Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Being on the Autism Spectrum      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RickeyGelina
Msg: 26
Being on the Autism SpectrumPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I got banned on that site from some twat who used the name "sinsboldy." As I understand the owner removed her as a mod not long after but they never brought those of us she banned back. This was 8 - 10 years ago. I was on one called zomgaspies but the owner closed it due to trolls.
 CBGB77
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Being on the Autism Spectrum
Posted: 12/24/2018 1:07:03 PM

Posted By: MattShizzle on 12/24/2018 1204 PM
Subject: Being on the Autism Spectrum
Message: I got banned on that site from some twat who used the name "sinsboldy." As I understand the owner removed her as a mod not long after but they never brought those of us she banned back. This was 8 - 10 years ago. I was on one called zomgaspies but the owner closed it due to trolls.

My ex was a member back then. I remember she and some other members were talking about plans to create an "Aspie Commune". They wanted to buy a a peace of land somewhere where they could build there own homes and live off the grid. As I recall the how thing fell of the rails after some off the members decided they should buy the land in Texas and many others(including my ex) were opposed to that. After that the whole thing fell apart and she stopped going to that forum.
 RickeyGelina
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/12/2019 10:02:28 PM
Anyway it looks like I found someone on Facebook. I knew her since 1st grade. She is quite attractive and my age. She said she definitely wants a date and had a crush on me even back then.
 CBGB77
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2019 12:29:35 PM

Posted By: MattShizzle on 1/13/2019 12:02:28 AM
Subject: Being on the Autism Spectrum
Message: Anyway it looks like I found someone on Facebook. I knew her since 1st grade. She is quite attractive and my age. She said she definitely wants a date and had a crush on me even back then.

That's cool,hope it works out.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Being on the Autism Spectrum