Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pregnancy risk      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Pregnancy riskPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
gents can have allergies too... however
latex is a better barrier to std's.. latex allergies, would be the concern for the one who had them..oh gosh you brought rubbers to limit risks but i have allergies so put your life at risk to screw me. dingbat party.. lol
 Spectrallight
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/1/2019 3:04:35 AM
^^ :)

Yeah, true on Men having allergies too. I don't fancy my tackle looking like it's been in a fight in a bee nest.

I guess that's something you'd get from a bumble fumble though lol

-----------------------

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 2ufo
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/1/2019 7:39:15 AM

Dear god. You're 37 and asking this question?

No... it's 'Dear god. You're 37 and you believe pulling out is an effective means of birth control!?'
 backcreek7
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/1/2019 10:06:47 AM

RWR < I heard that condoms were invented in the middle east. They started out using goat intestine, after 3 or 4 thousand years ~ they started taking them out if the goat first ( baaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad humans, baaaad humans !!! )

... What do you call a redneck who owns 6 goats ? ( a pimp ) ...
... What do you call the best " butter " on the farm ? ( a goat ) ...
... What do you call a goat, dressed like a clown ? ( a silly billy ) ...
... What do you call a goat on a mountain? ( a hillbilly ) ...

heart / billygoat / sun
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 7:25:58 AM
If you're banging a lady you met on POF or Tinder on second date without a condom, then most women who care about their sexual health should stay far away from you.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 7:47:13 AM
I think I had this conversation with my 16 year old grandson. Always bring a condom and as a gentleman bring lubricant with a spermicide.

Yes, you may find a "girl" that doesn't care, but you shouldn't be having sex with "girls", find a responsible woman that knows the risks for both pregnancy and std's in having sex. Be smart, it is better than being a "baby daddy".

Why are you blaming women when you can just as easily buy and bring condoms if and or when the occasion for using them should arise... pun intended.
 ssm508
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 10:16:55 AM
Some of previous sex partners wanted to have sex without a condom. They claimed that they were on the pill, they couldn't get pregnant etc. I insisted on using condoms. I wasn't going to take any additional chances of having an unexpected pregnancy. In particular when I was with a woman that I didn't know that well at the time. Not to mention the increased chance of getting a STD by having sexual intercourse without condoms.
 Spectrallight
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 10:23:22 AM
^^ I had a 52 year old woman from this site trying to tell me we didn't need to use anything as she was going through the change and couldn't get pregnant. Funny how do you want children has prefer not to say on her profile atm

These type must think were brand new, BUT you read a post by an OP like this then you begin to wonder :)

A little song to get in the zone ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 1:43:00 PM
Someone summoned the condom lady!

Whoever suggested anal sex if you don't use condoms is a dumb-dumb. Unless he or she likes AIDS better than babies. Anal sex is the most risky for spreading HIV.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 4:30:50 PM

Whoever suggested anal sex if you don't use condoms is a dumb-dumb. Unless he or she likes AIDS better than babies. Anal sex is the most risky for spreading HIV.

Yes, but you can ask the lady if she has HIV or not. Remember, women don't lie -- guys do. And guys are the ones all about sex. Women have sex for love & emotions, and won't lie about things related to it. :)
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 4:49:46 PM
(Above) For the last time, I'm not going to have sex with you! Pervert :/
 Spectrallight
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Pregnancy risk
Posted: 3/2/2019 5:38:06 PM
^^ I don't want sex. Just buy me a kebab lol

seriously. Got to look out for ones self.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pregnancy risk