Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 176
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !Page 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

like the Dixie Cups version better

^^^ Hey cooldog ~ your insight is ALWAYS welcome here !After all, you are a " music man " - one after my own heart ! I agree with your opinion, not only that but - If the Dixie Cups were doing that number today, they would have all the advanced recording equipment and finesse of modern studios to work with now . The Belle Stars were on the " high glam " spectrum, and did a decent job, but just not as well as the original artists. I mean, you can dress up an ugly mutt to look like a beautiful pedigreed wonderdog, but it still can't claim to be > an original " cooldog " < col .....

... backcreek
 backcreek7
Msg: 177
view profile
History
backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !
Posted: 2/27/2019 8:52:10 AM

In honor of cooldog, a song I'm sure he's familiar with !

lyrics* " Through the mirror of my mind, time after time - I see reflections of you and me ..
.............. Reflections of, the way life used to be - reflections of, the love you took from me ..
.............. Oh, I'm all alone now - no love to shield me. Trapped in a world that's, a distorted reality ..

.............. Happiness you took from me, and left me alone with only memories ..
.............. Through the mirror of my mind, through the tears that I'm cryin', reflects the hurt I can't control ..
.............. 'Cause although your gone, I keep holdin' on - to the happy times, Oh! when you were mine ..
.............. As I peer through the window of lost time, lookin' over my yesterdays and all the love I gave, all in vain ..

.............. ( all the love ) All the love that I wasted ( all the tears ) All the tears that I tasted, all in vain ..
.............. Through the hollow of my tears, I see a dream that's lost - from the hurt that you have caused ..
.............. Everywhere I turn, seems like every thing that I see - reflects the love that used to be ..

.............. In you I put, all my faith and trust - right before my eyes, my world turned to dust ..
.............. After all the nights I sat alone and wept, just a handful of promises, are all that's left of loving you ..
.............. Reflections of the way life used to be, reflections of - the love you took from me ..
.............. In you I put, all my faith and trust, right before my eyes my world turned to dust " ..

... REFLECTIONS by Diana Ross & the Supremes ... ( wow !!! hole - ee / mole - ee !!! > I LOVE the bizarre music that starts this one off ) ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / soul music / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 9:29:00 AM

In my humble opinion, the song below is performed by the lead singer of the " greatest " rock group to EVER walk the face of the planet ( & walk somewhat wobbly, possibly ) ^ This is saying so much ! but > their music speaks for itself

...lyrics * " A fool in love, a crazy situation. Her velvet glove, knocks me down and down and down ..
................. Her kiss of fire, a loaded invitation. Inside her smile, she takes me down & down & down & down ..
................. Her moves look good, a touch of desperation ..
................. From where I stood, she turned my head around & around & around ..
................. It comes kind of hard, when I hear your voice on the radio ( hear your voice on the radio ) ..
................. Taking me back down the road, that leads back to you ..

................. Oh - Oh 29 Palms, I feel the heat of your desert heart ( feel the heat of your desert heart ) ..
................. Taking me down the road that leads back to you ..

................. Oh, I'm burning in love - a strange infatuation, why cold cold touch, hmmm ? What must I do ? ..
................. The heat and the dust, increase my desolation , in God we trust - always for you & you & you & you ..
................. I said when I hear your voice on the radio, leading me back down the road that leads to you ..
................. Ooh ~ Ooh ~ Ooh ~ Ooh > 29 Palms ............

... 29 PALMS by Robert Plant ( lead singer of Led Zeppelin ) ...
... crank this f-er up ^ ...
... heart / ( Zeppelin ) / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 10:19:46 AM

Below, is a song from one of my " VERY " favorite artists, now deceased ( RIP ) >>> John Weldon, know as J.J. Cale was an American singer, song writer & guitarist. Though he deliberately avoided the limelight, his influence as a musical artist has been widely acknowledged by figures such as Bonnie Raitt, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler ( Dire Straits ) Neil Young & many others. Eric describes him as " one of the most important artists in the history of rock & roll ". He is considered to be one of the originators of the " Tulsa Sound " turn it up ^ ...
... heart / RIP / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 10:33:32 AM
... lyrics * - " Thirteen days on a gig in the south, we've got enough dope to keep us all around ..
..................... We got two girls dancin' to pick up the crowd, a sound man to mix us, to make us sound loud ..
..................... Sometimes we make money, sometimes I don't know, thirteen days with five to go ..

..................... Birmingham, Mobile, and up to Baton Rouge, we're smokin' cigarettes & reefer, drinkin' coffee & booze ..
..................... Saw the sun go down in Atlanta, come up in New Orleans ..
..................... I got to know a waitress, I tried to get in her jeans - Sometimes we make money, sometimes I don't know ..
..................... There's thirteen days with five to go ..

..................... " Migrant Workers " is the name of this band, If we're ever in your town, come see us if you can ..
..................... Yeah, we been to California & been to New York - some take to the magazines, some take to the dope ..
..................... Sometimes we make money, sometimes I don't know ~ Thirteen Days With Five to Go ..

... THIRTEEN DAYS by JJ Cale ...

... > turn it up ^...
... heart / RIP / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 4:35:03 PM

Linda Thompson is an English folk rock singer, recognized as one of top artists in British folk rock. Her X husband is the renowned folk rock genius ~ Richard Thompson . She is also the mother, of the super talented " Teddy Thompson ". Anyhoo, I simply LOVE this song below but !!!!!!!! >>>>> If your name happens to be Mary, please do not listen to this, because it will hurt your feelings ( wan ! )
 backcreek7
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 4:50:55 PM
*** backcreek digs this song, don't ask me why ~ Mary dearest ! col !
... lyrics * - " Mary you may have to run, you may have to be on your way ..
..................... Consider the things that you've done, Mary you may have to run ..
..................... Remember your tales and your lies, they'll come back to haunt you one day ..
..................... And all of the boys you made cry, will remember your tales and your lies ..

..................... Your false heart can never be true, I know it as well as the rest ..
..................... You pay dear for the things that you do, your false heart can never be true ..
..................... One day the tables will turn, sooner then later my dear ..
..................... And just like the bridges you burned, ah one day the tables will turn ..

...................... Just leave when the sun has gone down, pack up your wiles & your spells ..
...................... ' Cause everything comes back around, just leave when the sun has gone down ..

...................... Mary you may have to run, you may have to be on your way ..
...................... Consider the things that you've done, Mary you may have to run ..
...................... With all the things that you've done, Mary you may have to run ..

... DEAR MARY by Linda Thompson / Teddy Thompson ( < her son singing in backround ) ...

... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / !!! run mary run !!! / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 2:38:24 PM

Ya know what ???? Every other month or three, I feel the itch to " Get out on the ole dance floor " ... Especially to my FAVORITE sing below ! Gonna give y'all some cool " dancing" lyrics ( from the song below ) to peak your interest, before viewing the real lyrics. READY ??? >>> " wild cards, men from mars dressed in stars and stripes, minglin' & mashin' through the music, freaky deaky, star speckles and pink butterflies, so let me be a sparkle, feel the rush, spice of life, thug life, shifty rolls the dice, snake eyed & mesmerizin' ... "
...Now is those lyrics ^^^ don't get you in the mood to shake a leg~ nothin' will, col
 backcreek7
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 3:42:06 PM
... lyrics* - " Hey DJ ~ tonight stars, tonight I'm seein' stars, tonight stars - tonight I'm seein' stars, tonight stars tonight ..
................... Once again I found myself with my friends, dancin' the night away, the party never ends ..
................... Then again, we don't want the party to stop, cause tonights the night ..
................... We go sweat box, lazer beam, flashin' lights, wild cards, men from mars dressed in stars and stripes ..
................... Eclectic electric ladies of the evenin', drinkin' booze and minglin' ..
................... Mashin' through the music, I can do anything, freaky deaky star speckles and pink butterflies ..
................... And life is so nice - so nice ..
................... I walk into a club and found paradise, I'm seein' stars - I can't belive my eyes I'm seein' stars ..

................... Oh my starry eyed surprise, sun down to sun rise - dance all night, we gonna dance all night ..
................... Dance all night to this DJ, now sugar dance all night to this DJ ..
................... Now lover dance all night to this DJ , A ha ha ha ..

................... DJ SPINNING DISCS ..................

................... Now the record always spins on the trails we blazed, the walls are closin' in but that's ok ..
................... Cause I been waitin' all week to feel this way, and it feels so good - so good ..
................... I'm on top of the world, the coolest kid in the neighborhood, so let me sparkle one night that's right ..
................... Sweat box, lazer beam, flashin' lights ~ On my starry eyed surprise !

... STARRY EYED SURPRISE by Paul Oakenfold ...
... > turn it up ^ ... & get them hooves, out on Z dance floor, col ! ..
 backcreek7
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 5:21:41 PM

~ A journey through love, life & the Sangre' de Cristo ( Blood of Christ Mountains )

... lyrics* -" One and one-half wandering Jews, free to wander wherever they choose ..
................... Are traveling together in the Sangre' de Cristo , Blood of Christ Mountains of New Mexico ..
................... On the last leg of a journey they started a long time ago ..
................... The arc of a love affair, rainbows in the high desert air - mountain passes slipping into stone ..
................... hearts & bones ~ hearts & bones ~ hearts & bones ..

................... Thinking back to the season before, looking back through the cracks in the door ..
................... Two people were married, the act was outrageous, the bride was contagious ..
................... She burned like bride, these events may have had some effect on the man with the girl by his side ..
................... The arc of a love affair, his hands rolling down her hair ..
................... Love like lightning shaking til' it moans ~ hearts & bones ..
................... Hearts & Bones, Hearts & Bones ~ Hearts & Bones ..
................... And " whoa whoa whoa " she said " Why don't we drive through the night, we'll wake up in Mexico? "
................... " Oh I , don't know nothin' bout no Mexico " ..
................... " And tell me why, won't you love me for who I am, where I am " ..
................... He said, cause that is not the way the world is baby, this is how I love you baby ..

................... One and one half wandering Jews, return to their natural courses, to resume old acquaintances ..
................... Step out occaisionally, and speculate who had been damaged the most ..
................... Easy time will determine if their consolations will be their reward ..
................... The arc of the love affair, waiting to be restored ~ you take two bodies ..
................... And you twirl them into to one, their hearts and their bones ~ they won't come un-done ..

................... Hearts & Bones / Hearts & Bones / Hearts & Bones / Heats and Bones .............
... HEARTS AND BONES by Paul Simon ...
... > turn it up ^ ... ( heart / sun )
 Inicia
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 5:42:40 PM
george ezra"riding shotgun"
Homegrown alligator, see you later
Gotta hit the road, gotta hit the road
The sun it changed in the atmosphere
Architecture unfamiliar
I can get used to this
Time flies by in the yellow and green
Stick around and you'll see what I mean
There's a mountaintop that I'm dreaming of
If you need me you know where I'll be
I'll be riding shotgun underneath the hot sun
Feeling like a someone
Feeling like a someone
The south of the equator, navigate it
Gotta hit the road, gotta hit the road
Deep-sea diving 'round the clock, bikini bottoms, lager tops
I could get used to this
If you need me you know were I'll be
Feeling like a someone
Feeling like a someone
We got two in the front
Two in the back
Sailing along
And we don't look back
If you need me you know were I'll be
Feeling like a someone
Feeling like a someone
Feeling like a someone
Feeling like a someone, a someone, a someone, someone
Songwriters: Joel Laslett Pott / George Barnett
Shotgun lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, BMG Rights Management

Artist: George Ezra
Album: Staying at Tamara's
Released: 2018
Genre: Singer-songwriter
 backcreek7
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2019 8:23:59 AM
... ^^^ Thank You ~ So much Inicia ( lil' platipie you / Nefertiti ) for posting the George Ezra song ! Wow !! his voice is definitely different & I much look forward to hearing more of his music. Hope you get the chance to listen too some of my music posts, I kind of " over - loaded " my playlist with some of my fav's . Again thank you & I will look forward too many more, of your excellent music choices ( heart / music / sun )

... George Ezra - " George Ezra Barnett is an English singer, song writer and musician. He is especially known for his unusually deep, bass-baritone singing voice. He rose to prominence with the release single " Budapest " which reached # 1 in several countries. His debut album " Wanted on Voyage "was released in 2014, reaching #1 in the UK, Ireland & Australia. In 2019, he won his first ever " Brit Award " for male solo artist " .

... & it just goes to show us all, " young people " can sing and write songs with the best of them ! ... ( heart / Riding Shotgun / sun ) ...

... & well woof !
 backcreek7
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2019 6:06:19 PM
referencing msg #181 above ~ The Thompson family is a multi - faceted music machine, with all involved possessing an extraordinary God given talent. PLEASE listen to song below, it was written by Mary Black, Richard Thompson and Bonnie Raitt. A truly beautiful song, it surely expresses the closeness the couple once had
... heart / Dimming of the Day / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2019 6:30:01 PM
... lyrics* - " This old house is falling down around my ears, I am drowning in a river of my tears ..
.................... When all my will is gone you hold me sway, and I need you at the dimming of the day ..
.................... You pull me like the moon pulls on the tide, you know just where I keep my better side ..
.................... What days have come to keep us far apart, a broken promise ~ or a broken heart ..
.................... Now all the bonnie birds have wheeled away, and I need you at the dimming of the day ..

.................... Come the night, you're only what I want ~ come the night, you could be my confidant ..

.................... I see you on the street in company, why don't you come and ease your mind with me ..
.................... I am living for the night we steal away, and I need you at the dimming of the day .. "

... DIMMING OF THE DAY by Richard & Linda Thompson ... ( choose Youtube selection with Richard & Linda in very heavy coats, in the winter somewhere )

... > turn it up ^ ... ( " come the night, you're only what I want " ) < like woof ! woof ! woof !

... heart / love / sun ...
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 4:02:20 PM
Ready to get this party started?

"I've been waiting"......

https://youtu.be/dQYPimscA20

I don't mind.....

"Dancing with a Stranger".......Really!

https://youtu.be/L3jGSc-0HYE

Ok....you know where to find me......I'll just be over here-------> Dancing with Myself (and Billy Idol) :)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2019 6:12:31 AM
Seether - Rise Above This

Take the light, undarken everything around me
Call the clowns, and listen closely, I've lost without you

Call your name everyday, when I feel so helpless
I've fallen down, but I'll rise above this (rise above this)

Hate the mind, regrets are better left unspoken
For all we know this void will grow
And everything's in vain, distressing you, don't leave me open
Feels so right but I'll end this all before it gets me

I've fallen down (fallen down) but I'll rise above this (rise above this)
Call your name everyday when I seem so helpless
I've fallen down (fallen down) but I'll rise above this (rise above this doubt)

I'll mend myself before it gets me

I've fallen down (fallen down) but I'll rise above this (rise above this)
Forty-eight ways to say that I'm feelin' helpless
I've fallen down (fallen down) but I'll rise above this
Rise above this, rise above this, rise above this doubt
 AnxiousCrustacean
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2019 8:42:12 AM
How about something a little different?

Check out Type O Negatives' "Love You to Death":

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xD5No_JRrZw

You're welcome.
 backcreek7
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2019 8:52:31 AM

Ok.....you know where to find me

. ^^^ you just dance your wittle heart out, ya lil' platipe you !!! ( great songs !!!! )

rise above this

... ^^^ Ahhh, your " signature " song rise, excellent song brother !!!! ... & ps ? Sometimes a good song can lift a spirit, I know it does for me. One other thing friend, hope your 2019 brings some needed relief / happiness in some way ( heart / sun )
... " Hey million, dance yourself through the song below & picture backcreek dancin' ( a minor miracle, col ) the " swim " ( the only dance type I'm any good at & won't drown , col ) right there with ya !!!! ) ... (hugs you ) ...

... S
 backcreek7
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2019 9:30:13 AM

something different

^^^ Will check that one out anxious ( love different stuff )!!!! ^^^ &&& THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! ( in advance ) ^^^
for millions > to dance too !!!

...lyrics * - " I hear a wind, whistling air, whispering in my ear ..
.................... Boy Mercury, shooting through every degree, oh girl ~ dancing down those dirty and dusty trails ..
.................... Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness ~ around the world the trip begins with a kiss ..
.................... Roam if you want to, roam around the world ~ roam if you want to, without anything but the love we feel ..

.................... Skip the airstrip to the sunset, yeah ride the arrow to the target one ..
.................... Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness ~ around the world the trip begins with a kiss ..
.................... Roam if you want to, roam around the world ~ roam if you want to, without anything but the love we feel ..

.................... Fly the great big sky, see the great big sea ~ kick through the continents, busting boundaries ..
.................... Take it hip to hip, rocket it through the wilderness, around the world the trip begins with a kiss ..
.................... Roam if you want to, roam around the world ~ roam if you want to, without wings without wheels ..
.................... Roam if you want to roam around the world ~ roam if you want to, without anything but the love we feel ..

.................... Take it hip to hip, rocket through the wilderness ..

... ROAM by the B-52's ...
... > turn it up & shake a hoof / booty !!! ...
... heart / do the "swim" / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 5:58:06 PM
..... I have always enjoyed the song below, mainly because I enjoy an " outrageously good " orgasm , from time to time ... It seems, the song below describes just that, performed by " Minus the Bear " ( ' a Pele esque guitar driven catchy electronic rock group ' ) They didn't last very long so, I am happy they " squeezed " this one out before they poofed , col ( chuckle out loud ) .....
 backcreek7
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 6:23:18 PM
... lyrics* - " Turn out the lights & touch me in the dark, fade into the feeling ~ whisper in my ear ..
.................... What you want, what you need, tell me my name ~ tell me my name, again again ..
.................... Just yell out my name baby ! ..

.................... I got your nights, I got your days ~ I got you on, I got you on ~ my time ..
.................... I got your nights, I got your days ~ I got you on, I got you on ~ my time ..

.................... You taste like sweet wine, we are magnified ..
.................... The sweat rolls down your thigh, we're making moves so bright ..
.................... It's what you want, it's what you need ~ I'm just the same babe ! ..

.................... And your holding onto me like an old love, that you know every inch of ..
.................... When I feel you start to go , take it slow 'til your bodies saying more baby ! ..

.................... Gonna be on my time, my time ..
.................... Gonna be on my time, my time .. "

... MY TIME by Minus the Bear ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / the bears missing / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2019 7:25:05 PM
... Times were tougher then one might think, in the early 70's. The Vietnam war had taken it's toll, fathers & brothers had been dying by the thousands. Prejudice was rampant & our black population was struggling, to say the least.
... Marvin Pentz Gay Jr. was born in 1939, achieved greatness during the " Motown Sound " in the early 60's . His song contributions are FAR too many to mention here but, the one below is my favorite. It offered a very personal look into the way Marvin saw his world un-folding. In 1984, during a stressful time in both their lives ~ Marvins father shot and killed his son. From what I've heard, both parties were pretty much becoming ( shall we say > un-hinged with their lives / relationship )
... The song below is totally beyond awesome & at the time > was QUITE rebellious ! ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2019 7:49:00 PM
... lyrics * - " Dah, dah, dah, dah ~ dah,dah,dah,dah,dah,dah,dah ..
................... Dah, dah, dah, dah ~ dah,dah,dah,dah,dah,dah,dah ..

.................... Dah, dah, dah - Rockets, moonshots ~ spend it on the have nots ..
.................... Money , we make it ~ fore we see it, you take it ..
.................... Oh, make you wanna holler, the way they do my life - make me wanna holler the way they do my life ..
.................... This ain't livin', this ain't livin' ~ no no baby, this ain't livin', no no no ..
.................... Inflation no chance, to increase finance ~ bills pile up sky high, send that boy off to die ..

.................... Make me wanna holler, the way they do my life ~ make me wanna holler, the way they do my life ..

.................... dah - dah - dah , dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah ..
.................... dah - dah - dah , dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah ..

.................... Hang ups, let downs, bad breaks, set-backs ~ natural fact is, I can't pay my taxes ..
.................... Oh, make me wanna holler, throw up both my hands ~ make me wanna holler, throw up both my hands ..

.................... Crime is increasing, trigger happy policing ~ panic is spreading, God knows where we're heading ..
.................... Oh, make me wanna holler, they don't understand ~ Dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah, dah, dah ..
.................... Mother mother, everybody thinks we're wrong ..
.................... But who are they to judge us, simply 'cause we wear our hair long ?
.................... Simple 'cause we wear out hair long ..

...INNERCITY BLUES by Marvin Gaye ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / Motown Sound / sun ...
 backcreek7
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2019 6:08:48 PM
Time for a small reminder of where the blues, soul music & rock n' roll actually came from. No better person to point too, are those like " Howlin' Wolf ". Born in Mississippi circa 1910 > Charles Authur Burnett had a booming voice and " howling " guitar. A Chicago blues singer, song writer, harmonica & guitar player > Howlin' Wolf strutted his f*uckin' stuff, while letting loose his booming voice and powerful guitar licks . Rolling Stone magazine ranked him # 54 of the Greatest Artists of All Time ! Below is my favorite song of his, please open your ears for a " spoonful " of the Howlin' Wolf ` !!! Owwww ~ Owwwww ~ Owwww ~ Owwwwwww !!! < ( wolf howls, col )
 backcreek7
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2019 6:33:39 PM

.. lyrics * - " Could fill spoons full of diamonds, could fill spoonfuls of gold ..
..................... Just a little spoon of your precious love, will satisfy my soul ..

..................... Men lies about that, some of them cries about it , some of them dies about it ..
..................... Everything's a fightin' bout the spoonful ~ that spoon, that spoon, that spoonful ..
..................... Men lies about that, some of them cries about it, some of them dies about it ..
..................... Everything's a fightin' bout the spoonful ~ that spoon, that spoon, that spoonful ..
... chorus ...
..................... Men lies about that, some of them cries about it, some of them dies about it ..

..................... Could spill spoons full of coffee, could fill spoons full of tea ..
..................... Just a little spoon of your precious love, is that enough for me ? ..

..................... Could fill spoons full of water, save them from the desert sand ..
..................... But a little spoon of your forty five, save you from another man ..

..................... Everything's a fightin' bout the spoonful ~ that spoon, that spoon, that spoonful .. "

... SPOONFUL by Howlin' Wolf ...
... > turn it up ^ ...
... heart / Mississippi Blues / sun ...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > backcreek 7's playlist ~ all music welcomed !