Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?Page 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

... Reason ...

1) proper exercise of the mind .... ( check )
2) the power of comprehension ...( check )
3) inference or thinking in a rational way .. ( check )
4) sanity ( check )
5) proper exercise of the mind ( check )
6) the sum of intellectual power ( check )
7) often takes part in a discussion or argument ( check )
^^^
8) ... sweet as sweet can be ... ( check plus ! )

^^^ 8 excellent personality traits, love you Reason !
... heart / reason / sun ....
 kavapaw22
Msg: 202
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 2:48:33 PM
^^^^^ hopeless. That's credible coming from literally the most vile person to ever post on pof.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 203
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 2:54:36 PM
Mr backcreek is no where close to your title.

you can take that back or stammer around all you need to.
I'm going to school some fools on the course.

ps... you got any new shtick this year?
working on 2020...

put your mind to it.
you could accomplish something.

lower your handicap.
do you claim a 25?
lol

edit:
look up the definition of shtick.

keep whistling in the dark...

do you value money over decency?

after I climbed off the hamster wheel, life got much easier and...
kinder.

I recommend it.
 kavapaw22
Msg: 204
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 2:58:50 PM
ps... you got any new shtick this year?
working on 2020..****

Yep, planning on making 500 k in the market in the next year, for kicks, plus working on something of huge importance in my state..very seriously, why?
 kavapaw22
Msg: 205
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 3:16:59 PM
I've been off the hamster wheel for years red. What I do now I do because I want to and because of passion. If I worked now like I once did, I wouldn't be posting here. But you know, it's not how hard you work but how smart you work. I know you don't get that.
 costatmann
Msg: 206
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 4:18:05 PM
Looks like somebody doesn't like kavapaw22. Well I get the feeling he'll survive.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 4:25:51 PM
^I really...really wish people would quit doing that!

It's okay to have different opinions. How can we effect change, influence, introduce new information or even confirm our own beliefs if we silence others? Sheesh!
 spectravision
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 4:29:28 PM
^^They do it because in their mind, they win.

Aww such precious little flowers :)
 costatmann
Msg: 209
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 4:45:47 PM
I am kind of like the undead of the board. They keep killing me and I keep coming back. I'm thinking I am the only person here they actually programmed a script to attack my ata profiles so I just stopped using ata profiles. Sorry admin....I have too much fun here so here I am. Where else would I find somebody like little red to lambaste? Far as I know. The only other place I could go to find holocaust deniers are the hate boards. No thanks.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/26/2019 6:59:53 PM

I really...really wish people would quit doing that!

It's okay to have different opinions. How can we effect change, influence, introduce new information or even confirm our own beliefs if we silence others? Sheesh!

I agree. You'd think people would learn by now that ganging up on one another over opinions is wrong. It's the vicious personal attacks that concern me.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 211
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 3:54:02 AM
or they could act like a victim after deleting themselves...

like, pof quit even moderating these forums...
yet they went and wrote a special script to search out the most obvious troll.

right.
how come this kav profile was made BEFORE the Russian bot one?
months before...
how sick do you have to be that your "importance" on HERE is a big deal to you?

coward.
hide and play the victim....
poor yous

what a successful man!
#obvious

hide tho because youre brave.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 8:56:19 AM
Oopsie! Looks like the "undead" is dead.
I enjoy the debates, personal opinions and experiences but there is NO place for the vicious personal attacks that happen here. A bit of sarcasm or humour is one thing but some go to the extreme and it's quite awful.
 elphatas
Msg: 213
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 10:01:11 AM
^^^ don't you worry about me Shirley, I will survive (maybe not elphatas....but plenty more where elphatas comes from :-)

Regardless, your opinion:
but there is NO place for the vicious personal attacks that happen here.

That is your religiosity talking. there is plenty of place for personal attacks here...they have been happening here forever...as long as people like Little Red post here, they will continue happening on this board. But that begs the question, what is more of a personal attack than telling people if they don't believe as you do they will suffer in Hell? Judaism DOES NOT mandate how people must think. Thought Control is not part of what we were taught. How do you justify Thought Control on the Christian end of the spectrum....and that is exactly what Revelations does. It explicitly commands people to "believe" or burn in hell. That is your bible. That is something you must accept if you believe the Bible to be the word of God. I don't understand how you can believe this command comes from a "loving" God.... a God who purportedly gave man free will, but then punishes him in hell for eternity for exercising that free will. What could possible be more cruel than that. Makes zero sense to me. Never did. Why I completely reject the Bible...without hesitation.

I know you have no rationalization for this...you just accept it and go on believing that Jesus is a loving God.

Not trying to start a fight...I have always felt this way and I may as well come out and say it. This profile of course will be terminated because of my opinions but I have others... they can't kill me. Sorry. :-)
 backcreek7
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 1:57:28 PM

punishes him in hell for eternity

^^^ A completely different world, existed back in the time of Jesus. Material that was written then, was also done in a completely different manner. If we may juxtaposition our times today, with the times of old ~ I think we would find that the bible, and most all readings of that time - would correspond similarly to those of modern times. In other words, the teachings of Jesus would be a guidepath, for a good and decent life. There would be no way of corrupting his simple message, there would be no way of misinterpreting this message, there would be no way of taking a simple positive message, and corrupting into some self - serving violent ideology.

