Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 426
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 18 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)

I like the Indigo Girls > " Closer to Fine " > So what do I know about music ?

^^^ Well, my friend > you do know good music & many other things. Your posts show a high intellect and a desire to help others turn it up ^ ...
... heart / BMP / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 427
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 4/11/2019 1:53:33 PM

... lyrics* - " I'm tryin' to tell you somethin' bout my life, maybe give me insight between black and white ..
................... And the best thing you've ever done for me, is to help take my life less seriously, it's only life after all ..
................... Well darkness has a hunger that's insatiable, and lightness has a call that's hard to hear ..
................... I wrap my fear around me like a blanket, I sailed my ship of safety 'til I sank it ..
................... I'm crawlin' on your shores ~ and I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains ..
................... I looked to the children, I drank from the fountains ~ there's more than one answer ..
................... To these questions, pointing me to a crooked line, and the less I seek my source ..
................... For some definition, the closer I am to fine, the closer I am to fine ..

................... And I went to see the doctor of philosophy, with a poster of Rasputin and a beard down to his knee ..
................... He never did marry or see a B - Grade movie, he graded my performance ..
................... He said he could see through me ~ I spent four years prostrate to the higher mind ..
................... Got my paper and I was free, and I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains ..
................... I looked to the children, I drank from the fountains, there's more than one answer to these questions ..
................... Pointing me to a crooked line, and the less I seek my source for some definition ..
................... The closer I am to fine, the closer I am to fine ..

................... I stopped by the bar at 3 am, to seek solace in a bottle, or possibly a friend ..
................... And I woke up with such a headache, like my head against a board ..
................... Twice as cloudy as I'd been the night before, and I went in seeking clarity ..
................... I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains, I looked to the children ..
................... I drank from the fountains, we go to the doctor, we go to the mountains ..
................... We look to the children, we drink from the fountain, yeah we go to the Bible ..
................... We go through the workout, we read up on revival, we stand up for the lookout ..

................... There's more than one answer to these questions, pointing me in a crooked line ..
................... And the less I seek my source, the closer I am to fine, the closer I am to fine, yeah " ..

... CLOSER TO FINE by the Indigo Girls ...
... > turn it up for BMP ^ ...
... heart / sun ...

ontheotherhand
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 2:41:09 PM
My ex was worse than any woman at whining and talking about himself. There were times I thought my head would explode.

I Wanna Talk About Me

Yeah yeah
That's right
We talk about your work how your boss is a jerk
We talk about your church and your head when it hurts
We talk about the troubles you've been having with your brother
About your daddy and your mother and your crazy ex-lover
We talk about your friends and the places that you've been
We talk about your skin and the dimples on your chin
The polish on your toes and the run in your hose
And God knows we're gonna talk about your clothes
You know talking about you makes me smile
But every once in awhile

I want to talk about me
Want to talk about I
Want to talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, you, you, you usually, but occasionally
I want to talk about me
I want to talk about me

We talk about your dreams and we talk about your schemes
Your high school team and your moisturizer creme
We talk about your nanna up in Muncie, Indiana
We talk about your grandma down in Alabama
We talk about your guys of every shape and size
The ones that you despise and the ones you idolize
We talk about your heart, about your brains and your smarts
And your medical charts and when you start
You know talking about you makes me grin
But every now and then

I want to talk about me
Want to talk about I
Oh my me my
I want to talk about me
I want to talk about me

You you you you you you you you you you you you you
I want to talk about me

I want to talk about me
Want to talk about I
Oh my me my
I want to talk about me
I want to talk about me

Songwriters: Bobby Braddock
 backcreek7
Msg: 429
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 4:08:34 PM

My ex was worse then any woman at whining and talking about himself

^^^ I have a few good reasons why, I am not seeking another ( & this is not because I do not want to, it is because my health and age ) say it just isn't in a partners best interest. BUT if I was able, you are just the kind of woman I would go for OTOH ~ and if we " were " a couple, we wouldn't be talking so much >>>>>>

~ as we would be making love ~

^^^ heart / OTOH / sun ^^^

backcreek
 backcreek7
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 7:24:51 PM

smile for OTOH > Collective Soul might say something like " I'm you recent adaptation now " turn it up ^ ...
 Inicia
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 7:31:45 PM
from bc7 to otoh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciTV7Zfmw3I Redbone
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then (sp?lol )2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 backcreek7
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 7:53:24 PM
** Hope I didn't embarrass you OTOH, was just letting you know I think you are a very nice person ~ I'm pretty good at judging sweetness & good character ! **

... for ontheotherhand ...

> col ( chuckle out loud )

... lyrics * " ( yeah yeah ) Oh I'm newly calibrated ( col > yeah yeah ) All shiny and clean ..
.................. ( yeah yeah ) I'M YOUR RECENT ADAPTATION > col ( yeah yeah ) time to redefine me ..
.................. Let the word out, I've got to get out, Oh I'm feeling better now, break the news out I've got to get out ..
.................. Oh I'm feeling better now, yeah yeah I'm as happy as Christmas, yeah yeah all wrapped up to be seen ..
.................. Yeah yeah I'M YOUR RECENT ACQUISITION > col ( yeah yeah ) time to celebrate me ..
.................. Let the word out, I've got to get out, Oh I'm feeling better now, Break the news out, I've got to get out ..
.................. Oh I'm feeling better now, the worlds done shaking, the worlds done shaking me down ..
.................. The worlds done shaking me , the worlds done shaking me down, the worlds done shaking ..
.................. The worlds done shaking me down ..

.................. Let the word out, I've got to get out, Oh I'm feeling better now, Break the news out, I've got to get out ..
.................. Oh I'm feeling better now, the worlds done shaking, the worlds done shaking me down ..
.................. The worlds done shaking me, the worlds done shaking me, the worlds done shaking me down ..
.................. The worlds done shaking me, the worlds done shaking me, the worlds done shaking me down ..
.................. The worlds done shaking me, the worlds done shaking me , the worlds done shaking me down ..

... BETTER NOW by Collective Soul ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / the worlds done shaking me / sun ...
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 433
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 8:32:24 PM
All nice music.
Cute exchange between you and Handy girl. Have a great weekend!
Posted: 4/12/2019 3:41:15 AM

Piggie, thanks for the link to that band flipping its hair. Reminds me a little of some Nightwish songs. I think the female lead of the band Semblant heard your cry for more cowbell in life, tho. she seems to get a flip going once per video.

There are tons of bands out there today emulating the dark/atmospheric/symphonic Nightwish sound and adding their own tweaks to it. One thing that keeps Nightwish at the top of their genre, though, is the superior songwriting. Tuomas Holopainen has a gift for making complexity accessible and digestible. I'm familiar with Semblant, too. There's legitimate talent in the band, but I don't see them ever breaking big. Songwriting is king, and I just don't think they have that aspect down.

Lana Del Ray's "young and beautiful"

I'm a fan. I own all of her music. She's great with lyrics, but her live singing is so hit or miss. Yes, very comparable to Mazzy Star, as well, with the "crank the reverb to 11" element.

Here's another female artist I've always liked. This is me playing piano with one of her songs. I added my own 30-second intro because I feel the vocals came in a bit abruptly in the original. Disregard the drowned rat look. I had just gotten out of the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z719TDDvqm4
 FFS38
Msg: 435
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 6:21:57 AM
Anybody here like mashups or remixes?

Black Sabbath and The Temptations, children of the groove lol.
https://youtu.be/JR3uz8rq4ng

A Day In The Life (remix)
https://youtu.be/zL06V7bq6dQ

In no way an improvement on the original harmonic progression but nice to hear John's voice in a different context.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 436
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:44:56 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Backcreek. I'm trying to repair two vehicles before a deadline and both are giving me fits, so the words come at a good time. at least at my dental cleaning today i got some "hygienist breast" in my ear, that always beats getting a free toothbrush and floss. now i feel like i got a little action for spring :)

"There are tons of bands out there today emulating the dark/atmospheric/symphonic Nightwish sound and adding their own tweaks to it."

>>>makes sense...go with what works. i figured you'd know semblant, and their male lead reminds me of the cough drop commercial where a metal band takes a cough drop and suddenly the voice changes.

"but her live singing is so hit or miss."

