Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 51
Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I've only read two of your posts, but yep...you're a racist. Look how much of a big deal you are making about this. The source of your angst...racism, and by a successful, black gay guy too. He hits all of your hot buttons doesn't he?
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/17/2019 3:37:55 PM
I realize that, as an apparently "white" female, I should be ashamed of my obvious racism and homophobia in doubting Jussie's story before the investigation is concluded (How DARE I ?!?!), even though the (racist) Jewish World Review and many other (likely racist) outlets called his claims into question almost IMMEDIATELY after the attack.

However, today, we have LA-based (black) Civil Rights Activist, Najee Ali, who is also the director of Project Islamic HOPE, calling for Jussie's arrest. (WHAT! How DARE he!!! The investigation has not concluded! Dude's obviously racist!!) Najee Ali said false claims make real incidents of racist attacks and homophobia easier to dismiss. (Gee, I guess it is only a credible opinion if it comes from a black Muslim - Gawd forbid a middle-aged "white" woman should even be allowed to contemplate a "false" claim - she must be racist.)

https://abc7.com/la-activist-calls-for-smolletts-arrest-believes-actor-lied-about-attack/5142901/

Wow! They even talk about how Jussie nearly started a race war, and how the police hours that were "exhausted" in Chicago could have been used on something more meaningful (see minute 4:20), but *I* am the one who is accused of Drama? I assume that my outrage over the time Jussie stole from that community is dismissed because I look "white." Apparently, only black people can express outrage over an act committed by a black person, without being racist, eh?

Please let me know when it is safe for white people to express their skepticism and outrage without being branded RACIST.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 53
Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?
Posted: 2/17/2019 4:37:02 PM

I've only read two of your posts, but yep...you're a racist. Look how much of a big deal you are making about this. The source of your angst...racism, and by a successful, black gay guy too. He hits all of your hot buttons doesn't he?
this from the most prejudice person on here!
 platitude545
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/17/2019 5:39:15 PM
^^^^^^^So says a Trump supporting bully.

johnfromzelie
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/17/2019 6:08:42 PM

^^^^^^^So says a Trump supporting bully.
if I support him or not isn't important, you assuming AND CONDEMNING me is just another form of your prejudice. bully? everyone here knows how you bully anyone that doesn't think as you do. being narrow minded IS prejudice! assuming guilt or lack of because of race, sexual orientation, religion, political views or any other reason is PREJUDICE! you hit them all and bully in the process. people like you are why racism/prejudice still exist! your also the reason most open minded individuals skip the 'off topic' section. run off all that aren't the same as you and talk shit after their gone, does that fit prejudice? bully?
 platitude545
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/17/2019 6:18:40 PM
^^^^^^ yes your top quality is whining and playing the victim...you're not as bad as little red hopeless...that is his persona...but bad enough. A little snowflake who likes to dish it out but can't take it. So sad for bullies like you to run into walls and people who tell it like it is.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2019 7:02:55 PM
so.... it's not looking good for this guy right now.
the two men are saying he paid them to do this.
they even rehearsed it ahead if time.
still waiting for the official word but not looking good.

if this was a hoax..... what should his punishment be?
jail? fines? community service?
a real ass whoopin...?

this whole thing has been hard to believe and sad.
what's wrong with people.
 N2U18
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2019 9:42:46 PM
Msg. 43 – That was a sweet (urban dictionary lol) response, Sweet Dan!

Bombards Body Language is a conservative web site that makes fun of anyone that is not. It's just a blogger making fun of people - there is no science or credentials behind what she does on that site.

I will assume you agreed with the assessment of the body language expert because you avoided discussing her assessment in favor of attempting to discredit.

You can despise gays or blacks or liberals or actors all you want -- just don't pretend that it is because of some single event that proves it's a rule to hate them. This is not the Supreme Court handing down an opinion - it's your own bias.

Sweet Dan…….. Who are you directing these accusations towards and are you sure you’re responding to the correct thread? Most people who have responded to this topic have used inductive and deductive reasoning Except for “Plat” and You!

You’re participating in this thread, but your argument is in your head where there appears to be not only Ignorance, but Stereotyping, Prejudice and Bigotry.

I believe it’s called Psychological Projection and it’s not a good look for you “Sweet_Danimal”!
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2019 12:43:16 AM

I will assume you agreed with the assessment of the body language expert because you avoided discussing her assessment in favor of attempting to discredit.

What hell kind of logic is that? Do I love mint ice cream because I didn't include butter brickle?!?
There is NO EXPERT on that site - that was my entire point. She even admits her critiques are nothing more than her opinions. I watched several of her videos - and the opinion she shares on them isn't even a live commentary - she's already pre-scripted her comments and decided before it starts who is the liar and who is not. Anyone citing that website as something credible is an idiot. Doesn't matter if Jusse was a faker or not -- everything about Bombards is fake. You can't have one side of the political fence always correct and the other side always lies. That's not being objective. It's a joke.

