Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > The History Of Humanity      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 26
view profile
History
The History Of HumanityPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
^^Hey show them the door?? But they are Males-(or indicate such). So i guess because I identify as female -I am not threatening!!
Way back when, 11 yrs ago or more this forum seriously discussed philosophy and had mods- I was shown the door- When I made the comment, in a very heated discussion about "The Father of Nihilism" :_A powerful response! not childish fighting -name calling or insecurity- And it took yrs before i could return to the philosophy board-so be happy DD and wallow as you do, in what this board has become..
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 27
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/9/2019 8:09:00 AM
I have had my profile booted more times than I remember. I lost count a long time ago. DD - A.K.A - on the other hand has not as far as I can tell.

Therefore, getting the boot again is no problem. If it happens and if I decide to come back, it only takes a few minutes. Just ask whatever user name ata is using. He has to be the all-time ultimate deleted person here. It is one of his bragging points.

I think the site has made it more difficult to delete by report for forum issues evidenced by ata's current profile that has stood for months now; he started posting from it Oct. or Nov. last year I think. Also evidenced by the fact ata has not been able to delete blond angel, which he bragged of being able to easily do every time she reincarnated herself. I think she has been posting from her current profile since Oct. last year.

Of course, I can be wrong.

11 yrs ago or more this forum seriously discussed philosophy and had mods-

That is why I have asked to stop his insanity and unintelligible questions and comments from the wacko fringe he is so educated by. Moreover, it is not just me. There have been so many posts pleading with him to just stop his intelligence exposing posts.

Anyway, if people get together to report me for deletion have at it. Like I said, no problem coming back if and when I want.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Even you
~Mr Jackass Trash~
 platitude545
Msg: 28
view profile
History
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/9/2019 9:00:25 AM
I have not attempted to delete blonde angel...and actually never have in the past although i threatened. Others had it in for her. Nor have i ever attempted to delete little red, cotter, jovan. I have actually deleted very few...i took out funchesf because i saw behind his humor and his virulent antisemitism. Little red is honest about what he is about and is clearly a guy with issues, so let him be. I reported Gav as of late, but i do believe admin has cut back, as it should have, on allowing people here to delete others. Like you say, im still here.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 29
view profile
History
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/9/2019 12:42:31 PM
Well Cash, are you going to run around shouting ‘Hey look everyone, I just got DD too!’?

If so, get it over with and then go disappear again for a couple years. Or longer.
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 30
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/9/2019 5:20:31 PM
Lurker! Always nice to hear from you.

When did DD disappear??!

Was he already gone when Inicia posted?

When I posted after her?

Since he doesn’t have any posts on this page I didn’t notice.

No Lurker, I am not celebrating. Even though some people do not believe me I have never worked to delete anybody other than Frank. And yes I celebrate each and every time Frank got deleted.

I didn’t want DD deleted. I was having too much fun.

I do hope DD self-deleted. Really! I remember the first time Frank got me booted. That first time having a profile yanked out from under me was like a punch in the stomach. I lost contact with everyone I was messaging on the site. Several of them never knew what happened to me. When I tried to reconnect with them from the replacement profile they never replied. I lost the link to the threads that I posted in. It was terrible.

If I remember right Frank did the same thing to you didn’t he Lurker?

Like I said, I hope he self-deleted. That’s also the only thing that makes any sense. If people voted him off would they not have also booted me? Surely ata would be gone if voting off were still easy, no?

Oh well, if he got booted he’ll likely be back. Even if he self deleted I think he’ll come back.
 platitude545
Msg: 31
view profile
History
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/10/2019 7:21:51 AM
Got to admit cash, highly suspicious that searle disappeared after your tiff. Doubtful he self terminated. And maybe people finally tired of deleting ata. It does take some effort, one reason ata deleted far fewer than he has been accused of.
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 32
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/10/2019 4:08:47 PM
If and when DD comes back we will have to see what he says and take his word for it. There is no way I know of any more to discern if he self-deleted or if the site deleted him. It used to be listed that the user closed their profile if a person closed the profile on their own. That information was removed years ago.

Regardless of what you think, I did nothing to delete DD. I only have one profile so even if I did report him that cannot get a deletion.

The way the system worked in the past was if a profile was brand new (less than 24 hours old) it only took two unique reports to delete the profile. Then four unique reports of a profile less than seven days old would get it deleted. From there I do not know the numbers for sure but there was a threshold of a unique number of reports within a time frame. It was something like four or five within 24 hours, or a certain number within a predetermined period. That threshold would increase as the profile matured (up to 60 days old if memory is correct).

I do not believe those numbers are still good as evidenced by ata, blondy, several others, and even myself sticking around so long.

This is why I believe DD self-deleted. I cannot see a slew of users suddenly reporting him over our “tiff” but not reporting me at the same time. Again, we will have to wait and see if he comes back and what he wants us to believe.
 Inicia
Msg: 33
view profile
History
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/11/2019 8:05:34 PM
Yes the topics offered- were not really focused on science or philosophy- he did offer new topics- other topics are rarely offered- I offer new topics but get little interest. So start throwing reasonable philosophy topics.
In the past, I was not excluded from the other boards- and frequented the poetry board back then. i personally am not into changing my profile- i do use the dating app.
 back_again4917
Msg: 34
view profile
History
The History Of Humanity
Posted: 2/17/2019 6:11:53 AM
Well, it looks like both were shown the door.

“DD” was a boar and Cash had a perfectly descriptive user name, ‘Jackass’. While neither will be missed, they will likely each be back.

As DD pointed out, I am not from Texas so calling me Tex, just because I wear a cowboy hat, is somewhat insulting. I am actually a Wyoming transplant from the Youngstown area. Also, I do not think that DD meant me when he said ‘ (with help from this illiterate hack or your double)’. I think he was again referring to another of his nemeses, Platitude. But, and this is a big but, DD did not correct Cash nor deny he meant me as the “double” by elevating his attack/backlash on cash and the “double”, now indicating it was me via his reference to my emoji lists in the suggestion/help thread.

Like I said, neither will be missed but both are likely to return.

Oh well. (sigh)
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > The History Of Humanity