Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 51
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!

... This here song, is dedicated to SUSANNA from Up / Over ... ( God Loves Australia )

~ chorus lyrics ~ " It's undeniable how brilliant you are ..
............................... In an unreliable world, you shine like a star ..
............................... It's un-forgettable now that we've come this far ..
............................... It's un-mistakable that your undeniable ..

... UNDENIABLE by Mat Kearney ( select youtube selection with him walking in the night, with what looks like a kitten, col )

... > turn it up ^
... heart / Christmas / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 52
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 12/24/2018 7:51:03 PM
... Happy Birthday Jesus ! MANY LOVE YOU here on earth !! THANK YOU !!! ...

.. The song below is one of my very favorites, especially this version ( select youtube selection " JANE SAYS " ON GUITAR CENTER only ( absolutely fan fn tastic ! OMG !! SERIOUSLY !!! you have GOT to listen to THIS particular cut !!!! )

.. JANE SAYS by Janes Addiction ..

.. lyrics * " Jane says, I'mma done with Sergio - he treat me like a rag doll ..
................ She hides the television - says I don't owe him nothing ..
................ But if, he comes back again, tell him to wait right here for me ..
................ Or try again tomorrow, i'm gonna kick tomorrow ..

................ Jane says, have you seen my wig around, I feel naked without it ..
................ She knows they all want her to go, that's ok man she don't like them anyway ..
................ Jane says I'm going away to Spain, when I get my money saved, I'm gonna to start tomorrow ..
................ I'm gonna kick tomorrow, I'm gonna kick tomorrow ..

................ She get mad and she starts to cry, she take a swing baby, she can't hit ..
................ She don't mean to harm, she just don't know don't know what else to do about it ..
................ Now Jane goes up to that store at eight, the one up on St. Andrews, she waits and she gets her dinner there ..
................ She pulls her dinner from her pocket ~ Jane says I've never been in love, I don't know what it is ..
................ No she don't know what it is, she only knows if someone wants her ..
................ I want 'em, if they want me, I only know they want me " ..

... > turn it up ^ clockwise I'm sure, col puf puff col puff
...... heart / Jesus / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2019 10:34:31 AM

Show biz kids making movies of themselves, you know they don't give a f*uck about anybody else

... ^^^ ... bleugh / show biz kids ... ^^^ ... ( hope s doesn't mind, I have borrowed her " bleugh " )
... Check out the slide guitar throughout this song, especially the crescendo ! Courtesy of Rick Derrenger !!

lyrics* > " While the poor people sleepin' with the shade on the light, while the poor people sleepin', all the STARS come out at night ..
................. After closing time at the guernsey fair, I detect the el -supreemo from the room at the top of the stairs ..
................. Well I've been around the world, and I've been in the Washington zoo ..
................. And in all my travels as the facts unravel, I find this to be true ..
................. chorus ...............
................. Show biz kids making movies of themselves, you know they don't give a f*uck about anybody else ..

................. They got the house on the corner, with the rug inside ..
................. They got the booze they need, all that money can buy ..
................. They got the shapely bods, they got the steely dan t-shirt ..
................. And for the coup de gras, they're OUTRAGEOUS ( col )
................. chorus ...............
... > turn it up ^ ...
heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:04:32 AM

the " wall " is immoral
turn it up ^ )

... lyrics " Thirty days lord, and thirty nights ..
............... I'm coming home on an airplane flight ..
............... Mama waitin' at the checkin' line, tell me son why do you stand there cryin' ?
............... It was the needle and the spoon, and a trip to the moon, took me away ..
............... I've been feelin' so sick and tired, got to get better lord before I die ..
............... Seven doctors couldn't help my head, they said you better quit son before your dead ..
THE NEEDLE & SPOON by Lynyrd Skynyrd ( > turn it up ^ )

the wall is immoral
< f you dumb a*ss ...
heart / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:17:41 AM

the wall is immoral

^^^ f you dumb ass !

* Assemble everything on the table in front of you. The heroin, syringe & needle, spoon, lighter, cigarette filter, belt, citric acid and water. Put the heron in the spoon and mix with water and citric acid. Hold the spoon over the heat source while the fluids blend. Place the cigarette filter in the spoon so solution will be drawn thru it, up into the syringe. Tie a belt or shoelace around your upper arm tight, to make the vein stand out. Inject and release substance into your body *

lyrics - " I hit the city and I lost my band, I watched the needle take another man ..
.............. Gone, gone, the damage done ..
.............. I've seen the needle and the damage done, a little part of it in everyone ..
.............. But every junkies like a setting sun, gone gone the damage done ..
THE NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE by Neil Young
> turn it up ^
 backcreek7
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 9:25:39 AM

the wall is immoral

^^^ No dumb a-ss > what is immoral is , allowing 90% of the opiates to come up thru our southern border, instead of doing everything we possibly can to stop it ~ including some type of wall in the areas that need it !

So bite my a*ss Pelosi, hope you feel safe in your million dollar walled in mansion tonight !

S
 backcreek7
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2019 7:01:38 PM
^^^
... Ok ~ I have properly vented & am once again , down to earth . Very cooly collected & properly maintained ( love you Nancy > bleugh ! lol )

... The last Steely Dan got me in mood for another , so here it is ...
... ANY MAJOR DUDE WILL TELL YOU by Steely Dan ...

...lyrics* - " I never seen you looking so bad my funky one, you tell me that your superfine mind has come undone ..
................. Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend, any minor world that breaks apart falls together again ..
................. When the demon is at your door, in the mornin' it won't be there no more ..
................. Any major dude will tell you ..
................. Any major dude will tell you ..

................. Have you ever seen a squonks tears, well look at mine ..
................. The people on the street have all seen better times ..
................. Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend ..
................. Any minor world that breaks apart, falls together again ..

................. When the demon is at your door, in the mornin' he won't be there no more ..
................. Any major dude will tell you, any major dude will tell you ..

................. I can tell you all I know, the where to go - the what to do ..
................. You can try to run but you can't hide, from what's inside of you ..

................. Any major dude with half a heart will tell you my friend ..
................. Any minor world that breaks apart falls together agan ..
................. When the demon is at your door, in the mornin' it won't be there no more ..
.................. Any major dude will tell you ..

... > turn it up ^
... heart / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 6:52:53 PM

many people die from falling into a trance of sleep > then choke to death on their own vomit

...^ opioids & alcohol turn it up ^
 backcreek7
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 7:24:17 PM
^^^ the turn it up shown above ^^^ was a pof error, stuck in the wrong place ^^^

... It is thought that Bon ( a lovable wild man & one of a kind ) lead singer of the Aussie band AC/DC died this way > choking on vomit . Obviously, opioids and alcohol are a " death " defying combination. His demise set the band into a tailspin ( as they & the fans loved him deeply ) but - eventually they came back with the LP Back in Black, and a tribute song to Bon. The band was started by the two brothers ( Angus- lead guitar & looks like a schoolboy + Malcolm ) I love the song !!! & the new lead singer fits right in with their " in your face " ROCK approach

lyrics* - " uh ! uh ! uh ! Ya ! ( you can say that again, col )
................ Brand new ok ya !! C'mon ..
................ Back in black, I hit the sack, I've been too long I'm glad to be back ..
................ Yes I'm let loose from the noose, that kept me hanging about truth ..
................ I keep looking at the sky 'cause it's getting me high, forget the hearse 'cause I never die ..
................ I've got nine lives, cat sized, using every one of them running wild ..

............... Carlos, Nas, ya ! We got a dope beat, back in the back of a Cadillac ..
............... Number one put a bullet in my power pack ..
............... Yes I'm a bang, I'm with a gang - they got to catch me if they want me to hang ..
............... ' Cause I'm back on the track, get in the back - nobody gonna get me on another rap ..
............... So look at me now, just making my play - don't try to press a button, just get out of my way ..

............... I just can't sit here, say nobody helped me turn, ghetto wealthy earn every cent myself ..
............... See ? that type of talk is bad, like a schoolyard brat ..
............... I'm making volume cash, making all you mad, give it all I have ..
............... Still they take too much, ungrateful stuff - it's just too bad and I'm just to real..
............... I'm just too authentic , I'm just to raw to hit me ..
............... Carlos on guitar - relentless, makes me visualize the clubs when they spin this..
............... So that's who I'mma vibe with , in any conflict ..
............... That's not a threat, that's a promise ..

... BACK IN BLACK by AC/DC ... ( rock out !!! )
... > turn it up ^

... & ps ? God loves those from down under, lil' platipies that they be ! ( col )

... heart / bon / sun ...

rednwhiterider
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 8:35:31 PM
two cellos is another "cover" of their work that might render an invitation.
give it a listen
 backcreek7
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 9:22:04 PM
^^^ OMG RWR, that was beyond awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Thank you sir !! I would have NEVER heard / seen that if you hadn't shown me. I mean, it was f*ing far beyond mesmerizing - really a one of a kind performance. Those 2 guys played the s*hit out of those strings, seriously . I have never heard anything like it ! ( thanks soooo much, I really enjoy a new experience in music !!!! )

... On another note - I just finished a book about AC/DC, was great ! I think they got the name acdc from an electric tag on their moms blow dryer. Funny, quite a few listeners at first, thought they were gay - acdc meaning they went both ways, col. Didn't take long before that got straightened out, they're a rousty bunch of all male f-ers for sure. The female audience ripped Bon naked at one performance, and the band itself would come into the audience and knock the s*hit out of those who threw stuff etc. > I dig on the Angus solo near the end, and Malcolm is really a " lead guitarist " in any other band.

... thank you again, my friend

S
 backcreek7
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2019 3:21:01 PM
... And then there is Johnny ~ who always needs MORE then he SHOOTS ...

lyrics * - " Johnny always takes more then he needs ..
................ Knows a couple cords, knows a couple leads ..

................ Johnny always needs more then he takes ..
................ Forgets a couple cords, forgets a couple breaks ..
................ And everybody always tells me that Johnny is hot ..
................ Johnny needs something what he ain't got ..

................ And Johnny's gonna die ..
................ Johnny's gonna die ..
................ Johnny's gonna die, na na na na na ..

................. And everybody stares and everybody hoots ..
................. Johnny always needs more then he shoots ..

................. Standing by a beach and there ain't no lake ..
................. He's got friends without no guts, friends what never ache ..
................. In New York City, I guess it's cool when it's dark ..

................. There's one SURE way Johnny, you can leave your mark ...............

... JOHNNY'S GONNA DIE by The Replacements ( studio version )
... > turn it up ^

... heart / heroin / misery / death / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2019 4:36:58 PM

Did you say you saw your good friend flyin' low ? Flyin' low ~ Dyin' slow

lyrics * - " You say it was this mornin' when you last saw your good friend ..
................ Lyin' in the pavement with a misery on his brain ..
................ Stoned on some devotion, he found upon the wall ..
................ Of some unholy bathroom, in some ungodly hall ..
................ He only had a dollar to live on 'til next Monday ..
................ But he spent it on some comfort for his mind ..
................ Did you say you think he's blind ?

................ Someone should call his parents, a sister or a brother ..
................ And they'll come to take him back home on a bus ..
................ But he'll always be a problem to his poor and puzzled mother ..
................ Yeah he'll always be another one of us ..

................ He said he wanted heaven, but prayin' was too slow ..
................ So he bought a one way ticket, on an airline made of SNOW ..
................ Did you say you saw, your good friend flyin' low ? DYIN ' slow "

... SNOWBLIND FRIEND by Steppenwolf ...
... > turn it up ^
 backcreek7
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 11:36:50 AM
... Okie Dokey !!!! Different day, different subject ~ col . Today I wish to share, with all those who may ( accidentally or otherwise ) fall on in here > an ABSOLUTELY horrible story !!! One day long ago an event occurred that tried mens souls. In the course of our nations history, the people of Boston often rallied against having their rights threatened. In fact, one time in the 50's they levied a tax on the MTA ( Metropolitan Transit Authority )

... Well one day, this dude named Charlie kissed his wife and family goodgye, on the way to work. He grabbed his 10 cents ( normal fare ) and hopped on the MTA subway service - it was to be a tragic and fateful day. Charlie handed the conductor his dime at the Kendall Square Station & then he changed for Jamaica Plain. When he got there, the conductor told him "one more f-in nickel " > omg !!! Charlie couldn't get off of that train. But did he ever return ? No he never returned and his fate is still un-learned ( poor old Charlie > tear )

... He may ride forever in beneath the streets of Boston, he's the man who NEVER RETURNED . So all night long Charlie rides through the station yelling " What will become of me? How can I afford to see my sister in Chelsea, or my cousin in Roxbury? "

... Charlies wife goes down to the Scollay Square Station, everyday at a quarter past two >>>> and through the open window, she hands Charlie a sandwhich, as the train as the train goes rumbling' through ..

... So it's up to the citizens of Boston, to fight the fare increase - vote for George O'Brian !!!! To get Charlie OFF the MTA > or he'll never return, no he'll never return ..

^^^ Soooo Sad , he NEVER did return !!! ( many tears, falling freely now ) Give it a listen, if you are brave enough !

MTA by The Kingston Trio ..
> turn it up ^ ( & grab a hanky )
 backcreek7
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2019 5:21:21 PM
... I think this is one of the most beautiful songs of ALL time. Although I don't lean to countryish normally, I recognize a great song when I hear it. Not only that but - it was my moms favorite song. She (rip) suffered from depression all her life, but hid it from we kids. Back then, there were really no meds to help out . I do believe, mom OFTEN felt so lonesome she could cry ( tear )

& Ps ? ^^^ She loved the " Kingston Trio " ( who sang the song above ) as well.

... Of all the kids, she took me under her wing music wise. She and I listened to everything from symphonies, country, early rock n roll & especially the crooners like Frank Sinatra ( she almost fainted everytime she heard his golden voice ) etc etc

... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM ~ THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR ME & OUR FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lyrics * " Hear that lonesome whippoorwill, he sounds to blue to fly ..
............. That means he's lost the will to live, I'm so lonesome I could cry ..
............. Did you ever see a night so slow, as time goes draggin' by ..
............. The moon just went behind the clouds, To hide its face and cry ..

............. The silence of a falling star, lights up a purple sky ..
............. And as I wonder where you are, I'm so lonesome I could cry ..

... I'M SO LONESOME I COULD CRY ( 1949 ) by Hank Williams ...
... > turn it up ^
... heart / love you mom / sun
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2019 2:19:28 PM
it's the right hour for ........

Nathaniel Rateliff and the night sweats.
S.O.B

just make sure to roll your windows down before the bridge,
and tell the cagers to stay mad...
 backcreek7
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2019 10:48:19 AM
^^^ dug the s*hit outta that S.O.B song RWR ~ seriously f*uckin' > too cool ! ( window up / cagers pissed ) ^^^

... Long long ago, in my youthful days - was sitting around in a circle of guys and gals, smokin' up some " good s*hit ". The guy next to me , hocked up this loogie and into my face it went ! Welp, was I pissed ! I was about ready to clock the f-er , but .... He apologized, turns out it was an accident - the last hit had done him in , col . I introduced myself, and he did the same - turns out he was Rootboy Slim !!! Well I'll be hog-tied and hung up to dry, lol ! Check out his stuff RWR, you'll definitely dig out on this dude !

lyrics* . " Dare to be fat, fats where it's at ..
.............. Dare to be fat, fats where it's at ..
.............. Having a ball, on cholesterol, c'mon you all - fat don't matter at all ..

.............. I saw a fat girl in my neighborhood , Good Gawd almighty she was lookin' good ..
.............. Tight ski pants, cashmere sweater, Rootboy can't think of nothin' better ..
.............. She's got a shape that makes me drool, Lord I'm just a fat girls fool ..
.............. She weighs in at two-oh-two, that's fine with me, I'm portly too ..

chorus ~ Dare to be fat, fat's where it's at ..

.............. Me and my woman, we got it made ..
.............. Eatin' in, eatin' out - at least 6 times a day ..
.............. Breakfast and brunch, lunch and dinner too ..
.............. Plus a few more dinners that might be new to you ..

.............. Come on come on you fat girls, give Rootboy some play ..
.............. Fellow might not be noticin' you, but I dig you - I dig you ! ..
.............. I'm a fat man too !

.............. I dig you fat girls, your foxy - your foxy ..
.............. You got put up on a pedestal, highly elevated - back in medieval times ..
.............. Your RUBENESQUE baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

... DARE TO BE FAT by Rootboy Slim & the Sex Change Band ..

... > turn it up ^ ( & munch away on dem dare cookies, col ) ...
... heart / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2019 12:12:05 PM

Root Boy says > All I had was a roach, it's true

lyrics * " All I had was a roach, it's true ..
.............. Told the pigs what they could do ..
.............. Then they found a couple pounds, too bad the cocaine was around ..

.............. I'm in jail in Jacksonville ..
.............. I'm in jail in Jacksonville ..

.............. I was pretty high when the bust went down ..
.............. Nodding and smiling, shuffling around ..
.............. Now my life is just an utter mess ..
.............. You can reach me at my new address ..

.............. Didn't have a dime for a call. public defender laughin in the hall ..
.............. Took my prints, mug shots too, pushed me down to cell block 2 ..
.............. Put me in with big bad John, had to keep my mudflat on ..
.............. Queen's was screamin' up a storm ..
.............. Want my young body to keep them warm ..

.............. Now I'm doin' 11 months to 2 , for a crime I did not do ..
.............. My lawyers appealin' , coppin' a plea ..
.............. Gonna sue for what they did too me ..

.............. Gave me a number, ring in my nose ..
.............. Beat me senseless with a rubber hose ..
.............. Kept me dirty, fed me swill ..
.............. Don't give me no medicine was I was ill ..

.............. Had a hangnail, bad bad pain ..
.............. Needed Demerol right away ..
.............. Had an attack of the gout, where was my morphine to help me out ? ..

.............. Workin' in the prison laundry ~ smellin' like Clorox every day ~ brain cells gone ( sniff )
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2019 4:28:36 PM
how to play the violin
by Ricky Berwick

youtube.
I dedicate this song to carla.
jamiriqual
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2019 5:55:43 PM
^ A video for you and your girlfriend Carla to enjoy. :)

https://youtu.be/sL38scvWFno
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2019 6:26:38 PM
why do i crave pickling cucumbers now...

Million_Reasons
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2019 6:29:07 PM
^Not me! Lol

Non apologetic carnivore, here! ;)
 backcreek7
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2019 1:39:12 PM

She died from drowning, due to acute alcohol intoxication

... ^^^ Dolores Mary O'riordan ~ RIP ...
... A phenomenal vocalist / song writer - She was the lead singer for the Irish band - the Cranberries. The below song " might " be about drug abuse, demons, anger, lust, sins, lost friends > nobody is quite sure. ONE thing I am sure of though - IT is one awesome song ! Check it out !

lyrics * " I never had a friend like you, this is the day ..
.............. Your skin is white, your eyes are blue, this is the day ..
.............. But the winds might change, I will still remain ..
.............. I will always be there for you..

............. Ah ha, ah ha, ah ha, ah ha ..
............. These thoughts, they circle in my mind , this is the day ..
............. The demons I can't leave behind, this is the day ..
............. Don't be insecure, I'll be at your door ..

............. They will save you, they will save you, they will save you ..
............. Stay ! Stay! , Stay! , Stay!

............. I have provoked thy grace into my mind, this is the day ..
............. I have provoked thy grace thou art divine ..
............. Don't be insecure, I'll be at your door, I will always be there for you ..

.............. Stay! Stay ! Stay ! Stay !
THIS IS THE DAY > written by Dolores O' Riordan & performed with The Cranberries turn it up ^
ps ? the name of the song in msg 68 is " In Jail In Jacksonville by Root Boy Slim & the Sex Change Band ..
heart / death / sun
 backcreek7
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 5:23:06 PM

A friend of mine asked me if I might post something a bit more modern. I thought > OK wth but , if she thinks this is going to turn into some gawd awful habit, she best put a lid on it

lyrics " Put a lid on it, what's that you say ? Put a lid on it, oh man no way !
............ Put a lid on it and everything will be all right ..
............ Put a lid on it, don't hand me that. Put a lid on it, I'm all right Jack ..
............ Put a lid on it . til' somebody starts a fight ..

............ So every time I turn it loose, you cats come down and cook my goose ..
............ When I start I just can't stop, but if you keep this up your gonna blow your top ..
............ Put a lid on it, too late this time . Put a lid on it, I've got to get what's mine ..
............ Put a lid on it, and everything will be all right ..

............ Well grab your drink and fill a space, I think it's time too torch this place ..
............ Now the girls in overdrive, but some of your pals want to stay alive ..
............ Put a lid on it, save it for another night "

... PUT A LID ON IT by the Squirrel Nut Zippers ...
> turn it up ^ & get your " swing " shoes happenin' col !!!
 CBGB77
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 8:00:02 PM
I got one for you Mr backcreek7

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - If We Were Vampires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyiEJaf-IzE

It's not the long, flowing dress that you're in
Or the light coming off of your skin
The fragile heart you protected for so long
Or the mercy in your sense of right and wrong
It's not your hands searching slow in the dark
Or your nails leaving love's watermark
It's not the way you talk me off the roof
Your questions like directions to the truth
It's knowing that this can't go on forever
Likely one of us will have to spend some days alone
Maybe we'll get forty years together
But one day I'll be gone
Or one day you'll be gone
If we were vampires and death was a joke
We'd go out on the sidewalk and smoke
And laugh at all the lovers and their plans
I wouldn't feel the need to hold your hand
Maybe time running out is a gift
I'll work hard 'til the end of my shift
And give you every second I can find
And hope it isn't me who's left behind
But one day I'll be gone
Or one day you'll be gone
But one day I'll be gone
One day you'll be gone
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !