Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 576
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 24 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
the song below is definitely worth a listen & the person described surely exists

... lyric * - " A young girl gave me a good luck charm, put a snake on my neck and a bird on my arm ..
............... Got one good leg 'cause the other went south, got a brand new crutch and a brand new mouth ..
............... I got a sheriffs name branded where I should have kept clean, if you get too close your gonna know ..
............... What I mean, and I know when I'm old the only runnin' gonna come, away from lips and the fork ..
............... Of my tongue ~ it only gets to me in times like these, and times like these are gettin' to me ..

............... Put your hand in the oven there's a heaven inside, it burns straight through but the devil don't mind ..
............... Because he takes what he wants and finds what you hide, and it will buy you a place on the ..
............... Lower East Side, I rolled a number last night and I walked in my sleep, I could feel all the nerves ..
............... In the tips of my teeth, and they crumbled into dust and washed into the sea, finally shut my mouth ..
............... So I could hear myself think ..

............... It only gets to me, in times like these ..
............... And times like these ~ are getting to me " ..

... TIMES LIKE THESE by Seven Mary Three ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / the desolate / sun ...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 577
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 4/28/2019 1:13:12 PM
A song for me?....thank you :)

I’ve spent this weekend decorating and hanging paper. Nearly finished.
Picture it if you will......up a ladder jiggling and singing.
The Verve have some really decent tunes. I’ve seen them live at Glastonbury.
Lucky Man.
Bittersweet Symphony.
The Drugs Don’t work.
Sonnet.

Oh and these guys are so good live.
Reverend and The Makers....
Heavyweight Champion of The World.
Too Tough to Die.
Silence is Talking.

All superb tracks.
 backcreek7
Msg: 578
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2019 6:11:16 PM
^^^
... Will check those out RoxyEclectic, always liked the Verve ~ here's one more for you sweetheart ! Could resist since it's got part of your name in it, col ...

... lyrics * - " Boy Boy !!! Now in the streets there is violence and na-na lots of work to be done, no place to ..
............... Hang out our washing, and then I can't blame all on the sun - Oh no - We're gonna rock down to ..
............... " Eclectic " Avenue and then we'll take I higher Oh, we're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue and then ..
............... We'll take it higher, oh we're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue and then we'll take it higher ..
............... Working so hard like a soldier, can't afford a thing on TV, deep in my heart I ..
............... Abhor you, can't get food for the kid ~ Good God ! ..

............... We're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue, and then we'll take it higher - Oh no! We're gonna rock ..
............... Down to Eclectic Avenue and then we'll take it higher ..
............... Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no ~ we're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue ..
............... Then we'll take it higher Oh no ..Who is to blame in what country? Never can get to the one, dealing ..
............... In multiplication and they still can't feed everyone - Oh no we're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue ..
............... And then we'll take it higher, We're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue and then we'll take it higher Oh no ..
............... We're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue, and then we'll take it higher ..

................ Out in the street, out in the street, out in the playground on the dark side of town - we're gonna rock ..
................ Down to Eclectic Avenue, and then we'll take it higher, we're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue ..
................ Then we'll take it higher, we're gonna rock down to Eclectic Avenue, and then we'll take it higher ..
................ Rock it in the daytime Eclectic Avenue, rock it in the night Eclectic Avenue, rock it in Miami " ..

... ECLECTIC AVENUE by Eddie Grant ...
... > turn it up ^...
... heart / RoxyEclectic / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 579
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2019 8:46:04 PM
Wish there was someway that RISE could be let back in here. Maybe someone might read this and see what they could do. Hey, he isn't perfect but he has a good heart and LOVES these forums. I honestly believe it is extremely good therapy for him, not only in group discussion but in the music thread as well. So I will dedicate another song to him below, and I do so miss his contributions as he is a " music " man himself. In other words, he thrives on it ~ it is part of his soul

.. lyrics * - " The drinking dens are spilling out, there's staggering in the square, there's lads and lasses falling about ..
................ And a crackling in the air, down around the dungeon doors the shelters and the queues, everybodies ..
................ Looking for somebodies arms to fall into, and it's what it is, it's what it is now ..
................ There's frost on the graves and the monuments, but the taverns are warm in town, people curse the ..
................ Government, shovel hot food down ~ the lights are out in the city hall, the castle and the keep ..
................ The moon shines down upon it all, the legless and asleep, and it's cold on the tollgate with the wagons ..
................ Creeping through, cold on the tollgate, God knows what I could do with you ~ it is what it is ..

