Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How to respond to her; she is mirroring me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 26
view profile
History
How to respond to her; she is mirroring mePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Your being strung along for a woman's ego and taking the bait hook line and sinker like you are desperate INCEL. You need to lash out
at me because you can not take the truth. So be it. Go ahead. Think about some dreamy response in your stupid fantasy. I wouldn't let a
man treat me like that but I guess you like being a doormat.

When she is "busy" way too busy. She is probably juggling you with 7 others or the one she really wants to get it hard from. She will
use you for as long as you let her. So go and be stupid and then come back here to whine a bit more about your failure to score or asking
for another stupid strategy to get the attention from a woman that doesn't want you. Boo hoo.

What Penny Ante said.....word for word. BTW, these forums are not to be used for personal bashing. That is just pathetic.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How to respond to her; she is mirroring me
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:07:11 PM
Dude you need a life outside of her and drama,, you are drama as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How to respond to her; she is mirroring me