You’re participating in this thread, but your argument is in your head where there appears to be not only Ignorance, but Stereotyping, Prejudice and Bigotry.

If the argument is in my head -- then it is really impressive how you can read my mind and reply to my thoughts with alarmingly quick responses. If I'm all these words above -- then you are just as guilty. Assume and you will make an ass out of 'U' and Me. Pot calling kettle black.

I don't really give a damn what you believe. People have all kinds of reasons for being who they are. What I'm trying to do is call out is fakers who use pseudo-science and opinions as 'facts' to prove all kinds of slanted opinions. All the air time and all the efforts in here dedicated to crucifying one actor is obscene, and it is most definitely some form of closet hatred. Doesn't matter what kind or category. Pretending there is nothing more going on than a moral dilemma based upon one person of poor character and choices is beyond ignorant. Picking on MAGA pisses off certain people, and I frankly find it funny how people justify their anger as something OTHER than just simply being mad about it.
 platitude545
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/18/2019 6:01:52 AM
"I will assume you agreed with the assessment of the body language expert because you avoided discussing her assessment in favor of attempting to discredit. "

That's logical...a racist posts some babble and another racist demands the babble be refuted or it is deemed conceded....MAGA = Brilliant deductive abilities,
 platitude545
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/18/2019 9:42:32 AM
Trump whining about SNL and Alex Baldwin again....proclaiming him an enemy of the people. No wonder so many of you Republican Snow flakes are whiners and always complaining about being victimized...your example is your leader in chief.

You really have to wonder about gung ho Trump supporters...about their decency...after all, they support a man who has no integrity, who is vile to his core. I suppose you can argue that Trump, like some before him...in particular GWB, is not a war monger..but look what he is doing ...he wants to start a war with iran. I am no great lover of Iran...but does anybody actually believe Trump ever knew what was in or understood the iran peace agreement? And Trump with Bolton egging him on, has at least two years to start a war with Iran.

When you trump supporting whiners and victims try to offend me...I take that as a compliment...because I for one have great reservations about anybody...who does not have doubts about this man...who supports him no matter what he does or says....Just really pitiful.
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 10:38:01 AM
Trump? Why are we talking about him in this thread?

O.K. Let's go ...

Jussie claims he was targeted due to his very vocal criticism of President Donald Trump and his administration.
“I come really, really hard against 45. I come really hard against his administration. I don’t hold my tongue.” He seems to think he is addressing Trump's policies as an "activist" and that he has made himself a target because of that. However, there is no real indication that Jussie was on any kind of Trump/MAGA radar. As a matter of fact, most of his "activism" against Trump seems to consist of juvenile name-calling, that was unlikely noticed by anyone in the Administration.
Let's L@@K at his response to a Trump tweet ...

There is of course ample evidence of animosity between the actor and Donald Trump’s side, but so far all of the expressions of hatred are coming from Smollett. This is the kind of remark Smollett makes about the president on Twitter:

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett
Shut the hell up you b!tch aSS n***a. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal sh!t currently represents America to the world.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats seem intent on having people and drugs pour into our country from the Southern Border, risking thousands of lives in the process. It is my duty to protect the lives and safety of all Americans. We must build a Great Wall, think Merit and end Lottery & Chain. USA!

10:06 PM - Jan 11, 2018 · Chicago, IL
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Targeted because his idea of "activism" is calling the Prez names on Twitter? Who DOESN'T do that?

You're right ...
Just really pitiful.
 platitude545
Msg: 63
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 11:01:30 AM
^^^^ Trump is being discussed in this thread because there is a clear connection between Trump and his racist supporters and their obsession whether this nobody may or may not have given a false police report. Plenty of people give false police reports and plenty of people swear to tell the truth and then lie in court. I don't understand why the MSM has made a big deal about the case... but I do understand why Trump supporters started this thread and have all chimed in from the beginning to give their opinions....because it give them an opportunity to take shots at a (1) Black man; (2) who is very successful and who is (3) gay.

Lets see... a successful black man who Trumpsters villified....remind you of anybody (absent the gay part...but add in the manly looking wife he supposedly has)?...remind you of a soon to be president who attacked this man unceasingly with a fraudulent argument the man was born in Kenya?

There is a very strong link between gung-ho Trump supporters and their obsession with this black guy who may have faked an attack against himself.

My thinking really has evolved over the last two years... I still believe that people have freedom of thought and can support Trump if they want to do so....but I am very glad my wife is anti-Trump, that all of my family members are anti-trump, that my good friends are either anti-trump or if not, atleast not gung-ho supporters of him. Trump is such a piece of crap (his supporting Israel notwithstanding)...the worst that humanity has to offer..that I suspect the decency of anybody who unequivocally supports him and yes I now believe almost all of his supporters are racists, even those who are black.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 2:50:12 PM
but the thing is... you call everyone a racist.
and you admit to making 100's of profiles to troll here.
you go on and on about your " wife"... yet you also post as a woman!
see: marilyncollet and missmgreggor. how many others?

you have no credibility here. zero. zilch.
even your "BFF" KJ has ghosted your sick, abusive ass.
no one to blame but yourself. lol.

oh... not every topic is about you.

so many folks here have called you out on this...
many of us just feel sorry for you. no I'll will.
we see your ego has inflated to the point that
you are obviously unbalanced.
the flip side is your impotence.
it is obvious too...

back to the topic... what punishment is fair?
if guilty, of course... there is still a chance he did not set this up and really is a victim.

I'd say some jail time.. maybe a year of something to at least send a message.
fines to cover the city's and feds costs to investigate.
community service geared towards an attempt to repair and ease racial and political tensions... to counter the obvious use of those tensions in the crime.
his career is likely damaged at this point, either way.
 platitude545
Msg: 65
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 3:05:01 PM
^^^^^this coming from a fuktard who accuses jews of considering non jews cattle....who challenges the auththenticity of the holocaust...who only recently reviled jews for eternity due to their complicity in the death of the mythical jesus? You haven't noticed have you, but you are bereft of friends here and to the extent kj has befriended you, its because she knows you are a brain damaged mentally challenged individual whom she pities...just what we all want hopeless..a woman who pities us...and that's all you got. If you were not such a malevolent piece of trash, i would feel bad for you too...but you are trash...you can't hide who you from me. I've read your posts over the years. I know exactly what you are.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 3:42:45 PM
Well, I don't know who either of you are, because both of your profiles are vague as hell, no pictures, and apparently your posting history is chuck full of political flaming and name calling. For all I know, you could be the exact same person getting their rocks off on the idea of starting a flame war in a forum that doesn't allow it. I'm not going to tell you to to get back into your corners and think about your next move, because I highly doubt thinking is part of your processes. People use these forums for dating and relationship advice, not to witness your own self-made punditry.

For the Original Post #1:

I think false hate crimes diminish real ones, waste police resources and cause more divisiveness.

False crimes always diminish real ones, to be sure. But the TRUE amount of resources wasted, the amount of damage done, and the true scope of the crime is often buried in how it gets reported. Far too many media outlets add DRAMA where there doesn't need to be any, and the honest news outlets out there stop talking about the event and move on once they realize the fakery - because they know spending attention on a false event is wasted time. The rest dwell on it, and try to prove that every little event out there WILL change the world, usually for the negative, and usually because someone else created the problem. They don't create the news, so there's no liability - they just make it bigger and badder.

Some words to look for in reporting...
"Disturbing Trend" is adding drama - trying to make the issue bigger than the single event.
They might as well use "Conspiracy" because all the true drama queens do.
So is "Exclusive" or "Breaking News" or "This Just In" -- commanding attention, making it sound more important than it really is.
Using absolutes like "Always" and "Never" a lot - assumes the conclusion of something without evaluation.

I hope this discussion can be thoughtful, but I am sure that it will quickly devolve to name-calling, due to the topic.

Well, it made it over 60 messages, which is probably better then most. I highly doubt this will survive much longer.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 67
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 4:12:27 PM

Well, it made it over 60 messages, which is probably better then most. I highly doubt this will survive much longer.
see post #14. after the resident troll turned it into its own agenda, I left! actually DISCUSSING anything here is imposable with its childish and selfish interaction. like arguing with a drunk or young child. cant spank him, he would cry sexual assault. even the ass whipping he needs would somehow become a racist/homophobic hate crime.
 platitude545
Msg: 68
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 4:55:56 PM
^^^^ this whole thread is based on race populated by bullies. Thats why i love it here...taking bullies down here is a fun pasttime.

Home Logout MyForums

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 5:11:58 PM
animal I agree with you.
also thank you for your perspective of my posts and profile.
my profile does fairly well. I think it's because I'm honest...
I took my picture off of my profile years ago due to a stalker.
ehem

my posts are often hard to read.
willing to explain anything misunderstood...

it's also very true we don't know each other.
this is a discussion board. on z interwebz...
I don't make "friends or enemies" with folks I have not met.
that's crazy. and potentially dangerous.
not to mention folks in real life are better, imo

also agree the press has become ( or maybe always was, to an extent)
politically motivated and agendicized... but to what end?

there is racial injustice, homophobic injustice, sexist injustice.....
how do we fix that?

by labeling? shaming folks to not voice their opinion?
trying to shut down discussion?

these are on topic I believe.

off topic: john, I agree.
but would you stop and roll your window down
to try to speak with a homeless person screaming at traffic?

how to stop the abuse?
not deleting her.... just stop the abuse.
ignore?
just quit, like so many others?
maybe a whole dedicated thread to herself?
 platitude545
Msg: 70
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 5:24:49 PM
No danimal, off topics is not for dating or relationship advice and the forums themselves are probably the death knell for dating and relationships, you've been here so long that its hard to believe you seeiously still consider this place for dating because if you do, you are an abysmal failure at it. The off topics since trump has been filled with trumpettes, bullies, racists, bigots and low lives. If you don't likeit here, don't come around. There is clearly an element of haters and hypocrits here..red rider an obvious example if you are aware of his history, but he is far from the only one. If you are truly here for dating i suggest you cut back on your arrogance and know it all attitude...turns decent women off. I'm not here for dating, so i say what i want...right now my ire is against the obvious rscists and bullies here.

Hopeless, no woman familiar with your posting history would consider you quality material..no chance..and you have never had a photo here, atleast not since you started stalking me on the greater israel thread as screw&eight. I was patient with you then because kj asked me to be...but your attack against jews was so virulent i concluded no matter what kj thought, you were a terrible person not worthy of decency. If kj is still taking pity on you, thats between you and her but im pretty sure she would never consider you boyfriend material.
 N2U18
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/18/2019 9:52:03 PM
I think we have a Freudian Slip with “Doesn't matter if Jusse was a faker or not -- everything about Bombards is fake”……… NEXT!

I don't really give a damn what you believe. People have all kinds of reasons for being who they are. What I'm trying to do is call out is fakers who use pseudo-science and opinions as 'facts' to prove all kinds of slanted opinions. All the air time and all the efforts in here dedicated to crucifying one actor is obscene, and it is most definitely some form of closet hatred. Doesn't matter what kind or category. Pretending there is nothing more going on than a moral dilemma based upon one person of poor character and choices is beyond ignorant. Picking on MAGA pisses off certain people, and I frankly find it funny how people justify their anger as something OTHER than just simply being mad about it.

WOW! Sweet Dan, I don’t think I even need to respond to this stormy and irrational gibberish.

“All the air time”? “all the efforts in here”? “dedicated”? “to crucifying one actor”? – I’m thinking Sweet Dan isn’t so sweet (did Dan hear that? Where are the exits in this building? Remember to smile…..big smile).

If the argument is in my head -- then it is really impressive how you can read my mind and reply to my thoughts with alarmingly quick responses. If I'm all these words above -- then you are just as guilty. Assume and you will make an ass out of 'U' and Me. Pot calling kettle black.

I don’t think you’re completely mentally slothish but some of your conclusions seem incoherent, disconnected from reality (this one), and irrational. The Jussie Smollett story is not confined to local media, it’s international. Everyone is talking and expressing opinions on the story, including us on these forums. Nobody has expressed Hate for “gays or blacks or liberals (maybe a slight dislike for liberals but not hate ) or actors” during this discussion. Let me hold that Green Crack and let’s step away from the social justice horde for a short minute. That dystopian world of Red MAGA hats that you’ve been indoctrinated with isn’t the real world. I encourage you to venture outside your isolated community and see what else is in the world. We have Mint Ice Cream, Butter Brickle, and many other flavors….jus’sayin

GTG, Ciao!

Interesting article with Lara Logan:
“I’m Committing ‘Professional Suicide”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbss-lara-logan-calls-media-mostly-liberal-in-scorched-earth-interview-im-committing-professional-suicide/
 platitude545
Msg: 73
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/19/2019 7:25:34 AM
^^^^yes its all a coincidence it was trumpsters who started and jumped all over this story. The Maga mindset and view of the world has nothing to do with it. Maga supporters are rational, logical, discerning, open-minded human beings. Lol
 platitude545
Msg: 74
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/19/2019 9:18:29 AM
Although... I do need to be mindful of the fact there are psychological issues at play...I'm not sure Trumpsters can really help themselves....they are who their brains tell them to be of course.... Even in Little Red's case, a rabid antisemite...there is a psychological reason for his being who he is. On the other-hand, people need to be held accountable for who they are. Maybe there is an explanation, as indicated in this article, for why so many Trumpsters are such racists, as reflected in this very thread. Still accountability is all important.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/19/2019 11:14:50 AM
maybe JS should get the exact same punishment Mel Gibson recieved for his anti-semetic rants? How about Kevin Spacey, who is accused but hasn't been ruled on in court yet--will that punishment work?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?