Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Male SEQ/EEQ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ??? Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Lol Rise above do not entertain the scum of a babbling foolish liar, mere dirt and dust upon your heal/heel, shake it free in dignity and walk away.

Really liar. What you should have done to disprove my accusation that you're a liar is explain SEQ/EEQ. Now lets look at one of your liesagain.

Apparently Google as usual deletes non interesting/unpopular references with little advertising value-it was a catch phrases from 20- 30 yrs ago..

Not exactly liar. SEQ/EEQ are acronyms and neither exist on any Acronym Website. Funny thing about these websites is they contain archaic acronyms no longer used. Just in case archaic isn't a word in your language it's defined as old. Now is when you claim Google also erases references to your lies from individual websites.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 7:32:42 AM
FISHY DANIMAL FIRIENE three (some) in the eleven at least (1983 resurrected Term) perpetuated use in mid 90's thirty years

Actually liar Danimal is the only one who references SEQ/EEQ and this is what he said about it.

6 - Danimal
Starting it with a short acronym that can only be translated through the Urban Dictionary is not going to help things.

To me that means he didn't understand what you were babbling about liar when you used SEQ/EEQ.

As for Feirene she spoke about generalizations but since you the one who said it applies to SEQ/EEQ. Care to explain how generalizations factor into SEQ/EEQ? Of course to do that you'd have to explain SEQ/EEQ in order for people to understand how you came to your conclusion.

Now lets see what Fishy seeks Master Baiter had to say.

17 Fishy seeks Master Baiter
Trust me, you are far from the only one who finds the OP unintelligible.

The beauty of that is ...
You can make up your own topic!Just state it at the beginning of your response, like I did.

Um, did you mean someone else liar? Hardly supportive of you is it.

I can't speak for the three of them but it's obvious you lied though any of the three can and hopefully do respond because my interpretation of what they meant in their posts might be wrong
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 7:36:04 AM
I am not in the camp that desires others chewing on my ideas

You have to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you create the thread then if you didn't want other people discussing your ideas? It's the reason the forums exist. Exchanging thoughts and ideas is what it's all about.

If communication/discourse is not a reality for you- specify that to me right now-

Now you have to be fucking kidding me!!!

In post 12 you don't want people talking about your ideas and here you're talking about a fellow poster and claiming that person is not here to participate. Care to explain?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 7:36:13 AM
Social Etiquette/Emotional Etiquette.

Emtional Etiquette? Well it does deal with emotions and they can be measured so let's list the emotions.

His research findings led him to classify six emotions as basic: anger, disgust, fear, happiness, sadness and surprise.[37] Later in his career,[38] Ekman theorized that other universal emotions may exist beyond these six. In light of this, recent cross-cultural studies led by Daniel Cordaro and Dacher Keltner, both former students of Ekman, extended the list of universal emotions. In addition to the original six, these studies provided evidence for amusement, awe, contentment, desire, embarrassment, pain, relief, and sympathy in both facial and vocal expressions. They also found evidence for boredom, confusion, interest, pride, and shame facial expressions, as well as contempt, interest, relief, and triumph vocal expressions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion

Now go ahead and pick one and explain to everyone how emotional etiquette applies to it. Changed my mind, apply three of them.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 7:39:11 AM
Apparently Google as usual deletes non interesting/unpopular references with little advertising value-it was a catch phrases from 20- 30 yrs ago.

a Catch Phrase? This is the definition of a Catch Phrase liar

Google - a well-known sentence or phrase, especially one that is associated with a particular famous person's

Merriam-Webster - a word or expression that is used repeatedly and conveniently to represent or characterize a person, group, idea, or point of view.

Oxford dictionary - A well-known sentence or phrase, especially one that is associated with a particular famous person

I hope Google doesn't erase those references like they did yours otherwise I might look foolish to our fellow forumites.

Now we've established that it would be popular among the masses how is it none of the posters recognise or remember it liar. Now all the posters except one was 18 by 1990 yet none of us remember your fictional catch phrases. Let me guess Google erased ithem from our memories.
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 8:20:04 AM
Seems to be a competition going on here on who is the craziest....
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 8:28:36 AM
By Rise Above....

I can't speak for the three of them but it's obvious you lied though any of the three can and hopefully do respond because my interpretation of what they meant in their posts might be wrong

I can't speak for the other two but you did not misinterpret me and I suspect that goes 3 ways but again, I can't say. You are certainly vehement in that the poster in question is a "liar". I don't have the same history, but from thread to thread, her posts often contradict and are always difficult to decipher. She seems to be very literate so we have suggested options to help make her posts more understandable but that just seems to fuel some unseen fire. Oh Well. Keeps it interesting and BTW....I too googled SEQ and EEQ before my initial response. I'm 58, and it seems my memory card has been swiped clean of those terms as well.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 8:41:21 AM

Rise above do not entertain the scum of a babbling foolish liar, mere dirt and dust upon your heal/heel, shake it free in dignity and walk away. FISHY DANIMAL FIRIENE three (some) in the eleven at least (1983 resurrected Term) perpetuated use in mid 90's thirty years

Yak!!!!! I'm lost and Ms Micki, I'm beginning to feel I might be crazy....lol.
 cooldog65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 10:12:36 AM

Rise above do not entertain the scum of a babbling foolish liar, mere dirt and dust upon your heal/heel, shake it free in dignity and walk away. FISHY DANIMAL FIRIENE three (some) in the eleven at least (1983 resurrected Term) perpetuated use in mid 90's thirty years

Holy scrabble Batman!
 Inicia
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 10:49:07 AM
Fuel the fire of what? 14 rants of calling me a liar? Batman indeed
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/17/2019 11:09:24 AM
^^^Inicia?A liar?

I understand the poster saying this has some issues of his own. (By his own admission)

Me? I think she's a surrealist poet~

Carry on>>>

(Smile)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 4:10:14 AM
Seems to be a competition going on here on who is the craziest....

We can always put it to a vote.
 Inicia
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 5:21:48 AM
Memory serves everybody different . Therefore, it is no surprise that some would recall books that were popular in their social circle, and others would not recall books, because apparently they were not in their social circle .
I am perfectly capable Without a Vote of assessing mental stability.
if one is in question of their own mental stability and needs a poll-Go ahead, Because there is no competition. Curiously : Google was able to find the term -Interesante-Be assured I am crazy ! And in your personal opinion "liar".
a crazy tech note: attempting to dictate the term "liar" in reference to myself disabled my newly installed dictation app. :so thank you for polluting my vocabulary!
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 6:57:46 AM
I can't speak for the other two but you did not misinterpret me and I suspect that goes 3 ways but again,

The three named by her in post 22 were "Fiahy seeks master baiter", "Danimal' and "Feirene." You were as puzzled as everyone else by her game.

You are certainly vehement in that the poster in question is a "liar".

Vehement? Damn where's my dictionary? Yes but it's based on everything she's written in the past 20 months. Writing posts is a mental exercise for me but most don't get posted. There were actually 10 of them but I only posted 5.

I decided to post them and play her game. That's all she's here for. It was obvious when she claimed Google erased all references to SEQ/EEQ. Did you notice her profile states she is a researcher but she can't explain what her acronym involves? .Just a game. She also has the catch phrase "social training." What are the chances she can't explain that one either.

Now you might think I'm stalking her and in a way I am but then again I stalk everyone because I read every post in categories I find interesting. For example I've read almost every post you've made since you arrived because you usually post in one of those categories.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 6:58:15 AM

I understand the poster saying this has some issues of his own. (By his own admission)

So true, so true.

Me? I think she's a surrealist poet~

Well at the moment you're the only one. Shall we put that to a vote? I'm getting the impression Inicia thinks I'm serious about the voting. Writing them was just a mental exercise for me. I could have written them without using the word liar but I decided to play her game. I wanted to see how she would react to my calling her a liar.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 6:58:38 AM

Holy scrabble Batman!

