Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platitude545
Msg: 76
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I never heard of the guy until the press and the racists here made a big deal about him. Gibson was much more famous and Spacey an actor's actor, a true star. Gibson is a bigoted lunatic, spacey a little sexually perverted and JS, if guilty of false reporting, suffering from significant mental issues.
 platitude545
Msg: 77
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 10:35:20 AM
For those who want to know the real Red Rider....especially for any women who are conversing with him, its important you know what this guy really is... The posts below are just a few of his in the “Great Job , isreal” (sic) thread. He went by the name of 8inscrew back then, and came back as Hopeful Hunk before his latest profile as Red Rider.

These are just a few of his posts....they went on for over 80 pages....the nutcase railed on and on and on about Israel and about how Jews were Christ Killers and how Jews believed Non-Jews to be cattle. And of course his challenging whether the Holocaust actually happened.

Why am I posting this...because this utter piece of trash holds himself out as some sort of victim instead of being the trash he so clearly is, a man filled with Hatred for others...a bigot extraordinaire, a potentially violent man and a man lacking any sense....if you date him, you are doing so at your own risk. Think of me as you want, but Red is there for all to see when he posted as 8inscrew.

I have never attempted to terminate him because I am pretty sure others see him the same way I see him...but still wanted to point this out.

To be fair...far as I can tell he has no friends on this board other than KJ who thought he was on the cusp of hurting himself or somebody else, so befriended him....but understand who and what he is and ask yourself if you would want to be dating a nutcase like this guy:

The below are a few of his messages and the post numbers on the Israel thread:

message 190:

So, this might seem racist..... do the jews regret killing the Christian messiah?
Serious qs.

243.... In this post....Red threatened to use violence.

Plus get too used to speaking like an ass... one day you have a slip of the tongue in mixed company.
Be hard to talk shit with a broken jaw.
Or talk your way back into your job. Replace the glass and rubber and paint on your cars...
whatever the street's justice may be.

252...Mungo Joe, to his credit, took on Screw due to his threats of violence:
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16498979datingPostpage11.aspx

Jaysus screw...the one time you write a coherent comment it's a fvckin' threat...WTF

And... it's kind of ironic... that the guy issuing threats... over the internet... is the one calling others "keyboard tough guys"...

Actually... it's more than ironic... it's prime facie evidence of "stupid fvckery"...

Are you saying the Jewish people deny they killed him?
He deserved it?
He wasn't a Sephardic Jew?
It's ok to kill another Jew if .....
or that it wasn't the High priest and High council that tried him for blasphemy and sentenced him to be killed?
The executioner did it?

Kind of like you don't acknowledge the Jews killing the Christian messiah.
Never happened, but if it did... the Romans are to blame. Or "we" were just helping God fulfill the prophecy.
Refusing to acknowledge another point of view. Because you feel superior.

I am posting this as a public service...Screw aka hopeful hunk aka Red Rider has posted on here some success with women from the POF site......I find that hard to believe...but realize who and what he really is and then assume the risk if you choose to go there.

I will keep this post handy to refer to and will update it with other Red Rider sayisms showing what a wonderful guy he is......just don't have the time out there.

For any dating Red, make sure others know when you are seeing him in case you disappear. Good luck.
 platitude545
Msg: 78
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 10:47:13 AM
Just so its clear...I am talking about the current poster known as " rednwhiterider "

Hey Red...the problem with a claim for defamation...truth is a defense...and you were 8nscrew....hopeful hunk, etc. As I have more time, I will bring more screwisms to the attention of the women here....just in case, what with your self-proclaimed 160 IQ, they know what they are getting. We don't want them to be surprised do we?

And KJ, if you are still pitying this guy...you need to ask yourself why he deserves your pity....this guy is total piece of crap...he always has been. .... if he is to be believed, you are still messaging him, still in touch with him...... that is really sad...because you have to see the same guy I see.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:16:48 AM
sad stalking clown...
hope you feel better real soon.
try some fresh air and some activity.
stewing in your hatred and patting yourself on the back is really having an effect on you.

funny you quote me so much.
funny you are so jealous of kj....
you're mad she talked to me one time?
wow. do you like.... own her?
maybe she's a little scared by you...
or should be.

your post #262 is at odds with your out of context posts above.

"8inscrew.....you are relative to the leftist nutcases, one of the few sane ones on this board. And you are absolutely right. These armchair warriors would be knocked on their rear ends if they said many of the things they say on this board to a person's face. Or in the US, they might be shot. The level of their insults, offensive and mocking behavior and hate speech would never be tolerated by most people in a civilized society and in virtually any bar in our country, they would end up beaten. But they don't get that. They see themselves as the good guys. Really quite amusing how blind they are."

anyone can read back in the israel thread hunny.
you harassed everyone. constantly. for like 80 pages.
this quote is from page 11, I believe.

but..........

this thread isn't about you.

ot.
the brothers are reporting he mailed the letter too.
so maybe add some terrorist threats in there as well?
at this point I hope there is a good, easy, understandable explanation to this travesty.

why try to shut down discussion about a real tragic current event?

edit:

it's really really wrong to mock the death of a loved one.
I do genuinely hope you feel better soon.
 platitude545
Msg: 80
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 11:24:06 AM
I already admitted that i allowed kj to persuade me you were hanging by a thread and to take it easy on you. In retrospect i was wrong and should have given you the respect you deserved. Weren't you engaged back then screw? What happened? Does your x know that she barely escaped from a life of misery by leaving you?

I'm happy exposing who you are to any other women who are at risk of making the mistake your x almost made.
 platitude545
Msg: 81
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 12:57:18 PM

it's really really wrong to mock the death of a loved one.
I do geuinely hope you feel better soon.

^^^^^^ if you are serious, you bring shame on yourself for using the death of a woman to bring pity on yourself....like I said...you are disgusting person.

But, my guess is this a fake death of a fake fiancee? You are just looking for more pity. You never stop being a victim do you? Does KJ buy into this? ... honestly it is very difficult for me to believe a person like you could possibly find a woman who would be interested in him enough to get anywhere near you in a real relationship.....half the time you are incoherent when you post here and surely you can not hide the essence of whom you really are for very long as plainly shown by your posts on the Israel thread when you were 8nscrew....a woman..a rational one anyway...would be crazy to hook up with somebody like you. You have the mentality of a neanderthal man...and you know it...they know it too. So sad.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 1:36:25 PM
I'm so confused.
I was under the impression that 'rednwhiterider' and'platitude545' were the same person.
A person who likes to talk to him/herself. And answer back.
Sort of an inner dialectic.
Nothing wrong with that I say!
But now you tell me this is not true?
And now Multiple Selves who speak of ghost posters who are long gone?

I've got a headache.
 platitude545
Msg: 83
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 1:42:03 PM

I've got a headache

does your profile name have anything to do with that headache?

Clytemnestra
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 1:48:02 PM
^^^could be!
hahahahaha

(a snowmobile just sped by on my street. three feet of snow and rising)

Smile~
 N2U18
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 2:01:12 PM
I don’t know if anyone has seen this, but these Corgi dogs are so cute. It reminds me so much of the Off-Topic part of the forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GboBmTdNr3Q
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Why, Jussie - WHYYY?
Posted: 2/20/2019 3:32:25 PM
cly.... I seriously think she is some older gal from daytona beach
that I regected. for being a psycho. look at her jealousy.

just so happens she fixates.

not funny...
very harassment.

it kind of mirrors the topic though...

wild accusations... jumping the gun... shaming....
shutting down the discussion....
#no progress...

imean, rather than have a grown up talk about real problems and current issues...
let's just derail it with lies and more hatred.

very similar to the smollet issue.

I actually am who I say I am, I swear.
badabadabado.
word salad.

edit: n2u...
I feel more like the cat knocking the pigeon off the chessboard video.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 87
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:12:49 PM

it kind of mirrors the topic though...

wild accusations... jumping the gun... shaming....
shutting down the discussion....
#no progress...

imean, rather than have a grown up talk about real problems and current issues...
let's just derail it with lies and more hatred.

very similar to the smollet issue.
her/him, whichever, I will just call it shim. shim does not respond as an adult but rather lashes out and attacks. is shim ever right? we will never know! shim does not give a point of view we may of missed, shim doesn't even acknowledge anyone having another view other than its own. has shim EVER had a poster say "I see your point"? we all know it never said that. has shim EVER responded directly? no, racist trump supporter fits any and all. on a good day, 'what about stormy' seams to work for justifying any wrong doing regardless how far unrelated. even its response to this post will not address a single thing I posted but will surely be full of hateful insults. a keyboard warrior scared to leave mommies basement! only way it ever won an argument is by default, most usually get tired of dealing with the fool.
 platitude545
Msg: 88
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:33:34 PM
^^^John... I just knew even after what i posted about little red that you would support him, which proves to my satisfaction my judgment about you absolutely correct. You have exposed your true nature. I can almost guarantee you are another on here who will never get close to a quality woman. Its your own fault...if a woman was evaluating you, my guess is she would see nothing but a male b^tch. That's really all you do on this board, b^tch and whine...and you like little red are too low iq to see the impression you leave here. Very sad. Bottom line, if you are here to date, you are going nowhere.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 89
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:39:27 PM

even its response to this post will not address a single thing I posted but will surely be full of hateful insults.
 platitude545
Msg: 90
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:46:33 PM
^^^ you are not hawk. you are not GT. I.e. you are no intellect...you say nothing worth reading or responding too...why would I or anyone else bother? All you do is b^tch and complain. I find your opinions about as interesting as the brick wall you might build. Sorry...truth. its just amazing you come here looking for love and act like a slug.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 91
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:05:35 PM
john I agree.

this bitch is the anti christ.

and my mother wouldn't want me to use either one of those words
unwisely.

edit: and since you are a fortune teller....
what should I do with the winnings?

fuck. I just saw the title.
it's ok to be slow.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 92
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:12:45 PM
even its response to this post will not address a single thing I posted but will surely be full of hateful insults even its response to this post will not address a single thing I posted but will surely be full of hateful insults. even its response to this post will not address a single thing I posted but will surely be full of hateful insults.
 platitude545
Msg: 93
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:56:55 PM
"""""this **** is the anti christ.""

I am tickled pink you think this of me...if only i were..you would be burning in hell about now.

I see you are not happy with my little expose...i'm not done yet. A few pages at a time..certainly hope i am not interfering with your love life, but im kind of guessing a good looking, intelligent shiksa was not available to you anyway, and i kind of think jewish women were already out too.
 platitude545
Msg: 94
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 2:15:43 PM
Hopeless...I got an email....confidential of course....but the gist was to thank me for posting the information I posted in which I quoted you in your posts.....told me she had no idea people still blamed the Jews of today for supposedly killing Christ...told me not to take offense...that you were just ...paraphrasing her.... a nutcase. Assured me most people don't think that way. I thanked her of course, but told her that I had a thick skin, that I took zero offense, that you were kind of amusing to me, and to paraphrase myself... I was glad to help out you for the nutcase you are. I don't think you will be hearing from her or many of the women who read these boards any time soon...Truly sorry (NOT) :-) You can thank me later. ROFLMAO.

But I have an idea to help make yourself more sympathetic...you can make up a nice story about having a fiance who loved you and all that, and then you can come up with her suffering from a fatal disease, the reason you are still here looking for love.....yea...that will work. LOL.

May you and John from Zon have a long and deep friendship that will last through the ages :-)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 95
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 3:44:36 PM
Platy
"Hopeless...I got an email....confidential of course....but the gist was to thank me for posting the information I posted in which I quoted you in your posts.....told me she had no idea people still blamed the Jews of today for supposedly killing Christ...told me not to take offense...that you were just ...paraphrasing her.... a nutcase. Assured me most people don't think that way. I thanked her of course, but told her that I had a thick skin, that I took zero offense, that you were kind of amusing to me, and to paraphrase myself... I was glad to help out you for the nutcase you are. I don't think you will be hearing from her or many of the women who read these boards any time soon...Truly sorry (NOT) :-) You can thank me later. ROFLMAO. 

But I have an idea to help make yourself more sympathetic...you can make up a nice story about having a fiance who loved you and all that, and then you can come up with her suffering from a fatal disease, the reason you are still here looking for love.....yea...that will work. LOL.

May you and John from Zon have a long and deep friendship that will last through the ages :-)"

I've been working in London. Just left. In Dorset now.

But why even TRY to defend a black ****er trying to blame a white ****er?

If black ****er wants to play the race card then fvck the racist black cvnt. (Ooops irony alert).

As a white cvnt I hate any black cvnt or Abdul cvnt who wants to play the race cvnt card.

And I work for a Jewish geezer whom I've told Stamford Hill orthodox jews are cvnts.

The same geezer sat and had a bacon roll with us today.

And liberal fvcks hate more folk than supposed hate filled folks.

Just read on here. It's obvious.

Look at the way yous intolerant illiberal liberals talk to posters who do REAL work to survive.

You can post sound. Your hatred of the folk who you seem to think are beneath you speaks volumes though.

Jimmy/Vlad
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 96
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 3:46:04 PM
Now that Jussie Smollett has been arrested with a felony charge of disorderly conduct in filing a false police report....anyone want to discuss racism, homophobia, bigotry and the possible consequences that this false hate crime will have on real ones?

I think he should have been charged with a hate crime. Hope there will be federal charges forthcoming for the letter.
 platitude545
Msg: 97
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 3:56:34 PM
a hate crime against who? Who is the victim? The guy has mental issues...what has that have to do with racism, homophobia, or anything else. The reason conservatives jumped all over this thread is because JS was dumb enough to give them a target. I just don't get why the media has made it a big deal though...for this in the end nobody.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 98
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:05:29 PM
^A hate crime against.....straight white males who support the President of the United States.

After the Covington kids travesty, you would think the media, celebrities, politicians and people, in general, would learn.

A "fabricated hate crime" is not "irrelevant"....there are always consequences.
 platitude545
Msg: 99
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:21:07 PM
Vlad....first of all, I am neither left nor right, and the truth is I tend to look down more on the left than the right. Do I feel superior? Only to certain individuals...like Hopeless...not to groups of people.

But you need to understand....I grew up hearing about and studying the Holocaust...Hitler and Goebbels and his henchmen..how they manipulated so many...and how an antisemitic European Continent played into Hitler’s hands. I always was in awe that so many could allow themselves to be so manipulated and never believed it could happen in the United States...not with our educational standards and free press...but it has happened..there is a Cult who supports Trump no matter what...who believe anything he says, who are indeed manipulated by him.

I see in Trump and his agents the demagoguery more than anything, the scapegoating, the casting blame onto everybody but himself. Of course Trump is not advocating eugenics or genocide against anyone, he won’t try to take over Canada or Mexico for living space....but the man has no integrity, knows little and makes no efforts to learn, cares nothing of the deviseness he has caused in the country...indeed plays off of it.

The thing about this JS character is he in fact hits all of the right buttons that conservatives love to hate...he is a black activist, he is gay, he thinks he is deserving...and so the conservatives came around here and convicted him before any of the facts were even known as to what happened or why. They made certain assumptions because they are programmed to think that way. I simply do not have a lot of respect for shallow thinking, and that is what we have here.

Yes of course the left has plenty of shallow thinkers....rereading the greater israel thread reminded me how they act like Pavlov’s dogs too....just like those on the right. Mungo, Cotter.....no ability whatsoever to see beyond the noses on their faces....add in the mix of somebody evil like little red hater...and you have quite a spectacle.

So maybe in a sense I do see myself as better. I am able to look at most issues with critical analysis..I don’t see that among most conservatives nor among most leftists. . . I believe in a Centrist position, but an informed and intelligent opinion. I can’t see jumping all over JS until the facts are known but the conservatives here had no problem doing so.

One thing is for sure though...a piece of crap like 8inscrew, i.e hopfulhunk, i.e. littleredwhiterider.....a man filled with hate...a man of no intellect or knowledge...a denier of the holocaust... I was not going to sit back any longer and allow him to play the victim and blame me for being the person he is....a bigoted, hateful piece of crap....not surprising he jumped all over JS.....

Just being me...what can I say.
 platitude545
Msg: 100
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:30:58 PM

A hate crime against.....straight white males who support the President of the United States

You mean the privileged class? Oh come on. Besides you know as well as I that the elements of a hate crime are simply not there. The Covington kids travesty? Really? the smirk on the face of that kid wearing a dog whistle MAGA hat? and an elder Indian who couldn't even afford a dime for dental work.
Come on again.

The media is out for publicity... CNN makes me sick with its non-stop Trump news...I blame CNN for helping to elect him...but the company has integrity, tries to report the news fairly and present all sides....completely different from faux news...who is nothing but a mouthpiece for the conservative movement..its talking heads devoid of a shred of integrity.

The only consequences to this hate crime are to JS himself...and obviously he has mental issues...if guilty...and not a great planner.....did he not see that these guys he hired...if he did so in fact, would turn on him to protect themselves? So I am not convicting him yet...but if he is guilty of a crime...its because he is nothing but a dumb ass fool with significant mental issues....nothing to do with his being black or anything else.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?