Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly s      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 101
What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
^^

jz laughed my ass off

good cuz you look like you are wearing adult diapers in some of your pix, could explain the extra padding

a pig with lipstick. a fat cow with her tits hanging out and hooker boots laying in bed, "buy me a cheeseburger and take me home".

wow john, you cross dress, then look at yourself in the mirror & talk to yourself? Gotta admit those moobs of yours could fool even a straight guy-but seriously, you should hold out for at least a steak b4 giving it up via a glory hole ;0)
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 102
What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:28:21 PM
careful there shim, your going to reveal all your different personas
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 103
What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:33:42 PM
***Listen Fat Boy, I have ONE & I am not afraid to tell your fugly sorry fat azz off (gutt, butt & moobs)

Turnabout is fair play

Were u the one who messaged me the threat about acid in the face?

Or was that dear old Granny confused w/ her Dementia?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:43:22 PM
oh I got a fat boy but you will never see it. why such a b*tch? we never had an issue until GG insulted me and I called her out on it. now your having a temper tantrum and acting worse than platy. maybe blonde angel should get in a few digs too? what is YOUR issue with me? I thought the other you was the one that hated me.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:53:18 PM

oh I got a fat boy but you will never see it.

It's OK I married the Birmingham Meat Baton -see the size of his hands in the pic?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:51:47 PM

careful there shim

ur right about one thing, there's a shim in off topic

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/20/2019 8:24:36 PM
It's OK I married the Birmingham Meat Baton -see the size of his hands in the pic?
not likely! I doubt your even able to get married. how many more birthdays until your an octogenarian? clocks ticking! oh no, here comes another birthday!
 Inicia
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 6:15:00 AM
oh my confused addled brain -i didn't realize you were the cheeseburger hooker- MyTc? i pissed my diapers again. lol good thing they are deodorized-cause i smell piss and it ain't me.
i guess my profile is really alluring so many people keep looking at it and commenting! i wish it went both ways my apologies for my lack of interest--years and years of exposure to subpar humans does that too bad for us ancients...we just aren't interested in anything but staying out of our own piss and shit-we are so thoughtful of others we diaper our excrement. you will get there mytc...i have faith call me crazy
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/21/2019 8:24:51 AM
she went ape shit over comments that 'fit' another poster well but could apply to a number of POF profiles. how would she react if I posted about her TWO FAILED GASTRIC BANDS! kept eating until they burst. or maybe mention why she could never marry again? I will save that for another day. don't want to be too hard on her with yet another birthday right around the corner. my REAL crime her is I hinted that GG might be her, I think everyone else already knew about blonde anus and suspect her other personas. she sucks up to one of her personalities and stages arguments with another to throw us off, how pathetic!
 MsMicki
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 8:45:56 AM

well damn....thanks for the visual of what that "Baton" has to fill.....

glad he's married and off the streets....some of us aren't built for that kind of meat!!
 cooldog65
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:00:01 AM

well damn....thanks for the visual of what that "Baton" has to fill.....

Or the baton gets tossed down the hallway...
 overunity
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:04:20 AM
Or tossing a brick up an alley.
Or kicking a can down Main Street.

Maybe he plays it safe and straps a 2 by 4 across his back.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:14:18 AM

Or tossing a brick up an alley.
Or kicking a can down Main Street.

Maybe he plays it safe and straps a 2 by 4 across his back.
main street has seen way too much traffic, there is a dirt road right around the bend. still well traveled but doesn't have as bad of an odor.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:01:18 AM
Wow....the things said her are actually quite shocking....from several posters but I will add my two cents, on Rose's behalf (snicker) I think she would like that and afterall, as I have been designated her spokesperson without my official knowledge, I will take that privilege.
It's a fact that heavier people, both men and women develop more chest fat and generally goes along with a gut/gunt, but I've always felt that an excessive cleavage looks more like the proverbial 'plumber's crack' which is never attractive. A bra that looks like the azz part of a pair of jeans, hmmmm.....I might be on to something here.
On the same tone, John....you crack me up! LOL and rest assured that any remarks about your body cannot have been surmised from your photos although these remarks seems to slide off your back like a cheese burger! Lol.
Have a nice day!
 GodlessGal
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 11:24:30 AM

