Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Depression and POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 grover14
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Depression and POFPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Glad to hear you're doing good Shirley. Keep it up, you can do it!

My last serious relationship was ruined by her bi polar issue. It took me until I was 58 to to find the love of my life, and I was head over heels in love. Yes, my heart was broken in a million pieces. Of course she moved on right away, and married a guy a year later, while it's taken me several years to recover. Probably why I've been extra picky on pof.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Depression and POF
Posted: 4/25/2019 7:57:10 PM
^^^^
Thank you Mike.
I looked at your profile and in my opinion you are quite a catch. Stay picky. We all need the right one.
 Zuglo65
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Depression and POF
Posted: 5/13/2019 2:23:01 PM
You're not a short guy who gets no messages on POF. (not even an offer of phone sex.

You don't have to be short for that.🤣

I get that way every time I see a "1" by the inbox tab and click over, only to find out it's just ANOTHER message from Markus.

😂🤣 Good to see I am not the only one. 😆😅
 FFS38
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Depression and POF
Posted: 5/13/2019 5:16:06 PM
Depression is just a state of mind
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Depression and POF