Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Where Have All The Good Women Gone?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oldwxman
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Where Have All The Good Women Gone?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Where Have All The Good Women Gone? They are gone. As in not here anymore. Vanished. Why should it matter where they went. They went and that is all that there is to it. If you can't suit yourself with whomever is left then you can't suit yourself at all. Just give up and chill out.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 52
Where Have All The Good Women Gone?
Posted: 2/4/2019 2:39:36 PM
Where have all the good women gone? Out to eat! Duh!
 backcreek7
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2019 6:02:15 PM

all the good women are gone

^^^ Nonsense my friend, there are just as many good women and men as there have ever been. What's changed is societal norm. The more " modern " a society becomes, the more women free the bonds of mans clutches and grow as a person . They become total equals in every aspect, free to think and do as they see fit.

... This " women " you speak of, no longer exists. Today she refuses to be intimidated, beaten up , raped, murdered, talked down to , disrespected or become a piece of property. You think it was only the slaves that got f-ed over ? There has been way more women abused in this world then slaves ever were. For all of history, many men just wanted to have them in their place. A token slave with benefits, those days are over

... So yeah, the world / society is very slowly changing - the good women are out there, they are just being allowed & smart enough > to be looking for love , in their own way ( the intelligent way )

... heart / women / sun
 dinno76
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/4/2019 8:25:49 PM
Where have all the bad women gone? That is what alot of men want to know. Where can they be found?
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2019 4:47:45 PM

So far I have seen little except shallow complaints about my looks, and shameless evasion with deflective insults, the usual avoiding a real issue by taking a run at me personally.

Well, that IS the POF way, don't you know?

and it lasted for 7 years.

I was with a violent woman of whom beat and abused me daily,

Another SMH moment.

But not once did I ever consider leaving her,

"Why, exactly?"

I wasnt able to say anything,

"Get out of my life" comes to mind.

So the question has become; is it the sites fault?

No.
It is up to the site's users to make good decisions regarding its use.

Over time things got worse and worse

Indeed they have, and continue to do so day after day, week after week, month after month year after year.
So much potential, so little results.

doesnt unwavering loyalty qualify someone as a good man?

Not automatically.
While loyalty in and of itself IS a good quality, it can be sorely misplaced in certain circumstances, which can make it a problem in the bigger picture.

women online ask all the time "Where Have All the Good Men Gone?"

Indeed they do, and it just brings on another SMH moment.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2019 4:56:11 PM
Lucky me, I married the last one.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Where Have All The Good Women Gone?