Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
"Weeks of denials trying to deceive people finally admits she is Kj. "

Oh Mr. Laughing man.....words count! I made no such denials!

Please find one....quick, quick! :D

P.s. You can just admit you missed me. I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret. ;) ;)

ForumLurker
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/21/2019 4:38:59 PM
^^
Good to see you here again. Maybe, just maybe, I will check in a little more often.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/21/2019 4:49:33 PM
^Maybe....just maybe....you should post here more often.

Make these forums great again! :D

ForumLurker
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/21/2019 5:12:29 PM
Maybe....just maybe.... I will.
 Inicia
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/21/2019 6:21:08 PM
who is kj??? moving on.. Parent Lee a live example of a sock puppet
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/21/2019 6:36:05 PM
^Nobody important. Just some Ho who use to post here. :)

SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/21/2019 9:30:47 PM
LOL.....Even though I've only been back a short while, I know who KJ is....I'm quite amused now remembering that there was a poster who came to the conclusion that MR could never measure up to her. Wasn't the user name KJ21?
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/24/2019 12:51:33 PM
KJ, it's so good to know you're back and to see your face!
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/24/2019 2:48:02 PM

^From the Jussie Smollett thread....aka...your very own thread.
Msg: 122
Platitude...
"Million, i thought there was a possibility you were kj. I don't think that's possoble anymore... you may be a trump supporter like she is, but it is clear you are not close to her IQ nor are you a decent person by any stretch of the imagination. G's what the hell was wrong with me thinking that was even possible? KJ Wherever You Are I apologize to you for thinking there was any possibility this obvious miscreant could be you period. Sorry."

Million_Reasons
Msg: 44
Were you an incorrect azzhole then or are you an incorrect azzhole now?

Million_Reasons
Msg: 64
I SPEAK FOR MYSELF! I am not a puppet or follower of anyone...not you...not Red...not anyone.
I am Million Reasons....I follow and support my own opinions. Yay me!

Well, as a follower and cult staunch defender of your dear leader, the Lying King, you learned to deceive people making them believe you were someone you are not. I guess that makes you a sock puppet of the "millions" that roam the cyber world. This thread title suits you quite well.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/24/2019 3:08:55 PM
Oh Mr. Laughing Man....

Why do you always make me "school" you? Do you think I enjoy it?

No! I do not! I prefer to learn.

I am going to go nice and slow.....your 1st quote?

No deception...I was simply asking Platt/Kava....in which instance he was incorrect. Notice I did confirm nor deny.

Now....on to your 2nd quote....

<-------------See that name over there? What does it say?

It says.....MILLION REASONS! Because I AM Million Reasons.

If anyone had asked...if I was "formerly known as Kj521"...I would have said, yes.

But I told the truth....that profile no longer exists.

Understand? You are welcome. ;) ;)

Btw....did you have a great "Mueller Weekend"? Lmao!

Ps. Ms. Bugs....it is always lovely to see you!
 kavapaw22
Msg: 186
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/25/2019 3:44:32 PM

Were you an incorrect azzhole then or are you an incorrect azzhole now?

To be fair here Million, L2L has a point on the deception part. Nobody would have believed KJ521 (if you are really her and did not swipe her photo) would have called even me an "azzhole". It simply was not possible with her personality. So who was the real you? KJ or Million? Are you more you now then you were then? Will the real Million please stand up!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/25/2019 4:41:20 PM
"Nobody would have believed KJ521 (if you are really her and did not swipe her photo) would have called even me an "azzhole".

That is a reasonable assumption....until you consider our exchange.

Let's start at your...msg122...of the Jussie Smollett thread.

To summarize....you insulted my intelligence and my "decency". Went for the personal attacks instead of the argument.

And how did I respond? By acknowledging the personal attack and attempting to steer it back to the the original question.

Then you went even lower...and made a value judgement about my "very low fukability quotient," Yikes!

Hence...the "azzhole" response. :)

So....more interesting than if "Kj" would use that term (cause she would...she swears all the time...just not often in the forums) Would YOU have made that statement to "Kj'" about her "very low fukability quotient," ?

Methinks...not!

Seems my...no pic...Million...profile made that possible. ;) ;)
 kavapaw22
Msg: 188
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/25/2019 5:57:28 PM

Would YOU have made that statement to "Kj'" about her "very low fukability quotient," ?

Gosh, I had forgotten about that. But come on, what is worse, calling somebody a "christ killer" or questioning a woman's fukability quotient? You would be in a far better position to know about that anyway. My speculation about that isn't worth a whole lot, I mean its not like we have a history in that arena. Besides, the truth is that nastiness gives women a much higher fukability quotient with lots of guys. Sugar and spice doesn't necessarily get you very far in that department. So I take it back...you proved through some of your posts that you indeed have the potential for a high fukability quotient. I hope you accept my apology :-)
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/25/2019 6:14:14 PM
I call BS! And what a cop out! Lol

Do better!

SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/25/2019 8:35:41 PM
The verbal exchange in the referenced thread is truly shocking!
MR....I still say you are a class act.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 3:54:36 AM
I always liked blonde angel’s posts. She came/comes across very upbeat and compassionate.
While not always agreeing with her, what I saw when she was being mean was someone defending themselves.
I’ve no idea about sock puppets, I can barely get my own thoughts straight, let alone those of my socks :)
 kavapaw22
Msg: 192
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 6:03:45 AM
*****The verbal exchange in the referenced thread is truly shocking!
MR....I still say you are a class act****

Well Shirley, from my viewpoint a woman's FQ is a heck of a lot more important then her religiosity. I am actually giving Millions a compliment here. Far more obscene is a book demanding total allegiance to what it says else suffer the most devastating consequences. I still marvel at the obscenities of the authors of that book, especially the author of revelations you pointed out, condemning the vast majority of mankind to eternity in hell. And teaching that to your children. Terrible. More sex and less religion and this would be a better world. Perhaps the most obscene thing I have ever seen was a Pastor at a funeral, a diverse audience, threatening hell to non-believers. Shocking indeed.

*****what I saw when she was being mean was someone defending themselves.*****

You saw Million in action, generally giving it better than she is getting it. She is very subtle at times though. Somebody may not even realize how she has insulted them after she is done.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 6:52:48 AM
^^^^^
Wrong thread....
Takes all kinds to make a world....preachers too. Can't judge all by one.
I'd rather be insulted her way...thanks, with truth, fairness and objectivity.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 194
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 7:59:09 AM
Shirley. All women want to have high FQs or at least want guys to think they do. That is why they get on a dance floor and wiggle their little rears, so they broadcast the same to the guys. Little peacocks writhing around the floor. Don't worry about Million. She is a big girl and capable of taking care of herself. Just sayin.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 8:28:50 AM
what i will say is, a smart woman knows FQ makes life easier, should she want to exploit it. and until women had equal pay and rights, it was likely the best tool she had--esp. if she was some small town gal who wanted to make it big in the world. i don't support a casting couch culture, but i know women flirt with guys they aren't interested in...for a very good reason. i don't think its deniable.

as for every other point made on this page...i wash my cyber hands :)
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 9:44:56 AM
Thank you, Ms. Shirley.

I think you are rather lovely and quite courageous!

But to be absolutely fair to Mr. Kava...I may have had just a tiny advantage, given the one-way anonymity. He actually is a very nice person. (But very opinionated!) :)
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 11:37:31 AM
K22....I'm not worried about MR who is actually a "very nice person". I was trying to make a point to you but it seems it was too subtle for you, who has very graciously also been referred to as a "very nice person".
 Inicia
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 11:42:49 AM
million, kj, regardless i Would not refer to somebody as a whoe.,lol. i just figured that several different identities was an apropos claim to make in a "sock puppet" forum.. i have been on the forums since 2007 with breaks here and there, i do recognize your face. However, kj121(? )would not be a screen name i would remember.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 12:26:23 PM
^Inicia, I was simply making a self-depreciating joke about my old profile. Just that and nothing more. :)

rednwhiterider
Msg: 200
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 2:18:26 PM
all jokes aside...

I might could agree a little bit with a "lovabilityquotient"
but not ever with an fq. like not even in junior high...

how juvenile and crass.
used in this case to highlight an individual's jealousy.
to try to injure... why else try to degrade a person's value?

as always, reasons has class.

ot: why do folks make multiple profiles at one time?

what do they hope to gain?
to gang up and attack?
to make themselves feel smarter or included?
to..."SHUTDOWNTHESEBOARDS!!!"?
lololol

I do wonder tho... what makes those folks think it is rational and acceptable behavior?

"they started it" is a lame cop out too.

claim to be so well balanced and successful...
yet act like a mentally ill 11 year old. wth?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?