Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Flat Earthers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Earthica
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Flat EarthersPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Jeranism and Globebusters watched the ISS live for months and showed how it was all fake... there are hundreds of people who have shown space and satellites to be faked... space agencies all work together to paint you the prison planet most of you beLIEve you are on.. ... and then there is a thing called common sense... extraordinary claims(big bangs, gravity, impossible speeds, unfathomable trajectories, incalculable distances... c'mon.. you have never sensed any spinning, any parallax, or Coriolis, there's no curvature ever measured... most of you dont even know what the globe model contends... but you defend it because it has a Disney actor saying it is where you live.. the globe and satellites and space travel are all Mickey Mouse physics
... since you were FIVE and you thought Santa was real too..

back_again4917
Msg: 52
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/22/2019 4:06:44 PM
^^^
I think somebody has kissed a few too many moons.
 spectravision
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/22/2019 4:31:37 PM
I really shouldn't

The firmament: Rocket hits the Dome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWDPRjWPXh0
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/22/2019 4:44:06 PM
^^^do you not believe in the force of gravity?
 spectravision
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/22/2019 4:50:02 PM
^^ I was taking the piss...
 jackal44
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/23/2019 9:06:22 AM
I still plan on joining the Flat Earthers... I hear they are planning a cruise to the edge of the world. I want to be there when they discover or do not discover that edge. :-)
 jackal44
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/23/2019 11:09:16 AM
Reading earthica's post, I have to wonder if there are really any people out there who truly believe the earth is flat....I think all of the flat earthers simply find the whole thing entertaining.....kind of like they are in on an insiders joke. I get there are conspiracy people who buy into anything...for example, some people are absolutely convinced the towers were brought down by the US government in 911..I mean really convinced. But people really convinced the earth is flat? Maybe I am too optimistic about humanity, but I just don't think that is possible, even among the most gullible among us.
 Shemyazaz
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Flat Earthers
Posted: 4/28/2019 11:42:54 AM
I'm strangely amused by people who readily accept the technology they use to post comments from their iphones to Internet servers around the world watched by millions on their lcd monitors, planes guided by radar and cars by satnavs yet when these people are told by the same micky mouse scientists who created this that, in order to do this, the world is round...

'Like a lot of things in the flat-Earth state of affairs, it is not merely a matter of science, but also a psychological problem.'
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Flat Earthers