Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly s      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 151
What are things you see in forums that will make you sadPage 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I have plenty more to share about you and your other LeSocks. either shut your trap and move on our call your therapists because things 'can' get ugly if you choose that path.

Why didn't you share any more lies? Where did you get them from? Hope you see this & look at what I did for you. You were played. If I have something to say, it gets posted, up front. Not some sneaky bee-atch in Vegas spinning fake cra ppola :0P

No I don't shut my trap. & I wonder what you meant by things can get ugly?

Was that some sort of threat?

Seriously, I'm not angry at you, I think you just listened to the wrong ppl :0(
 cooldog65
Msg: 152
view profile
History
What are things you see in forums that will make you sad
Posted: 2/23/2019 9:22:40 PM

And when you pull it out for action, your mate doesn’t know if your ready for sex, or you’re hitchhiking?

Great question! Hmmm...

Thumb up...either. Thumb down...neither.
 Cynderella
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2019 8:30:47 AM

And here I am! MicroPenis65 in the house! I made my own cöck sock by cutting the thumb off of a mitten...

I would like to see that in a leather glove lol
 cooldog65
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2019 11:58:22 AM
^^^ Happy to see you. You've been missed.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2019 10:34:54 AM
oh goodness, cinderella scared off the evil witch :)

" love how some folks here (it's an onling thing, not only here to be fair) boast that they always “tell it like it is!" or “don't suffer fools!”….or some variation of that, portraying themselves as having a bold "No BS" persona."

>>>i always get in trouble with these people when i dare to point out the truth in their lives :) funny how they can't take that. but hey, "telling it like it is" is never really cover for acting like an ***hole to people.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2019 11:20:12 AM
Well if anyone wanted to see things that will make you sad,
they came to the right thread.

Jaysus tap dancin kerist.

On a happy note...welcome back Ms. Cyndarella!
 MsMicki
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2019 1:24:03 PM
they are dropping like flies around here!!

anyone wanna guess at the new name she will come back as??
 curvylady1965
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/25/2019 1:41:45 PM
^^^
Some good ones have dropped off and I hope they return. Some others, I won't miss.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2019 2:49:12 PM
Another for me is Smokers. I'm a ex smoker(4 yrs this June) so smell it a mile off.

I'd like to be able to see past this.But :(
 Inicia
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2019 5:08:16 PM
there are certain dealbreakers ^ i continue to share -i believe it is only fair..more personal ones that deserve some built trust and intimacy-I wait To share . .I do Wish that forum Post were still available underneath the profiles ..Those could be quite revealing to understand who you might be approaching to date ..
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 9:42:19 AM
"another for me is smokers"

>>>after one loses their high metabolism, the ways to keep slim are (barring genetics), smoking, exercising, and/dieting. so around here at least, its common to see a slender lass of a certain age, then close in and find the skin on her face is leathery from smoking--and then of course there's the smoke clinging to her clothes and hair. and the hacking cough. so it is a dirty habit that is difficult to overlook. that said, if she can refrain from doing it around us while expressing brains and personality....:)
 browneyesboo
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 7:47:26 AM
I'm one of those people that was fortunate enough to not ever
start smoking.

Smoking for me is a real deal breaker. It doesn't work to not smoke
around me, because it still smells like smoke....clothes, hair...their
house and car.

The good news is, I think smoking isn't as popular now? I don't
actually have any smokers in my circle of friends.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 10:13:01 AM
from what i see and hear, smoking has been replaced by vaping, so its all cool again b/c now there's technology involved.

oh joy.
 fashionchic
Msg: 164
view profile
History
What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 3/9/2019 3:46:04 PM

People that have very few interests can be boring. But I'm fine with men that like sports and can carry a conversation and/or take part in other things.

Yes. But that is something I probably figure out after chatting or going out with that person. Not from a profile though.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 165
view profile
History
What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:29:45 AM
Just peeking in....yup. Dead thread. Probably a very good thing from what I recall.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2019 11:31:30 PM
I'm more open-minded, since I'm not in LTR-or-bust mode. But here's mine, assuming said gal is at least pretty cute and otherwise writable.

DEFINITELY
1. Really strongly religious
2. Goes off how she's not going to have sex with anyone (essentially b4 relationship)
3. Profile is a rant, not a resume
4. Physically handicapped on any level requiring physical assistance (even if not forever)
5. Has kids and talks about family-family-family as their whole free time life and set to be that way always (not compatible)

MOST LIKELY (she'd have to be Hot)
1. Very religious
2. Many young kids and seemingly wholesome
3. Doesn't drink
4. Uppity or b!tchy attitude in parts of the profile
5. Doesn't have a job

ONLY A FLING (but she'd still have to be a good looking catch)
1. Lives with her parents or an ex
2. Lives over an hour away
3. Smokes tons of weed (more than merely a social partaker)
4. Has any young kids (below babysitter age)
5. Is a homebody
 Inicia
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2019 9:54:31 AM
fling is not a catch lol its a release, too funny..
 basilisk123
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2019 10:47:47 AM
^^^^^ I see what you did thar!
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2019 7:11:45 PM
I avoid profiles that say things like:

1. Open minded/Free thinker - These people in my experience tend to be anything but. They usually have their agenda and anything that isn't is what they want is met with accusations of being closed minded.

2. They don't like drama - usually they are the ones who create it

3. Is very concerned about who will pay for the coffee - this really needs no explanation.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2019 10:26:55 PM

fling is not a catch lol its a release, too funny..

As far as a Relationship's concerned -- no, not a catch, as far as I myself am concerned. Instead, it's just a catch-and-release (but not necessarily a ONS; could be post-midnight go-to-gal, or even as far as a FWB).

3. Is very concerned about who will pay for the coffee - this really needs no explanation.

Granted, I haven't seen as many guy profiles as a gal would -- but I would really like to see a guy's profile where he talks about who's going to be paying for COFFEE - lol.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2019 6:33:35 AM
I just avoid most profiles.
That way I don't need to keep lists.
 ssm508
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2019 10:23:00 AM

Granted, I haven't seen as many guy profiles as a gal would -- but I would really like to see a guy's profile where he talks about who's going to be paying for COFFEE - lol.

Same here. I haven't seen any man's profile that mentioned who should pay on the first date / meeting. I have seen a few women's profiles that alluded to a man being cheap or not a gentleman if he didn't pay for her. Usually as a part of a bitter or negative profile.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2019 11:33:27 AM
I don't believe I've ever seen a profile where someone is talking about who pays.

Anyway, one thing I'm seeing more and more of are scenery pictures, cartoons and memes instead of a picture of the person that the profile is for. I find these boring.
 Inicia
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2019 4:05:04 PM
^^mine does-but i am a female. still frickdn ignored-and being aggressive up front i thought would fix the problem-- finally, figured it out, arrive a little early, pay up front or run tab on my card-wouldn't Think Paying for self would require mental gymnastics and such antics.
 cooldog65
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2019 9:32:02 PM

Anyway, one thing I'm seeing more and more of are scenery pictures, cartoons and memes instead of a picture of the person that the profile is for. I find these boring.

All of this stuff is so over saturated now. I find it unoriginal and uninteresting. I also hate the car selfies and the pictures of the lower half reclining by the beach/pool. I'm not impressed...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?