Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Seamist474
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Who is a stoke victim and who is mocking said stroke victim. Who is the nutcase?

BTW, what's his name now that keeps getting deleted is NOT Carla. NOT.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 1:27:40 PM
^^^ poor you, such a victim you are...innocent and blameless. By the way, it was not only the Great Isreal thread, there was another where it all started out. I forget which one it was...but it is likely still there.

What does my being deleted have to do with anything? people here don't like me so I was deleted....For all I know, you could have been the primary culprit. I took pride in being subject to deletion. If people were moving to deleting me, that is because they did not like what I was saying, and if there is one thing I have always been, its a straight shooter.

Miss Mgreggor? Nope not me. (although I don't even recall her)

I was Marilyn because coming back with a female profile was the only way to get the deleters off of my track...and it worked. Marilyn lasted for quite a while until I self-deleted that one.

You of course are taking your punches wherever you can get them... I get that, which is why I have never bothered explaining myfemale profile to you before, but it should have been obvious Marilyn was not female..to anybody with half a brain anyway.

Mocking a stroke victim? who has been a stroke victim?

Your problem is you think you and others are off limits from honest attack...in short, you like to give it but you don't like to get it. You stalked me and then blame me for stalking you, the most vile words that could be said against a Jew come out of your mouth but you are the victim when that Jew retaliates. Your Hypocrisy and vileness know no limits. Still, we have known about you forever now....it is interesting how Million took up your cause though. I did think for a short while think Million could be KJ, but it is unthinkable to me that KJ could ever stoop to accusing the "jews" as having killed Christ...Million called me an azzhole...it is impossible for KJ to have done so even if she thought so, she just was not capable of that sort of nastiness, so Million was not, could not be KJ...which begs the question, who was she before? Obviously she is somebody who wants to stand up for you, but I don't remember anybody standing up for you before other than KJ, and that is only because she thought you were on the edge and suicidal. Maybe that is a mystery that will be solved one day.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 2:06:57 PM
odd that kj was your (self reported) bff....
and now you don't even know who she is (or is not)
posting as.

and you are JEALOUS that we have had any communication!!!

do you think it has to do with your God complex?
your abuse. your harassment. your.... character.

who was the other troll you used to trade profiles with?
oh yeah...

it's so easy to use your own words to discredit you.

years of trolling this place.

"pof, shut down these boards!!!"
lol. you take yourself pretty seriously.

is that because NO ONE ELSE does...

why not just come out with it?
why hide behind so many fake profiles?
what are you afraid of?

why act like a psychopath?
you really can't seem to help yourself.
need to create drama and be the center of attention?

who does that?

who needs to run around an internet discussion board claiming to be superior?

what is the yiddish or Hebrew translation to
"abusive animals"... why do you think all arabs and Muslims are that way?

"the gypsy class of people"

I mean... you certainly don't represent all jews.

why no response to the sanhedrin?
zeynab bint al harith?

why discredit other's beliefs?
I'm neither Christian or Muslim...
their bible, their Koran make those claims.
just like your bible says you are God's people...
funny. you act too vile and hate filled to be "chosen" for anything other than really really late term abortion...

still yet, I hope you feel better soon.
you are obviously unbalanced and flailing out at others to make up for something missing.

try getting outside... talking with a real live friend or even a stranger.
try doing something kind or generous. visit the pound... walk a puppy.
stewing in this hatred has effected you. obviously.
how many years of this?

be careful of your thoughts and all that...
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 2:25:49 PM
Msg:70

Kavapaw22....

"And I know you won't comment, but what kind of people in the present accuse the Jews of having killed jesus"

This is an incorrect statement....and no matter how times you repeat it....it will not be true. Save the Alinsky tactics for someone less aware.

My initial question was....

"Would Pontius Pilate have crucified Jesus absent the insistence of the Sanhedrin?"

Which was in response to your declaration that the Jews had nothing what-so-ever to do with the Crucifixion of Jesus.

This is simply not what is recorded in the Bible. I can not change what was recorded in the Gospels of the New Testament. I have no authority to do so.

Mark 14:53-65
53 And they led Jesus away to the high priest: and with him were assembled all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes.

54 And Peter followed him afar off, even into the palace of the high priest: and he sat with the servants, and warmed himself at the fire.

55 And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none.

56 For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.

57 And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,

58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

59 But neither so did their witness agree together.

60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

63 Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?

64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

65 And some began to spit on him, and to cover his face, and to buffet him, and to say unto him, Prophesy: and the servants did strike him with the palms of their hands.

Where you seem to be getting hung up is on YOUR choice of words..."blame" and "killing".

I know of no Christian who "blames" the Jews for "killing" Jesus. Did SOME of the Sanhedrin call for His death? Yes...yes they did. They played their part along with Pontius Pilate. And let's not forget good ole' Judas. Christians don't "blame" those two characters, either. I get this is difficult for you to understand but there it is.

And the azzhole comment? Childish, yes. But in all fairness...it was in response to the personal attacks on my MQV. :)
 kavapaw22
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 2:30:16 PM
^^^(to Little Red) like always...you are delusional. There is no possibility, zero, that anything could ever make me Jealous of you, because although I don't normally go around claiming to be superior, I don't mind admitting freely that I am in fact superior to you in every way a person could be superior. You are like a bug beneath my foot.

The thing is Red...its not really you I attack, you are meaningless to me, it is what you represent.

You represent the worst of the US....White, black, brown or Red trash, you are still a woefully ignorant, bigoted man.

You are the guy who lives in a single wide regularly beating your wife and children and kicking your dog.

You are the guy on facebook proudly showing your guns and the flag, Dixie or Stars, in your facebook profile photo.

You are the guy that loves Trump because he is not just a disruptor but a destroyer...and you rah rah rah anything that will tear down a world that in your little mind, has treated you so unfairly.

You are the racist who looks down on everybody you can look down on because it makes you feel bigger than the little man you are.

You are the guy struggling to make a living, getting on disability from his injuries incurred when he was used as Cannon fodder for the US army, and trying to pick up small jobs here and there for a little cash. If you are lucky, Walmart hired you as a greeter at minimum wage.

You are the guy who was never bright enough to go to college, or elected not to go to college...instead going into the army because being a tough guy and playing with guns fascinated you...and you fell for all of that BS about being the best you could be...only to come up a damaged man.

And you are a guy who never found a woman to stick around who really loved you and you realize that is is almost too late now...that you are alone in the world and so you are going to take it out on an anonymous message board poster because he has the audacity to act superior to you. Well chump. most here are superior to you...

All you can do little Red is accept the hand you were dealt in life. Talk about angry....you have nothing to show for your pitiful existence...and it eats at you and eats at you.

You are the everyman I describe above Little Red...the mindless numbing masses of unhappy people in the country...

Hey too bad for you.....I'm not responsible for your plight in life and I don't feel any responsibility for trying to make things better for you.

When we talk about Jealousy, when you think of me...think Green...because I have everything you ever wanted...sorry...nobody ever said life was fair. :-)
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 82
view profile
History
This is a thread called Sock Puppet Culture.
Posted: 3/11/2019 2:37:12 PM
Back on topic.....
I just recognized you K22! The other one is very negative as well. Going forward, I will ignore you both however I think the other unravelled.

My my. So much negativity and hatefulness. That is why I refuse to discuss religion or politics.

Anyway.....shouldn't people stay in the appropriate threads? Isn't that a rule or something?
 kavapaw22
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 2:44:24 PM

My initial question was....

"Would Pontius Pilate have crucified Jesus absent the insistence of the Sanhedrin?"

Which was in response to your declaration that the Jews had nothing what-so-ever to do with the Crucifixion of Jesus.

This is simply not what is recorded in the Bible. I can not change what was recorded in the Gospels of the New Testament. I have no authority to do so.

Remember this came up in challenging Little Red's accusations that the JEWS were responsible for killing Jesus. Lets cut to the chase here....the Jews killing Jesus Meme has been the direct cause of so much antisemiticism in the world and is still used by anti-Semites everywhere who still try to attack the Jews whenever they can.

Your proper response should not have been a passage out of the bible that purportedly implicated the Jews in Jesus's death, but should have been more along the lines of those particular Jews were responsible for Jesus's death, or at least contributed to his death, as from what I hear, the Romans were more at fault than anybody (admittedly I have never studied this because I just don't give a damn whom the bible says is responsible or not).

The way Little Red means it is all Jews for all time are responsible ....we are to be condemned for our Father's sins according to him, which is consistent with his accusing Jews of trying to kill Mohammed, of calling gentiles Cattle, of claiming the Holocaust was a Jewish Hoax.

And of course, if we assume the bible is correct, the Jews were simply adjudging a man guilty of crimes against the Jews or whomever or for whatever reason he was tried (again, I don't know the bible.. I seem to recall he was adjudged a false profit?), they were not knowingly killing a man whom they believed to be God, they were killing a man, at best, who claimed to be God. What man would knowingly execute God? That doesn't even make sense. So Jesus was put to death by a Tribunal that heard the crimes against him and adjudged him guilty, something that happens every day of the week in the USA and in other places.

In modern times...nobody blames the Jews for killing Jesus...other than people like Little Red again....which begs the question...why did you not point this out to him rather than just establishing what the bible says about it, as if that was the end of the story.

I know of no Christian who "blames" the Jews for "killing" Jesus. Did SOME of the Sanhedrin call for His death? Yes...yes they did. They played their part along with Pontius Pilate. And let's not forget good ole' Judas. Christians don't "blame" those two characters, either. I get this is difficult for you to understand but there it is.

And that would have been fair to point that out initially.

And the azzhole comment? Childish, yes. But in all fairness...it was in response to the personal attacks on my MQV. :)

Not that big a deal.....it just was more evidence of who you were not. Some people are not capable of even that limited of an offensive comment. Some of us are capable of far worse.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2019 2:48:14 PM

My my. So much negativity and hatefulness. That is why I refuse to discuss religion or politics.

You refuse to discuss religion? Every post of yours is about God in your life.....

More suffering from religion induced hypocrisy. How many times are you going to keep telling me how you are going to ignore me.

And I'm betting you will not be able to post three times without bringing up God.......ready ...set...go.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2019 3:03:57 PM

60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

So he refused to defend himself? And that is the fault of who again?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

63 Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?

64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

What would happen today if Jesus appeared and in Court claimed he was God? Would he not be institutionalize for being insane? Why is it so surprising that they did not believe him back then? Why should they have believed him? Why did he not perform miracles to prove who he was that only God could do? What bothers me about all of this, like I said before, is that God planned the whole thing. He planned to be adjudged guilty. He planned to die on the cross. His purpose was to suffer as a man might so that he could sacrifice himself for mankind...but you know he was God...he knew he was God, he knew the suffering was temporary, he knew he would arise again and be God for all eternity. None of this makes any sense...it just doesn't. Even he did now want men to sin, he cold have simply created men who did not sin. I mean this is the same god who filled Adam and Eve with all sorts of temptations and then place the must juicy apple ever in front of them....Sorry Million...I'm not buying into any of this.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2019 3:09:45 PM

And I'm betting you will not be able to post three times without bringing up God.......ready ...set...go.

I suppose I should have said I refuse to DEBATE.....Oops.
I am trying to live a life as a Christian with the Lord as my Savior.
I am learning to love God by reading the Bible and trying to live by his Word.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

There.
You win in one.
I could not ignore the opportunity to stand up for God.
You finally did offer something positive.
Thank you.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2019 3:14:48 PM
^^^^ no problem. I have already said..if believing in God brings you some sort of peace or Joy, than by all means continue believing in God. And you need not defend your belief in God...it is personal only to you. But if you are going to be a Christian lady, you should act like a Christian lady...without being so judgmental, especially about things you know very little. I'm pretty sure you have never read the Israeli thread to see just how vile a person Little Red was and is...but you still offered your opinions...which accounts for my charge of the typical Hypocrisy.....still you are human...I get that....being Christian does not save you from your own flaws...I get that too. Have a good evening.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 3:46:54 PM
1 john 4:20

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

it is painfully obvious who the hater is.

why try to shut down discussion on a discussion board?
control issues. anger, hatred, abuse...
trying to tell others how to act or what they can say.

why create 100s of fake profiles?
lol... because they are sane and well balanced?

I invited her to lunch and her reply was she carries a concealed weapon for folks like me.
she wants to see "my kind" stomped off the face of this earth.

off topic,
anyone know a marina near Tampa that can haulout a 40' cat?
 Seamist474
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 3:59:41 PM
I still want to know who the stoke victim is.

Who is the "nutbar"?

And why would you think what's his name is Carla?

All gods were created by men to control and oppress mankind. And a person's faith or lack of faith is theirs alone. If faith brings someone joy, have at it, no need to wave it about like a flag.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 4:26:00 PM

blue...post 37 from your link has some interesting wording.
only one current poster tossing around lowiq, nutcase, and mocking a stroke victim!

specific wording and phrases. other... reasons too.
who knows?
why be such a coward that they'd want to lie about who they were long ago?
it posts about me so much... telling hilarious lies.
should I just not respond?
lol. she called me a white supremacist for years... too funny.
what a bigot.

I haven't researched "all" gods.
mine work for me...

some religions recruit. not all.
some folks do wear it on their sleeves.
shout it to the heavens.

I like hearing about other folks reasoning.
gives an indication of how they might act.
 Seamist474
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 4:46:37 PM
"I still want to know who the stoke victim is."

No, not at all. What's his name is not Carla. He told you who he was and wasn't. I was there when Carla was around and he is not Carla.

I'm glad your god works for you, it would be such a waste of time and energy if your's didn't work for you.

I like hearing other people's reasoning too.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 5:09:03 PM
I think you are taking "the stroke victim" too literally...

rather than say an mo.

maybe the "carla" part too....
you want I should call her ben?

but.... who knows or cares.
does it follow you around creating little fantasy worlds.
making up lies and trying to "warn" people about you?

she targets folks and runs them off with this behavior..
or out right deletes them.
brags about it.

is responding the right thing to do?
just quit?
what would you do?

what would stop HER behavior?
not delete her... just kinda gently steer her into being a little less....
abusive, libelous, mocking, ect.

her goose step is nauseating
 Seamist474
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 5:38:17 PM
Okay, so no one had a stroke. Good.

Carla wasn't Ben. Ben was Ben. Carla was DBCurious. And I think she came back once or twice but hasn't been seen in a few years. Her claim to fame was taking over the "boss" position after the TallIQ thread ran its course. I think she had mental health issues, but that's just a guess.

As for what's his name - all that is between you and him, except for the time he was Marilyn.

Quit, respond? I dunno. I pop in once in awhile to see if anyone I know is still alive. I miss the days when Irish, Mungo, OyVey, Eric, Cotter and a few more were posting in politics, even though some were those I didn't agree with. All seem to be gone, except Irish pops up once in awhile, and Vlad. Love to Laugh was always polite and it seems he got on the merry go round of deletions. I miss Chameleon, she was a good poster, now she's gone. It was more fun way back when, more people, more diverse topics.

How to stop who's behaviour? You stir it up, he stirs it up. I see many that are abusive, mocking and "libelous" is a real stretch.

You both play at this - both of you. And then you get into it with additional players. Nothing much has changed.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 5:53:41 PM
ok... good I think.

no one had a stroke.
and only one would mock that...

shìt.
I thought it was frankie
in the closet
with the candlestick
again.

I do poke the troll.
Will try to stop...

thanx for the feedback
 trinity818
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 6:21:36 PM

Carla wasn't Ben. Ben was Ben. Carla was DBCurious. And I think she came back once or twice but hasn't been seen in a few years. Her claim to fame was taking over the "boss" position after the TallIQ thread ran its course. I think she had mental health issues, but that's just a guess.

As for what's his name - all that is between you and him, except for the time he was Marilyn.

Quit, respond? I dunno. I pop in once in awhile to see if anyone I know is still alive. I miss the days when Irish, Mungo, OyVey, Eric, Cotter and a few more were posting in politics, even though some were those I didn't agree with.

Amen, sister!

I keep looking for another forum... but haven't seen anything that rivals the "old days".
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 6:30:31 PM
^No reason why the forums can't be good again.

Is there?

vvvv Shame on you! Was trying to be sincere and non political! :p
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 6:34:08 PM
lmao..

make the forum great again!!!

love it.

mmmttffffth...gaaaa

too soon?

okayokay...
too soon.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 7:10:53 PM
"""""No reason why the forums can't be good again. """"

The best part of these forums was never off topics but the philosophy science thread where Mungo etc. never tread. There were some really bright, interesting people on those threads with interesting topics and conversations. Those people are all gone now. Off topics was never more than a place to blow off steam by bigots, racists, leftists, liberals, rightists, supremacists, xenophobes, the religious and assorted trash. I actually learned some things on those threads.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 7:33:17 PM
The only strokes in this sock puppet thread are "Strokes of genius" in my opinion. Because who is the puppet? And who is the master, or mistress? Then again, who really knows or cares? It's all just good clean fun I'd say.

Are the puppets more real than the folks creating them? The reality of it all could be as shocking as a sock in the jaw. We'll see...
 Seamist474
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/11/2019 7:49:19 PM
^^^

I always found the sex forums to be interesting. All the goody two shoes from Over 45 and Relationships would kick up their heels over there and you'd find out who they really were. Most didn't change all that much and posted quaintly, nicely and without TMI. But the odd ones, like Literate Hiker figured she could shed her Miss Manners and Emily Post persona and talk about "self pleasuring" at 10 years old, her tip toeing into a lesbian relationship and how she wouldn't do anal on her 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, she had cheap sheets for that. lol. That kind of stuff used to crack me up.

The Political threads got hidden, like the sex threads. That's why Off Topic turned into the quasi "political" section.

There are many I miss, many I'm glad to see still here, like Trinity and a few more, Boo comes to mind. Wooby was like a hero and an inspiration with her life stories, humility and humanity. Remember Cindy or Miss Cindy, white hair, in her 60s, brilliant mind. I miss Clooney. And AnitaLay. I miss Walts. I miss OyVey (RIP my friend). I miss Crook, KJ, Irish and all the folks that kind of got together just because we were widowed. Oh, and the poetry from PennyAnte, I read her stuff when I come back, she is amazing.

Can it be the same, I dunno.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?