Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why women chase after being rejected?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Why women chase after being rejected?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Bread crumbling....hmmm, I like that term. I've experienced it and it's so frustrating. It's like having one foot in and one foot out. People do it because they don't want to have no one talking to them so they hold onto the person as a backup plan. My advice is resist the urge to follow the breadcrumbs. The analogy isn't too far off either. Hansel and Gretel followed the breadcrumbs and found a house made of candy but a witch tried to eat them for supper. A man or woman that follows these types of breadcrumbs in the online dating world might think they will get candy but are really only heading toward getting emotionally devoured.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Why women chase after being rejected?
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:54:08 AM
OP,

This women who's been chasing you, her names's not Jodi, is it?
;)
 spectravision
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 11:11:37 AM
^^ Is that the lass that hides under beds with Knives?
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2019 10:59:12 PM

Is that the lass that hides under beds with Knives?

Jodi Arias loved Travis Alexander. He told her he didn't want her, but was still having sex with her. He would only half-ass dump her- kept leading her on. She chased him relentlessly, stalked him, and killed him

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a47623/jodi-arias-now/
 spectravision
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2019 4:59:24 PM
^^ and there was me only poking fun, eek. Staying single..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why women chase after being rejected?