a pig with lipstick. a fat cow with her tits hanging out and hooker boots laying in bed, "buy me a cheeseburger and take me home".
yet the "pig with lipstick" looks better than anything you ever had to pay to stick it in. There arent enough cheeseburgers in the world to drop this hookers panties for you. Id rather fill my vagina with cement and jump off a bridge than even give a woman-hatimg closeted homosexual like you a single whiff. Why do you think i never responded to your message? And thats part of why you refer to me as a pig, angry rejected psycho
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/21/2019 2:13:20 PM

There arent enough cheeseburgers in the world to drop this hookers panties for you.
I told you right from the start that a (one) cheeseburger was too much! don't be trying to renegotiate, I don't sleep with burger hoes! find an all night mcdonalds and hang buy the drive threw. eventually some drunk will trade you a burger for your services.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 3:38:56 PM
Shirley:

It's a fact that heavier people, both men and women develop more chest fat and generally goes along with a gut/gunt, but I've always felt that an excessive cleavage looks more like the proverbial 'plumber's crack' which is never attractive. A bra that looks like the azz part of a pair of jeans, hmmmm.....I might be on to something here.

Yesterday you sensed we were kindred spirits. Today I see this. Gee, thanks, now as a fatty I feel real pretty. I don't like the blonde because she's a vicious bully. Please don't become like her. You'll be giving her sock profiles something to report.

John, BA is not worth getting nuked over. Stick to the crap she says that you can quote back at her. There's enough lies and stupid things she's said under her many admitted to profiles. It really pisses her off when people use her own words to show what a lying hypocrite she is.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:16:59 PM

John, BA is not worth getting nuked over.
just having a little fun on my way out. there is a fine line between putting her in her place and becoming like her, upsetting others in the process. if I was looking to argue, I would just drop down to 'off topic'. I will just leave before I do this daily but everyone will know why before I go.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:25:56 PM
So you don't plan on staying. Shame. Some of us (I) will miss you.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:45:47 PM
So you don't plan on staying. Shame. Some of us (I) will miss you.
not leaving just yet, just before I wear out my welcome.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/21/2019 6:08:00 PM
posted today:
yet the "pig with lipstick" looks better than anything you ever had to pay to stick it in. There arent enough cheeseburgers in the world to drop this hookers panties for you. Id rather fill my vagina with cement and jump off a bridge than even give a woman-hatimg closeted homosexual like you a single whiff. Why do you think i never responded to your message? And thats part of why you refer to me as a pig, angry rejected psycho
posted 9/18/2016: she is a boring troll for recycling the same insults from her previous incarnation as Blasphemousbombshell:
Msg 121: "I'd sooner fill my vagina with cement, sew the labia shut then jump off a bridge, rather than give you a single whiff, dolt!"
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16558523datingPostpage5.aspx

GG should really try to be a little more original instead of being a lazy troll and repeating herself in an attempt to incite and bait.
 GodlessGal
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 8:44:53 PM
I am overcome with imagining you sitting at your pc, so angry at your repeated rejections, that you actually take the time to run searches on past commentary women post on the forum just to have some kind of comeback. You are a grown man, and do this? Really? This is the behavior of an autistic teenager, not a mature adult.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:10:57 PM

Gee, thanks, now as a fatty I feel real pretty.

You are pretty, and the comment was not meant for you seeing as they are not on display. No worries. I'm sorry if I caused you offense.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:59:29 PM
Thank you. All is good, SurelyIamShirley.

BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 125
view profile
History
What are things you see in forums that will make you sad
Posted: 2/22/2019 9:23:49 AM
it is so nice to see that, in a post asking for things that make us skip over a profile, so many have decided to give examples of behavior that does just that.

as for "plumbers boob"...under a pretty face, the more the merrier for most lads. of course it won't make them automatically respect a woman, but instead spark biological impulses. maybe its the lack of hair in the cleft.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?