Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
me too ^^^^^^^

kavapaw22
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 6:59:31 PM
^^^^^ you were right the first time before trying to backtrack. Classy? Is that what you call a woman who supports the assertions by little red that antisemitism is justified because the Jews killed Jesus? Let me also remind you that Jesus was Jewish and if God, the God of the Jews too, with whom he has a special covenant. . Those like little red, cotter and MR by condemning jews, overtly in little reds case, and implicitely in MRs case also condemn themselves to hell. God is saving a special place in hell for those who condemn his chosen people. Just saying.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 7:21:53 PM
but we get to put up with you now....

you are criminal.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 7:36:57 PM
Cheer up little red...now is but a moment in time..eternity in hell for condemnation of God and his people is well, eternal.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 7:40:06 PM

I just realized all along I was pretending to be someone I wasn't.... While consequently forgetting who I was originally. All the while acknowledging there were two of me and only one of us were real and the other smelled like a old sock. Which is in itself another reality altogether.
Socks come in pairs and many are also holy..... Darn them.]/quote]

I wish I knew how to use those little figures. You made me spit out my tea and then again with your next post. LOL
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 7:47:35 PM
Msg: 52

"MR by condemning jews,"

Moi?

I think not, sir. Not me. That is libel and slander!

I demand a retraction! I might sue. :)

P.s. Thank you, Shirley. And congrats on day 19! Yay you!
 kavapaw22
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:00:43 PM
^^^^^ yes you, after little red, your good friend, again called Jews Christ killers, you supported him from my protests, by saying in about post 120 in the smollet thread..

""""Would Pontius Pilate have crucified Jesus absent the insistence of the Sanhedrin?"""

yes you are not classy, you are not KJ (unless somehow I totally misread her, which is highly unlikely), and if Jesus was God, you will pay for condemning him and his chosen people. So many condemning themselves to hell...very sad. And I can't think of much worse than spending eternity with little Red, hell or not.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:09:10 PM
^Since you wouldn't answer this question....

"Would Pontius Pilate have crucified Jesus absent the insistence of the Sanhedrin?"""

I will....

Mostly likely not. So the question is.....Why DON'T Christians blame the Jews for killing Jesus?

****perhaps, if you weren't so bitter and short-sighted you could actually allow a natural flow of debate and conversation and maybe even learn something. :)

P.s. If you want to learn more about the Crucifixion of Jesus (for educational purposes) I recommend the movie... The Passion of the Christ. Excellent representation in my opinion.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:32:06 PM
That's great. You'll have an eternity in hell to become friends with Mel Gibson. I guess I don't get why you religious nutcases don't see what is so obviously coming your way. You profess belief in Jesus, yet Jesus was Jewish and if God, you ignore his covenant with the Jews. When you condemn Jews, you therefore condemn Jesus, as clear as the nose on your face. You have hell to pay for what you have done. How can you not see what awaits you? Do you think a just God would ever allow Jew haters or jew condemners, haters of his parents, his friends, his chosen people to get away with it? I don't think so.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:41:26 PM
^Are you smoking crack?

As a follower of Christ I am well aware that Jesus was a Jew and of God's covenant with His Chosen and who He referenced as His Brethren.

It is written....it is done. :)

****And no Hell for me. I've been feeding and clothing my Jews. Just saying. ;)
 kavapaw22
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:48:21 PM
^^^^ smoking crack...lolol....you advocate for antisemitism. Your best friend on the board is the vile, holocaust denying, antisemitic little red. You think Jesus is going to overlook your attack on his people. You are the dumbest people alive, you claim to follow a man whose people you condemn over and over. You make no sense. If you truly loved Jesus by definition you would also have to love the Jews. Instead your hero is mel Gibson. Roflmao.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 8:58:10 PM
^So what is your issue?

The Babylonian Talmud is a commentary on Jewish laws composed between A.D. 500-600 (Neusner/Green, 69) Therein is a text about Jesus’ death. The Tractate Sanhedrin (43a) contains this passage:

"Jesus was hanged on Passover Eve. Forty days previously the herald had cried, β€œHe is being led out for stoning, because he has practiced sorcery and led Israel astray and enticed them into apostasy. Whosoever has anything to say in his defense, let him come and declare it.” As nothing was brought forward in his defense, he was hanged on Passover Eve".

Own it.

And understand.....Christians no more blame the Jews than they do Judas for the Crucifixion of Jesus.

Would you please, try to learn?
 kavapaw22
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 9:00:14 PM
Look at yourself million...you really are blind. Little red blames all jews...just like all antisemites do. He doesn't blame men who happened to be jewish..he blames the Jews. It's like my blaming whatever the religion of who killed Kennedy or Lincoln, instead of blaming Oswald or Booth. You could have protested about little reds repetitive accusations. But you didn"t. Rather than calling him out for the creature he is, you lift him up. No decent person would do that million. Hell is your fate for your implicitly condemning the Jews for the crucifixion. I'm sorry for you. As one of the chosen, I hope you don't mind if I don't join you. But at least you will have plenty of company down there, many from pof in fact.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 9:10:07 PM
^I DO NOT comdemn the Jews for the Crucifixion.

Do not put words in my mouth....You LOVE to do that.

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF! I am not a puppet or follower of anyone...not you...not Red...not anyone.

I am Million Reasons....I follow and support my own opinions. Yay me!

I do not need you to misinterpet or misconstrue the meaning of my words.

Your personal biases taint any constructive conversation. Sad!

P.s...Your hubris will be your downfall....and careful your "Leftist Tolerance" is showing. Oh! And yeah! Can't have a "Golden Ticket" to a place you don't believe in. Just sayin'. ;) ;)

rednwhiterider
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/10/2019 10:27:38 PM
is this someone you would have a conversation with at a coffee shop?

when exactly did you feel it became dangerous to you?
and your personall safety... because mental illness.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 4:51:50 AM
^is this someone you would have a conversation with at a coffee shop?

Yes.

I would, also, share a cup of coffee with with you too, Red.

"when exactly did you feel it became dangerous to you?
and your personall safety... because mental illness."

To be clear....I do not believe either of you are "dangerous" or "mentally ill".
 kavapaw22
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 5:49:33 AM
^^^^i agree. Red may be not be mentally ill by the criminal law definition, that would excuse him from being the person he is. The hater he is. But he is one fuked up guy, beyond redemption. He is a man who will get no mercy before God. He used his free will to become who he is, and I don't know who you are million, but if he called you or texted you and offered to meet for coffee, you would be absolutely nuts to meet him. He may not meet the definition of mentally Ill but he is highly disturbed. His speaking gibberish 90% of the time. His violent nature, his world view and philosophy, it's all there in the great isreal (sic) thread when he posted as screwn8, and then hopefulhunk.

Take a look for his posts where he accuses Jews of considering non Jews cattle, of his falsehoods about the Talmud, Of denying the holocaust, of his threats of violence...and you think this guy would not be a wild card?You would risk your life by meeting him? How would you know whether he would even be coherent the time you met him?

Let me suggest you stay away from him. Lifting a guy like him up on this board is one thing. In real life something else. Your choice of course. Just make sure somebody knows where you are. People have died from pof dates. Some long time posters, like the iceman, are conmen, or dangerouus. This guy has broadcast over and over who and what he is. Believe him. Good luck.

Edit to add, he is at the very least a very low quality guy. Almost any woman here deserves far better.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 10:58:12 AM

P.s...Your hubris will be your downfall

It has actually been the source of my success.

....and careful your "Leftist Tolerance" is showing.

Only if you define Leftist as Liberal...not the typical far leftists who frequent this board.

Oh! And yeah! Can't have a "Golden Ticket" to a place you don't believe in. Just sayin'. ;) ;)

Well yea you can. "Heaven" exists or does not independent of my belief system.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 11:03:40 AM
K22. Not everything or everyone is evil. I pray that you can turn your eyes and heart upwards and develop a more positive and joyous attitude and point the judgemental finger at yourself instead of others. While you may have your opinion, IMO it is counterproductive and self destructive to express it in what seems to be a very malevolent way.

This is all I will say because I don't feel that anything further based on the most recent, previous commentary is worthy of God and therefore I attempt to change the subject.

Crap! Can't find my red socks! Who is wearing them today?
 kavapaw22
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 11:35:20 AM
^^^^a huge problem with religion..makes people sanctimonious and patronizing. So typical for you all. Where do you come up with my claiming everything or everyone is evil. You know, being a believer does not give you paranormal abilities to see things that are not there, but it does seem religion reeks with the sanctimonious and therein lies lots of the issues with religion. The truth is, the very religious are generally not the most pleasant people to be around because they can't help seeing themselves as the only ones who know the truth and therefore they do see themselves as morally superior.

And I know you won't comment, but what kind of people in the present accuse the Jews of having killed jesus or of having tried to poison muhammad? If you are truly decent, you have to think those people indecent. And yet who here supported that indecency? One person did. And who protested against that indecency? Not you. Not one person here.

The religious are hypocritical to their core. They profess to be decent but at every opportunity most fail to act decent. One of the great failings of religion today. Why you all support the vile and indecent trump...because he pushes your agenda.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 11:59:29 AM

The religious are hypocritical to their core.

I had no intention of offending you and still will not be drawn into a debate on policitics or religion because no one wins.
Your comment however is like saying that all men are bad to the core, all women are good to the core, reverse, all children are brats, or not, all animals are dangerous.....or not. There is no argument here. No possibility to refute.
One needs only to read your posting history and review a few threads to form the opinion that you appear to be intelligent yet very disillusioned with people and perhaps the world and that makes me feel sad for you. No judgement. Come on! It's a beautiful world! Enjoy!

Found one red sock. No good without the other though. Dang!
It's OK. I'll wear the blue ones. My favorite color. Brings out my eyes.

Smiles and hugs to everyone!
 Seamist474
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 12:12:31 PM
"and here is 47 pages of multiple socks, some who ate I suspect in this current thread ;0P

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16349809.aspx"

I think this was message #37 from BA or Constipated,same thing.

That whole thread she mentioned was all created by Miss Allison. And it totally got out of hand and many of us got sucked right in and in the end it created all kinds of garbage spewing, sock creating, deleting profiles, loss of "friends" and worse. I was part of it and look back and shake my head at the pure stupidity of "followers", blind leading the blind and I'm embarrassed I took part. This was the start of the demise of a once decent Forum. Thank you Miss Allison, all because you weren't the "boss" anymore.

Bluemoon
 kavapaw22
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 12:26:28 PM
^^^^
^^^^
Your comment however is like saying that all men are bad to the core, all women are good to the core, reverse, all children are brats, or not, all animals are dangerous

I am of course speaking in generalities and of course, based on this board I am absolutely correct.

If you go back to the Greater isreal (sic) thread, you will see what an absolutely horrid individual Little Red is. He not only accuses Jews of being Christ Killers and of trying to poison Muhammad, but he there and on other threads, accused Jews of considering non-jews as nothing but Cattle (which is an unmitigated Lie but standard antisemitic trope), challenged whether the Holocaust happened, and quite frankly has stalked me first as screwn8, than hopeful hunk, than little Red.

Yes he plays innocent, tries to come across as some sort of all american guy when he is nothing but Trash...and yet, all of his vilification of the Jewish people were calmly accepted by me on the Israel thread as I actually attempted to educate him until I determined who and what he really was, so turned against him. The point here is not to besmirch the reputation of Little Red, nobody here cares about him, but to point out that despite the most despicable accusations possible....NOT ONE PERSON, other than myself, challenged him. Not only that ....Million Reasons actually supported what he had to say.

Now do you think I should have any fondness in my heart for Little Red or for Million for that matter? This is an anonymous message board and people can say what they want, and I for one never lose any sleep over anything that goes on here....still you can tell a lot about people by how they interact on these boards. Once Little Red showed who he was, he became open game, and once his supporters came to his defense (in his case, only Million actually came to his defense) they too became open game.

So really, you had three choices here Shirley. (1) You could have castigated Red for being so vile, made it clear that even the Pope and other modern religious figures no longer blame the Jews...but you didn't do that. (2) You could have said nothing, staying out of it...but you didn't do that, instead you decided to attack me with sanctimonious, patronizing BS. (3) or you could have come to the defense of those who were so vile....which is exactly what you did, and i suspect you did so, coming to Million's defense because she claims, like you, to be a believer in Christ. Or maybe you fell for Little Reds trying to come across as the every guy, instead of being the vile purpose he is.

The next question is why...perhaps you agree with them? I'm not oblivious to the huge amounts of anti-antisemitism out there. I am well aware many of you believers are waiting for the Rapture where you believe in the Hooey that you are going to be saved when the Jews and the non-believers are not. I have news for you, if we assume God truly is just, the only people who are going to be saved are those who are decent..and by definition, those who are filled with a hatred of jews, like Little Red, don't have a lot to look forward to. Hatred of Jews is hatred of God and his people. I think, if you are going to be a believer, you have to be blind not to see this. Jesus was Jewish...if he existed, that is not in dispute. The Jews have a Covenant with God. If you are a believer, that also is not in dispute...and yet these antisemitic bury themselves with every bad thought they have for the Jewish People. So you go on believing what you want, and convincing yourself how righteous and good you are....but actions speak far louder than words don't they?

rednwhiterider
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 12:58:25 PM
yes your actions are louder than words.

bringing me up in every post, belittling anyone who disagrees,
making 100s of fake profiles to harass this board.

that's a big one carla. you even made this profile months before the last
"Russian bot" kav profile came around. then tried to act like a hero for deleting it!

how many have you deleted from here?
obsess much? lol...
think you are in charge?
too funny.

you are a racist, supremacist, bigot. I seriously doubt you are jewish.
just a race baiter. by all means reread the great job israel thread.
why were you missmgreggor, and marilycollett (both females)
yet are now claiming to be male... no other men here are defending their gender.
just you. (which happens to be very feminine... btw.)

who happens to be a bad debater, lol, who always falls back on lies and hatred. oh and your comprehension deficits.

blue...post 37 from your link has some interesting wording.
only one current poster tossing around lowiq, nutcase, and mocking a stroke victim!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?