Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men with no friends      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JJBean21
Msg: 51
Men with no friendsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
[This thread is the closest I can find to what I was wondering about. Is there a way that pof can be used to reach out to new people, not as dates, but rather as a way to find new same sex straight friends (not gay/lesbian). I moved to a new state and it is not easy to make new friends. The two easiest ways are through a school if you have young children, or through work./]

Great idea. Maybe a new thread could be started or category of some sort for women who are searching for new friends.
 hemingway234
Msg: 52
Men with no friends
Posted: 1/31/2019 7:02:10 AM
You can do an advanced search for friends on POF
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Men with no friends
Posted: 2/4/2019 2:57:17 PM

Humans are social animals and friends are needed for a healthy psychological balance. Is it a trust issue?

Probably not a trust issue -- a comfort zone issue + how their life rolls. Many people when older don't because they are content (for better or worse) doing their job/work + dealing with what they do at home, and reference to family stuff. It's not unusual. When one ends up getting free time after periods of time in their life where they didn't have much Time for friends let alone make any new ones -- they end up instead just have time for the open dating scene if single.

Would you date a man who chooses to have no friends?

Dating men is not by bag, baby. Would I date a gal who has virtually no friends? Sure. Although the optimal happy medium is that she does have some friends (not always lonely), but not part of a gal-pal group that ends up affecting each others' relationships with dudes.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Men with no friends