................ It's what it is now, the garrison sleeps in the citadel with the ghosts and the ancient stones, high up ..
................ On the parapet a Scottish Piper stands alone, and high on the wind the Highland drums begin to roll ..
................ And something from the past just comes and stares into my soul, it's cold on the tollgate with the ..
................ Caladonian Blues, cold on the tollgate, God knows what I could do with you, and it's what it is ..
................ It's what it is now ~ and it's what it is, it's what it is now - there's a chink of light, there's a burning ..
................ Wick - there's a tavern in the tower Wee Willie Winky with a candlestick, still writing songs in the ..
................ Wee wee hours, on Charlotte Street I take a walking stick from my hotel, the ghost of dirty d*ick ..
................ What it is ~ It's still in search of little Nell, it is what it is now, oh it's what it is, what it is now " ..

... WHAT IT IS by Mark Knopfler ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / bring back Rise / sun ...
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 580
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2019 9:44:42 PM
Wow, I know I’m late to the party... but just in the mood.
Spent a few coffees whiling away this Monday morning... checking out your pages of faves & dedications....
(I can see I might need to spend a bit more time listening too)

So in context, and considering I’m back to my running - I’m seeking new tunes for playlists, and I’ll share some numbers I already pace to....

One that I never thought I’d like because of the reference to rap is Within Temptation “And We Run”....

And We Run
Within Temptation

It burns into your heart, the darkness that you fear
You were never free, and you never realized
And love, is a word you've never heard
Your heart is cold cause it burns, the desire to leave the mind
Take your breath til nothing's left
Stars of life upon your chest
And I know you wherever you go
And we run and we don't look back
And we run til we've had enough
And we run, tell me how to run
And we run, til we break down
And we run til we fall apart
And we run til we've had enough
Don't blink, you'll miss it
Lift up your head. We gotta get gone
Yeah, we outta here
Lift up your head
Too late, we gone
Yeah, we outta here
And we run, for this killing love
And we run, tell me how it's enough
And we run, far ahead we go
I'ma break these chains, ran through the rain
Never looked back, never quit, worked through the pain
This blood in my veins run cold when I hate
Give enough to keep sane but I never lose hope
This is my time now, no time for tears to celebrate
Put it in the air right now
Never back down, you'll never wear my crown
cause it weighs too much and I crush every mother****ing thing I touch
This is what I've never loved so much
Get involved what's the worst stand up
Here my mic before I ever get far
Man in lights, you lost all my trust
Now it's time to face all of us
Get in line just to spar with us
And it feels so far from us, just take my hand and run
And we run, til we never don
And we run, til it's enough
Yeah, we out of here
Lift up your head
We gotta get gone
Yeah, we outta here
Lift up your head
Too late, we gone
Yeah, we outta here
And we run, til we never don
And we run, til it's enough
Lift up your head
We gotta get gone
Yeah, we outta here
Lift up your head
Too late, we gone
Yeah, we outta here

Songwriters: Martijn Spierenburg / Alvin Joiner / Sharon Den Adel / Robert Westerholt
And We Run lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 581
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2019 9:49:19 PM
And in contrast, (as well as because I see a ‘lot’ of Fleetwood Mac references) a number that resonated with me, in both beat and context....

Stevie Nicks
“Running Through TheGarden”

LYRICS
Until she herself
Became the deadliest poison
As she grew older
Ooh, until she herself
Became just as fatal
As was her garden
And so you run toward
What you know is wrong
There are too many flowers
To cut down
With all the love I have for your life
For the love I have for your life
Turn around
Never did I mean to (never did I mean to)
Imprison you (imprison you)
Here in my garden (here in my garden)
Like I am imprisoned (like I am imprisoned)
All the love I have for your life
Turn around (turn around)
Until she herself
Understood her garden
Leaving her heart broken,
No future at all
Until she herself
Became the toxic garden
Always frightened,
No future at all
And so you run towards
What you know is wrong
There are too many flowers
To cut down
Turn around
Never did I mean to (never did I mean to)
Imprison you (imprison you)
Here in my garden (here in my garden)
Like I am imprisoned (like I am imprisoned)
Turn around (turn around)
So you run towards
What you know is wrong
But there are too many flowers
To cut down
Turn around
Running through the garden,
I'm running in brilliant colors
I'm running straight toward, straight toward
What you know is really wrong
Too many flowers here to cut down
For the love I have for your life
Turn around
For the love I have (for the love I have)
For the love I have (for the love I have)
Turn around...

Songwriters: Gary Nicholson / Ray Kennedy / Stevie Nicks
Running Through the Garden lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., BMG Rights Management
 backcreek7
Msg: 582
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 8:52:34 AM

late to the party

^^^ Welcome & warm greetings Jessi ! & no worries sweet, you are never late here because it is 24/ 7 . Really enjoyed both of your songs, had never heard either ~ thank you ! Can't wait to hear your next selections, and thank you for your desire to listen, after all ~ this is what it is for, and also for ANY kind of discourse about anything actually. As you may have read, I sort of want everyone here to understand and relate to the person who is me. In addition, I wish to hear about all of you. Although music is super important, well so is our day to day life ! So please feel free to ask questions, speak of what concerns you or things you may question.... ps? Just finished the book about Fleetwood Mac, written by Mick Fleetwood ~ is absolutely awesome, as the band itself is ! Below is one of my VERY favorite sings of all time ~ for you Jessi, enjoy ! ^^^
 backcreek7
Msg: 583
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 9:17:07 AM
~ A love song for you Jessi ~ ( from steve )

... lyrics * - " How soft a whisper can get, when your walking into a crowded space, I hear every word being said ..
............... I remember that everyday I get a little bit closer to you ~ ou ou ou ou ..
............... To you ou ou ou ou ..
............... How long an hour can take, when your staring into open space, when I feel I'm slipping further ..
............... Away, I remember that everyday I get a little bit closer to you ~ ou ou ou ou ..
............... To you ou ou ou ou, to you ou ou ou ou, to you ou ou ou ou ..

............... These are the days that I won't get back, I won't hear you cry or hear you laugh, and when it's quiet ..
............... And I don't hear a thing, I can always hear you breathe, you know there's nothing else I've wanted ..
............... To be, then be there when you needed me, I'm sorry too but don't give up on me and just remember ..
............... That when you were asleep, I got a little bit closer to you ~ ou ou ou ou, to you ou ou ou ou ..
............... To you ou ou ou ou , to you ou ou ou ou ..

............... You know there's nowhere else I've wanted to be, then be there when you needed me, I'm sorry too..
............... But don't give up on me and just remember when you were asleep, I got a little bit closer you " ..

... CLOSER TO YOU by Jakob Dylan & the Wallflowers ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / Jessi / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 584
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 10:39:37 AM

For Clytemnestra, whom I have so admired, from afar ~ one of my very favorite love songs

... lyrics * - " Only Love can make it rain, the way the beach is kissed by the sea, only Love can make it rain ..
................. Like the sweat of lovers laying in the fields, Looooove Reign O'er Me ~ Looooove Reign O'er Me ..
................. Reign O'er Me, Reign O'er Me ~ Only Love can bring the rain that makes you yearn to the sky ..
................. Only Love can bring the rain that falls like tears from all high, Loooove Reign O'er Me, Reign O'er ..
................. Me, Reign O'er Me ~ Loooove Reign O'er Me, Reign O'er Me, Reign O'er Me ..

................. On the dry and dusty road, the nights we spent apart alone, I need to get back home ..
................. To cool cool rain, I can't sleep and I lay and I think the night is hot and black as ink ..
................. Wooo Oh God I need a drink, of cool cool rain ~ Looooove, Reign O'er me, Reign O'er me ..
................. Over Me, Over Me ~ Woah Looooove, Reign O'er me ~ oooooo'er Me ~ Loooooooooove ! " ..

... LOVE REIGN O'ER ME by The Who ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / Clytemnestra / sun ...
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 585
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 2:47:23 PM
Thanks for the song dedication BC7<<<
Lyrics seem familiar, will have to YouTube it!

Peace out~
 Inicia
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 5:05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbBqBOSXlU Pink for SIS
Pink it's my new obsession
Yeah, pink it's not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, cause
Pink is the love you discovah
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink cause you are so very
Pink it's the color of passion
A-cause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at first sight
I yell pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is goin to be all right
No matter what we do tonight
You could be my flamingo
'Cause pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her
I, I want to be your lover
I, I want to wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
'Cause pink, it's my favorite crayon, yeah
Songwriters: Glen Ballard / Richie Supa / Steven Tyler
 backcreek7
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 7:12:13 PM
^^^

... Hi Ya Inicia ~ you cute lil' platipie you ! Great song, Tyler is tellin' a story there fo sure . Always have loved Aerosmith, I was quite a rock fan in my younger years especially. Still love a flat out hard rock song if it's good ! And there are many to chose from, as well. Hope this fine day, finds you content and in good spirits Inicia! As always > thank you for your music here, it in itself tells quite a bit about you & & & & > it is ALL GOOD !!! ...

... Another song below for " our Queen " Clytemnestra ( backcreek bows down and sweeps floor with his right hand, while softly woofing below his breath ! ) .....

... lyrics * - " I can't stand to see you sad, I can't bear to hear you cry, If you can't tell me what you need, all I can ..
..... Is wonder why ~ someday, someway awww someday, someway yeah now, someday someway maybe I'll ..
..... Understand you ~ after all you've done for me , all I really want to do, is take the love you've brought my way ..
..... And give it all right back to you, someday someway ahhh ~ someday someway yeah yeah, someday someway ..
..... Maybe you'll understand me, you've taken everything from me, I've taken everything from you ~ I'll love you ..
..... For my whole life through ~Now after all you've done for me, all I really want to do, is take the love you've ..
..... Brought my way and give it all right back to you, someday someway awww, someday someway yeah now ..

..... Someday someway, maybe you'll understand me ~ you've taken everthing from me, I've taken everything from ..
..... You, I'll love you for my whole life through ~ I can't stand to see you sad, I can't bear to hear you cry, if you ..
..... Can't tell me what you need, all I can do is wonder why, someday someway awww ~ someday someway yeah ..
..... Now, someday someway maybe I'll understand you ~ Someday someway awww, someday someway yeah yeah ..
..... Someday someway maybe you'll understand me, someday somway awww ~ someday someway yeah now ..
..... Someday someway maybe you'll I'll understand you " ..

... SOMEDAY SOMEWAY by Marshal Crenshaw ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / Cly / sun ..
 backcreek7
Msg: 588
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 10:26:25 AM
... lyrics * - " This time I know to let it go, I treated you so badly ~ I'm changing my ways just give me one more ..
............... Chance, I'm missing your love madly ~ Dying inside I got to let you know cause you were my heart ..
............... Yeahhhh, so I'm making it clear before your out that door, I'm not letting this go to chance ..
............... Can't let you go, I won't let you down, so won't you turn around ~ Can't let you go, I won't let you down ..
............... So won't you turn around, this time I know to let it go, I treated you so badly ~ I'm changing my ways ..

............... Just give me one more chance, I'm missing your love madly, dying inside to let you know ..
............... Cause you were my heart, yeahhhh ~ So making it clear before your out that door, I'm not letting this ..
............... Go to chance, can't let you go I won't let you down so ..
............... Won't you turn around, can't let you go, I won't let you down so won't you turn around, can't let you go ..
............... I won't let you down so won't you turn around, can't let you go I won't let you down so won't you turn ..
............... Around, can't let you go I won't let you down so won't you turn around, can't let you go, I won't let you ..
............... Down, so won't you turn around ~ Yeah Yeah Yeah ~ Yeah Yeah Yeah ~ Yeah Yeah Yeah " ..

... TURN AROUND by Iration ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / can't let you go / sun ...
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 589
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 4:34:19 PM
Roxy, I love Bittersweet Sympathy. The violins give it a haunting quality.