>>>good to know. somehow i think i can imagine her being that way, i'm not sure what it is about her. maybe its the amount of funereal emotion in some of her songs. i'll check out your vid when i get back from the library where i type this.

"anybody here like remixes?"

>>>sometimes i prefer the remix. For example, the band Orgy does nothing for me...except their remix of "blue monday". i used to listen to techno before it was EDM, so i guess i like that sound. (on a side note, i love "butterfly girl" but hate every other song from the band crazytrain). i also love Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt", but apparently even Trent Renzor agrees. off on a tangent...i remember buying custom rims for a car once at a two story garage, and had to wait for the owner to return from lunch. one of his coworkers asked if i had heard metalica's latest with the orchestra, and i had not. so they cranked it up...thru 6 foot tall concert speakers sitting on top of the boss' office (ie probably 10 feet off the concrete floor)...in a cinder block building with all that airspace. interesting accoustics for that sound.
 backcreek7
Msg: 437
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 10:51:49 AM

Surely ~ all nice music, have a great weekend ! Thank you sweetheart !!!

BMP ~ a hygienist breast in my ear turn it up ^ ...
... heart / white boys soul / sun ...

cooldog65
Msg: 438
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 11:07:45 AM

I thought Hope Sandoval was the most beautiful woman on Earth back then. Coupled with the voice? Yeah, it set my infatuation into overdrive.

Damn, those lips.

I remember "Fade Into You", but I didn't know what she looked like. Very nice...

The 90s was a great time for the alternative female singers like Alanis Morissette and Shirley Manson.
 backcreek7
Msg: 439
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 11:19:01 AM
wow ! pof done weirded out, will try again !
... BMP says " a hygienists breast in my ear " < backcreek ponders, a trip to the dentist ( well woof ) ...

& check the bass out, backcreek enjoys the bass ! lol !

lyrics* - " In this dirty old part of the city, where the sun refuses to shine, people tell me there ain't no use in tryin' ..
............ Now my girl your so young and pretty, and one thing I know is true ..
............ You'll be dead before your time is due, I know - Watch my Daddy in bed at night ..
............ Watch his hair been turnin' grey, he's been workin' and slavin' his life away, oh yes I know it ..

............. Yeah, he's been workin' so hard, yeah I been workin' too baby, yeah every night and every day ..
............. Yeah , yeah, yeah, yeah ! We got t get outta this place, if it's the last thing we ever do ..
............. We gotta get outta this place 'cause girl there's a better life for me and you ..
............. Now my girl your so young and pretty, and one thing I know is true ..
............. You'll be dead before your time is due, I know - Watch my Daddy in bed at night ..
............. Watch his hair been turnin' grey, he's been workin' and slavin' his life away..
............. I know he's been workin' so hard ( yeah yeah yeah yeah ! )

.............. We got to get outta this place, if it's the last thing we ever do, we got to get outta this place ..
.............. We got to get outta this place, girl there' a better life for me and you ..
.............. Somewhere Baby, somehow I know it - we got to get outta this place, if it's the last thing we ever do ..
.............. We got to get outta this place, girl there's a better life for me and you, believe me baby ..

............... I know it baby & you know it too ! " ..

... WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE by Eric Burden & the Animules ( < col )
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / white boys soul / sun ...
 spectravision
Msg: 440
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 2:17:05 PM
Madonna- Crazy for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHutZXREZ0E

Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one
I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that
I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new
You'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you
Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all
Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see
I'm crazy for you
It's all brand new
Because I'm crazy for you
It's all brand new
I'm crazy for you
Crazy for you
Crazy for you
Crazy for you
It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you
It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
Yeah, I'm crazy for you
Crazy for you, baby
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 441
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 2:43:14 PM
Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain

Alone in a crowd on a bus after working, I'm dreaming
The guy next to me has a girl in his arms, my arms are empty
How does it feel when the girl next to you says she loves you?
Seems so unfair when there's love everywhere but there's none for me

Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo

Someone to take on a walk by the lake Lord, let it be me
Someone who's shy, someone who'd cry at sad movies
I know I would die if I ever found out she was foolin' me
You're just a dream, and as real as it seems, I ain't that lucky

All of my friends have a ring on their finger, they have someone
Someone to care for them, it ain't fair, I got no one
The car overheated, I called up and pleaded, there's help on the way
I called you collect, you didn't accept, you had nothing to say

But if you were here with me
I'd feel so happy, I could cry
You are so dear to me
I just can't let you say goodbye
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo, Woo woo woo

Songwriters: Jeff Fortgang
Posted: 4/12/2019 4:44:47 PM
Ahead by a Century
The Tragically Hip

First thing we'd climb a tree
And maybe then we'd talk
Or sit silently
And listen to our thoughts
With illusions of someday
Cast in a golden light
No dress rehearsal
This is our life

And that's where the hornet stung me
And I had a feverish dream
With revenge and doubt
Tonight, we smoke them out
You are ahead by a century

Stare in the morning shroud
And then the day began
I tilted your cloud
You tilted my hand
Rain falls in real time
And rain fell through the night
No dress rehearsal, this is our life

But that's when the hornet stung me
And I had a serious dream
With revenge and doubt
Tonight, we smoked them out
And disappointing you is gettin' me down
 backcreek7
Msg: 443
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 6:50:37 PM
^^^
... Thanks guys & gals ! ...

... & a special welcome for STS ! I simply think, YOU are too cool for school ( you sweet lil' platipie you !! ) I am honored and delighted, with your presence ...

... & What a GREAT idea for a song !!! A dude risks life and limb to sashshay up some tree to show off for his date .He's got the lit joint all ready and " shotguns " the entire nest. The hornets are totally wiped & join the Queen in eating all the honey ( munches ) & the workers are flying loop de loops, back flips and barrel rolls !!!!

... >>> They all got a " real " buzzzzz goin' and "symbolically" sting the guy, so he will remember them fondly !
... Is that it strat ? Am I even close ?? Am I QUAZY possibly ??? ( col ) I'll try too post you a song I love, one which reminds me of us drivin' over to your house long ago, we are a bit rambunctious & full of s*hit ( < woops, I mean life ) You can't wait to pile in the car, and hit the dusty road with us! You are to the left of me, in the backseat and you beeze lookin' like the hot tamale you are, as we head off into teenage driving mayhem.

... I wanna kiss you right now, jest thinkin' bout it ( woof )

... heart / bee stoned / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 444
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 7:13:11 PM
... lyrics * - " Just a bunch of guys gettin' in the car, don't matter who's drivin' or how far ..
................... Feels so good, feels so alive, no back seat driver tellin' us how to drive ..
................... Me and the Boys, Just me and the Boys, Me and the Boys, Me and the Boys ..

................... Me and my buddy just like to go, we'll have fun everybody knows ..
................... We don't fuss and we never fight, we just groove takin' in the sites ..
................... Me and the Boys, Just me and the Boys, Me and the Boys, Me and the Boys ..

................... Don't ask questions 'bout how it's done, we're just messin' round havin' fun ..
................... Car gears shiftin' well up and down, mufflers a little loud, but we love that sound ..
................... Me and the Boys, Just me and the Boys, Me and the Boys, Me and the Boys " ..

.................... It ain't like us too hang around, this town is square and just bringin' us down ..
.................... I've got too find us something new, don't wanna think about what to do ..
.................... Me and the Boys, Just me and the Boys, Me and the Boys, Me and the Boys ..

.................... Distance no problem, and we don't care ~ 'cause wherever we're goin', we'll soon be there ..
.................... Me and the Boys, Just me and the Boys, Me and the boys, Me and the Boys " ..

... ME AND THE BOYS by NRBQ ( New Rythmn & Blues Quartet )
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / cruisin' / sun ...
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 445
Posted: 4/12/2019 8:17:08 PM
Sorry about this backcreek, I need to occupy my mind

The Tragically Hip - In View

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmb3A_M2CW8

Your imagination's having puppies
It could be a video for new recruits
Just stare into the camera
And pretend that you got the flu
Or dream of impossible vacations
And get all teary from the wind
Look as though you're standing at the station
Long after the train came in

And see how the space tautens
Like there's something on
And you're never more hot than
When you've got something on

Picture a century of water
Bury the pipeline guy right here
Kill the dream of possible vacations
With the sweep of a mapping pioneer
Outside there's hectic action
The ice is covering the trees
And one of 'em's interconnecting
With my Chevrolet Caprice

