Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Would ladies give a chance to an extremely shy guy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ginghamgal
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Would ladies give a chance to an extremely shy guy?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Yes, thank you for being honest. I just have to scoff and roll my eyes when I hear men say stuff along the lines of, "I like when a woman looks beautiful right out of the shower", "....first thing in the morning."

Some men may feel that way. But no men have told me that women look better without any makeup. As you mentioned, some men that I know and/or have dated in the past may complain about women that are obsessed with their appearance. But that is understandable. Sometimes when I go out with a group of women, there is at least 1 woman that takes a long time to get ready because of her obsession with her appearance. That can be annoying.
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Would ladies give a chance to an extremely shy guy?
Posted: 1/5/2019 8:21:03 PM

I have also watched a number of videos on YT, where 90 - 95 % of the girls say that they have no interest in shy men.

Sure wouldn't place much value in those videos. I can think of at least several women among my friends alone that have either dated or married "shy guys."

Once they know you, they are open and fun

Yes. That's been my experience. My late husband was quiet and shy. As time passed (Not much really just enough he was comfortable around me) I found he had a wonderful sense of humor.

Thank you so much for that. :)

No need for thanks and you're welcome. :)

Wishing you all the best in love and happiness.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Would ladies give a chance to an extremely shy guy?