I Want Love - Elton John

I want love, but it's impossible
A man like me, so irresponsible
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated

I can't love, shot full of holes
Don't feel nothing, I just feel cold
Don't feel nothing, just old scars
Toughening up around my heart

But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love, that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love

I want love on my own terms
After everything I've ever learned
Me, I carry too much baggage
Oh man I've seen so much traffic

So bring it on, I've been bruised
Don't give me love that's clean and smooth
I'm ready for the rougher stuff
No sweet romance, I've had enough
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated

I want love, just a different kind

Songwriters: Bernard J.P. Taupin / Bernie Taupin / Elton John
 backcreek7
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 5:01:02 PM

~ did reason move to the city, and not tell anyone ? ~

.. lyrics *-" They all asked about reason, down on the farm ~ the cows asked, the pigs asked, the horses asked too ..
........... All want to know why to the city reason moved, changed her name to Million ~ what's come over you ? ..
........... It ain't true it ain't true reason who, say it ain't true reason who ? It ain't true it ain't true reason who ..
........... It ain't true it ain't true reason who, say it ain't true reason who ? It ain't true it ain't true reason who ..
........... Well weeze all ballin' bout you reason, down on the farm ~ the cows bawl, the pigs bawl, the horses bawl too ..
........... Miss you so much that cryin's all we can do ~ weepin' and wailin' and prayin' you'll come home soon ..

........... It ain't true, it ain't true reason who ~ say it ain't true reason who ?
........... It ain't true, it ain't true reason who ~ say it ain't true reason who ?
........... Backcreek hears you've been working in a saloon, I hear you work from midnight til' noon ..
........... I might be from the woods ( sure nuff, col ) but them hours don't sound so good, what do you do in here ..
........... Ballroom ? It ain't true it ain't true reason who ~ say it ain't true reason who ? It ain't true, it ain't true ..
........... Reason who, say it ain't true reason who ?

........... You can dance, so I assume ~ but in a bag you couldn't carry a tune, I might be from the woods but ..
........... Those hours don't sound so good, what you doin' in here barroom ?
........... It ain't true, it ain't true reason who ~ say it ain't true reason who ..
........... It ain't true, it ain't true reason who ~ say it ain't true reason who " ..

... DOWN ON THE FARM by Little Feat ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / reasons moved to the city / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 591
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 5:11:49 PM
... Hey ( big wave & hug ) OTOH ! Reason isn't really missing ( she just left the farm & all us animule friends, to work in some stinkin' dive bar ~ sniff ! ) I just thought the above song suited her . Awwwww !! my friends the cows are ballin' > the pigs are ballin' > the horses are ballin' & I heard the goats & the sheep & the chickens & and the cats & and the dogs & the mice are ALL BAWLIN' TOO !!! wannnnnnn !!!! <<<< sniff !!!!! Poor Poor f-in me > I'm ballin' now too !!!!!!! ...

sniff wann
sniff wann
wann sniff
wann sniff
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 592
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 5:42:10 PM
"Pachelbel's Cannon in D "

Backcreek you managed to pick a piece of music i was familiar with. I'm thinking from a movie. Like so many of my generation and maybe yours I learned to appreciate classical music and opera because of this man, Carl W. Stalling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_W._Stalling

Bugs Bunny - "Rabbit of Seville"

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o5y7d

How do!

Welcome to my shop
Let me cut your mop
Let me shave your crop!
Daintily! Daintily!

Hey you!

Don't look so perplexed
Why must you be next
Can't you see you're next?
Yes, you're next!
You're so next!

How about a nice close shave
Teach your whiskers to behave
Lots of lather lots of soap
Please hold still don't be a dope
Now we're ready for the scraping
There's no use to try escaping
Yell and scream and rant and rave
There's no use you need a shave!

Ooh ouch ouch ooh ouch ooh ooh ouch!

There, you're nice and clean!
Although your face looks like it might have gone through a ma-chine!

Oh, where do I get that wabbit?

What would you want with a wabbit?
Can't you see that I'm much sweeter?
I'm your little Senorita
You are my type of guy
Let me straighten your tie
And I shall dance for you!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 593
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 5:44:50 PM
^Nice to see you back, Mr. Rise. :)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 594
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 5:59:04 PM
LAZY EYE by the Silversun Pickups ...