Black out to phantom power
And like there's nothing on
And hammering the tower
And now there's nothing on

Ride the monorail
Rocking gently home on the trail
You want to show me the moon

I know you're standing at the station
I know there's nothing on
I know that alienation
I know the train's long gone
I can see how your face tautens
Like you've got something on
It makes me feel just rotten
But you've got something on
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 446
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:21:44 PM
Video is with the Trailer Park Boys and Don Cherry

The Tragically Hip - The Darkest One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DR45Mtrsg

Come in, come in, come in, come in
From under these darling skies come in
It's warm and it's safe here and almost hearkening
Off to a time and place now lost on our imagination

Well you don't complain, but you still do
And you don't explain if you want to explain
What you believe you say without shame, 'I just do'
To say what you mean you don't mean what you say
Or you do

Where the wild are strong
And the strong are the darkest ones
You're the darkest one

Come in, come in, come in, come in
From thin and wicked prairie winds, come in
It's warm and it's safe here and almost heartening
Here in a time and place not lost on our imagination

You don't explain, but you still do
And you can complain if you want to complain
Where you're real instrumental or supple Or sexy as hell
Say 'I believe' or say without shame 'I can't tell'

Where the wild are strong (Wild are strong)
And the strong are the darkest ones (The strong are the darkest ones)
And you're the darkest one
Oh you're the darkest one
And if that's what you want
Oh then you're the darkest one
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 447
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:22:00 PM
The Tragically Hip - My Music at Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN9i5Z01kFI

Everything is bleak
It's the middle of the night
You're all alone and
The dummies might be right
You feel'in like a jerk
My music at work
My music at work

Avoid trends and cliches
Don't try to be up to date
And when the sunlight gets the olive oil
Don't hesitate
The night's so long it hurts
My music at work

In a symbol to near or far
Or the anatomy of a stain
To determine where you are
In a sink full of ganges, I'd remain
No matter what you heard
My music at work
My music at work
My music at work

I call it Olga Waits
The cloud that entertains
The dim possibility of
Showing some restraint
The rain came down berserk
My music at work
My music at work

On a star beyond the chart
Or the dark side of a drop of rain
Determining where you are
In a sink full of ganges, I remain
No matter what you heard
My music at work
My music at work
My music at work

Everything is bleak
It's the middle of the night
You're all alone and
The dummies might be right
Outside, the darkness lurks
My music at work
My music at work
Hey fallen hummingbird
My music at work
From the middle of the earth
My music at work
Bound for bed without dessert
My music at work
My music at work
My music at work
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 448
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:22:44 PM
The Tragically Hip - Springtime in Vienna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwN9vyorJY4

Instructions from the manual could not have been much more plain
the blues are still required the blues are still required again
Past territorial piss-posts past whispers in the closets
past screamin' from the rooftops we live to survive our paradoxes

we live to survive our paradoxes

Men here of the secret they pass in upholstered silence
they only exist in crisis they only exist in silence past territorial
Piss-posts past whispers in the closets
past screamin' from the rooftops we live to survive our paradoxes

we'll live to survive our paradoxes
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 449
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:23:14 PM
The Tragically Hip - Fifty-Mission Cap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U33BufZlf6U

Bill Barilko disappeared that summer
He was on a fishing trip
The last goal he ever scored
Won the Leafs the cup
They didn't win another till nineteen sixty two
The year he was discovered
I stole this from a hockey card
I keeped tucked up under

My fifty mission cap
I worked it in
I worked it in to look like that
It's my fifty mission cap
It's his fifty mission cap
And I worked it in
I worked it in
And I worked it in to look like that

Bill Barilko disappeared that summer (in nineteen fifty one)
He was on a fishing trip (in a plane)
The last goal he ever scored (in overtime)
Won the Leafs the cup
They didn't win another till nineteen sixty two
The year he was discovered

In my fifty mission cap
I worked it in
I worked it in to look like that
It's his fifty mission cap
And I worked it in
I worked it in

_Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 450
Posted: 4/12/2019 10:38:11 PM
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?

Come on, come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
You are the only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am

I have become comfortably numb

Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more
But you may feel a little sick

Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
You are the only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown the dream is gone
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !