Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 51
view profile
History
oy vey, alright!Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

you’ve totally got the wrong end of the stick, all the comments were along the lines of women wondering if their piss-flaps are gonna be hanging out/dropping out the outfit. Some very creative and funny comments

OMG....Is the one with the one piece that had maybe a 1/2 strip for the crotch that is all over FB???
The comments were the best!!
"Looking like a dog with his head out the window with his lips a-flappin!"
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 52
oy vey, alright!
Posted: 2/10/2019 12:40:52 PM
^^^entitled: where do my flaps go please @boohoo

Quote: I would have to roll mine like sleeping bags to wear this

So many funny comments.

forumfairy
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.
Posted: 2/10/2019 1:51:08 PM

I actually feel sorry at times, for both men and women who are " very good looking " or " beautiful ". Seems to me they attract the wrong kind of people, all through their lives. And although this is not always the case, it seems to ring true for many. If one " thinks " the mirage of outside beauty can some how equate to a great or " exciting " possible relationship, I have news for them.

Good afternoon Backcreek. This quote is very true, I think. I've a sister who is extremely attractive but seems to be very unlucky in love, always seems to attract the wrong men. I'm hoping at some point she will learn to filter them out.

I hope that " true companion " will not mind me making a comment concerning her obvious beauty ~[/ quote]

I also think "true companion" is quite beautiful. For some reason a beautiful woman seems to send other women into a frenzy. I'm not sure if it's envy or they think she may be living a better life style. Judging by comments my sister has had to endure from other women, I think it may be true, women can be quite mean with other women, when they think she may be better looking.

women wondering if their piss-flaps are gonna be hanging out/dropping out the outfit. Some very creative and funny comments

Does not matter how beautiful a lady is when vulgarity like this falls from her lips, she just seems ugly.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 4:33:18 PM

.. I actually feel sorry at times, for both men and women who are " very good looking " or " beautiful ".

I don't.

Seems to me they attract the wrong kind of people all through their lives.

That's usually because when many of them get into their teens and past that most of them give off the wrong kind of vibe- based on narcissism- and attract those types and repel the better quality types who understand that lucking out in the genetic pool doesn't really entitle them to skate through life on their looks.

Each person is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and behaviors. And if the foundation of all of those is their great looks (for those that have them), well, they get what they get.

. Being beautiful / extremely handsome ~ doesn't mean the person on the inside is such.

Of course not.

“It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness."

-Leo Tolstoy, The Kreutzer Sonata, 1889
 whiterose0
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/10/2019 5:31:18 PM

For some reason a beautiful woman seems to send other women into a frenzy. I'm not sure if it's envy or they think she may be living a better life style.

It likely has nothing to do with envy. Beauty is all relative anyway, because it's dependent on the person who's beholding it. The tastes and appreciation of what’s considered beautiful differs from person to person.

An average or plain-looking man might think a marginally attractive woman is beautiful, while a man like George Clooney wouldn’t give her a second glance. Exceptions would be classic beauties such as Charlize Theron and Halle Berry, who are generally considered beautiful by the masses.

Judging by comments my sister has had to endure from other women, I think it may be true, women can be quite mean with other women, when they think she may be better looking.

I think if women are not nice to another woman, it’s usually for reasons having to do with the woman’s personality, rather than her looks. I have several friends who are much younger and better-looking than I, and we get along great.
 MsMicki
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 6:07:09 PM

I think if women are not nice to another woman, it’s usually for reasons having to do with the woman’s personality, rather than her looks. I have several friends who are much younger and better-looking than I, and we get along great.

Completely and totally agree....
I have some awesome friends that are just straight up gorgeous.....but they are gorgeous on the inside as well and that is what makes us friends.
They also don't feel the need to point out that they are gorgeous and the trials that come with it.........
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 6:41:02 PM
In my younger years, I was considered a catch primarily because of my looks and slim, fit figure. Now? I don't feel that I am a catch being a few pounds overweight and the whole aging crap so I consider myself out of many men's league. Insecurity. Too long single. Too long without love. OMG. I'm making myself weepy. STOP!
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 6:45:15 PM
And to add, that in my younger years, women did not like me in spite of the fact that I was extremely shy and was not an attention seeker. I really think that women who gossip are more popular than those who don't?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 6:49:13 PM
^^^
I see your beauty
 MsMicki
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2019 6:59:58 PM

Now? I don't feel that I am a catch being a few pounds overweight and the whole aging crap so I consider myself out of many men's league. Insecurity. Too long single. Too long without love. OMG. I'm making myself weepy. STOP!

Most definitely STOP!!

You are quite lovely....
and from the few posts I have seen of yours....
witty and full of common sense...
Don't give up.....some lucky man will come along sooner than you think!
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/12/2019 1:52:56 AM
^^^I agree, you seem quite lovely.

It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.

Because we’re force-fed crap that shows us this from a very early age.
Books, comics, cartoons, films etc.
 grover14
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2019 5:58:28 AM
Well Shirley, I think you look great! And thank you for the compliment in a different thread, you make me blush a little. If you didn't live so far away, this guy would be knocking on your door!
 whiterose0
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/12/2019 9:10:10 AM
I agree with the others that Shirley looks great. And she's unassuming too, which is a plus. No one likes a braggart.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2019 9:52:04 AM
" I actually feel sorry at times, for both men and women who are " very good looking " or " beautiful ". Seems to me they attract the wrong kind of people, all through their lives"

>>>they can, along with wealthy people, and people who appear to be good listeners (you'd be amazed at who sits down next to us to unload their life story :) ). but there's plenty of upside. I meet very few attractive people who go out of their way to downplay their physical looks all the time they are out in public, for example. I know more wealthy people who don't hide the finer things in life they own, than ones who do. and so on.

