couldn't care less, that's the way I'm made, I ain't gonna cry if you leave me flat ..
....................Cause' there ain't no woman that's worth all that ~ baby I hope you know just where your at ..
....................Well I told you what a girl can't do, you should know by now I was talking too you ..
.....................I don' want to have to tell you what a girl can't do too meee ~ well I told you what a girl can't do ..
.................... You should know by now I was talki' too you, I don't want to have too tell you ..
.....................What a girl can' do too meee, well I told you what a girl can't do, you should know by now ..
.....................I was talkin' too you, I don't want to have too tell you what a girl can't do too meee .. "

... WHAT A GIRL CAN'T DO by the Hangmen ... ( 1966 & bk was a pup ) ...
... > turn it up ^...
... heart / Barbara / sun ...
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 416
Posted: 4/10/2019 4:41:10 AM
Johnny Reid - Darlin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoahBnjAZns

Darlin'
I'm feelin' pretty lonesome
I'd call you on the phone some
But I don't have a dime

Darlin'
Your so far behind me
Tomorrow's gonna find me
Further down the line

I'm taking me some paper
A pencil in my hand
I'm gonna write

Darlin'
You know I feel the cold nights
Thinking of the old nights
Spent alone with you

Darlin'
A tear is in my eye now
Knowing I could try now
To make it back to you

Hey!

Darlin'
I love you more than ever
I wish we were together
Darlin' Mine

Darlin'
I'm feeling pretty lonesome
I'd call you on the phone some
But I don't have a dime
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2019 8:37:26 AM

isn't music just one of the very greatest gifts EVER bestowed upon men and women ???

Amen brother :)

Santana - Just Feel Better
Or pretty much every song he’s ever had a hand in.
The album Supernatural is one of the most uplifting things I’ve ever heard.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2019 11:04:48 AM
How about Tracy Chapman - Hound Dog.....excellence, or how about Give Me One Reason.
 backcreek7
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2019 2:19:16 PM

Thank you Roxy, for all your contributions here. I enjoy your music & YOU > are just cute as a button ! Love this cut with Santana, and although a bit overplayed - I still enjoy the vocals, lead Santana guitar & the upbeat message ! & you are so f-in right > Santana rules !

lyrics*- " Tell me, what you want me to be ~ one kiss & BAM ! your the only one for me, so please tell me ..
................ Why don't you come around no more? Cause right now I'm cryin' outside of your candy store ..
................ It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that ~ it started with a kiss, now we're up to bat ..
................ A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain ~ I'm tellin' you my babe ..
................ It's all in the game of love, it's all in the game of love ..

................ Love is whatever you make it to be, sunshine instead of the cold lonely sea ..
................ So please baby try and use me, what I'm good for & it ain't sayin' goodbye ..
................ It's knockin' down the door of your country store ~ It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that ..
................ It started with a kiss, now we're up to bat ~ a little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain ..
................ I'm telling you my babe, it's all in the game of love, it's all in the game of love ..

................ You roll me, control me, console me, please hold me ~ you guide me, divide me into me ..
................ So please tell me why, you don't come round no more? Cause right now I'm dyin' outside ..
................ Your candy store ~ It takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that, it starts with a kiss ..
................ Now we're up to bat, A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain ..
................ I'm tellin' you my babe, it's all in the game of love, it's all in the game of love ..
................ Roll me, control me, please hold me ~ I'm out here on my own, on my own " ..

... THE GAME OF LOVE by SANTANNA & Michelle Branch ... Ps rox ~ if you haven't heard the drum solo of " Soul Sacrifice " @ Woodstock >>>>>> OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... > turn it up ^...

... heart / Santana / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 420
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2019 5:46:59 PM

... You know? I've had my share of " forever after " If you are already in a relationship, or you are looking ~ make sure you NEVER stop communicating, even if you have to set " official " times aside. Set a schedule to talk with your partner, he or she may have subjects that might should be brought up. You owe this to each other but, if it isn't a requirement in the relationship, time will fly by and unsaid things will build up

lyrics * - " Another day, I call and never speak, and you would say nothings changed at all ..
................ And I can't feel much hope for anything, if I won't be there to catch you when you fall ..
................ Again, seems we meet ~ in the spaces in between, we always say it won't be long ..
................ But something's always wrong ..

................ Another GAME of PUTTING things aside, as if we'll come back to them sometime ..
................ A brace of hope, a pride of innocence, and you would say something has gone wrong ..
................ Again, seems we meet ~ in the spaces in between, we always say it won't be long ..
................ But somethings always wrong "..

... SOMETHINGS ALWAYS WRONG by Toad and the Wet Sprocket ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / communication / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2019 6:32:01 PM

... Fleetwood Mac has often used Christine McVie to tune their piano, her voice f-in slays the octaves

. lyrics* - " Bare trees grey light, oh yeah it was a cold night ~ bare trees grey light ..
.................. I was alone in the cold of a winters day, you were alone and so snug in your bed ..
.................. I was alone in the cold of a winters day, you were alone and so snug n your bed ..

.................. Ba do dah, do dah , de do, da do, Ba do dah, do dah, de do, da do ..
.................. Ba do dah, do dah , de do, da do, Ba do dah, do dah, de do, da do ..

.................. Bare Trees grey light, oh yeah it was a cold night ~ bare trees grey light ..
.................. I was alone in the cold of a winters day, you were alone and so snug in your bed ..
.................. I was alone in the cold of a winters day, you were alone and so snug in your bed " ..

... BARE TREES by Fleetwood Mac ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / Christine Mcvie / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 422
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2019 7:30:05 PM
... lyrics *- " Skip school quit your job, only a fool miss this kind of occasion ..
................... Rock your dancin' shoes, Hollywood blues, take a permanent vacation ..
................... Let your hair down, spin around downtown, give me that kiss amaze me ..
................... Well everybody needs a little bit of love, and a night that's a little bit crazy ..

................... Take my hand take my heart now honey, my super lady ~ lick your lips, shake your hips ..
................... We on the flip side, come on pretty mama amaze me ~ everybody needs a woman like that ..
................... With a kiss she saves the day, if I'm ever in trouble she comes runnin' on the double ..
................... With her lipstick wonder woman ways ..

................... Black boots, white jeans so tight just right and oh so mean ..
................... She moves fast in her pink sunglasses, busts out of that limousine ..
................... The party scene was just gettin' bumpin', and shes taken over me ..
................... The stereos up, so lets get down ~ the hero and the villain believe ..

................... Take my hand take my heart now honey, my super lady ~ lick your lips shake your hips ..
................... We on the flip side, come on pretty mama amaze me ~ everybody needs a woman like that ..
................... With a kiss she saves the day, if ever I'm in trouble she comes runnin' on the double ..
................... With her lipstick wonder woman ways "..

... LIPSTICK WONDER WOMAN by Tyler Bryant & the Skakedown ... ( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out > youtube version " acoustic " & VIDEO for sure !!! < nice slide guitar, dig this song ! ) ...
... > turn it up ^ ... ( a tad more ) ok, that's it , thank you !!! < col 1 (** edit ** > ps ? turn it up even more ~ in retrospect that is ) < col 2
 Inicia
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 9:50:27 AM
uncle cracker "swim through" different version of the lyrics , my personal twist

You don't know how you met me
You don't know why
You won’t turn around and say goodbye
All you know is when I'm with you
I make you see
the blood of in the veins of fish in the sea
I'm wanting

[Chorus]
you to Follow me into my pig pen of life
I'll be the one to tuck you in fright
And if you stay , I can guarantee strife
never again to swallow the hook baited with a fight
[Verse 2]
I'm not worried 'bout the ring you wear
'Cause I will declare I’m right,
and don’t care no guilt or shame nor love do I claim
But you don't look dirty enough
Yet just extremely confused and pained
I’m wanting

[Chorus]
anyone to Follow me, into my pigpen
I'll be the one to **** you over right
And if you wont to leave, I can guarantee
You will abandon yourself for me

[Bridge]
Won't give you money
I can't give you the sky
You're better off broke and in the dark,
I'm not the reason that you want to play,
And gamble your life away,

[Chorus]
Following me, everything is deceit
I'll be the one cloud your dreams at night
And if you leave, I can guarantee
any pocket book is better than me

[Verse 1]
You don't know why you met me
You don't care how
You will turn around and say goodbye
All you know is when I'm with you
I make feel insanely numb
And swim through your veins like anesthesia
I'm wanting

[Chorus]
you Follow me, to your darkest night
oblivious to the painful love in deceit
And when you leave, I can guarantee
you will know the queen your heart be!

Knowing why you care
Knowing how you care
Knowing how to find it,
there and everywhere,
And when love is there-
When it is not,
it’ll be all right ,To leave It empty
when you find someone else like me.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 11:38:28 AM
Piggie, thanks for the link to that band flipping its hair. Reminds me a little of some Nightwish songs. I think the female lead of the band Semblant heard your cry for more cowbell in life, tho. she seems to get a flip going once per video.

also thanks for the Mazzy Star--i think "Fade into You" was the only good thing to come out of the movie Natural Born Killers (but then i like the Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine", so what do i know about music). I had forgotten about Mazzy Star when i heard Lana Del Ray's "young and beautiful"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVHU_YWV3e4

and for those who love to hate country...ever hear Darius Rucker's "wagon wheel"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4
 Inicia
Msg: 425
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 11:42:29 AM
^^wagon wheel, good music is good whatever genre!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !