Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Wish we could warn each other about bad dates      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Wish we could warn each other about bad datesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^I don't get it either.

Owell
 Inicia
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Wish we could warn each other about bad dates
Posted: 2/16/2019 6:11:05 PM
Boy this backfired for the Op lol-she is now locked in one of her bathrooms with an eightball- lol
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2019 9:19:01 AM

Hmmmm, I must be doin' sumpin' wrong. I've never lost a man INSIDE my home. ...................Now outside, a few have wandered off when I suggested, "Hey take a hike".

Oh.....holding my stomach, coffee all over. Tooooooo funny. Thank you for that!
 Freesia1203
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 8:28:07 AM
Go to My Life. Put in his name and age. It wont give much info unless you join but it will give brief reviews and the fact he has financial, legal and criminal problems in his past. In reviews past partners will sometimes warn others of this person. Be on guard, be nosy, look for signs. I would like to start a forum to warn women of certain men with a description and username and what happened, including players and married men ( men that are separated, living with someone, or recently divorced I consider married). I have learned, if he is still on a dating site while seeing you, he is still looking. A liar is a liar.
 cooldog65
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 9:19:47 AM
^^^ You've posted this message 3 times so far. What's your point?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Wish we could warn each other about bad dates