"For some reason a beautiful woman seems to send other women into a frenzy. I'm not sure if it's envy or they think she may be living a better life style."

>>personally, I find it has to do with what attention or benefits the beautiful woman is getting. an 18 yr old hottie in a group can irritate the middle aged woman who used to get that attention, and now watches the men pass right by her..and she's left fending for herself when she has little experience in doing so, b/c she always counted on the men to do it for her. then the cat claws come out. but a woman who is secure about her place in life? she may worry less about the competition for the spoils.

the more one relies on others, the more one needs the adulation of others. tho when we're at an age of immaturity, we really need the confirmation of worth from others:)

"I really think that women who gossip are more popular than those who don't?"

>>>shirle, ditto to what the others said, and as for this observation...I think what makes some gossips popular is, they have a conversation-starter. also, you may have heard the phrase about what small minds talk about, compared to intelligent people :) tho I find personally, a gossip begins on a kernel of truth. what it flowers into is usually a turd blossom, but its interesting how a real observation leads to an unreal conclusion--typically revealing where the concluder's mind would be if they were in that situation :)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2019 10:04:27 AM

you may have heard the phrase about what small minds talk about, compared to intelligent people

Actually intelligent people gossip too. The only difference is they gossip about other intelligent people. Intelligence has nothing to do with gossiping. We all learn to gossip as children and some take it to far for the rest of their lives.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2019 9:14:19 AM

No one likes a braggart

Agree...would that pertain to someone who said they had a figure like the actress, Sophia Vergara, when overall they were more reminiscent of Sophia Petrillo from "The Golden Girls" ???
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2019 9:25:30 AM

If she really exists

Of course she does, the same way our posting history exists, including our syntax & grammar.
 whiterose0
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/15/2019 12:05:00 PM

Of course she does, the same way our posting history exists, including our syntax & grammar.

Then maybe you ought to be more careful about your syntax and grammar, Blondie. You're giving yourself away:

MyTrueCompanion
Posted: 2/7/2019 8:40:38 AM
Msg. 19

If a man is not "Ken" what makes him think he can get "Barbie" & vice versa?

If a man or woman does not like filters, etc. DATE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN REAL LIFE.

Versus:

I_Am_Con_S_Tip_ated
Msg: 412
view profile
History

On dating a cheapskate.
Posted: 11/11/2018 5:39:40 AM

Too many women want Ken when they are not Barbie and vice versa....

What about GI JOE AND CHATTY CATHY?

MRS BEASLY? EWWWWW!
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2019 12:36:22 PM
^ Clean ur own side of the street, Miss Skies. And don't send shyte via snail mail to Tn anymore.

Some of the ppl here know about you & ur little committee.

To those who don't I don't care if u believe me or not. I know exactly what I have & have not done.
 whiterose0
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/15/2019 12:45:17 PM
^^^ I am whiterose0, and I have no idea what you're babbling about, Blondie. Don't you live in New York?

MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2019 10:46:11 AM
^^Yes Miss Skies, what ever you say, I won't share any PMs I got about you, but I'm not the only who feels confident about your identity.

You won the prize for the Forum Bully/ Queen Bee, that's Ok, I have a better Tiara to wear :0)

Have a lovely day flipping Vegas, etc. Give my love to Paul XOX
 whiterose0
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/16/2019 11:38:04 AM

Yes Miss Skies, what ever you say, I won't share any PMs I got about you, but I'm not the only who feels confident about your identity.

You won the prize for the Forum Bully/ Queen Bee, that's Ok, I have a better Tiara to wear :0)

I'm whiterose0. More to the point, why should my identity matter to you? I'm here strictly to post in the forums. Unlike you, I don't create multiple profiles for the express purpose of stalking, harassing, flaming and reporting other users whose opinions I disagree with.

One only has to look at the posting history of some of your various profiles, such as this one, to see that it's YOU who is guilty of the very thing you're accusing me of:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/usermessages.aspx?user_Id=178994374

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16373108.aspx

Enjoy the rest of your "cruise", Blondie.
 feirene
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2019 12:03:12 PM

And to add, that in my younger years, women did not like me in spite of the fact that I was extremely shy and was not an attention seeker. I really think that women who gossip are more popular than those who don't?

Only with other horrible, boring people though.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2019 6:42:10 PM

Enjoy the rest of your "cruise", Blondie.

Ty Dearie! We got back Thursday night & had a lovely time! Had great couples in the dining room at dinner, got some nice shopping in- in Progreso, & had smoked salmon every morning for brekki! Had beef at dinner 4 nites & veal 1 nite, along w/ some lovely salads & fresh veggies. A few drinks, just some pinot grigio, I am not much of a drinker. The weather was perfect as well.

https://youtu.be/JCa7RlfD4F4
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2019 6:55:16 PM
ps- Miss Skies, I admit I am a fan of Mr. C, I do wish he would come back :0(

Funny how you knew exactly where to find that nasty old bash thread, I wonder why/how?

Not so innocent, are you?

Have a lovely evening & may I recommend an anti-aging diet? Google autophagy!

Ta-Ta!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.