Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Peace is eithimism for war, opinions are now facts. and fake is real      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Peace is euthinized by war, Kellyann conherway says opinions are now Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I am curious Justinelli....does your concern for human life go to the victims of terrorism promoted by Iran...or only to victims of US militarism.... perhaps the better question should be how come you are always promoting death to non-muslims? You have something against those who are not followers of Islam or the Islamic State? Should the US just close its eyes to the atrocities committed by these 12th century religious thinkers? Should we wait to act until after Iran develops a Bomb and attacks Israel or other States it does not agree with? Just curious how an Islam loving mind like your thinks.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/politics/state-country-terror-report/index.html

Thank God we have Israel doing our fighting for us and keeping tabs on these dangerous religious-nut countries.
 Inicia
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Narcissism Necessary-a sprinkle
Posted: 1/23/2019 7:41:47 AM

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” ~ Noam Chomsky

Artificial sweetener indeed can trick both physically and mentally-yet we try to value the "sweet with no consequences"- natural sugar actually provides caloric value-tooo much indeed produces tons of energy we can never burn; therefore damages! Indeed Narcissus found his own reflection too sweet, refusing to look away from! Believing our own ideas so perfectly sweet and deeming all exterior other ideas with no sweetness...will indead leave us only our echo and death...we all got a little sugar... it is in all of us-regardless of our fear globalization..None of us currently have homes exterior to earth-i guess forcing a belief that artificial sweetener is some-and real is others-we will indeed provide the trajectory to separate the sweetness of earth from that of the skies-dividing once again... one post mentions a warped non-human ideology stating "damage caused by bearing children???" WTH??/ what species propagates sans childbearing? worried here???As far as i could see the contentions did not even notice that anomaly?? Who is posting in this forum? little humanity here?? a failure of AI is it is not programmed of objectivity/subjectivity- none subject- only object and exists as an object and only finds value as an object/in objects- life has no value..-object impermanence is just that so definitely from that perspective: perfect objectivitivity is accomplished-but life is an energy-energy converter- objects cannot generate life or replicate life..
 platitude545
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2019 10:52:27 AM
^^^^ all of that Initia, and I still have no idea what you were trying to say, and it simply takes too much effort to read every sentence, consider the symbolism or analogies of your sentences to see if they hold up to scrutiny.

But let me make this easy for you...Justinelle is simply a conspiracy nut...who plagiarizes from other sources for his ideas. He supports Islam but does not believe the US or Israel has the right to defend itself from Islamic terror....

his latest is his not liking the Fact Bolton wants to defang Iran...he throws in a lot of psychological terms to support his argument which are inapplicable to what he is attempting to say...but it is easy enough to conclude he sees the US as the Great Satan...and I am guessing he may actually be living in Palestine or at the least is very sympathetic to the Islamic cause.

Just sayin.
 Inicia
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2019 1:53:01 PM
of course not platitude..i wouldn't expect it to! I read the whole OP and have no clue of indications found in your answer...Is that easy enough or was it condescending and dismissive- keeping it within limits off specifics- bob- thanks platitude for a chance to chortle today!!!i love it when that happens comrade
 platitude545
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2019 5:25:29 PM
^^^^ you could be a match for Little Red Rider...he too thinks it makes himself seem special by posting gobbledygook and free word associations. You know...a feigned superior intellect and all that stuff....Hey y0u never know...could be a match made in heaven.

