Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Ageism, the last taboo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ssm508
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Ageism, the last tabooPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

So, what's the age range, where it starts to get creepy?

It can vary depending on the woman. But I think it's often when a woman gets attention from men that are old enough to be her father or men that are young enough to be her son.
 Lindatasy
Msg: 27
Ageism, the last taboo
Posted: 5/7/2019 10:19:17 PM
It's only creepy if the older person hunts down the younger person. I've dated many younger men throughout the years, but I never chased them. They always approached me. Right now, I met someone who is 31 and he was/is pursuing me, calls me several times a day, etc. He's super sweet and down-to-earth so far, which I honestly can't say about the men I"ve dated that were my age or older. I really tried to date closer to my age, but there was always more drama than dating the younger ones.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Ageism, the last taboo
Posted: 5/8/2019 5:17:09 AM
^^^^Right back at you! After 39 it seems women have a lot more baggage, way past the 2 bag airline limit. That being said I hunted regardless of age. A man is a hunter and the younger ones give more sport.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Ageism, the last taboo
Posted: 5/11/2019 12:35:55 PM

Right now, I met someone who is 31 and he was/is pursuing me, calls me several times a day, etc. He's super sweet and down-to-earth so far, which I honestly can't say about the men I"ve dated that were my age or older.

It's not about the age -- it's about the Desire. A young guy can want an older MILF who looks good. And older MILFs who look good not being a common thing to younger guys -- they'll be more eager to delve into that dessert tray. That said, it by no means implies that a guy close to your age or older wouldn't have the same skip in his step to do so either.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Ageism, the last taboo