Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Truth about Palestine      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 51
The Truth about PalestinePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You tell me million, I know very little about Jesus or his death...I simply have never had the slightest interest in what I consider a myth. No evidence jesus ever existed, and his dying for our sins never made a link of sense to me. Heck. his crucifixion was just a bad weekend for the era
I give the jesus story as much credibility as the tyrannical God of the old testament, and at least that God leaves people alone after death. The jesus God burns people in hell forever for thought crimes of being a non believer....no logic to that calvinistic bull.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 52
view profile
History
The Truth about Palestine
Posted: 2/27/2019 7:34:18 PM
^I can't help you. You have to do you.

But I will always fight for the collective "you". :)

v "I'm not even a Christian and see the answer to that one."

More like...."because I am not a Christian...."

Fixed it for you, Red.

And if you think you know the answer....then please do so. Enlighten us all.

rednwhiterider
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/27/2019 7:35:37 PM
Inicia.... you win the internet for a day.
super great post.

reasons... I'm not even a Christian and see the answer to that one.
 Inicia
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 7:49:50 PM
LOL red white ,I just figured If we were quoting I would go with the ones Emblazoned on my heart and in my mind Unfortunately I don't I don't give references of where to find them But I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't hand people quotes either..Yeah Jesus kinda die for everybody So nobody's going to hell but alright I guess if you need to believe that fine and I would certainly understand ,believing that why 1 would never choose Christiana T
 platitude545
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/27/2019 8:13:05 PM
Well million, thank you for not being patronizing...I know believers have difficulty with non believers. Anyway, the last thing I want to do on a Palestinian thread is drag jesus and biblical passages into it. At least Christian's don't in modern times go around killing the infidels. Islam lives in the middle ages still and muslims in today's world are obviously a scourge causing great problems in Africa, Europe and the middle east. Maybe trump's travel ban does make a little sense.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 8:17:37 PM
^We are, also, not cowards who use children as human shlelds nor do we support those who do in this conflict.
Full stop.

V Lmao! Figures!

Yeah. That qualifies as the "post of the internet"! Still.....Lmao!

Sorry...I can't!

Still....Lmao!

Inicia
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 8:19:05 PM
You know 5:45 , I have no problem with non believers However People who state things like Muslim in today's world are scrouge You you you God you are my God I blech blech blech..
Back on topic Nillion I don't know if you're aware or not but it is not by the love you show my brother that Jesus states It is Your brother and and We as human beings are all brothers ...And in this humanity of brothers it's unfortunate that it's necessary to use children our children as soldiers human Shields for wars that aren't even worth while And bring those children into the world to be molested abused by authority figures or be killed by police officers and put in prison, or to go without eating, and not getting free lunches or getting Medications, health care, education: Anything to better themselves Or quality of life ,so apparently the little children you think of as our shield II don't know?? I mean just bringing them into be discarded as a placenta to feed a machine that devalues humanity for us I'm not sure the value of life that's incorporated into that thought ??? can you clarify this overwhelming value you see in little children that have to become adults And are supposed to come to God as little children after the torture they have received by existing
 Inicia
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 8:41:01 PM
Maybe million you can laugh your a** off as the women in children of our world are raped and pillaged and women are used as vessels to produce offspring for men to kill and enslave and beat and terrorize And treat with no humanity while you claim your million reasons of manhood whenever someone needs laugh At their own bigotry and beliefs- It says more about that person than anybody else- but last laughs are rewarding..
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 8:43:38 PM
^The question was....do you know who His "Brethren" are? Not "brother".

Who are His "Brethren"?

"We as human beings are all brothers"

Not in this context.

"And in this humanity of brothers it's unfortunate that it's necessary to use children our children as soldiers human Shields for wars that aren't even worth" (p.s. I was refering to using actual children as shields...hiding weapons in schools etc.)

"Necessary"? ""Unfortunate"? WTF?

Why is any of your rant "neccessary"?

"the women in children of our world are raped and pillaged and women are used as vessels to produce offspring for men to kill and enslave and beat and terrorize And treat with no humanity"

In general.....WHO.....is doing this? Be honest, please.
 platitude545
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/28/2019 6:21:11 AM
Inicia...we would all prefer there was heaven on earth, but then reality gets in the way. To try to make things easier we created God's, but they have only caused more problems..for this threads purposes the worst, most inequitable religion of all is Islam. Around the world, the Muslims seem to be fighting not only among themselves, but with everybody else. Judaism is a religion of peace as is Christianity in modern times...ok..Catholics and protestants have had a go at it in the past..but look at all the hotspots...what religions are going to war. Pakistan is getting ready for another go round with India, Africa, syria, palestine...when does it end?
 Spectrallight
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/28/2019 6:47:22 AM

when does it end?

I don't see an end to conflict on Earth. Harmony is a pipe dream for me.
 Inicia
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 7:40:09 AM
SL, it is a reality and let's all share a coke and try for just a moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydiXuOTn4hg
 Spectrallight
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/28/2019 11:02:38 AM
That cheered me up. It's almost like an advert for a cult

I know why the world is like it is. It's all about Pepsi Max :)
 cotter
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 12:31:58 PM
LMAO ...

This thread needs a partner thread ...

"The Truth about Zionism"
 platitude545
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/28/2019 12:40:54 PM
^^^ this thread has both...actual facts and than the fake alternative facts promoted by the antisemites. Little Red is here to promote the alternative facts, Justinelli too....you are free to join also, though everything you could say has been said by you over years and years of nonstop slander of Israel
 cotter
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2019 2:26:52 PM
^^^^^^
Yeah well ... actions do speak louder than words.

All one really has to do is compare the number of Palestinians killed by Zionists vs. the opposite.
 platitude545
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/28/2019 2:35:41 PM
^^^^ that's how you judge who is right? If the Palestinians stopped warring and started peaceing, none of them would die. Besides, don't the Muslims believe that Nirvana is waiting for them if they die fighting the "infidels"?
 cotter
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2019 9:17:32 AM
LMAO ...

If the Palestinians stopped warring and started peaceing ...

Getting upset about the Zionists stealing their land = "warring". Okay ... whatever!

But of course we all knew that would be your answer ...

CARRY ON ......
 platitude545
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/1/2019 9:42:49 AM
^^^ Well I guess that solves the problem them, as Jovan says....Israel should apologize and lay down its arms ROFLMAO......did you bother reading any of the posts up above with actual facts. You are not much on solutions are you there Cotter..you and Jovan...two peas in a pod. Somehow I think that Israel rejects your recommendation that it cease existing...I'm not sure why LOLOLOL
 platitude545
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/1/2019 9:49:13 AM
By the way Cotter...you are not a vile antisemite, no you chose to blame Otto Frank for his daughter's death because he was a "greedy"man.........You are a better person because you know exactly why Frank did what he did and you would have done differently? ROFLMAO.....I know, I know, your best friends are Jewish and they all agree with you about this too...... :-))))))

message 4

Important People
Posted: 7/26/2018 1249 PM
I'm not entirely sure why this thread was started but I am puzzled about what Anne Frank has to do with anything.

She was (by the will of her father) taken into hiding for no good reason and then eventually sacrificed to a horrific cause. In August 1958, Life Magazine wrote an article on her (Anne Frank) and had further done some research on her father and discovered that Otto Frank had the option to leave / had the finances to leave ... but chose to go into hiding so he could continue to work his business. He had the option to leave and did not ... putting the safety of his family ahead of his greed to stay and work his business.

I am not saying he should have HAD to leave, but I AM saying that he even had the option to send his family to safety and stay if he so wished, but he did not do that either. I'm puzzled though as to why his actions should elevate his young daughter to the list the OP has posted.

PS ... I have always put the safety of my family (and my loved ones) ahead of anything else in my life. I guess I simply can't imagine that other parents would not do the same when given a good option to do so.
 platitude545
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/1/2019 1:04:18 PM
Just in case nobody noticed, for any who care, take a good look at the words of this vile antisemite attacking the legacy of a young Jewish Girl. The gist of this woman's claim:

1) Anne Frank was taken into hiding for "NO GOOD REASON"...as if the Germans were not killing Jews.
2) She was "sacrificed" to a horrific cause... That's right folks...Anne Frank was sent to the death camps and killed by the Germans, she was "sacrificed" for an unworthy cause, presumably by her father.
3) Right Otto Frank put his family in danger because (a) he had the finances but (b) he should have known the Germans had a final solution with the intent of killing every Jew in Europe therefore he exercised the "option" to stay and voluntarily brought all of this horror upon his family because he was "Greedy".
4) And she is puzzled why Anne Frank is considered an "important person".

Folks for years this miscreant masquerading as a human being has been and always will be a vile, bigoted antisemite. Of course she will tell you she is merely anti-zionist, but her best friends are Jewish.

COTTER = ELPHABA. She is the classic Wicked Witch, the Bogeyman hiding under our bed when we are children. BEWARE ELPHABA.
 platitude545
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/4/2019 1:39:36 PM
Look at this leftist in Congress...she is not one of you guys is she? Its okay for her to make antisemitic remarks...but if anybody in Congress said anything about Muslims, they would be labeled islamophobes....No matter where they are, the Muslims see themselves as having the inherent right to be antisemitic, but don't dare challenge them...the leftists go crazy

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/04/omar-israel-house-democrats-1201881?fbclid=IwAR0R9szYcT-bqZZQJWgwU9AGMaIMmOXPce740gP1CnuUzSg9dijdsiGQuu8

House Dems will take floor action to confront Omar’s latest Israel comments
The freshman Democrat is clashing with senior lawmakers who view her remarks as anti-Semitic.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and top Democrats will take floor action Wednesday in response to controversial remarks by Rep. Ilhan Omar about Israel, the second such rebuke of the freshman Democrat from party leaders in recent weeks.

Pelosi and other senior Democrats are drafting a resolution to address the controversy, which ballooned over the weekend following a public clash between Omar and senior Jewish lawmakers.

The resolution, which is still being finalized, comes after a backlash from top Democrats who accused Omar of anti-Semitism for referring to pro-Israel advocates’ “allegiance to a foreign country.”

Omar’s remarks are just the latest in a series of comments she's made that many of her Democratic colleagues say are blatantly anti-Semitic and must be retracted.

Democratic leaders are still debating whether to mention Omar by name in the resolution, according to multiple sources. Staffers for Pelosi and top Democrats, including House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), began drafting the text of the resolution over the weekend as the confrontation between Omar and her colleagues unfolded on Twitter.

Two of the House’s most senior Democrats — Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel and Appropriations Chairwoman Nita Lowey — called Omar out in public statements, demanding she apologize.

Lowey condemned Omar’s use of “offensive, painful stereotypes,” leading to a fight on Twitter as Omar dug in on her comments and was cheered by some on the left.

“Our democracy is built on debate, Congresswoman!” Omar wrote, later adding, “I have not mischaracterized our relationship with Israel, I have questioned it and that has been clear from my end.” Omar declined to be interviewed for this story.

Staffers for several Jewish lawmakers, including Engel and Lowey, soon began working with Democratic leaders on the resolution. Aides for House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) along with Reps. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) and fellow Minnesota freshman Rep. Dean Phillips are also involved, according to multiple sources.

A resolution on the floor, regardless of whether it specifically mentions Omar, would be a rare public reprimand from House leaders, particularly against a member of their own party, and speaks to the seriousness with which Democratic leaders view the ongoing controversy.
Just three weeks earlier, Pelosi and her top lieutenants issued a rare public rebuke of Omar’s previous remarks, which suggested pro-Israel groups were using their financial heft to shape U.S.-Middle East policy.

The announcement of floor action Monday came after mounting backlash from outside groups, including the Anti-Defamation League, which wrote a letter to Pelosi calling for a House resolution to reject what the organization called Omar’s “latest slur.”

“We urge you and your colleagues to send the unambiguous message that the United States Congress is no place for hate,” the group’s CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt, wrote in a letter. Democratic staffers had already started working on the resolution before the group's letter, according to one senior Democratic aide.

Nearly a dozen pro-Israel groups also urged Pelosi to oust Omar from her coveted spot on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Engel, the chairman of that committee, called out Omar for a “vile anti-Semitic slur” over the weekend, but did not call for her to be removed from the committee.

Out of the two dozen other Democrats on the Foreign Affairs committee, nearly all did not respond or declined a request to comment on Monday. Rep. Juan Vargas (D-Calif.), who sits on the committee, wrote on Twitter that Omar should apologize for “hurtful anti-Semitic stereotypes.”

“Questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable,” Vargas wrote.

No congressional Democrats have publicly called for Omar to lose her seat on the Foreign Affairs panel, though GOP leaders have begun to pounce as Pelosi and her leadership team prepare yet another rebuke of Omar’s language.

“Resolutions are all well and good, but Speaker Pelosi is clearly afraid to stand up to Rep. Omar if she continues to reward her with a plum spot on the Foreign Affairs Committee,” House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) wrote on Twitter Monday.
 cotter
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2019 9:15:41 AM
Message 70 ...

I'm not entirely sure why this thread was started but I am puzzled about what Anne Frank has to do with anything.

She was (by the will of her father) taken into hiding for no good reason and then eventually sacrificed to a horrific cause. In August 1958, Life Magazine wrote an article on her (Anne Frank) and had further done some research on her father and discovered that Otto Frank had the option to leave / had the finances to leave ... but chose to go into hiding so he could continue to work his business. He had the option to leave and did not ... putting the safety of his family ahead of his greed to stay and work his business.

I am not saying he should have HAD to leave, but I AM saying that he even had the option to send his family to safety and stay if he so wished, but he did not do that either. I'm puzzled though as to why his actions should elevate his young daughter to the list the OP has posted.

PS ... I have always put the safety of my family (and my loved ones) ahead of anything else in my life. I guess I simply can't imagine that other parents would not do the same when given a good option to do so.
... you are not a vile antisemite, no you chose to blame Otto Frank for his daughter's death because he was a "greedy"man.........

Yes ... it does appear that he may have stayed and endangered his family related to greed.

There are lots of greedy people in this world ... greed can drive people to do some pretty despicable things. Just look at what the greedy in our country are up to these days.

You are a better person because you know exactly why Frank did what he did and you would have done differently?
I don't know if I'm a "better" person but ... as I stated (and has been posted above so it's right there to see) ...
I have always put the safety of my family (and my loved ones) ahead of anything else in my life. I guess I simply can't imagine that other parents would not do the same when given a good option to do so.

I think it's too bad Otto Frank did not consider the safety of his family over the profits of his business. What's wrong with pondering that?

ROFLMAO.....I know, I know, your best friends are Jewish and they all agree with you about this too...... :-))))))
I DO have a lot of Jewish friends who support the same view as mine ... we perform together from time to time. Not sure why that is so surprising that Jewish people are not especially pleased with what the Zionists are up to.

It appears that posting information found in a Life magazine that was published when I was 9 years old is disturbing to some. To such posters I would suggest if anyone disagrees, that they take it up with the folks who wrote and published the article.

As was posted back on 7/26/2018 ...
I just reported what I found in Life Magazine and they always had well documented information ... quite reliable.

The date and source of the information posted was supplied.

The post merely reports what was found in the noted Life Magazine.

\/\/\/\/
Oh dear ... so sad. As "justinelle" once wrote about the poster below ...

Some people have what is known as a chip on their shoulder and as the age the chip grown into a lump and it starts to interfere with the emotional and logical sides of the brain. These unfortunates are victims and like all victims and feel downtrodden but have discovered thought this media that they can be big strong, aggressive and bully. They love to bully as it give them a sense of who they think they are, and we all know that sexual deviation being a mainly male preserve, is aimed at females, who represent to them the failings they think they experienced from their mothers and or siblings. Such fetishisations were enhanced though their educational conditioning process, and eventually they become fully fledged slightly psychologically unbalanced people.

These people are not interested in anything you say, as they see and understand what they wish to see and understand, and are not open to any persuasion, once their minds are fixed, they cannot help it. So obviously somewhat socially challenged, and generally ignored...bless their inadequacies.

So beware of these emotionally retarded sad individuals as they are failed stalkers looking for prey, as that is how they literally get their rocks off, so pity them, they cannot help it, and they need a thrill and bullying is how they address their concept of balance.

So this unfortunate bully has become as the post suggests and Important people.
 platitude545
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/5/2019 9:22:54 AM
Elphaba...you should simply admit what and who you are...you are a totally vile, far leftist, antisemitic human being. There is no chance a knowledgeable, informed, intelligent Jewish person would have anything to do with the likes of you, consider you a decent person, agree with you on anything or want to be your friend. Plenty of Jews who criticize Israel...plenty of far leftist Jews too...but when it comes to hatred of anything jewish, you are in class by yourself.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/25/2019 1:51:41 PM
More bad news for those who Hate Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwkeQBZZpF0

Not to mention this (all of your hatred...and Israel is still at the top of the happiness scale...) :

http://www.israelhayom.com/2019/03/21/israel-one-of-the-happiest-countries-in-the-world-un-report-says/?fbclid=IwAR3ylW0GtFUBQL1jwdtMEhbXZUdlJURL1YBlR37HE0cFtZDqzgyXxSmfmd0

Despite slight drop from 2018, Israel's happiness ranking has improved over the past decade • Israel is behind Scandinavian countries, but ahead of Britain, Germany, and the U.S. • South Sudan, Afghanistan, Central African Republic ranked last.

Erez Linn // published on 21/03/2019

Young women celebrate Independence Day at the beach | Photo: KOKO

Israelis remain some of the happiest people in the world, according to the U.N. World Happiness Report 2019, published Wednesday.

The latest happiness report ranked Israel the 13th-happiest country in the world, a slight drop from last year's report, which placed Israel at No. 11.

According to the report, the happiness nation in the world is Finland, followed by Denmark, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand, Canada, Austria, Australia, Costa Rica, and then Israel.

Israel was ranked above Britain (No. 15); Germany (17); and the U.S. (19). The lowest-ranked country in the report was south Sudan.

The 2019 report covers the years 2016-2018 and was compiled using questionnaires distributed to representative samples of the population in each country surveyed.

Respondents were asked to rank their lives on a scale of 0-10. Israel received an average "grade" of 7.139, compared to 7.769 for Finland.

South Sudan, Afghanistan, and the Central African Republic – the lowest-ranked countries on the list – all scored below 4.

Despite the drop from last year's report, Israel's overall level of happiness has improved over the past decade, rising 0.045 points from the happiness scores Israeli gave their country in 2005-2008.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Truth about Palestine