........ All that he would tell us, would be conveyed through our " modern day " languages and written material. I believe that ANYONE who grabs onto a piece of written material from the time of Jesus, and declares it to be horrible and obscene ~ is a fool. Obviously, it is so very easy to quote and repeat odd scriptures of the past, to find hidden messages and to denounce, religious people of today. I find it much more difficult, to understand why someone today would hate the very thought of his message. I think part of that lies, in the fear that there is something greater then one - self. This ^^^ is what I think, Jesus attempted to convey ~ surely it is , a message of eternal love > for all humankind .

...heart / sun ...
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 215
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 2:15:41 PM
spell checker sux.

I want to misspell whatever th hell I'm misspelled at this anchorage. in the beginning!!!

jews and their offspring s
the Christians
the mohammedens
were all ruled by romans.

why is there no anti ro.an policy?
because they are the thickness of the real deal?

gaze in a wild wonder...

edit.
grease on your toast.

what doesn't get you going?

rut'ro'raggie...
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 8:33:24 PM
Elph.....there is only one truly vicious poster lately who is spewing hatred and personal attacks for nothing other than a difference of opinion.

On another note, if you don't believe in the Bible, Jesus or even sin as you have said before....why fight the issue? If you don't believe in the Jesus of the Christian Bible, why concern yourself about who crucified him? Bit of a contradiction? Relax...just let it go. No need to get all riled up about something that doesn't exist for you.

He exists for me and I hope one day the same for you.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 3/27/2019 8:48:32 PM
Oops! Gone again?
I wonder how many more spare profiles he created on March 9....or later. He keeps getting poofed but he just doesn't get it.

BTW BC7....You make some very good points.
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 1:34:09 AM

On another note, if you don't believe in the Bible, Jesus or even sin as you have said before....why fight the issue? If you don't believe in the Jesus of the Christian Bible, why concern yourself about who crucified him? Bit of a contradiction? Relax...just let it go. No need to get all riled up about something that doesn't exist for you.

It tends to be a problem for those of us who are incessantly preached to by Christians and endure their unsolicited attempts to proselytize. What makes it really amusing for me personally is when they end up inadvertently revealing they don't know jack shit about the book I studied in school for over 10 years.
 Inicia
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 7:04:57 AM
^piano??👍^indeed prostel king never once quoted torah verses, giving his followers/supporters the chapter vs number for reference, lol .. and often the need or idea that converting others and or quoting scripture shows our faith; wherein it can reveal an insecurity of faith.. one tenet of christian belief is do not burden our brothers' conscience. Any adult is comfortable/has certainly determined what personally offers, comfort understanding in this world, if MO(modus /motivational Operendi) ceases to work, then one may seek to understand deeper ones MO or adjust MO.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 7:28:43 AM
@ Msg 218 who says:

What makes it really amusing for me personally is when they end up inadvertently revealing they don't know jack shit about the book I studied in school for over 10 years.

^ this peeked my interest.....Just wondering what is was, after 10+ years of study...that made you put down the "book"........I'm asking because, most folks come to a decision well under 5 years (that I've seen)........Just curious
 pastas
Msg: 221
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 10:14:08 AM
^^^ ten years? Maybe Pig is simply talking about Sunday School where studying the bible is very superficial. I seriously doubt Pig ever did any kind of serious bible study...I could be wrong of course, but who the heck studies the bible for ten years except the very religious or those studying for the Priesthood, to be a Rabbi or that type of thing? Really, just reading one page of the bible is enough, in my opinion anyway, to blow one's mind from the sheer boredom and overt nonsense of the book.
 pastas
Msg: 222
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 10:18:50 AM

indeed prostel king never once quoted torah verses, giving his followers/supporters the chapter vs number for reference,

Who is "prostel" king and the only person I ever saw claiming to quote from the Torah on here...and then falsely, was Hopeless Little ed Screwed Up and Eight...when he claimed the Torah referred to non Jewish as Cattle.. Most of the religious on here quote from the New Testament.
 pastas
Msg: 223
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 10:21:13 AM

All that he would tell us, would be conveyed through our " modern day " languages and written material. I believe that ANYONE who grabs onto a piece of written material from the time of Jesus, and declares it to be horrible and obscene ~ is a fool.

Well call me a fool then....I think it obscene that Jesus as God would create man out of nothing, unasked and then throw him into the fire pits of hell for eternity for not believing. I can't think of anything more obscene than that. If Jesus wanted only robots he should have created only robots.
 Inicia
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 10:28:51 AM
^ this peeked my interest.....Just wondering what is was, after 10+ years of study...that made you put down the "book"........I'm asking because, most folks come to a decision well under 5 years (that I've seen)........Just curious

^^the screen name is befitting.. especially of your imagination good luck
pasta i am talking of real life harassment with bible christians proselytizing jesus's word..torah is not christian lol and there are no verse #'s in the torah and jews do not claim the prostel king. judaism isn't looking for converts..
 trinity818
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Sock Puppet Culture?
Posted: 4/1/2019 12:15:19 PM

Not to be a buttinski....but he posted in the past that he attended parochial school as a child.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sock Puppet Culture?