Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 701
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 29 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

Below is a song I've ALWAYS loved but really not sure of its story. Getting back to Rises >> " meaning of songs " >it seemed as if many of us had our own personal thoughts and ideas, about what a song was about. Music is cool that way, each & every individual reacts and appreciates it in their own way, for their own reasons

...lyrics * - " Start tearing the old man down, run past the heather and down the old road, start turnin' the grains ..
........... Into the ground, rollin' a new leaf over, in the middle of the night there's an old man treading around in the ..
........... Gathered rain, hey mister if you want to walk on water, oh would you drop a line my way ..

........... Omaha, somewhere in middle America, get right to the heart that matters, it's the heart that matters more ..
........... I think you better turn your ticket in, get your money back at the door ~ a ha yeah ..

........... Start threadin' the needle, brush past the shuttle that slides through the cold room, start turning the wool ..
........... Across the wire, roll the new life over, in the middle of the night there's an old man threading his toes ..
........... Through a bucket of rain, hey mister if you want to walk on water 'cause your only gonna walk all over me ..
........... Omaha, somewhere in middle America, get right to the heart that matters, it's the heart that matters more ..
........... I think you better turn your ticket in, get your money back at the door ~ na na na na na ~ na na na na na ~
........... ~ na na na na na ~ na na na na na ~ na na na na na ~na na na na na ~

........... Start runnin' the banner down, drop past the color come up through the summer rain, start turnin' the girl ..
........... Into the ground, roll a new love over, in the middle of the day there's a young man rolling around in the ..
........... Earth and rain, hey mister if your gonna walk on water, you know your gonnaa walk all over me ..
........... I think you better turn your ticket in, get your money back at the door. Omaha, somewhere in middle ..
........... America, get right to the heart that matters, it's the heart that matters more, I think you better turn your ..
........... Ticket in, get your money back at the door ~ Ohhh said Omaha sunday mornin' ha I'm coming home today ..

... OMAHA by Counting Crows ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / sun ...
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 702
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 5/14/2019 5:24:37 PM
To me this is a powerful song thugh interpretation is left wide open

Live - Run to the Water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1zPYKQCCY

oh desert speak to my heart
oh woman of the earth
maker of children who weep for love
maker of this birth
'til your deepest secrets are known to me
I will not be moved
I will not be moved

"don't try to find the answer
when there ain't no question here
brother let your heart be wounded
and give no mercy to your fear"

adam and eve live down the street from
me
babylon is every town
it's as crazy as it's ever been
love's a stranger all around
in a moment we lost our minds here
and lay our spirit down
today we lived a thousand years
all we have is now

run to the water
and find me there
burnt to the core but not broken
we'll cut through the madness
of these streets below the moon
these streets below the moon

and I will never leave you
'til we can say, "this world was just a
dream
we were sleepin' now we are awake"

'til we can say
in a moment we lost our minds here
and dreamt the world was round
a million mile fall from grace
thank god we missed the ground

run to the water
and find me there

with a nuclear fire of love in our hearts
yeah, I can see it now lord
out beyond all the breakin' of waves
and the tribulation
it's a place and the home of ascended
souls
who swam out there in love!

run to the water
and find me there

with a nuclear fire of love in our hearts
rest easy baby, rest easy
and recognize it all as light and rainbows
smashed to smithereens and be happy
run to the water (and find me there)
run to the water
 backcreek7
Msg: 703
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 5/15/2019 9:31:04 AM

^^^ cool song Rise ~ hope all is well in your world, brother ! The song below is for all the very sweet, kind, reserved, classy, full of good character and nice women on earth. A quiet & respectful tune, it makes me think of mothers all over the world, col ( chuckle out loud )

... lyrics * - " Free ~ is all that she could bleed, that's why she'll never stay, white - bare naked in the night and ..
............ Lookin' for some play, just another girl that wants to rule the world any time or place, and when she gets ..
............ Into your head, you know she's there to stay ..

............ You want it, she's got it ~ Molly's Chambers gonna change your mind, she's got your - your pistol ..
............ Molly Chambers gonna change your mind ..

............ Slow - she's burnin' in your soul with whispers in your ear, it's okay I'll give it anyway, just get me out ..
............ Of here, you'll plead - you'll get down on your knees for just another taste, and when you think she's let ..
............ You in, that's when she fades away ( guitar ) ..

............ You want it, she's got it ~ Molly's Chambers gonna change your mind, she's got your - your pistol ..
............ Molly's Chambers gonna change your mind, Molly Chambers gonna change your mind ..
............ Molly's Chambers gonna change your mind, Molly's Chambers gonna change your mind ..
............ You want it, she's got it ~ Molly Chambers gonna change your mind, she's got your - your pistol ..
............ Molly's Chambers gonna change your mind, Molly's Cahmbers gonna change your - your mind ..

... MOLLY'S Chambers by Kings of Leon ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / love Mollys chamber / sun ... ( < lol )
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !