Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Somehow, I've been reminded of Amy Schumer's character in the movie, "I Feel Pretty".

Calm down Granny Skyes, they aren't handing out any cash awards for being the prettiest woman on the forums.

Thank you, Companion, for your thoughts. Not only are you beautiful but you are smart too.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.
Posted: 2/8/2019 5:42:19 AM
Miss Skies, please don't insult Back Creek, a very kind man, w/ your comments.

Oh, I saw the referenced movie. Was a great film about women building each other up, not tearing each other down. Maybe you should watch it like 1,000 times ;0P

Being likened to Amy? What a compliment, she is a smart woman WHO MARCHED & got arrested in DC last year protesting the confirmation of K-No, that turdy lil perv SCOTUS. THANK YOU XOX

Ps going on another cruise so I won't be back to post till 2nite (driving all day) & then gone for about a week, so have at it while I am gone.

flowersinthelake
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Beta males blame others for their insecurities.
Posted: 2/8/2019 5:48:20 AM

I love how the triggered woman brigade showed up . Most likely holding their cat hostage to stroke its fur while they sip their tea and "clap back" at a man for expressing an opinion.

...said the triggered beta male who's triggered by women's honest opinions.

This is exactly it. Women are very insecure about their looks. They use picture techniques to hide their flaws and hope no one notices.

Insecure men lie about their age, how much they make, how popular or relevant they are, in the world. They hide affairs, V.D., their marriages and even murder their families for an ego-boosting mistress and blame the wives for being ****es (for speaking up).

Thats w hat the filters are. Just like when women discovered high angle shots to hide their big belly and double chin. The filters are just the latest "hide the truth" for women.

The same way men hide their spouses, children, their real age, true financial situation, education, and they often switch goal posts when their dishonesty is called out and blame their other half for why they're dishonest pricks. Insecure men are masters at lying and whoring, nothing Alpha, manly or honest about that. They hide many truths, will lie, steal, cheat and even murder, to get what they want, because they are such loathsome piles of shit that they can't get anything the honest way. (Sounds like some 72-year-old impotent fetus in the WH.)
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Granny Skies binges on Moon Pies
Posted: 2/8/2019 6:31:45 AM
PS_ ty strat, u r a great gal
if ur ever in the us or if i am in CA i'd love to meet!
sorry I added this as a PS I am running around doing last minute packing

AND Flowers, I so enjoy what u have to post as well

XOX
 hemingway234
Msg: 30
Granny Skies binges on Moon Pies
Posted: 2/8/2019 7:06:13 AM

I didn't have to deal w/ jealousy or Larry the Lounge Lizard.

- how do you know my nickname?!
 whiterose0
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/8/2019 7:30:41 AM

Being likened to Amy? What a compliment, she is a smart woman WHO MARCHED & got arrested in DC last year protesting the confirmation of K-No, that turdy lil perv SCOTUS. THANK YOU XOXX

I was comparing Amy's character in the movie to the woman who had cancer who "felt pretty" after buying a wig, new clothes and red lipstick, and fantasized that other women were jealous of her. Not YOU.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Is this what happened when The Children of the Corn got old?
Posted: 2/8/2019 7:51:12 AM

I have heard stories of men divorcing their wives right after the wedding because they finally saw them without makeup. They didn't recognize the ladies they married.

No. You haven't.
Nice story though.
 ShumbaHadzi
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Is this what happened when The Children of the Corn got old?
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:05:59 PM
I don't use any filters on my photos and I hate when anyone does --- man or woman! It's crazy. You fake your photo to look a certain way --- perfectly clear and smooth skin, huge eyes, big lips, teeny nose, etc. What happens when you meet someone in person?!?!?!

I used to be friends with a woman who was in her 60s. She looked her age but was pretty. She was fun to be around and had a good, but somewhat airheaded, personality. The photo she used for all her online stuff (including dating sites) was from when she was in her 40s and looked nothing like she looked today! I asked her what will happen when she meets one of the guys and how will she explain the difference. She said she never really thought of that! LOL!

My photos: no filters, no makeup. What you see is what you get. I don't think I'm "that bad".

Women use filters and a ton of makeup due to pressure from me. You have these guys who are sloppy, chubby, have moobs, can't dress properly and, yet, they all expect a beautiful woman with a Kardashian body. My feeling is this: The day you have the body of an Adonis, the bank account of Jeff Bezos, and the looks of Brock O'Hurn, don't come to me asking for a perfect face and body!
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 34
view profile
History
I FEEL SHIP-PY, I FEEL CRUISe-Y, La La La...
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:52:08 PM

I was comparing Amy's character in the movie to the woman who had cancer who "felt pretty" after buying a wig, new clothes and red lipstick, and fantasized that other women were jealous of her. Not YOU.

How can you say the woman who had cancer was "fantasizing" if you don't know her?

Shame on you, bashing an unknown (to you) cancer survivor, she has more going on for her in her pinky than Miss Skies did in her entirety :0P

And no ill-fitting dentures either...

Anyway, have at it, all week. while I go "Bon Voyage" & watch out for those Church Brunches!
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 35
view profile
History
I FEEL SHIP-PY, I FEEL CRUISe-Y, La La La...
Posted: 2/8/2019 2:59:55 PM
PS- Amy Schumer

Born: June 1, 1981 (age 37 years),

Both my friend & I are 59 years old. I showed her this post, she said to be sure to thank you for shaving 22 years off her age!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 whiterose0
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/8/2019 3:03:56 PM

How can you say the woman who had cancer was "fantasizing" if you don't know her?

Shame on you, bashing an unknown (to you) cancer survivor, she has more going on for her in her pinky than Miss Skies did in her entirety :0P

Shame on you for telling a story about a bunch of women who were jealous of someone who lost her hair and breasts to cancer. First of all, how would cancer woman really know what other women said about her in church? If she really exists, cancer woman needs to pick a better church of more supportive people - not ones who have a "mean streak".

PS- Amy Schumer

Born: June 1, 1981 (age 37 years),

Both my friend & I are 59 years old. I showed her this post, she said to be sure to thank you for shaving 22 years off her age!

Again, the post wasn't about you. Not everything is about you.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/8/2019 4:03:02 PM
(Note to self:)
Search for and purchase-need new boots.

https://www.sstack.com/apparelboots_ladies-boots-and-footwear_stable-work-boots/the-original-muck-boot-company-chore-hi-boots/
 spot4username
Msg: 38
view profile
History
oy vey
Posted: 2/8/2019 4:27:22 PM
^^^
Boots? One needs a full hazmat suit to avoid the toxic muck being spewed about!

Although... I do love a nice pair of boots. *skips off to boot shop*
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 39
oy vey
Posted: 2/9/2019 1:30:48 AM
My friend sent me a fb link the other day of these super-sexy, half-naked guys dancing.
She knew I’d like it.
I happened to start reading some of the comments.
The hilarity that a bunch of women were arguing amongst themselves with gusto about something and nothing.
I watched the beautiful dancing men several times :)

I have heard stories of men divorcing their wives right after the wedding because they finally saw them without makeup. They didn't recognize the ladies they married.

No. You haven't.

Exactly.
 whiterose0
Msg: 40
oy vey
Posted: 2/9/2019 10:48:53 AM

No. You haven't.

Exactly.

Yep. Too many fictional stories in the forums, and they always revolve around the same tired, worn-out theme: women who elect not to use makeup or other cosmetic enhancements are somehow unattractive to men, and are jealous of women who do use them - which just isn't true.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 41
view profile
History
oy vey
Posted: 2/9/2019 11:32:11 PM
dinno76:
Same reason they wear tons of makeup. They know that if we knew what they really look like that we would not want to date them. I have heard stories of men divorcing their wives right after the wedding because they finally saw them without makeup. They didn't recognize the ladies they married.

browneyesboo:
No. You haven't.
Nice story though.

Actually, beautiful, he may have seen it in junk news. We can laugh if he believed it.

Snopes calls the stories of men divorcing their wives after seeing her face for the first time on honeymoon a hoax.

FALSE: Man Sues Wife for Fraud After Seeing Her with No Makeup On

Here's the link to the complete story since they don't give permission to copy their articles.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kiss-no-makeup/

:rol:
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 4:34:37 AM

My friend sent me a fb link the other day of these super-sexy, half-naked guys dancing.
She knew I’d like it.
I happened to start reading some of the comments.
The hilarity that a bunch of women were arguing amongst themselves with gusto about something and nothing.
I watched the beautiful dancing men several times :)

Ironic, I was watching a video, for some reason while watching that video, this thread kept popping into MY head.
The video was called stirring conclusions. Now, I thought I knew everything there was to know about stirring. Why it is necessary to stir, which utensils are best to stir and where it is best in the pot to stir. Here is where the video got really weird, some in the video were making silly claims, like, stirring in hip waders, stirring in full body armour,, and chanting nasty sayings under your breath while stirring, somehow made you a more superior stirrer. Those who chose to stir in normal clothing, minus the chanting, who chose to stir with just spoons, spatulas, and whisks, of course, just laughed and laughed at the crazy pot stirrers. Anyhow, what the video concluded with was, never use a metal spoon for stirring a pot, it is much smaller than its cousin the wooden spoon and can cause some of its ingredients to burn more easily.

The internet sure does have some great videos. Not sure why I was associating this thread with that one. The good news is, I finally came up with a title for that book I have been writing. " When The Righteous Fall Back To Earth With A Thump". I like that. Do you all think that would be a great book title? I bet you all can't resist giving me a few more book title ideas, can you?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 43
view profile
History
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 4:48:13 AM
" When The Righteous Fall Back To Earth With A Thump"

" When The Righteous Fall Back To Earth With A Trump"

" When The SJN Fall Back to Earth on their Rump"
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 5:25:41 AM
^^^ Hey Rise, How does your garden grow? LOL
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 45
view profile
History
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 7:02:21 AM
It doesn't grow. Pot plants are banned in my building LOL :(
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 46
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 8:47:51 AM
I only have 2 rules when stirring:
Never naked.
Always wood.

KISS......That’s taken though.

I was looking at a very skimpy outfit off boohoo earlier.
The comments from the women had me howling, so funny. It’s the only reason I checked it out.
All in agreement the outfit was ‘out there’.
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 9:30:40 AM

I only have 2 rules when stirring:
Never naked.
Always wood.

Apparently, you forgot #3. Stirring even after declaring the pot empty.

I was looking at a very skimpy outfit off boohoo earlier.
The comments from the women had me howling, so funny. It’s the only reason I checked it out.
All in agreement the outfit was ‘out there’.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me in the least you're catty. I don't think I would be announcing it to the world though.

Tech, you were right. Lots of women who are insecure about their looks out there. Some don't even bother to filter their pics, they just don't bother to add one at all.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 48
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 9:51:59 AM
Tech tech we need you!!

Grow up
My cattiness on show for the world (LOL) to see :)
OT.....I like the filters, some are cute, some are funny. Obviously women are enjoying using them. Some of them filters knock ten years off, who doesn’t like seeing what they’d look like with a wrinkle-free face lol. I imagine a profile isn’t full of them so it’s not like anyone is being deceived. It’s just a bit of harmless fun.

vvvvv....you’ve totally got the wrong end of the stick, all the comments were along the lines of women wondering if their piss-flaps are gonna be hanging out/dropping out the outfit. Some very creative and funny comments

oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 10:06:48 AM

Grow up

LOL I hope you typed that with a straight face. I will let you get back to being catty on boohoo.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to taking candy from a baby no more then two times a day.
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 10:17:02 AM

vvvvv....you’ve totally got the wrong end of the stick, all the comments were along the lines of women wondering if their piss-flaps are gonna be hanging out/dropping out the outfit. Some very creative and funny comments

Well golly gee, now that makes you even more of a class act.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.