Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dateing is all about race      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Dateing is all about racePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Trying being an older woman and trying to score a serious date without the man expecting some kind of financial benefit, from the relationship?

Nobody owes you or them a legitimate piece of ass. Nobody.
 backcreek7
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Dateing is all about race
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:23:14 AM

The greatest country ever on earth, seems to have the most racist inhabitants living within.

^^^ We have our share of the Good, the Bad & the Ugly. Seems to me, the attraction and rights allowed from our freedom magnet, draw / breed not only the good ~ but the forlorn & evil as well. I think the United States is a work in progress . One in which we are slowly but surely ( mistakes included ) continuing to strive towards our goal of realized equality & dreams fulfilled ^^^

heart / sun
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 11:12:38 AM
That's life. People can discriminate for whatever reason in the dating world. I have a white friend who only dated black men. She married one and they have kids. Nobody cares or gives them trouble. They don't need to move out of town, state state, or country.

I'm attract to white men. I didn't choose who gets me going, just like I didn't choose to be attracted to men. I grew up in one of the most liberal areas in the US, so I wasn't influenced to drool over vanilla men.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 11:50:59 AM
msg#27:
We have our share of the Good, the Bad & the Ugly. Seems to me, the attraction and rights allowed from our freedom magnet, draw / breed not only the good ~ but the forlorn & evil as well. I think the United States is a work in progress . One in which we are slowly but surely ( mistakes included ) continuing to strive towards our goal of realized equality & dreams fulfilled

+1000

I agree totally. All these Chicken Littles crying that the sky is falling should really get their heads out of their U-No-Whats.
 backcreek7
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 1:24:58 PM
^^^
... Thank you Clytemnestra & yes > those Chicken Littles should really get their beaks out of their U-No-Whats ( fluffy behinds > col / hug )

... And please, give my regards to Agamemnon ...
... that is ~ if you haven't done away with him already ( I am sooo out of touch ! )

S
 pfif
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2019 10:32:16 PM
(quote)

My favorite poet was Aeschylus. He wrote:

In our sleep
pain which cannot forget
falls drop by drop
upon the heart
until, in our own despair,
against our will,
comes wisdom
through the awful grace of God.
—Robert F. Kennedy
 gavs321
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/22/2019 12:49:53 PM
I am 27 and I notice that white guys with blue or green eyes have it the easiest to get women. It is also very trendy for women to date black men right now.

The top ranking countries for beauty are: Sweden, Norway, Ukraine, and Russia. Which is essentially pale white people with blue and green eyes.

Being a 27 year old male, I can tell you how sad it is how many guys around my age and even closer to 18 are experimenting with anabolics and even growth hormone which can kill you because GH enlarges your organs to attract women.
 pfif
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 3:54:09 PM
I had a few people approach me about Rogaine (sp) hair tonic.

But I didn't have a problem with growing bald (quite young).

At all.

Be who you are; nobody else can do so.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 5:00:01 PM

I notice that white guys with blue or green eyes have it the easiest to get women

Not when you're 62.

because GH enlarges your organs

I prefer to have a woman enlarge my organ.
 whiterose0
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/24/2019 12:14:33 PM

I had a few people approach me about Rogaine (sp) hair tonic.

But I didn't have a problem with growing bald (quite young).

At all.

It's an easy enough fix. They have special hats for that.

https://www.shopdisney.com/mouseketeer-ear-hat-for-adults-the-mickey-mouse-club-disneyland-personalizable-1499277?CMP=KNC-DSSGoogle&efc=179006&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI28HKyZ6H4AIVfR-tBh08-ArDEAQYASABEgL-ufD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&s_kwcid=AL!5079!3!316452095696!!!u!294930372950!&ef_id=VsqMkgAAAVTNGi36:20190124201825:s

Clytemnestra
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2019 1:28:39 PM
msg#32:
white guys with blue or green eyes have it the easiest to get women

Where I live 'white guys with blue or green eyes' are a dime a dozen.
Gotta have more than that around here to attract a woman.

Anabolics and GH are not a healthy way to a woman's heart (or whatever you are aiming for)<<<

Just sayin'
 gavs321
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/24/2019 6:17:17 PM
I do not agree with anabolics especially the illegal ones that can kill you.

Men do it for a reason and a big reason is to compete with other men to attract women. That's what it comes down to... Kind of sad, not going to change anything
 gavs321
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/24/2019 6:18:22 PM
Online tests have been run where guys with colored eyes can attract up to 20x more women on Tinder for example...

Doesn't mean it's impossible with brown eyes, just gives you a major edge based on numbers I've seen
 aroundthewaygirl
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2019 7:07:30 PM
It doesn't matter what eye color, how big his biceps are, if he is a 'Chad', what this body builder site says etc. It's his face. A good looking face (man or woman) will get the most double takes/offers/flirting/attention. What does it matter if a good looking man has brown eyes or if an unattractive man has blue/green? Attraction is pretty simple but people want to do all of these bs studies/polls/tests.
 gavs321
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/26/2019 5:03:57 AM
Blue or green eyes makes a huge difference based on tests men have run on Tinder and other dating sites.

Colored eyes make such a difference that people even perceive you as being more intelligent.

Green eyes = 3% of the world's population, so of course you stand out because that genetic
is extremely unique and blue eyes is 9% of the population..

Having muscle helps based on the tests but it doesn't have the same impact
as a man with colored eyes.

It is all interesting what women respond to and what women don't respond to.
 ginghamgal
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/26/2019 11:51:51 AM
I can't speak for other women. But eye color usually doesn't make a man more or less attractive to me.
 ssm508
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 12:28:53 PM

It doesn't matter what eye color, how big his biceps are, if he is a 'Chad', what this body builder site says etc. It's his face. A good looking face (man or woman) will get the most double takes/offers/flirting/attention.
Body type can be important too. I have seen women with cute faces. But I lost interest when I saw full body pictures of them. They were too overweight (in some cases muscular) for me.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2019 1:32:06 PM

It is all interesting what women respond to and what women don't respond to.

I tend to think of it more, overall, as disappointing than "interesting".

And in cases such as "Dirty John", downright pathetic.

But then, Debra Newell is the slamdunk poster child for "broken picker".
 cooldog65
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 5:28:31 AM

I'm in the wrong town (for me). Less than 40% Caucasian here.

I would be down with the brown in that town...
 hemingway234
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/27/2019 9:42:34 AM

I would be down with the brown in that town...

- the number of black people here is only average - it's not that.
 happywind
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/7/2019 6:36:28 AM
People of the "romantically neglected" groups can just date each other. If they don't want to date the people in their own group I don't see why other people should see the appeal. You have to respect yourself before others can.
Posted: 2/18/2019 8:19:22 PM
I don't think this is true. I'm used to being an extreme minoriy in mostly white environments and never felt being black put me at a major dating disadvantage. Looks and status play a much larger role. I really only browse profiles online so it may be different on the internet. Maybe try meeting more women real life so you won't be filtered away so easily?
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 3:59:56 AM
American voters overwhelmingly voted for a mixed president for two terms (Obama markets himself as black, not speaking of his mixed heritage, but his mother is white and she and her white family raised him). Many American celebrities are mixed. Of course millions of Americans (especially white liberals and black women) despise race mixing and are hostile to the mixed couples and their offspring, but millions of other Americans are supportive.

As false claims of racism, homophobia, harassment/rape of women, and anti-Semitism continue, people will increase their disbelief and care continually less as new claims occur. I knew the idiot from Empire was lying from the beginning. It was obviously a hoax. No racism or homophobia occurred. Nancy Pelosi spoke of the hoax as fact and blamed Trump, proof she has zero credibility. Nancy Pelosi is one of those typical white liberal Jewish women who would call 911 on any black man who showed up in her gated community.
 ssm508
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:04:30 AM

I don't think this is true. I'm used to being an extreme minoriy in mostly white environments and never felt being black put me at a major dating disadvantage. Looks and status play a much larger role. I really only browse profiles online so it may be different on the internet. Maybe try meeting more women real life so you won't be filtered away so easily?

A black (or any non-white) person probably will have a relatively smaller online dating pool compared to a white person with similar traits. That being said, if he has good pictures and women like his stats (height, education level etc), then a fair amount of women may be interested in him. Including some women that never dated a black man before because of limited opportunities (most people in their area or social circle aren't black) and maybe some women that usually aren't attracted to blacks.
 cooldog65
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 9:31:26 AM

Of course millions of Americans (especially white liberals and black women) despise race mixing and are hostile to the mixed couples and their offspring, but millions of other Americans are supportive.

Interesting. In my experiences of dating black women since the 1980s, most of the negativity I have received have been from black men. Black women have been quite positive when I've been out with another black woman.

It could be the area of the country I'm in. Have you noticed the increase in black female/white male couples in commercials? It kind of came out of nowhere in the last couple of years.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dateing is all about race