Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 101
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREADPage 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
As defined by the FBI:

"A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.” Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties."

It fits.

The rest of your post is not worth responding to.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 102
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:44:05 PM
Platy
"But you need to understand....I grew up hearing about and studying the Holocaust...Hitler and Goebbels and his henchmen..how they manipulated so many..."

Yep so did i...........

"and how an antisemitic European Continent played into Hitler’s hands."

Why is that?........

"I always was in awe that so many could allow themselves to be so manipulated and never believed it could happen in the United States..."

Talking of manipulation you should watch the film Defamation. It's online. Made by an Israeli geezer.....

"not with our educational standards and free press..."

What educational standards? There are none. The working class have been abandoned.......

"but it has happened..there is a Cult who supports Trump no matter what...who believe anything he says, who are indeed manipulated by him."

Just like the clinton/obama arseholes you mean? Those who voted for war after war?.........

"I see in Trump and his agents the demagoguery more than anything, the scapegoating, the casting blame onto everybody but himself."

Like intolerant illiberal liberals do?..........

"Of course Trump is not advocating eugenics or genocide against anyone, he won’t try to take over Canada or Mexico for living space...."

That's a relief then.........

"but the man has no integrity, knows little and makes no efforts to learn, cares nothing of the decisiveness he has caused in the country...indeed plays off of it."

Like bill 'I did not have sex with that young impressionable easy meat woman' Clinton?......

"The thing about this JS character is he in fact hits all of the right buttons that conservatives love to hate...he is a black activist, he is gay, he thinks he is deserving...and so the conservatives came around here and convicted him before any of the facts were even known as to what happened or why."

Er and they were right. He was a liar. And a div.........

"They made certain assumptions because they are programmed to think that way."

Like you and many others believed him because of how yous are programmed?........

"I simply do not have a lot of respect for shallow thinking, and that is what we have here."

Yet you believed the geezer?...........

"Yes of course the left has plenty of shallow thinkers...."

Especially when thinking they know what the working class 'think'?.........

"rereading the greater israel thread reminded me how they act like Pavlov’s dogs too...."

You mean conditioned to think 'racism'?........

"just like those on the right. Mungo, Cotter.....no ability whatsoever to see beyond the nose on their faces....add in the evil mix of somebody like little red hater...and you have quite a spectacle."

Eh I'll leave that one before your tongue bores through your cheek.........

"So maybe in a sense I do see myself as better. I am able to look at most issues with critical analysis.."

Lol........

"I don’t see that among most conservatives nor among most leftists. . . I believe in a Centrist, but an informed and intelligent opinion."

Of course......

"I can’t see jumping all over JS until the facts are known but the conservatives here had no problem doing so.\"

You mean like he has been arrested and charged?..........

"One thing is for sure though...a piece of crap like 8inscrew, i.e hopfulhunk, i.e. littleredwhiterider.....a man filled with hate...a man of no intellect or knowledge...a denier of the holocaust... I was not going to sit back any longer and allow him to play the victim and blame me for being the person he is.....not surprising he jumped all over JS....."

Which was shown js was a hate filled racist cvnt......

"Just being me...what can I say."

And same here.

Toodle pip. Graftin the morn.
Night
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 103
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:02:57 PM
you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about me.
creepy stalker... lol. the troll of pof hahaha
your obsessive harassment is pretty sad.
I wonder what causes a person to become so unbalanced.

no one is "better" than another person.
much like hitler... superior! I AM SUPERIOR!!!

this story sounded fishy from the get go.
he may still be innocent.
looks bad... but who knows?

they should add a hate crime enhancement.
terrorist threats too.

I doubt he'll be able to work anywhere after this.
what a fool!
 platitude545
Msg: 104
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:13:18 PM
No it doesn't fit million. There is no person or property involved. You are missing the biggest part of the picture even after i pointed out to you why you were wrong. Good try though. Next time look for a victim.
 platitude545
Msg: 105
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:18:30 PM
You simply represent to me hopeless the evil in the world which I wish could be stomped out. We would be a much better Society without your kind in it. Looking through the Israel thread , I see I treated you like you were a child. Ignorant and not knowing any better. I just wanted to make sure I corrected my error.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 106
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 5:46:22 PM
At first, I have to say that I had no problem believing JS story without blinking an eye.....why would I?....because the MAGA wearers have shown that they are capable of just about anything (like attacking the BBC camaraman at a Trump rally in Tx)........and because these are Trump's de-facto " neo-brown shirts"...or at least, he would like them to be!

So when I heard what this guy (whose shows I don't watch) said.....I would have made a handsome bet it was the truth!

But now that I heard what I've been hearing........I am completely baffled on why this dolt would have needed to do this, but according to what I've heard, it was to "further his career, and to make more money"...which is not only self serving but downright imbecilic

So he allegedly stages this attack (verbal & physical) by 2 MAGA hat wearers...........as though these kind of people are not already seen in a bad light!..............But the WORST part of what JS may inadvertently have done, is for good willed people to actually give such Trump loyalists the "benefit of the doubt"........................should any TRUE attacks occur in the future.

I still hope that somehow, JS could come out of this not guilty...........but as of now, it doesn't appear to be so.....and if he is found guilty in a court of law........then the judge should "throw the book" at him..........just by the doubtful damage he has inflicted on those who are honest in their reporting of events....JMO!
 platitude545
Msg: 107
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 6:00:55 PM
I don't know Vlad, everybody seems to hate the jews. But europe especially. You tell me. You live there. The cult who support trump are war mongers...they will gladly follow trump into war with iran if he chooses to go there. The same rednecks supported Bush and war against Iraq

They may well have guessed right about JS..still doesn't excuse their behavior without their knowing actual facts. It was racism at play
..no doubt in my mind

Anyway, there is a difference between liberals and leftists..i think you at times conflate the two. Leftist is intolerant and anti freedom of thought. Jovan was a far leftist. Liberal is more standing up for the rights of all people, ecomically, politically, etc. The right to work for livable wages, the right to reasonable healthcare, the right to be who you want to be, think how you want to think so long as you give others the same freedoms. Leftists do not believe in freedom of thought. Their way is the only way.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 108
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 6:17:00 PM
^Psst! In case you didn't know this.....Iran hates Israel.

Would you be happy if Iran were allowed to develop nuclear capabilities?

And...uh.....that redneck Trump supporting cult? Are Israel's best friend.

You should say Thank you. Typical leftist. Entitled and ungrateful! You need help for your TDS.

OT: Should Jussie still be nicknamed the "Gay Tupac" if he beat himself up? Hmmm......

N2U18
Msg: 109
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 6:19:15 PM
Well, things in this case were illogical from the start but that’s normal to an extent. The more evidence that was released only created increasing doubt because it lacked logic.

“This is MAGA Country” was just ridiculous but it’s a stereotype that has been peddled by Democrats for a couple years. If you’re a Democrat hearing Racism Racism Racism 24/7/365 that’s going to sound likely, but to a Trump supporter it’s going to sound absurdly ridiculous and amateurish or a script written for a B movie in Hollywood or MSM.

Fiction is peddled and reality is much different. This was going around today on Twitter from UC Berkeley and this is normal. Democrats being Violent!

https://twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663691749388289
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?
Posted: 2/21/2019 6:19:27 PM

You simply represent to me hopeless the evil in the world which I wish could be stomped out. We would be a much better Society without your kind in it. Looking through the Israel thread , I see I treated you like you were a child. Ignorant and not knowing any better. I just wanted to make sure I corrected my error.

"simply represent"?
"I just wanted to make sure I corrected MY error"
You're not helping any cause by being so self-important. Smugness is a cross between Vanity and Pride.

I'm done with this thread. Discussions can't happen with people who refuse to recognize a possibility of error, either in fact or in good manners. You treat EVERYone like a child - finding ways to degrade everyone's statements to the point where you feel superior. Doesn't matter what side of the political fence you may lean - there is no logical solution or compromise that can happen aside from what YOU believe it should be. There are people in here that refuse to learn not only because they are too stupid to know they should, there are also people in here that refuse to learn because they believe they already know it all. A hundred thousand posts could pass through these threads, and you won't change a thing because you won't change yourself to accept a possibility.

I chipped into this conversation because some statements in here were being made from cheap biased sources and opinion statements instead of the facts of the case. People need to be educated about the difference between news and editorial content. Guilt or innocence of this case got totally lost in the politics of it. This discussion has spun into a cesspool of name calling and the Smollett case itself has nothing to do with the biases you are playing at each other like a verbal tennis game. Until you realize your own sociopathic tendencies, the discussion won't change. Like I posted in another thread -- We are all Masters of our Domain at home behind glowing screens. We don't get a cookie for being right, and we don't get an electrical shock for being wrong. It's a conscious choice to bend a bit.
 platitude545
Msg: 111
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 7:12:34 PM
Yea i know that million..and israel will suffer if the us attacks iran. I am greatful that trump supports israel, moved the embassy to Jerusalem..good..but torpedoed the iran deal..good? bad?.. depending on the value of the deal trump never read...and the cost of that bargain? Trading policies for fundamental values sustaining the jewish people through the ages..values such as welcoming the stranger, dignity for all human beings, equality under the law, respect for dissent, love for truth, fundamental values all discarded by trump. I'm not making a bargain with the devil. Israel doesn't need Trump. As for the right wing religious types..israel is simply fulfilling prophesy for their welcome coming armageddon.

Edit to add...bye danimal. Have fun on tbe relationship boards. Meanwhile i'll stay here and be who i want to be, not who you or others demand i be.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 112
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 7:23:13 PM
"As for the right wing religious types..israel is simply fulfilling prophesy for their welcome coming amageddon."

^You got that right.

Think you could tell the Israeli Jews to stop trying to build the third temple and stay the f**k out of Syria?
 platitude545
Msg: 113
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/21/2019 7:27:57 PM
I think israel should and will continue doing what the people believe best for their security and survival. If that means forays into syria to stop and hammer its enemies and weapon movement, okay by me. Remember islam is a violent and unforgiving religion, the exact opposite of allowing for freedom of thought. Israel has its hands full.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 114
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 2:54:02 AM
Platy Platy Platy

"I don't know Vlad, everybody seems to hate the jews. But europe especially. You tell me.
You live there."

Europe is in turmoil just now. Mass immigration and economic migration have brought masses of problems.

Yep there has always been an undercurrent of anti semitism but as I see it the biggest problem just now is the more barking element that is islamism.

In Scotland there was recently a white daftie who converted to Islam standing in a supermarket calling for death to jews and infidels.

An infidel put him on his arse then a crowd chased him from the shop.

Have you ever watched the film Defamation? Made by an Israeli geezer?

You should. As should others to show that hate comes from all sides........

"The cult who support trump are war mongers...they will gladly follow trump into war with iran if he chooses to go there.

The same rednecks supported Bush and war against Iraq"

Those the same rednecks that Clinton and Obama sent to war?...........

"They may well have guessed right about JS..still doesn't excuse their behavior without their knowing actual facts. It was racism at play
..no doubt in my mind"

Again just like folk assumed he was telling the truth because a maga hat did it didn't it?........

"Anyway, there is a difference between liberals and leftists.."

Nope. BOTH hate the working class.............

"i think you at times conflate the two."

Nope I don't think I do. You see we have liberals AND leftists in government. But I have more in common with leftist ideology than with liberalism.

I see liberalism as a type of mental illness............

"Leftist is intolerant and anti freedom of thought."

Yep. Just like liberals.........

"Jovan was a far leftist."

Yep. And Jo also voted for Clinton's mate the war criminal Tony Blair...........

"Liberal is more standing up for the rights of all people, ecomically, politically, etc."

As long as the 'people' do not question the patronisation............

"The right to work for livable wages, the right to reasonable healthcare, the right to be who you want to be, think how you want to think so long as you give others the same freedoms."

Do you think the freedom to hate should be banned? How can you counter so called hateful views if you will not allow debate?........

"Leftists do not believe in freedom of thought. Their way is the only way."

Err I think you might find that shoe fits liberalism just as well.

Warmest day in February in years up in Edinburgh.

Sniff I'm in Christchurch where it's rainy and misty.

But I've decreed today a day off work. Me and wee Bella the dug are watching Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares and sipping on a stella.

Toodle pip y'all
 platitude545
Msg: 115
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 5:07:08 AM
Do you think the freedom to hate should be banned? How can you counter so called hateful views if you will not allow debate?........

Who does not allow debate? Is there anybody here who prevents anybody else from offering opinions? How do you prevent what a person thinks? And in the US, you can't prevent them from speaking their mind with a few exceptions. So you are losing me. Take little red, he expresses his hate all of the time, as did Jo, cotter, etc. I simply use my right to express my contemp for their hate. Isn't that the way it should work? I should shut up because a stupid fuk doesn't like when i protest somebody elses speech? If that is what you are implying anyway? I sure hope you are not supporting the whiners and complainers here, the poor dears who complain that others are drowning out their views.

You know, i notice cotter doesn't post much anymore. For years here, year after year, she contnued with nonsensical anti-israeli rants. I took her on. Am i to blame she gave up? Do i have that power? Little red is an idiot...should i ignore his hate? John from Zon actually whines that i challenge what he says....like a little girl..should i care? The latest whiner is danimal...who complains that i think i am right, to which i say so?

Nothing anybody says here means a thing...nobody cares what anybody says...these forums in off topics have one purpose...to allow for expression of opinions..it is psychologically beneficial to express views. So much antisemiticism and antisrael crap in the world and on here...im not allowed to take it on head on?

Remember, nobody has been deleted here more than me. Nobody has been more the victim of opinion quashing.
II never moved to delete little red, jo, cotter etc. Not me.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 116
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 6:47:02 AM
Platy
"Who does not allow debate? Is there anybody here who prevents anybody else from offering opinions? How do you prevent what a person thinks?"

I don't know about Shermanland but in Scotland police can arrest you for something that is written or spoken. Even although no one has made any complaint.

But you get arrested because someone MAY in the future complain.

And I never said on here. It was a general question......

"And in the US, you can't prevent them from speaking their mind with a few exceptions."

Which exceptions and why are they in place?........

"Take little red, he expresses his hate all of the time,"

He's not alone in that though is he?............

"as did Jo, cotter, etc. I simply use my right to express my contemp for their hate."

And no one stops you do they?.........

"Isn't that the way it should work? I should shut up because a stupid fuk doesn't like when i protest somebody elses speech?"

But you tend not to protest what they SAY. You tend to protests about the individual.

And that is not debate........

"If that is what you are implying anyway?"

Nope...........

"I sure hope you are not supporting the whiners and complainers here, the poor dears who complain that others are drowning out their views."

I support free speech.
For ALL

(Even the loathsome rapist apologist frank)
 platitude545
Msg: 117
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 8:24:18 AM
"""But you tend not to protest what they SAY. You tend to protest about the individual"""

True to a degree...but lets look at your accusation. An idiot piece of trash accuses the jews of being christ killers and of claiming the holocaust is a hoax. Do i enter into an informed debate about who was really responsible, do i explain the son is not liable for the fathers crimes, do i bring up that even the pope disclaimed this allegation?...or do i simply look at the motivation for the accusation and respond factually that this person is human trash? Do i debate with human trash whether the holocaust really happened? Do i debate whether israelis have the right to defend themselves?

Being a hater is not illegal in the us...expressing vile opinions is not illegal. It takes effort to marshall facts to oppose these cretins. I'm simply not usually willing to make the effort..because in the end, i am not looking to educate people who can not be educated. Was jovan ever open to any point of view other than his own? In his little world, people who chose to believe in god were mentally ill. Is it worth my time to write a philosophical dissertation about why he was wrong?

In my world, there are certains truths...one of them is anybody who is objectively trash deaerves to be called the trash they are. You know, i have never truly believed in god, certainly not the biblical god but the difference between a jovan and myself is i don't hold it against those who do. Objectively, people who think like jovan...myopic..opinionated, are the types of people who contribute to the never ending holocausts and genocides around the world. The haters like little red...just are deserving of nothing but contempt in my world.

The problem i have with trumpsters is their cult like acceptance of whatever trump says as gospel. Their failure and refusal to recognize his many faults and wrongs. When people start thinking its okay to separate young children from their parents at our southern border....it says to me these people are not thinkers, not rational, not logical, not reasonable. I want nothing to do with these types of people. I don't want to associate with them. I don't want their friendship or respect...because they have violated and supported a fundamental tenet required of all decent humans per my definition of decency. Once i conclude a person is not decent, their opinions are no longer relevant to me...thats the way i see the world vlad. I can see the wrongs by israel...but i can also see the wrongs by the arabs. For the left, like jovan, there is only his opinion
Why should i give him an ounce of respect? I respect intelligence and rational thinking. I understand not all people are smart or informed, but i need not tolerate a person who is a dirtbag for whatever reason that person thinks like they think. Hope this helps.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 118
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 9:16:20 AM
i understand why the trumpanzees are having a schadenfreude moment with this. Its like when Actress Asia A had her own MeToo moment. no one likes to be cast as the default bad guy.

but then this week, we have a veteran Coast Guardsman who has been a white supremacist for decades. He's searching the internet for plans for civil war if Chump is impeached. but he's also gone a step further--he formed a kill list of those chump deems enemies. no, not ISIS, but reporters and democrats--even using slang nicknames Chump assigns them. and of course he ain't the first domestic terrorist who's been a chump fan repeating the same hate chump spews to whip up his supporters. will chump twit something about this one of the bad nazies? will chump offer to pay his legal fees?

if you wish to know why the Chicago PD, which has its own history with black suspects, believes a black man who claims he was hit by a MAGA attack...its b/c shitheads like the one mentioned above keep making the news, over and over and over again. y'all are your own worst advertisment.
 platitude545
Msg: 119
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 9:58:24 AM

but then this week, we have a veteran Coast Guardsman who has been a white supremacist for decades. He's searching the internet for plans for civil war if Chump is impeached. but he's also gone a step further--he formed a kill list of those chump deems enemies. no, not ISIS, but reporters and democrats--even using slang nicknames Chump assigns them. and of course he ain't the first domestic terrorist who's been a chump fan repeating the same hate chump spews to whip up his supporters. will chump twit something about this one of the bad nazies? will chump offer to pay his legal fees?

That is the whole thing with Trump....he knows how to manipulate people...he knows how to egg them on...he does so gleefully and repeatedly, even though he knows or should know he is helping to incite the mentally ill like this guy from the Coast Guard. And yet...despite his despicable behavior....the Trumpsters are all rah rah rah Trump. His scapegoating of Mexicans as rapists and criminals is not only accepted by Trumpsters but wholly supported...rah rah trump....the only difference between Trump and Hitler is the degree of their venom....and the Trump cult, like the Germans...have made a deal with the devil and fallen right in line with them.

I just find it very, very difficult to accept a member of the cult. I still believe in the essense of free speech, free thought...but I surely do not have to have an ounce of respect for the Trumpsters. I could accept if somebody like Million would give reasons for accepting Trump....he is disrupting an unfair system...he is helping the economy (even though in my opinion his irrevocably damaging the economy)....but only if it comes with her also recognizing the bad...recognizing it is bad to scapegoat people, recognizing it is terrible to separate young children from their parents under any circumstances...but especially over one which is more of a manafactured crises over anything else.

I have no respect for the Trump cult...absolutely none just like I have no respect for the mindless Left.....we are all entitled to feel as we do of course, but some of us have much more of a rational basis for our opinions than others.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 120
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 4:11:06 PM
Kamala "Heels up" Harris & Corey "Spartacus" Booker were spot on when they called the Jussie Smollett "attack" a "modern day lynching". That's progress right there! ;);)

Msg. 119:

Would Pontius Pilate have crucified Jesus absent the insistence of the Sanhedrin?
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 121
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 4:52:45 PM
oh snap... you did not.

I noticed she completely did not mention
zeynad bint al harith

is deicide a real thing?
who knows.... but I definitely am not telling HER about my gods.

you can't blame all people for the actions of a few.
but... why take a chance?

track record and all that...
not to mention actual documented proof.

heeled up is backwards..... heels down. faith.
ambichure is key. sp?.
 platitude545
Msg: 122
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 5:45:12 PM
Million, i thought there was a possibility you were kj. I don't think that's possoble anymore... you may be a trump supporter like she is, but it is clear you are not close to her IQ nor are you a decent person by any stretch of the imagination. G's what the hell was wrong with me thinking that was even possible? KJ Wherever You Are I apologize to you for thinking there was any possibility this obvious miscreant could be you period. Sorry.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 123
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 5:53:06 PM
^Should I conclude by your non answer that you can't answer it or just don't want to?

It was a sincere question not a value judgement.

"you a decent person by any stretch of the imagination."

What would be the basis of your analysis here?
 platitude545
Msg: 124
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 7:05:14 PM
You should conclude whatever you want..The basis for my analysis..i'll give a very telling one..based on the harsh personality you evidence on this board, you have a very low fukability quotient, a way all men measure women..having nothing to do with looks. You can figure out the rest:-)
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 125
view profile
History
PLATTY'S VERY OWN THREAD
Posted: 2/22/2019 7:18:37 PM
Personal attacks? Lol!

Disappointed.

I thought you were an “intellectual”. Come back when you actually have facts you can debate.

So far...your argumentative skills suck. Hope you don’t rely on them for a living.

"you have a very low fukability quotient,"

Sometimes, I wish.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Jussie Smollett reports MAGA attack - What happened?