How about we create our own topic like Fishy did? I believe you're the one who collects records. If so, do you have any rare ones?
 Inicia
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 7:54:13 AM
my response 194 on 1/16/2019 evidence motivation:to avenge a damaged ego..and clearly the acronym rat is more apropos than screen name as the direction rat took, self evident - indeed submitting my profile 10x in 2 months seemed an effort purely for entertainment:however, i do enjoy intercourse in discourse not chewing on a bone to pick...20 months rat? why not return to 2007 do you remember who you were back that far? clearly you been watching my stuff close i have no clue to much of anything you contributed so whhhhaaatt eeehhver@blessings dot calm
and here is a point no i am not your college professor nobody is paying me to edjuemahkate you_ i am retired-research is for me only i am not here looking for my summa cum laude double degree been there duuuhn iiite..git me one eh dem dare sertifikats
 Inicia
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 8:10:42 AM
so here ya go a lie" i am female" whose lie is that holy batman? research that claim? maybe some other egor/igor will offer to connect the dots for you..
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 10:46:42 AM

My response 194 on 1/16/2019 evidence motivation:to avenge a damaged ego.

Inicia -- if you are referencing posts outside of this particular thread, most people don't have an idea how to find it, nor the patience to do so. When I checked your last 25 posts history (something anyone can do) I found a post #194 inside "Dating Etiquette of 21st Century Adults..." thread dated as 2/16/2019, not from January - making it even more confusing and harder to find. If your reference is not inside of THIS specific conversation thread, you gotta be more specific where to find it - otherwise these quotes just seem like disconnected gibberish.

For the most part, keeping each discussion thread exclusive to that thread only - to the call-and-response vertical structure - is the only way these things operate smoothly. I'm not sure if there are rules against derailing conversations towards other threads, but I'm sure it is mentioned in the rules somewhere. I just can't recall specifically.

I'm not sure if you are typing from your phone in quick bursts, but line breaks in-between each thought or statement are definitely your friend. Try to use them. You have some clever words in there, but reading them as one long unbroken string of consciousness just gives me a headache. Judging by some of the other replies from other posters in here, I'm not alone in that way of thinking.
 cooldog65
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 10:53:49 AM
I feel like I'm trying to decipher Klingonese...
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 11:42:28 AM
^^^I totally understand.
 Inicia
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 2:40:50 PM
Oh no worries, I was just Confirming my idiocy and rambling, I am an idiot ramp .Hopefully, you pointing this out Norwegian, will let people Wanting to point it out to me, as if I don't know, Move on: Rather than derailing the whole topic explaining to me how stupid I am..Which as far as I'm concerned is never successful with anyone.In seeing as nobody is talking about Social emotional quotient Maybe we don't need to keep posting here
 cooldog65
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/18/2019 10:22:38 PM

Hopefully, you pointing this out Norwegian

Norwegian hasn't been to this thread. Who are you addressing this to?
 AnxiousCrustacean
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/19/2019 6:24:26 AM
^^^ I believe she meant Sweet_Danimal. She certainly proves her own point.

(And her quasi-intellectual type posting is really anything but. She *may* have something worthy to say, but all the fluff, disjointed rambling, and strange typing style cover it up. I sometimes wonder if there is something else at play.)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/19/2019 7:01:37 AM
Rather than derailing the whole topic explaining to me how stupid I am

ROFL. Are you even been paying attention to your thread. No one is discussing this topic because no one knows what you're talking about and almost all of them have made that quite clear. It has to be on the tracks first in order for it to derail.

In seeing as nobody is talking about Social emotional quotient

The reason nobody's talking about it is because nobody understands it and you won't explain it.

Maybe we don't need to keep posting here

There was never any point in posting on this thread as you can see by the peoples confusion about the topic. This thread was dead the day you created it because you didn't and can't explain to your fellow forumites SEQ/EEQ.

And once again I'll go back to post

I am not in the camp that desires others chewing on my ideas

It's contrary to what the forums are all about especially when creating a thread. You have shared nothing about the topic. In fact you attacked SomewhereInTheStratosfere in post 4 for asking about the topic because she used the term "No offense." Here's what you wrote in post

This is incendiary language and not viewed as an honest attempt towards discourse..If you responded to a work colleague, friend, partner, boss, etc.. with such language- what indeed would you accomplish?

and what did SomewhereInTheStratosfere say that offended Inicia. well back to post

I am not into BS claims of "NO OFFENSE"

I'm sure glad I never used the term No Offense in any of my posts. However I hope my posts give Inicia a better idea of what the definition of "No Offense" is.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Male SEQ/EEQ???