While I was downloading this song I accidently Loaded another of their songs which I like just as well

Silversun Pickups - "Little Lover's So Polite"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziR2EaQOSjU

so much for the light show
pissing on while pissing off
sucking in a smokescreen
selling of a loose knit dream

folding up the skyline
agreeing on a steep decline
cant control this airplane
being caught is just the same

headed for a lowlife
little lover's so polite
waking up the core needs
with smelling salts and faulty means

did the bones collide
who let the bones collide
why did the bones collide

(nikki: it's always the same way for me
ending in the same way.)

so much for the showdown
keeping up while keeping off
choking on the cold feet
rolling up the plastic sleeves

can't control the slow ride
little lover's so polite
turning off the low light
tell me did the bones collide
the bones collide
the bones collide

little lover's so polite
so polite
so polite
turning off the low light

(nikki: it's always the same way for me
blue turns soft with time
broke remains, an everyday disguise
ending in the same way. . .the same way)

tell me did the bones collide
the bones collide
the bones collide

little lover's so polite
so polite
so polite
 backcreek7
Msg: 595
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 6:42:11 PM

WELCOME my friend !! Missed ya & I'm looking forward to your music, will give those two a listen right soon ! & rut rowww ! Reason has seen her name turned into a Little Feat song, col .... Figured you'd get a kick out of it, I sure did !

^^^ hope to see redwhiterider back, his stuff is radically deluxe & down home for sure ^^^

~ again Rise, cool your back ~
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2019 6:55:06 PM
^Agree Mr. Backcreek....wishing Red would come back.

Wishing all the gone and deleted would come back. :)
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 597
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 10:45:08 AM
So glad Rise is back, someone to keep this thread ticking over :)

Ok so, guys on his way over, romantic evening ahead.....fine food, low lighting, create yourself create the mood, you’re gonna cater to your man tonight.
Tunes playing............Jhené Aiko
Blue Dream
All I Want
Spotless Mind
When We Love
Jukai
Used To Love You
Sativa

Or some Barry White/Marvin Gaye for the sexy die hard fvckin romantics :)
 backcreek7
Msg: 598
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 11:12:56 AM

I believe there are those of us who search for true love, who search for a loving partner & who search for the kind of partnership, which will face life's challenges together. I believe that two bonding together as one > is the greatest gift ever, bestowed upon all of mankind

lyrics * - " Whoaaa there's something on my mind, won't somebody please, please tell me what's wrong ..
........ Your just a fool you know your in love, you've got to face it to live in this world, you take the good along with ..
........ The bad, sometimes your happy and sometimes your sad, you know you love him - you can't understand why ..
........ He treats you like he do, when he's such a good man - He's got me smilin' when I should be ashamed, got me ..
........ Laughing when my heart is in pain, Oh no - I must be a fool but I'll do anything you want me to ..

........ Your just a fool, you know your in love, you've got to face it to live in this world - you take the good along with ..
........ The bad, sometimes your happy and sometimes your sad - you know you love him, you can't understand why ..
........ He treats you like he do, when he's such a good man - without that man, I don't wanna live, you think I'm ..
........ Crazy but I'm tellin' you like it is ( crazy girl ) he's got my eyes open and that's no lie and I, I'm gonna keep ..
........ Him satisfied, your just a fool you know your in love, you've got to face it to live in this world - you take the ..

........ Good along with the bad, sometimes your happy and sometimes your sad, you know you love him - you can't ..
........ Understand, why he treats you like he do when he's such a good man -A wave of action speaks louder than ..
........ Words, the truest thing that I've ever heard - I love my man and all that he do, and I'll do anything he wants ..
........ Me to do - Your just a fool, you know your in love -you've got to face it to live in this world, you take the good ..
........ Along with the bad, sometimes your happy and sometimes your sad - you know you love him, you can't ..

........ Understand, why he treats you like he do when he's such a good man - Your just a fool you know your in love ..
........ You've got to face it to live in this world, you take the good along with the bad, sometimes your happy and ..
........ Sometimes your sad, you know you love him - you can't understand why he treats you like he do, when he's ..
........ Such a good man ..

........ Do Do Do Do ~ Do Do Do Do ~ Do Do Do Do ~ Do Do Do Do ..
........ Do Do Do Do ~ Do Do Do Do ~ Do Do Do Do ~ Do Do Do Do ..
........ I'm tired of being a fool, how bout you ? ..

... A FOOL IN LOVE by Lou Ann Barton / Angela Strehli / Marcia ball ... ( written by Ike Turner )
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / don't be a fool / sun ...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 12:14:53 PM
I’ve yet to confine the massive amount of love I hold to one person.....for the gift?
Face life’s challenges head on with balls of steel, we come in and out as one :)
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 600
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2019 12:18:42 PM
You’ve just reminded me of one of my most fav videos.
Roger Sanchez - Another Chance

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !