Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Male SEQ/EEQ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 browneyesboo
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ??? Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
In other news, the medical term for butt crack
is intergluteal cleft.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/19/2019 9:55:26 AM

In other news, the medical term for butt crack is intergluteal cleft.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Thank you for that honey boo boo!
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/20/2019 12:39:45 PM
This thread gets the "Seinfeld" award. 3 pages of......nothing. Unless I'm missing something here.

A general observation about writing styles, since it came up here in this thread......and this is a general observation, not directed at anyone specifically, because this isn't uncommon unfortunately.

Some folks write like it's a bowl of alphabet soup flung up against the wall. I do like eating alphabet soup but I don't like to read it. I just skip over them if there's poor or no punctuation, no paragraph breaks, spelling errors, quotes with no box, run on sentences, or the writer is allergic to caps. Sorry.

Long posts do not bother me if the post is well written and interesting. I know someone likek Hawking takes grief for the lengths of his posts, but they are always well written and usually interesting so there is no problem to read his. Others also.

I suspect that some of the alphabet soup writers are using phones or tablets. My suggestion is if one uses a phone or other device that isn't conducive to proper grammar and punctuation...is to keep posts short and sweet. Otherwise, invest in a full sized PC or laptop, they're pretty cheap these daze.

My disclaimer also is I don't claim to be perfect in these areas either, but I do make a point to punctuate and capitalize. Those are easy.
 cooldog65
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:04:09 PM
I've only used a phone or tablet on every single post I've made in the forums. The key to using a phone is to turn it sideways into landscape mode. You get a larger keyboard that way.

I invested in a 8 inch tablet a few years ago and I use a stylus pointer along with it. I also take the time to proofread before I hit the post button.

I don't own a PC or laptop. I'm too used to using a touchscreen.
 Kokanee_Ice
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:29:03 AM
Oh, a lot of generalizing about men also goes on here. Some women assume most men are only interested in sex, that the majority of men cheat, that men have more sexual partners than women, etc.
 Inicia
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:41:08 AM
^^indeed, however female SEQ waits for someone typically a male:again Female SEQ, to bring a topic up,in which they feel safe that lambasting males with gross negative stereotypes will seem reasonable and logical representations of their wholly personal experience, when still just good old dry bitter whine! SEQ
And In light of this social emotional quotient :to be aware that stepping out of line by a female male SEQ will not jump on board of negative sanctions until respected females negative sanctions fail.than a male/s SEQ attempt to shepherd wayward female..tell they know if the line breaker breaker values keeping within the social group the emotions tied to inclusion will be the proper SEQ..stepping out of line one must realize EQ without the SQ because refusing the correction is social suicide.. there is your three pages of nothing case and point... i have no SEQ but many have demonstrated theirs while throwing their bowls of Alphabet soup at me (.) a period for you
 Kokanee_Ice
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:49:11 AM
^^^ Exactly. Men are pretty honest when it comes to misogyny- they will make it pretty clear what they think about women. Women are more disingenuous when it comes to bashing men.
 Inicia
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:06:34 AM
this is not about honesty of hate-i guess claiming we are honest makes you feel good EQ but even that is totally failed male SEQ control because any male with seq attracted to women knows expressing such is sexual suicide and he also would not support misogyny as again sexual male social suicide..."breaker -breaker :1-2 anyone; spotting the mounties on the bounty I'm peeling rubber on the tire
'ohhh my god this isn't my CB
One more added for the road Call me Cosmo than put him on your keyboard of reruns
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:24:06 AM
Oh Inicia.
I'm out of my depth I guess. I can't deciper your posts until end of the last.....CB, are the mounties coming? lol
 cooldog65
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:27:40 AM

One more added for the road Call me Cosmo than put him on your keyboard of reruns

There must be magic in those mushrooms...
 Inicia
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Male SEQ/EEQ???
Posted: 2/21/2019 10:46:27 AM
magic bb magic-its a fun guise isn't it..drowning. especially if the water is only ankle deep. you've saved the beautiful drowningSEQ princess handsome SEQknight.... i gotta get some PSILOCYBIN for you guys-now you know i am a selfish pig too!can't win for losing
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Male SEQ/EEQ???