Maybe someday you or he can explain why you think it beneath you to post in comprehensible english and sentences...do you think people are impressed? Really?
 Inicia
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2019 5:45:48 PM
I am deeply apologetic platitude_Sorry you didn't share my humor! I do not feel it is beneath me- you are free to feel that though. thank you, for the share. i corrected a few english(the language not an English course) papers submitted by natural born usa college students; that were indeed, much worse than my above post. i figured them out-was a bit more work- but kinda refreshing, because the rest so similar they just blurred as repetitive-which can become another form of gobbledygook. like constantly berating those who share dissimilar to self- comrade
 platitude545
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2019 6:33:34 PM
^^^^ see that wasn't hard was it Initia? At least if you are going to insult somebody, even subtly, don't you think it more impressive to do so in comprehensible english sentences? I knew you could do it. Your use of the word comrad is misplaced....but nobody is perfect....just try to use better words in the future.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Peace is euthinized by war, Kellyann conherway says opinions are now
Posted: 1/24/2019 8:35:25 AM
"What makes a newborn child turn into a fanatical ideological driven zealot? "

>>>its what they learn, but if you read the report "what makes a terrorist", you'll know its often educated individuals who think life is unfair and they're going to do something about it. Psychopaths are a different kettle of fish, their only ideology is themselves...but they will manipulate others using their's. the confidence they excude, is DGAS. when you feel neither fear nor guilt, you seem confident in what you are doing.
 Inicia
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 7:31:10 AM
a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.
"an old college comrade"
synonyms: companion, friend; More
We that are here are, indeed, comrades...we are all sharing the activity of forums, and are members of (the group containing rules, plans, systems of functionality:organization) POF.. Or the members of humanity sharing the activity of life.. But you can abjure your identity of said organizations and in that case-stranger or alien?? preferred moniker? So i did not perceive misuse of the the word (comrade), in my choice to utilize it, my comrades-synonyms often lack the nuances and subtle differentiations contained in the word- commanding a language means first understanding it..
 platitude545
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 1:48:51 PM
But initia...let's use our language to communicate. Your posts implied we are not friends, therefore your use of the word comrade as you define it was incorrect, or at least disingenuous. Certainly Justinelli is not my comrade, even if he is homo-sapien.
 Inicia
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 2:33:18 PM

a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.
"an old college comrade"
synonyms: companion, friend; So i did not perceive misuse of the the word (comrade), in my choice to utilize it, my comrades-[Bold]synonyms often lack the nuances and subtle differentiations contained in the word- commanding a language means first understanding it..[/Bold]

let's use our language to communicate.
Indeed, rather than devaluing others input. Not only i am a babbling fool , now disingenuous??? Hmmm yes !!! the load you dropped was loud and clear flatulence..thanks for sharing
 platitude545
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 2:44:51 PM

Indeed, rather than devaluing others input. Not only i am a babbling fool , now disingenuous??? Hmmm yes !!! the load you dropped was loud and clear flatulence..thanks for sharing

I never said you were a "babbling fool". I said you used words that made it difficult to understand what you were trying to say. Why should we have to make an effort to understand? Say what you want to say in comprehensible English...like you just did...and you will be better for it and people will be more likely to engage you in discussion. The whole point is that whether your input is valuable or not is irrelevant if people don't understand what you are saying.
 Inicia
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 6:17:28 PM
^^^^ all of that Initia, and I still have no idea what you were trying to say, and it simply takes too much effort to read every sentence, consider the symbolism or analogies of your sentences to see if they hold up to scrutiny.

But let me make this easy for you...Justinelle is simply a conspiracy nut...who plagiarizes from other sources for his ideas. He supports Islam but does not believe the US or Israel has the right to defend itself from Islamic terror....

his latest is his not liking the Fact Bolton wants to defang Iran...he throws in a lot of psychological terms to support his argument which are inapplicable to what he is attempting to say...but it is easy enough to conclude he sees the US as the Great Satan...and I am guessing he may actually be living in Palestine or at the least is very sympathetic to the Islamic cause.

Just sayin.
In the future, please do not share your unsolicited advice or opinion of a other poster's/member' characters in a forum with me.< we are all comrades- i will indeed formulate my own opinions on the topics and members; share whatever i care to-in the words of my choosing- oh thou great one was that clear??? You do not need put an effort for any of my sharing- just skim past my posts. Reading comprehension is a beneficial skill. Moving on- i do not need to make this effort with you and am done!
 platitude545
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 6:55:48 PM
^^^^ there must be something about these threads that attracts really nutso people...
1) I'll share what i want, with whom I want when I want.

