Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Frontiering Space vs Earth?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Frontiering Space vs Earth? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
in my eyes the life force/energy indeed the collective divine. correct- another indicates mutual exclusivity!
 platitude545
Msg: 27
Frontiering Space vs Earth?
Posted: 2/26/2019 7:10:50 AM
Well that is an interesting question in itself, assuming there are multiple universes,could we somehow break out of our universe into another? One theory is big bangs are caused by the collisions of other universes (or branes)...OK they are out there and have their own space and time and laws of physics, but some physicists speculate anomalies in our own universe are caused by contact with others. If one universe can impact another, there must be some way to get to one from the other.
 Inicia
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2019 8:51:57 AM
the shared plausing-radio dna, breaking into farther region in which differential intelligence/advancement who perceive less value to 80-100 yrs time frames...its plausible that our life dna arrived in a similar manner..with a big bang breaking into what we have limited as our perceived universe, indeed not exclusive or alien in anyway shape or form other life energies-realizing and having applied intelligence and wisdom to project seeds if life at that most receptive condition to produce and maintain that life form-I always thought we/our dna arrived on a metereror with the big bang and stewed within the primordial soup until...πŸ‘β€πŸ’ŒπŸ•›πŸ’«πŸ’¦πŸ’¨πŸˆ―
 backcreek7
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 5:57:51 PM
. hey inicia, guess what ?

... With just a shade of darker facial make-up, and some very dark eye shadow ~ you look very much like one of the most beautiful / famous women of the ancient world, Nefertiti ...

... check out the ( reconstructed from actual carvings / statues ) bust & facial of Nefertiti ...

heart / Nefertiti / sun :)
 Inicia
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2019 6:03:10 PM
Back Creek she is extremely popular I don't remember what she looks like so I'll check it out but yeah very popular !it can be fun and interesting to see how we look to others. wow she's way more elegant and Her features seem clearer and stronger- But she's beautiful In my eyes- What a compliment thank you very much! I don't see it but OK ...
 Inicia
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2019 7:23:30 PM
ba had something to say, don't know what, but?? is it pleasant and contributional, or confrontational?
 back_again4917
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2019 1:21:02 AM
Huh! Responding to a non-post/phantom post? I must have struck a nerve.

It is quite simple. I realized I posted to a wrong thread (it happens) so I deleted my post and… poof! It was gone.

Have a wonderful day.
 Inicia
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2019 4:47:48 PM
sorry to disappoint no you didn't-clearly you felt a need to respond thanks for letting me know the tech glitch
pof isn't known
for its technical savvy..
might explain the previous time something similar happened but that time new post by different forumites in same thread that i couldn't access so??? can't imagine that many people being so confused and deleting their posts..que sera cera
 kavapaw22
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2019 6:25:17 AM
Inicia, you should learn about the period. The period is your friend. And your next best friend is the capital letter after the period. Try em, you may like em.
 Inicia
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2019 12:18:05 PM
if you have a specific question ask-when u b come my paid grammar professor u will b the first to know
 kavapaw22
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2019 12:36:55 PM
^^^^^ u? b? no sentences, no periods, no capitals. I can understand why you don't want to pay for grammar instructions, the lessons wouldn't be cheap. Just trying to help so that people don't bypass reading your posts. Who wants to read a non-stop run-on sentence that seems to be the work of a first grader?
 Inicia
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2019 12:56:02 PM
well u have guaranteed that i will be bypassing your egocentric toddler posts, have a great day.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 2:16:19 PM

Well that is an interesting question in itself, assuming there are multiple universes,could we somehow break out of our universe into another?

No, otherwise they wouldn't be another Universe. That's more like going from one galaxy to the next for WE (matter-based beings) to go to, fully intact. For all Practical purposes, given the distance between our galaxy and the closest one -- our galaxy Is our universe. But hey, galaxies collide! Yes, when that happens, it's like two "universes" colliding, but then it loses that practical-purpose "universe" application. Great. In several hundreds of millions of years, that may happen. It'd have to come to us.

So if you did have these rare universe collissions, that points to a big-bang (reboot?) or things of the sort. It doesn't point to ways for us matter-beings to traverse.

If one universe can impact another, there must be some way to get to one from the other.

This is the mentality I refer to -- the belief that the universe revolves around Us. That there's some convenient way for US to do whatever WE WANT -- there has to be! I know, I know -- I hate it too that we can't feasibly or even possibly do everything we'd ideally want. But some people go so far as to believe we Can Do ANYTHING -- ie there is nothing that 100% stops US from getting to X, Y, or Z. Sorry buddy. We ourselves as these matter-beings are stuck here. Forever. Well, until we die -- which happens in a blink of an eye on universe time-scale. Including ZERO people ever remembering us and 100% forgotten. Muhahahaha! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Frontiering Space vs Earth?