Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Valentines day and what it means to us 'life experienced' mature folks      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Valentines day and what it means to us 'life experienced' mature folksPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
msg#49:
since I've been alone, I've gone out of my way to do similar things for ME ... once I bought myself a dishwasher to show me how much I love me! I was so surprised!!

I bought myself a 'robot vacuum cleaner' just because~

I still get a kick out of it doing its 'thing'---sliding out of its docking station, whirling around, steaming forward as it makes the rounds of the room, occasionally bumping into chair legs, but correcting course and trundling on. The thing is so cute. Makes me smile every time. And better 'it' than 'me' doing the work!

;-)
 CBGB77
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Valentines day and what it means to us 'life experienced' mature folks
Posted: 3/3/2019 9:00:56 AM

Posted By: Clytemnestra on 3/3/2019 746 AM
Subject: Valentines day and what it means to us 'life experienced' mature folks
since I've been alone, I've gone out of my way to do similar things for ME ... once I bought myself a dishwasher to show me how much I love me! I was so surprised!!

I bought myself a 'robot vacuum cleaner' just because~

I still get a kick out of it doing its 'thing'---sliding out of its docking station, whirling around, steaming forward as it makes the rounds of the room, occasionally bumping into chair legs, but correcting course and trundling on. The thing is so cute. Makes me smile every time. And better 'it' than 'me' doing the work!

;-)

Hey Clytemnestra glad you survived the snowiest February in Small town, Minnesota history.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 9:10:59 AM
^^^msg#52:
Hey Clytemnestra glad you survived the snowiest February in Small town, Minnesota history.

You, too CBGB77<<<

S'sposed to make it maybe to ZERO DEGREES today.

Uffda Lena~
 CBGB77
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 9:33:09 AM

Posted By: Clytemnestra on 3/3/2019 1159 AM

You, too CBGB77<<<

S'sposed to make it maybe to ZERO DEGREES today.

Uffda Lena~

Lol,it was -12 when I woke up this morning,Uffda indeed.

http://bestnetworx.com/uploader/files/208/53145828_2085679488391564_1169942086338740224_n.jpg
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 9:55:49 AM
^^^ The area looks familiar. South Mpls?

Nice photo. Hard to show snow depth, drifts, etc in a photo cuz everything is so blindingly WHITE!
(Oops, is that racist???)

j/k
 cooldog65
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 11:25:56 AM
On Valentine's Day I bought myself a rare Diana Ross CD that is issued out of the Ukraine. Beautiful picture of her on the cover...
 CBGB77
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 11:37:06 AM

The message you are replying to:
Posted By: Clytemnestra on 3/3/2019 1149 AM

Nice photo. Hard to show snow depth, drifts, etc in a photo cuz everything is so blindingly WHITE!
(Oops, is that racist???)

j/k

Lol,thanks. Actually I live in The Victory Neighborhood of North MPLS near "The Drive".

http://www.citypages.com/best-of/2011/people-and-places/victory-neighborhood-minneapolis-7365065

http://bestnetworx.com/uploader/files/208/snow2.JPG
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Valentines day and what it means to us 'life experienced' mature folks