2) writing clearly is also a beneficial skill..your posts forever have been written with difficult words that make it clear you like thinking you are on a higher intellectual plane. Bad news for you sweetheart...you're not. Clear writing is a better sign of intelligence vs jumbled writing which equals jumbled thinking.

3) I actually was trying to give you helpful advice but keep on keeping on and I'm pretty sure most people will continue ignoring your posts.
 justinelle
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 3:12:47 PM
I regard all religions, ideologies, and fixed idea as a form of mental cancer, reducing an individual, state or nation to a shadow of what things could be. Religion since its recent introduction to the gullible human species, has stifled progress, caused the death of hundreds of millions, through the ideology of pure ignorance posing as some sort of divine insight.

The USA is not SATAN its corporate America, where people are to be used when profitable and discarded when unprofitable. People are a disposable product, where there is no one bit of corporate responsibility necessary for their welfare. They are jumped up slaves, working to live, as everything apart from the air they breathe has to be paid for. Rats on a treadmill, there to make profit for others.

We live in an age where war means peace, and defence means aggression, and its always someone else who starts it, its always someone else to blame. Only the bad guys are killed, and the rest were killed by the bad guys, where caring for a population means starving them of food and medicine, because its worth it.

Some leaders have killed tens of million through reorganising their agricultural production through starvation. The intent was not to kill the millions but just another bright idea of reorganisation that failed to work out with tragic consequences.

But sometimes the intention is to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions. The plan is specifically designed to have this function, and one could say its a one off, but this plan has been exercised for decades, against various nations, with the same effect on every population. One incident is an accident, twice is a coincidence, the third, fourth and so on demonstrates intention.

The NAZIS taught us that industrialised mass murder must always be convert, one death camp might be explained away somehow, but many cannot. So many demonstrate patterns of intent, and starving people who the powerful regard as sub human continues to this day. In Yemen we celebrate the million starving to death and the funerals of those who died in the tens of thousands though disease or lack of medication. They are not seen as human as us, and therefore can be treated as dangerous animals, or vermin, who can be legally mass murdered thought the tool of neglect. I think neglect is such a good way for exterminations in post WW2 era. One can almost smell the millions who died in Vietnam, fertilising the polluted agent orange soil, allowing masses child deformities for tourist freak shows, something the NAZIS never got round to. Just think of the hundreds of millions the tobacco industry wiped out globally, all in the name of profit, now that was a fantastic scam, and it was the choice of the people to choose their miserable deaths, they were not forced, but brainwashed into thinking it was healthy for decades.

So religions, ideologies, that continue to exterminate all for corporate profit for land, resources is good for business, and the new god everyone now worships is money and stuff. The corporations in the pursuit of profit, selling stuff we never knew we needed, and then chucked away, is destroying the planet….its fantastic, more pollution more profit, and it seems they have found a way to make us turkeys, who always vote for Christmas, where consumption is the mane of the game of species extinction……but without progress there would be no profit, and profit and pollution can only exist together.

So like the tobacco industry proves... the biggest joke of all is on us Folks!!!!
 Inicia
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2019 10:02:46 AM
Yes _Material capital is the current world goal-and the exploitation of human life is accepted and expected-when we see human life-our environment , sustenance as the only capital reward we may move from the current "bleak" trajectory- possibly become a lateral species. Currently we are lemmings climbing a ladder that guarantees annihilation upon the fall.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2019 11:33:49 AM
"world goal"?

you don't represent anyone other than yourself....

MY "world goal" is that WE all get cake, but just like on afv...
someone gets to smash it in our faces with the candles lit.

donate 68 cents a day to shriners...
buy a kid a "world goal".
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Peace is eithimism for war, opinions are now facts. and fake is real news